Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So.. you guys have been letting me down with the hamburger pics... it's sad that I have to post a McDonald's hamburger to put you to shame...

This is a hamburger:

giant-mcdonalds-burger.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlf2qej33eU

P.S.  You know how I know he's a fatty (and likely American)?  At the very end he added a Lg. Diet Coke.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never played or watched or read Star Wars anything. That $23 collection as good a place to start as any? 

I've never played or watched or read Star Wars anything. That $23 collection as good a place to start as any?
Eh, at this point I say skip the entire franchise. Think you missed the boat.

(I'm only half kidding. If I was going into it with 30 years of hype I think disappointment would be practically guaranteed.)

I didn't watch Star Wars movies until college and even then I really wouldn't call myself a fan.  They're weird, nerdy geek space movies.  I think the first three are decent, but unless you were around to watch them when they came out, I can see how someone wouldn't be rushing to watch them.  

I didn't watch Star Wars movies until college and even then I really wouldn't call myself a fan. They're weird, nerdy geek space movies. I think the first three are decent, but unless you were around to watch them when they came out, I can see how someone wouldn't be rushing to watch them.
I don't know you anymore!

I didn't watch Star Wars movies until college and even then I really wouldn't call myself a fan. They're weird, nerdy geek space movies. I think the first three are decent, but unless you were around to watch them when they came out, I can see how someone wouldn't be rushing to watch them.
Oh this one was way better:

leia-what.gif

2454012-5331061258-Podca.jpg

Just pretend the Stormtroopers are all zombies.

https://twitter.com/SteamDB/status/593505352697516034

I can see some devs abusing this to get back at people who won't stop pestering them.

I can see some devs abusing this to get back at people who won't stop pestering them.
Holy shit. Did they not get enough angry responses to paid dlc? Terrible, terrible idea. Maybe if we didn't live in a world where diva devs use dmca takedowns to try and get rid of reviews they don't like. Is there anyone that seriously doesn't think the garry's incident and slaughtering ground developers won't ban accounts that give bad reviews?

"Game developers inform Valve when a disruptive player has been detected in their game, and Valve applies the game ban to the account. The game developer is solely responsible for the decision to apply a game ban. Valve only enforces the game ban as instructed by the game developer. "

And Valve absolves themselves of any responsibility....

What is a Game Ban?

Banned by Game Developer (Game Ban)
Because nobody likes playing with cheaters.
Playing games should be fun. In order to ensure the best possible online multiplayer experience, Valve allows developers to implement their own systems that detect and permanently ban any disruptive players, such as those using cheats.
Game developers inform Valve when a disruptive player has been detected in their game, and Valve applies the game ban to the account. The game developer is solely responsible for the decision to apply a game ban. Valve only enforces the game ban as instructed by the game developer.
For more information about a game ban in a specific game, please contact the developer of that game

So like VAC but harsher and with less oversight? :wall:

Are you banned from the entirety of the game or just online MP?
That's Valve proprietary information.

Banned for daring to question. If you feel you've been banned in error, please post about it from the banned account on the forum so we can ban you there too.

So like VAC but harsher and with less oversight? :wall:

Are you banned from the entirety of the game or just online MP?
Game bans are on multiplayer. They can't ban you for cheating in single player (though you can be banned from leaderboards for cheating to get high scores - which I don't think anyone other than cheaters cares about.)

I think you need to buy it with real money and brag about it.

Game Gr
K5HBW-7KQCK-GTVFY
NZVC9-CR7IM-GHH47
AII9P-T76TV-XYPDT
07REL-BEF38-5AMLB
0MAGF-XJIYJ-F5A0B
L26X9-GVV5K-DGPKV
25JWY-WTC6X-Y5HHW
62MKX-MEQHD-JN9MW
BPHHX-5WCJ2-RKDR0
X9DTK-E2VVK-MBWBP

Game Gl
MDIV5-3D64B-6A9VL
MR4HX-LGVJN-H7V75
Z446F-BVNEW-Q48X3
ADBJX-3NAA0-CT65B
C4BD4-E277A-5DI3C
IA9W3-MZJ0P-NH6TY
RKZAA-YRYR0-TG3NY
M3V5J-K9J5Q-C6PQK
CCGWF-8DB0H-LXRL9
JKBNZ-XI85V-Q5J54
Damn at work

Because I am in an especially crappy mood today and I cannot find anything I actually want to play in my library, I am now installing Rogue Warrior.

I've never played it but - from what I've heard - I hope sucks so badly that I don't remember what caused this mood I'm in.

I'll report back later.

Because I am in an especially crappy mood today and I cannot find anything I actually want to play in my library, I am now installing Rogue Warrior.

I've never played it but - from what I've heard - I hope sucks so badly that I don't remember what caused this mood I'm in.

I'll report back later.
Brother are you in for a treat. My old computer couldn't run the game very well but it's so over the top and so filled with profanity, it'll cheer you the hell up because of how absurd it can be.

It's even more hilarious when you realize the main character is based on a real person.

Because I am in an especially crappy mood today and I cannot find anything I actually want to play in my library, I am now installing Rogue Warrior.

I'll report back later.
I hear the best part is the song played during the credits.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood is up for pre-order on Nuuvem - Google tells me that 34.99 Brazilian Real equals 11.85 US Dollar

Hola likely required to complete purchase. Appears only locked for Germany.
Was $12 and change for me given Paypal's exchange rate being a little less favorable than XE.com indicates. I was indeed required to speak through a Brazilian on my behalf but had no difficulties beyond that.

No shame in nabbing the game -- W:TNO was one of the most unexpectedly pleasant surprises I had in gaming for the last six+ months.

I got it for free and thought it wasn't good, so my expectations were low going in. It's like a tech demo. The concept is good, and the gameplay is ok for what it is, but there's barely any content.
Yeah, I'll admit it is a short game but that's probably a good thing for CAGs since they can actually finish a game and feel a sense of accomplishment. You'll feel good that your backlog just got a game shorter, and then later that day you can buy a few games to celebrate.

Well... apparently I am almost done with the Rouge Warrior, but had to stop for now (2 'levels' to go and I played for exactly 2 hours).

I am amazed at how much it is living up to it's horrible reputation.  I was going into this thinking "Everyone talks about how bad it is, but I am sure it's not as bad as some of the crap I've played."  Holy shit was I wrong.  It is probably the worst game I've played more than 30 mins of in all my years of gaming.
I started laughing at the horrible voice acting/script almost immediately and had to pause the game at a particular line that Mickey had to have messed up
(there is no way the script could have actually said "Wrap my balls around your mouth" is there?)
  but the guys at Rebellion were like "Eh, it's fine... don't bother re-recording it."

I am also hard-pressed to remember a game where the enemies frequently ran towards grenades I've thrown.. or how many managed to shoot the explosive barrel they were hiding behind themselves so I didn't have to shoot them.  Handy.

All in all it was exactly what I was looking for today.  I'll go back and finish it just to hear the final song. 

Edit:  How could I forget the amazing options!  Just 'graphic detail', 'motion blur' and 'shadows' - No subtitles, no vsync options (I actually had to force it in Nvidia Control panel since it is optimized so badly).

bread's done
Back