Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So I think Steam is the worst thing to ever happen to valve.  They have been focused too much on the platform and still haven't released HL2 Ep 3, now going on 8 years later!

Holy crap WHAT DOES FAKEYBRO MEAN
photo-17500.png

I just want her to finish the damned chess game I bought over a year ago (yes I fakeybroed it; shut up) and keep her damned promises.
Look like your money was well spent, Motoki. Her partial transformation from Bill to Rebecca was astounding. Her surgeons sent their regards.

Now only if you bother to fakeybro those moldy Star Trek games.. she can finally complete the transformation.

132469.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Err, yeah, let's change the subject before we draw unwanted attention and half the thread goes byebye.

So, uh, how bout them deals?

Err, yeah, let's change the subject before we draw unwanted attention and half the thread goes byebye.

So, uh, how bout them deals?
If you're not secure enough to handle hairy "women" who are probably packing skirt steak, you can tell us. We won't judg-... won't judg-... just tell us.

Edit: Goddamnit, I just bought Toxikk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna request a change of topic. I'm not against said conversation per se, but this train of thought can lead nowhere except to the inevitable mod nuke.

Thanks and enjoy the sales.

So I think Steam is the worst thing to ever happen to valve. They have been focused too much on the platform and still haven't released HL2 Ep 3, now going on 8 years later!
I seriously doubt any of their game developers work on anything related to Steam. That said I have no idea what they are working on or what the hold up is with Episode 3.

I seriously doubt any of their game developers work on anything related to Steam. That said I have no idea what they are working on or what the hold up is with Episode 3.
valvesoftware.com/jobs:

We want to make sure that your first experiences in our unique culture are easy to navigate—working without bosses, no one telling you what to work on next, what’s the deal with the weekly massages, why do all the desks have wheels?
They need bosses to tell them to work on HL3. Fortunately they're hiring programmers so maybe I'll get hired and if I have time between slacking off and more slacking off I'll let you know what the hold up is.

Valve is just grown up playtime for adult nerds. They hold hands sing kumbaya basket weave and just basically do whatever the hell they feel like whenever the hell they feel like it. Unless the gaming press runs an article that makes them look bad and they have to get off their ass and put out a fire.

It could be that I'm already slipping into senility or maybe it's the paint I huffed this morning, but I cannot get this mod to work. I thought I'd dust off Black Mesa, since they feel it's worth $20 now, but when I unzip into steamapps\sourcemods and restart Steam, I get nothing in my Library and I can't even remember if I'm supposed to see it there or not.

Back to the paint, I guess.

I'm playing Invisible, Inc because Mooby told me to. It's a pretty decent isometric, turn based, tactical, roguelikelikelikelite, espionage game from the folks that made Mark of the Ninja.

Mark the Ninja is superlative. I have only the finest things to say about it. Shank 2 is almost as good.

That said, Klei went on to make the dismal and boring Don't Starve so they spent their capital with me. I'll wait and see.

I picked up Star Trek 25th and have no idea how I played games like this in the 90s. Space combat makes zero sense, but did enjoy the voice acting.

HXDNR-47FYA-P2P9F

0492F-BX0K4-4QBRZ

TF88K-9LX5T-AVHRH

JI94R-PKD2E-PJZGD

B65M9-IHC5H-P4YA6

LRD6I-7P2RL-J976G

4IGVQ-PHA4D-7FAKX

PAVAX-N4QDC-6V60T

ZA3C3-Q4IK4-IJJNE

A3IHE-DIHKJ-YEKQX

R2TGE-PRGDF-RGKRX

G9BXT-5IPWL-X28XP

58TCZ-NXD26-QJPXP

A4YM8-IZFL2-QRG02

QCALC-DGTVV-E5EEC

685XI-DMHL9-B55ZA

YR86J-EV7A6-LZNRL

44HQA-RVF4A-7TDXC

RGMDL-46MAI-KNL24

I'm bored.. my next game coming out is Puzzles and Dragons Mario edition... and I'm all over that crap.  Too bad that won't be on Steam.  Nintendo'd make a fortune.

HXDNR-47FYA-P2P9F

0492F-BX0K4-4QBRZ

TF88K-9LX5T-AVHRH

JI94R-PKD2E-PJZGD

B65M9-IHC5H-P4YA6

LRD6I-7P2RL-J976G

4IGVQ-PHA4D-7FAKX

PAVAX-N4QDC-6V60T

ZA3C3-Q4IK4-IJJNE

A3IHE-DIHKJ-YEKQX

R2TGE-PRGDF-RGKRX

G9BXT-5IPWL-X28XP

58TCZ-NXD26-QJPXP

A4YM8-IZFL2-QRG02

QCALC-DGTVV-E5EEC

685XI-DMHL9-B55ZA

YR86J-EV7A6-LZNRL

44HQA-RVF4A-7TDXC

RGMDL-46MAI-KNL24
By the way, how do you do that Coral? Everything I click on says I'm getting Grass Simulator, but it is actually a different game when redeemed. Did I miss something?

Dark Souls PC

Made my way to Seath The Scaleless in Crystal Cave.

Been cursed a few times by Seath; had to grind a bit to go get a Purging Stone from the undead person near Firelink; and then make my way back to Seath....to get cursed again!

Yeah, this game's brutal...

Dark Souls PC

Made my way to Seath The Scaleless in Crystal Cave.
Been cursed a few times by Seath; had to grind a bit to go get a Purging Stone from the undead person near Firelink; and then make my way back to Seath....to get cursed again!

Yeah, this game's brutal...
those clams outside seath's lair will drop purging stones also (and twinkling titanite)

bread's done
Back