Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Highly unlikely that you won't be able to redeem your physical copy serial on GOG at some point in the near future. I'd bet my last two sperm on it.

It wouldn't take anything near this to push me over the edge. I'm teetering on the brink now. And as of now I at least still have those two sperm.
We get it you have an extra sperm, alright? Nobody likes a braggart

So me and some friends want to play some games similar in style to Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance (quite different to the BG games on Steam). I prefer to hack and slash with a controller as opposed to using my mouse + kb with a 1-9 skill bar. 

What can you tell me about these potential candidates? I don't care much for Steam reviews.

6RYZ9-30HRL-RBKNL

H4IGF-4YBI7-7EG38

2XYD8-P74IW-WXGN4

C4JDG-LLNB4-9I3JH

75NB6-WCH4I-2LKI0

82T9I-VXH3Z-4ZW8A

5BNJI-LJNLZ-L336J

KC5I0-GMEG0-8TTT2

E0FJ7-XV6J8-L9BBR

K3FWH-GT26F-8PFC9

FCMPC-NJ05T-7EN6Q

N572I-ZC6VP-7DPDA

5EAQL-XFBBT-5KA96

NB3EE-XRF0B-VKFBK

Z6Z9W-AKYE2-00RVG

Last edited by a moderator:
So me and some friends want to play some games similar in style to Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance (quite different to the BG games on Steam). I prefer to hack and slash with a controller as opposed to using my mouse + kb with a 1-9 skill bar.

What can you tell me about these potential candidates? I don't care much for Steam reviews.

11/10 would blockade space again

So me and some friends want to play some games similar in style to Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance (quite different to the BG games on Steam).

6RYZ9-30HRL-RBKNL

H4IGF-4YBI7-7EG38

2XYD8-P74IW-WXGN4

C4JDG-LLNB4-9I3JH

75NB6-WCH4I-2LKI0

82T9I-VXH3Z-4ZW8A

5BNJI-LJNLZ-L336J

KC5I0-GMEG0-8TTT2

E0FJ7-XV6J8-L9BBR

K3FWH-GT26F-8PFC9

FCMPC-NJ05T-7EN6Q

N572I-ZC6VP-7DPDA

5EAQL-XFBBT-5KA96

NB3EE-XRF0B-VKFBK

Z6Z9W-AKYE2-00RVG
Sacred 2 is ARPG. I'd recommend the Gold Edition of this b/c it comes w/ the Ice + Blood expansion (which, finally, a few years back, got a USA release in the Gold Edition - once Deep Silver cleared up the bullcrap distribution issues). Basically, it's an action-packed HUGE open-world ARPG like that of Diablo II. It doesn't always take itself 100% seriously, so it can be funny + quirky at times. Don't expect a spectacular story or any of that here, either. It's all about your loot, skills, and killing enemies around this HUGE open-world to explore. It's a lot of fun, but can be a pain in the neck to get running on modern-OS's (Win 7 and 8). It was ultra-buggy upon original release, but is in much better shape now. You should get the newest Community Patch of this. Highly recommend this game, if you're a ARPG fan.

Space Siege is also a ARPG w/ a futuristic/sci-fi theme + settings. It's actually a Diablo-like click-and-point ARPG that reminds me quite a bit of Shadowgrounds series of games. This game is nowhere as great as Dungeon Siege 1 + 2 - not even close. Unlike DS1+2, this is not party-based; you control one person - which doesn't help, as it lacks one of the things that made DS1+2 so good in the first place (i.e. having multiple party members can give a game more strategy which DS1 aimed for; give just flat-out more action-y going on on-screen in DS2; and DS2: Broken World has a nice combo & mixture of action + strategy feeling somewhere b/t DS1 + DS2 base-game). Story + character development isn't that good, either - even though it does try to focus on this at times, for some reason.

EDIT:

I don't think either of these games support controllers officially. These are best played w/ a KB+mouse, like the old-school ARPG's.

5EAQL-XFBBT-5KA96

Thanks for this one Carl.  I don't remember liking the Sacreds.   I also didn't play Heroes.  I do remember Daggerdale being a decent hack n slash so long as you don't expect character development.  

Thanks for Hat Man, Burger Man
You're welcome

Thanks carl, i was activating keys from bundles I've bought since February and locked out of activating keys on Steam now lol
25 down 472 to go this is gonna take awhile
Will activate grass simulator as soon as the lock is lifted
Activated yay

Witcher 3 is currently offered for free with GTX 960, GTX 970 and GTX 980. Soon the buyers of the last two models (980 and 970) will also receive the newest installment in Batman franchise: Arkham Knight.

http://videocardz.com/55440/witcher-3-wild-hunt-and-batman-arkham-knight-free-with-geforce-gtx-970-and-gtx-980
fuck I just got my GTX 970 in the mail on Friday. Getting The Witcher 3 was nice... but Arkham Knight too... I think I will lose some sleep tonight.

Yeah, I was going to suggest Diablo III but your desire to use a controller may not be compatible. Have you considered a game that's a little more action-oriented like the new Gauntlet?

