Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Spiritual successor or not - if it doesn't say Dark Souls III in brand-name, then it's still ain't Dark Souls III. :p

We don't call BioShock as an actual System Shock 3, do we?
Imagine, Sony announced that DS3 will be Sony-exclusive. How many sh~tstorms are we talking about here?

but if they re-brand it to "something else", then the fan boy will just begrudingly buy PS4 to play the game w/o bitching about it

Dark Souls: PTD talk.

I decided to go back to farm elsewhere for Humanity, but got to a Blacksmith that had enough Souls to get a Chest to use in Darkroot.
Used it in Darkroot; defeated some people + mushrooms; and then pounced Sif.

Good times.

Imagine, Sony announced that DS3 will be Sony-exclusive. How many sh~tstorms are we talking about here?

but if they re-brand it to "something else", then the fan boy will just begrudingly buy PS4 to play the game w/o bitching about it
Fair enough.

And yeah, we'd see a similar crap-storm that TR faced, when Rise of the TR was X360 time-exclusive announced.

Good god can we not get into Bloodborne/Dark Souls exclusivity talk again

Bloodborne was a ps4 exclusive because Sony owns it

Dark Souls is highly unlikely to be an exclusive for anything because From owns it

that's it

Dark Souls: PTD talk.

I decided to go back to farm elsewhere for Humanity, but got to a Blacksmith that had enough Souls to get a Chest to use in Darkroot.

Good times.
Monster!

EDIT: Sup with Gamestop's website being broken all weekend?

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Sup with Gamestop's website being broken all weekend?
I only went there to check for you because of this post, but it seems fine to me. Even clicked a couple links and opened a few pages.

Edit: did you try deleting your gamestop.com cookies?

..at gamestop? Nope.

I can add to a cart and hit checkout, but I don't have a clue what my login is.. so that's about as far as I'm going to go. Sorry.

Daily Deal: Sim Bin Salibim Mega bundle ~ $8

jqonfg_003.jpg

Oh, classic family guy. Why am I able access information on your antics at the drop of a hat, and yet I have trouble memorizing simple phrases and ideas from my school texts without repeat readings and notetaking for hours on end?

Daily Deal: Sim Bin Salibim Mega bundle ~ $8

jqonfg_003.jpg

Oh, classic family guy. Why am I able access information on your antics at the drop of a hat, and yet I have trouble memorizing simple phrases and ideas from my school texts without repeat readings and notetaking for hours on end?
B/c schoolwork/classwork is mostly not exciting + not fun.

Good times.
You MONSTER and your lack of humanity! How could you.. she was my favorite

tumblr_mwds4wRyXZ1r69h8qo7_r1_500.png

Wait - is actually something worthwhile on sale on GameStop for the PC for once?
yup.. got Ryse from them for less than $10 3 months ago.

and don't forget Saint Row Gat out of Hell.. (75% off upon release day) :D/ They were a good sport and didn't cancelled any pre order for such price mistake

and don't forget Saint Row Gat out of Hell.. (75% off upon release day) :D/ They were a good sport and didn't cancelled any pre order for such price mistake
I mean currently at this moment, not a bit ago.

Though, yes - the PC Ryse + SR: Gat out of Hell deals were some of their better ones.

Only because they knew how shitty gat out of hell is. Wish they would've cancelled

it means the game come in physical package form, that will be mail to you. which you can redeem on steam. not a pc download/instant code deliver to your email/acct.
I think most people in the Steam thread are used to digital copies here.

They probably are trying to avoid shipping charges from Amazon b/c they could be spending below $35 here, if they can't find anything else worthwhile to them that's cheap.

10% off DiRT Rally ends tomorrow morning.
Ashes... you normally have my respect.. but even you gotta look at a 10% sale and realize that's some fakeybro fuck right there. Seriously? Games floweth... and you're paying almost retail. I could go to Best Buy and get 20% off any game on the regular. 10%.... (mutters to myself and kicks some dirt)

Ashes... you normally have my respect.. but even you gotta look at a 10% sale and realize that's some fakeybro fuck right there. Seriously? Games floweth... and you're paying almost retail. I could go to Best Buy and get 20% off any game on the regular. 10%.... (mutters to myself and kicks some dirt)
I think everybody has their #fakeybro games that they can't resist, no matter how hard they try.

Ashes has a tendency to #fakeybro racing games.

Me, it's normally RPG's or timesinks - often those for me tend to be BioWare or BethSoft RPG's.

You must not know ashes very well. She loves racing games

bread's done
Back