Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
BL2 and BL:TPS Legendary Drop Rate Increases! (4/9 - 5/13)

Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to last weekend's legendary drop rate bonus, the team is going to be doing some more tinkering with legendary drop rates over the next few weeks!

Each week (based on the schedule below) we'll be testing out a different percentage increase to the drop rate of legendaries across the board in Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel on PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita (BL2 Only), Xbox 360, and Xbox One.

We're not going to disclose exactly how much the drop rate has increased week to week, but want to assure you that the adjustments will never sink below the default rate!

Adjustments will be made through hot fixes that will be set live on Thursdays on the following schedule:

April 9 through April 15
April 16 through April 22
April 23 through April 29
April 30 through May 6
May 7 through May 13
We're looking for your feedback each week, so share your thoughts and experience with us and the rest of the community here!

Most of these are crap, but if you need them here you go.

Dark Scavenger:  2QGEZ-HAP7J-NTYZ5

Samaritan Paradox:  6DH5E-Q5MMN-CCHI3

Paranormal State Poison Spring: 4H496-Y09RV-CGEDL

Maker's Eden: 97NI5-37FBF-B3BQM

Dungeons Eye of Draconus: 0KTQ6-LF9B7-AVIXC

Sweet Lilly Dreams: 76PL6-R24NM-CV5HF

Gearcrack Arena: 09EDQ-E6TTQ-29DG4

Culling of the Cows: BB6JE-9KKML-D68JA

Betrayer: C3FN2-2DFKG-2E4LG

Borealis: 9LP9Q-V455K-D3PMM

Not the Robots: 2YPCF-69BC2-ECLGK

Power-Up: 3XHGA-5LBDJ-RJXAR

N.P.P.D Rush: 08AIJ-EDAGK-PX5VA

Canyon Capers: 0AXLQ-R3HTT-EE625

Kairo: 0IV6R-4TKKR-7HHDI

Radical Roach: 095HX-WT56N-L8959

Strategic War in Europe: J99X2-GPKK8-8CY6I

Blast em:  https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=tdxm6rmErnXUTsHA

Speedball 2 HD: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=ak2vWpbNkRtR6HWc

Chaos Engins: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=ywypaWSfZ6nzt72f

I will probably have more to throw out later today as well.

Most of these are crap, but if you need them here you go.

Dark Scavenger: 2QGEZ-HAP7J-NTYZ5

Samaritan Paradox: 6DH5E-Q5MMN-CCHI3

Paranormal State Poison Spring: 4H496-Y09RV-CGEDL

Maker's Eden: 97NI5-37FBF-B3BQM

Dungeons Eye of Draconus: 0KTQ6-LF9B7-AVIXC

Sweet Lilly Dreams: 76PL6-R24NM-CV5HF

Gearcrack Arena: 09EDQ-E6TTQ-29DG4

Culling of the Cows: BB6JE-9KKML-D68JA

Betrayer: C3FN2-2DFKG-2E4LG

Borealis: 9LP9Q-V455K-D3PMM

Not the Robots: 2YPCF-69BC2-ECLGK

Power-Up: 3XHGA-5LBDJ-RJXAR

N.P.P.D Rush: 08AIJ-EDAGK-PX5VA

Canyon Capers: 0AXLQ-R3HTT-EE625

Kairo: 0IV6R-4TKKR-7HHDI

Radical Roach: 095HX-WT56N-L8959

Strategic War in Europe: J99X2-GPKK8-8CY6I

Blast em: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=tdxm6rmErnXUTsHA

Speedball 2 HD: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=ak2vWpbNkRtR6HWc

Chaos Engins: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=ywypaWSfZ6nzt72f

I will probably have more to throw out later today as well.
Thank you for the awesome drop, they're all lurked :(

Last edited by a moderator:
All lurked in 15 minutes... likely by a single person.

61230340.jpg

To all those who aren't pastry rodents, I have something to say about that Game of Thrones S5 opener last night:

[customspoiler=Be warned, it's a spoiler][customspoiler=I warned you!][customspoiler=Are you really sure you want it spoiled?][customspoiler=By clicking this you agree not to report me for posting spoilers][customspoiler=Okay, last warning][customspoiler=I mean it!][customspoiler=FINE]Wow, there's a lot of stuff going on in the story[/customspoiler][/customspoiler][/customspoiler][/customspoiler][/customspoiler][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

And I kind of wonder how people have such good hygiene in a Medieval world without electricity or running water. Why dafuq don't any of these dudes have body hair?

