Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/335560/

Keys for voters after release.

Hey guys, sorry about the lack of updates here. With it just being a two-man team with other projects going at the same time things get hectic.

I'm writing this to let you guys know you're not forgotten and I've spent the entire day yesterday getting the key generation up and running so on Thursday the day of release I'll post here with instructions on where to go to retrieve your Light Bound game key.

The reason you haven't gotten a key already is the game needs to be released in the store to see it in your library. We appreciate your patience and your support!

Please post any questions or concerns in the discussion in this group so I can address the people who qualified.

Stayed tuned!

Anyone want a Heroes of the Storm Beta key? I think I have two one left now.

All gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks,

Fry's Physical Copy/No shipping: It isn't 75% off, but Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe is 29.99 at Frys. Only available in-store unfortunately.

Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe - 29.99

http://www.frys.com/product/8140935
as good as the price is, it will be $29.99 in no time, since it has always been on sale for $39.99

i will wait for the $10 pc download version, since it is a pc game

How is The Cat Lady?
Amazing - one of my favorite adventure games (and my favorite game story) of the last ~5 years. It's psychologically dark and disturbing, and there is some gruesome graphic violence, but if you can stomach those things it's well worth playing.

Buncha 2K stuff on sale @ Newegg.  Promo Code EMCARNK78 is good for an additional 15% off.  Bit on NBA 2K15 for $16.99, which is a 43 gig download.  :fridge: 

Assuming the link will get CAG3.0'd, so just paste PPSSPKEMLQMQCL into the newegg search bar to get the full listing.  Pretty much the same stuff that always is up during 2K sales, but I have been waiting to impulse buy the new NBA game ever since that failed Amazon promo a few weeks ago.

Buncha 2K stuff on sale @ Newegg. Promo Code EMCARNK78 is good for an additional 15% off. Bit on NBA 2K15 for $16.99, which is a 43 gig download. :fridge:

Assuming the link will get CAG3.0'd, so just paste PPSSPKEMLQMQCL into the newegg search bar to get the full listing. Pretty much the same stuff that always is up during 2K sales, but I have been waiting to impulse buy the new NBA game ever since that failed Amazon promo a few weeks ago.
Oh no...they ran the promo again and again until they ended up putting it on sale for $10.99...

Oh no...they ran the promo again and again until they ended up putting it on sale for $10.99...
And that $10.99 didn't include shipping for a physical version with no discs. Still would have been a better deal, except I have an insanely difficult time getting anything shipped due to where I live and my complicated billing/shipping address conflagration. For me, it's rarely worth the hassle to do anything physical, when the vast majority of my needs can be handled via mouseclicks.

And that $10.99 didn't include shipping for a physical version with no discs. Still would have been a better deal, except I have an insanely difficult time getting anything shipped due to where I live and my complicated billing/shipping address conflagration. For me, it's rarely worth the hassle to do anything physical, when the vast majority of my needs can be handled via mouseclicks.
Ah, okay. Forgot about shipping.

HELL YES!!!! :D

daniel-bryan-yes.0.gif

I've been waiting patiently for Killing Floor 2 and its finally here.

I'm hosting a Killing Floor 2 6-pack ($25 each)

Pm me if you want in.

1. me

2. dfg

I was impatient and Fakeybro'd KF2 at full price!

Any of you Killing Floor 2 players feel free to add me on Steam.
i am not paying $30 for horde mode. it barely looks better than left for dead 2, which is on sale for $4.99 right now.

i am not paying $30 for horde mode. it barely looks better than left for dead 2, which is on sale for $4.99 right now.
I enjoyed KF a lot more than L4D or L4D2. I didn't have a good experience with either L4D community. Nothing makes me want to stop playing faster than raging middle school kids!

I have Haval's Armor Set in full on w/ his ring.

I have a Divine Halberd +5.
ditch the halberd for the fight. i think they might actually be somewhat resistant to divine weapons. this will be a pain in the butt...but if you have quelaag's soul (please tell me you didn't consume it), go all the way back to the merchant in undead burg, buy a scimitar, grind a crap ton and level it up to 10. go back to anor londo and to the giant blacksmith and upgrade the +10 scimitar to quelaag's furysword. summon solaire and it should be a piece of cake. also that's a pretty useful sword...it can carry you through pretty much the entire game, outside of maybe a few enemies that might be fire resistant or wahtever.

also have you dealt with lautrec yet? he has a useful piece of equipment as well.

also do you have a specific build in mind? how are you leveling up your character?

ditch the halberd for the fight. i think they might actually be somewhat resistant to divine weapons. this will be a pain in the butt...but if you have quelaag's soul (please tell me you didn't consume it), go all the way back to the merchant in undead burg, buy a scimitar, grind a crap ton and level it up to 10. go back to anor londo and to the giant blacksmith and upgrade the +10 scimitar to quelaag's furysword. summon solaire and it should be a piece of cake. also that's a pretty useful sword...it can carry you through pretty much the entire game, outside of maybe a few enemies that might be fire resistant or wahtever.

also have you dealt with lautrec yet? he has a useful piece of equipment as well.

also do you have a specific build in mind? how are you leveling up your character?
I have not consumed Q's soul, no.

And yes, I have defeated Lautrec and have his Ring.

I have farmed the dudes in the white-coats near the painting to get Humanity.

I have summoned Solaire numerous times.

I can get Super Smouth down to about half-health.
Well, against Super Ornstein I used a dirty trick by chucking poison knives at him and watching his health slowly deplete. I'm sure you can use the same tactic against Smough. After he's poisoned just keep your distance. You may have to re-poison him multiple times (it's been so long I don't completely remember) but it was a pretty effective nonetheless.

EDIT: I may have used dung pies (you get them from Blight Town) instead of poison knives, can't quite remember

Well, against Super Ornstein I used a dirty trick by chucking poison knives at him and watching his health slowly deplete. I'm sure you can use the same tactic against Smough. After he's poisoned just keep your distance. You may have to re-poison him multiple times (it's been so long I don't completely remember) but it was a pretty effective nonetheless.

EDIT: I may have used dung pies (you get them from Blight Town) instead of poison knives, can't quite remember
i didn't even know you could poison them. that makes the fight a lot easier.

I also have Core of Iron Golem sitting in my Inventory, as well.
that's not really all that useful for anything. unless you're trying to get all the achievements you're probably better off just consuming it

I've been waiting patiently for Killing Floor 2 and its finally here.

I'm hosting a Killing Floor 2 6-pack ($25 each)

Pm me if you want in.

1. me

2. dfg

Seeing the panda only make me nostalgic... oh the good old day of me hoarding Steam games from our Russian associate.

Welcome back, Mr.Panda

bread's done
Back