House of 1,000 Doors: Family Secrets Steam Key: 4N6I2-AM46B-6VHZV
House of 1,000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster CE Steam Key: 2I2G6-CZNTF-G6LPQ
Nearwood – Collector’s Edition Steam Key: 5K54V-0RIB0-P5R3B
Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome CE Steam Key: ZVJ3E-DKKRI-KZB92
Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders Steam Key: GNVQD-LNQ5F-BKJ7M

House of 1,000 Doors: Family Secrets Steam Key: 4N6I2-AM46B-6VHZV
House of 1,000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster CE Steam Key: 2I2G6-CZNTF-G6LPQ
Nearwood – Collector’s Edition Steam Key: 5K54V-0RIB0-P5R3B
Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome CE Steam Key: ZVJ3E-DKKRI-KZB92
Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders Steam Key: GNVQD-LNQ5F-BKJ7M

a3594004608_16.jpg
   /late

Look into Dungeon Siege III and... I forgot it's name. I can picture the cover. It looks like Geralt jumping to stab something.

The names that come to mind are Forged, Forced, and Thief, none of which are it, obviously. It came out on 360/PS3 as well, around when Dungeon Siege III came out. Wasn't well received cause the single player experience was bad.

Also, Deathspank might fit the bill.

Look into Dungeon Siege III and... I forgot it's name. I can picture the cover. It looks like Geralt jumping to stab something.

Also, Deathspank might fit the bill.
Dungeon Siege 3 is nowhere as great as DS1 & LoA + DS2 & Broken World.

Not even bloody close.

Dungeon Siege 3 is nowhere as great as DS1 & LoA + DS2 & Broken World.

Not even bloody close.
Because they're not really the same genre. Dungeon Siege III is more like Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance. I understand people who were expecting DS1 and DS2 hating DS3, but DS3 is an ok game if you don't actually associate it with Dungeon Siege.

Long time CAGer who follows the XBL / PSN deals and console stuff. But just finally got a PC that I can actually do some gaming on so I'm here to join the fun!

P.S. Feel free to shoot me a PM with any unwanted Steam keys. LOL. Just kidding...but it would be nice to build up a little free library :) 

Long time CAGer who follows the XBL / PSN deals and console stuff. But just finally got a PC that I can actually do some gaming on so I'm here to join the fun!

P.S. Feel free to shoot me a PM with any unwanted Steam keys. LOL. Just kidding...but it would be nice to build up a little free library :)
U want this?

Because they're not really the same genre. Dungeon Siege III is more like Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance. I understand people who were expecting DS1 and DS2 hating DS3, but DS3 is an ok game if you don't actually associate it with Dungeon Siege.
DS1, DS2, DS3 - they're all ARPG's, but all different kinds of ARPG's.

I didn't hate DS3. It's a solid game + decent enough - like you said, it's an "ok game." I just think DS3 is nowhere as great as GPG's DS1: LOA Edition + DS2 & Broken World. Not even bloody close.

DS3 has a more of a direct style of controls here (i.e. you control directly your one character's movements, motions, and actions w/ KB-mouse or gamepad) - while DS1+2 were more click-and-point style of gameplay for its combat (like Diablo or an RTS). DS1+2's loot is certainly way more interesting than certainly anything DS3 had going on. Of course, in DS3 - you have a companion....who you really don't control at all. You don't control a party of 4 or more there in DS3. DS1 has fast action, but is more strategic than DS2 (base); DS2 feels more action-y and less strategic than DS1.

The thing DS3 really has going for it - it has the best story, characters + narrative of the DS games. Of course, we'd expect that from Obsidian. Though, the story, characters and narrative here still isn't on par w/ a good deal of other Chris Avellone stuff from both his Obsidian days (Alpha Protocol, FO: New Vegas, SW: KOTOR 2) + Black Isle's days (Fallout 2 + Planescape: Torment).

DS1, DS2, DS3 - they're all ARPG's, but all different kinds of ARPG's.

I didn't hate DS3. It's a solid game + decent enough - like you said, it's an "ok game." I just think DS3 is nowhere as great as GPG's DS1: LOA Edition + DS2 & Broken World. Not even bloody close.
In DS3, you can co-op though, and use a gamepad. It fits what Carl was asking for, regardless of DS1 and DS2 being miles better.

The other game I was thinking of was Hunted: Demon's Forge. By no means a good game, but it fits the criteria.

Spider RPG Pack

includes Bound By Flame, Of Orcs And Men, Mars War Logs, and Faery; all redeemable on Steam
Damn. That seems like a pretty good deal! I heard bad things about the console version of Bound by Flame. Is it better on PC?

Honestly, I wasn't sure what the hell I was looking at it but the reviews sound like it could be fun. So, sure I'll take it. Unless I have to get that side of herp.

Honestly, I wasn't sure what the hell I was looking at it but the reviews sound like it could be fun. So, sure I'll take it. Unless I have to get that side of herp.
Every copy of Bad Rats comes with a side of herp, standard.

bread's done
Back