Morphopolis 0.24 EUR
BloodRayne 1.99 EUR
BloodRayne 2 1.99 EUR
Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII Double Pack 0.29 EUR
Kings Bounty: Dark Side Premium Edition 4.99 EUR
Outland - Special Edition (includes Artbook and OST) 3.49 EUR
Whoops. Remember to thank me, when bundled.

Well, it happened.  I just passed 2k games on Steam.  All of a sudden, I don't feel the need to buy bundles with questionable games anymore.  Or am I kidding myself?  The Indie Gala Monday bundle and the Bundlestars Enigma bundle will probably set the tone for my future game hoarding post-2k.

Well, it happened. I just passed 2k games on Steam. All of a sudden, I don't feel the need to buy bundles with questionable games anymore. Or am I kidding myself?
I'm the exact same way. Soon, you'll be donating to the bundle gods more often than just waiting for the bundles. It never gets easier.

garbage dump

NG87Q-PNYR2-DLX2I
NZCQ2-WQJ20-CFAAV
MQNWB-K7VZV-AK6IY
BB54N-MCR4J-IE798
QM3LM-EYAD8-0VMFW
X5BEN-YFYGY-39IWK

I just flooded my browser with a shit ton of tabs all trying to log in until one decided to work.

Thanks btw Bruticus got two of the Brink of Consciousness games.

Last edited:
Thanks Bruticus, got Space Legends.

I never saw any success from the web site on the Coffin Dodgers with a lot of f5'ing, but an email finally showed up with the key in my inbox.

Are you guys preordering GTAV? Is the money bonus worth it?
No a money bonus for GTA Online is not worth it. You will end up buying some vehicles that will be blown to pieces in seconds and have to make all the money back just to get it repaired or keep paying exhorbitant amounts for insurance which is useless because you will be paying just to have your shit be blown up again seconds later. You could also buy an apartment which is entirely useless and unnecessary. Invest in tanks or jet fighters and blow other people's shit up and then get called a cheater and end up in Rockstar's cheater server.

This is speaking from experience. GTA Online is a cesspool.

Last edited:
Rockstar stuff goes on sale a lot, and I think this one will drop faster than the old ones so's they can sell more fake money DLC. Don't bother with preorder unless you really want to play it ASAP

Well, after 45 minutes of trying on mobile (using hola on android since this is only for na alienware) I give up. If someone wants to help a lost soul, please send me a code hehe. By the time I get home I might be SOL.

Arrived home and still more than 2.5k keys left. Thanks.

Rockstar stuff goes on sale a lot, and I think this one will drop faster than the old ones so's they can sell more fake money DLC. Don't bother with preorder unless you really want to play it ASAP
Whatever you people do Don't fall for that bullshit. I never bought any of the DLC but when rockstar handed out all that free money to people for being early adopters it went down the toilet faster than smack when the cops show up.

Yes. And not really. Single player money is pointless. Not much to spend on in the story beyond guns and car mods. The onlinebux is useful, as you'll wan't to get a garage or two, but the money grind isn't as bad as it was early in Online, job payouts are acceptable now...or at least were the last time I played 6ish months ago.

edit: RE:Online Cesspool. Yes, it blows. Get a crew, play with them on your own server.

No a money bonus for GTA Online is not worth it. You will end up buying some vehicles that will be blown to pieces in seconds and have to make all the money back just to get it repaired or keep paying exhorbitant amounts for insurance which is useless because you will be paying just to have your shit be blown up again seconds later. You could also buy an apartment which is entirely useless and unnecessary. Invest in tanks or jet fighters and blow other people's shit up and then get called a cheater and end up in Rockstar's cheater server.

This is speaking from experience. GTA Online is a cesspool.
it is essential to have a apartment in gta v online in public lobbies, unless you want to be a victim of drive bys. LOL, because you will be spawned right in the middle of the street.

I just looked at Coffin Dodgers, I didn't realize this was the racing game with all the old people. So of course the giveaway is locked out of my region.

fucking Alienware. All we ever get are Loadout shirts and Magicka Wizard Wars shit. :(

it is essential to have a apartment in gta v online in public lobbies, unless you want to be a victim of drive bys. LOL, because you will be spawned right in the middle of the street.
I'm pretty sure the ability to log on as invisible to players should still be an option in the PC version.

Still. Waiting. For. Deal. On. FFXIII.

I'm about to stoop so low and start playing LoL again o_O
DON'T DO IT!! DON'T GIVE IN!!

Seriously, at least try Heroes of the Storm, much easier to pick up and play/get back into after a while without getting crushed.

bread's done
Back