Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
ALL the Afterfall Insanity games were delisted from Steam. Including Reconquest Episode 1.

I think they just took the money and ran. :x

I haven't seen 1 on my Activity. All I see is The Hat Man.
The Hat Man killed Ken and married Barbie. They moved into her dream house, which was actually a Nightmare House. After several weeks of nightmares, Barbie went psychotic and invited all her friends to a party where Raquelle switched the haunted closet to "Party Game" mode. Barbie pulled out Raquelle's eyes and ate them, which is the only party game the house's butler, Closet, knows. Then Hat Man placed a Shadow Ward over the house, trapping Barbie and her friends in the negative zone, their souls to be feasted upon for all eternity by the god of torture, Nephyl. The only way Barbie can escape is if she can figure out how to add Steam Trading Cards to her own game from the inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, but I'd like someone smarter than a kitty to also chime in.

214.jpg

ALL the Afterfall Insanity games were delisted from Steam. Including Reconquest Episode 1.

I think they just took the money and ran. :x

*hunts down a copy of Afterfall Reconquest Ep 1*

Must... complete... crappy... game... series...
Yeah, I'm missing Afterfall Insanity: Dirty Arena Edition but have the other 2. I don't think there's actually keys for it anywhere either.. :wall:

Did you just draw that in Paint just for this post? :whistle2:k

"Personnel"?
He didn't draw that himself. It's a meme.

The more I study the image, the more I'm ashamed of... I don't even know. I'm just ashamed, for, like, everything... I guess?
I'm more ashamed I know that image and exactly where it's from. :whistle2:&

Yeah, I'm missing Afterfall Insanity: Dirty Arena Edition but have the other 2. I don't think there's actually keys for it anywhere either.. :wall:

He didn't draw that himself. It's a meme.

I'm more ashamed I know that image and exactly where it's from. :whistle2:&
Dirty Arena Edition is just the Dirty Arena DLC from Afterfall Insanity, but as a standalone game.

Also I know nobody cares but I now have 8/12 achievements in Yar's Revenge. Most of 'em have been done by less than 2% of players. That's how much this game sucks...

Dirty Arena Edition is just the Dirty Arena DLC from Afterfall Insanity, but as a standalone game.

Also I know nobody cares but I now have 8/12 achievements in Yar's Revenge. Most of 'em have been done by less than 2% of players. That's how much this game sucks...
So I've read, but dat +1.

And I've noticed you'd been playing it a bunch recently. Was it on sale within the last week or something? I have it on 360.

Also, 3000 free itch.io copies of Two Digits

If you give a $1 when you checkout, the dev promises you'll get a Steam key when it releases on Steam.

So I've read, but dat +1.

And I've noticed you'd been playing it a bunch recently. Was it on sale within the last week or something? I have it on 360.
I won this during the Holiday Sale auctions. I got bored with the games I was playing and figured I'd give this a shot... it's not -bad-, but it's not very good either. Now I have to clear the entire game using nothing but the peashooter, and then grind the dumb "Kill 500 enemies with the Railgun" achievement.

And there's a co-op achievement too but you need two pads to get that one. >:|

Is it just me or does Mortal Kombat X have trouble with input lag? I've tried three different controllers and the game just can't seem to keep up with my button presses.

I dunno, Injustice's input timings felt a little bit off to me. And so did MK9's, but not by -that- much.
Perhaps your fingers are just slow. Or at least your lady friend thinks so.

But, seriously, it's not all the time, but maybe every couple of matches. Maybe the game's background processes are fuck ing up the works.

Snagged a Reconquest key from a friend.

... why did I do this. I didn't even do it for the +1...

Edit: Oh, I also went and plugged in a beat up Hori Fighting Stick 2 I got for five bucks just to get the stupid co-op achievement in Yar's Revenge.

I had a bacon cheeseburger the other day. It was really good, better than any deal I've seen this weekend. 

The off topic is strong in this thread :/
They've been talking about deals again lately?

Adding to the off-topicness, Disappointed I missed High School Dreams for .95 cents, was excited to play dress-up and see how terrible I could be at fashion. Also feel I should be disappointed about being disappointed about missing High School Dreams for cheap.

At least I won't buy the Barbie game

until it's $1

I had a bacon cheeseburger the other day. It was really good, better than any deal I've seen this weekend.
Burgers are always good deals.

I think one of the best deals currently is just digging through my ridiculous game-backlog + playing something.

bread's done
Back