Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
IlHuX2a.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Because 75% off is the only way they'll buy it.  Anyway, everything except that Leadwerks thing either has been bundled or will be within a year.

Is the Steam Summer Sale on flash sale yet?

I'm just here to get the game where you spend money buying as many 85% off games as possible. 

[customspoiler=Cool cool cool]
ju5bbtg.gif
[/customspoiler]

edit - maybe we're actually in the darkest timeline.

[customspoiler=Cruel cruel cruel]
104093-evil-Abed-pop-balloon-gif-Imgu-xeV3.gif
tumblr_m4at9hnaTk1qhwd9vo1_500.gif
[/customspoiler]

edit 2 - oh fuck these custom spoiler tags.

Some extra Steam keys to give away. May make up for the flash sales right now....

Hektor: 477T5-XXW95-PAQYC
Lucid Steam Key: XKQQE-XLRFI-5M7ZH
Puzzle Station 15th Anniversary Steam Key: I9IBF-NCIWJ-50B5M
Time Mysteries Inheritance Remastered: 5RDJ4-3M60L-5IVN0

Enjoy!

anyone have Sir, you are being hunted? worth 2 bones?
It's worth it as far as entertainment value and is a good game, but since everyone seems to think it's getting bundled it might be worth waiting if you don't need to play it now. I bought it for $5 awhile back and have gotten my money's worth.

anyone have Sir, you are being hunted? worth 2 bones?
Quite good, interesting concept and well presented, but I must admit I didn't feel gripped enough to play more than a couple of hours.

It's tense. If you like sneaking around and running away from things, it could be for you. It's not a bad price but this screams bundle.

Don't buy unless you're playing immediately.

Has anyone played The Forest? The game's been out quite awhile now and I'm guessing it is getting more polished/closer to release by now. I'm thinking I might bite at this price if the singleplayer is decent.

Has anyone played The Forest? The game's been out quite awhile now and I'm guessing it is getting more polished/closer to release by now. I'm thinking I might bite at this price if the singleplayer is decent.
I have my eye on that game. It looks full of potential. From all the great reviews of it, I suppose it must live up to that potential. Unfortunately, i don't see myself buying it this sale. Since it's an early access game, I wouldn't imagine they'll do any better than maybe 25 or 35 percent off at best.

Yea I don't think it will be any cheaper than it is now, not sure if they plan on raising the price once it leaves early access either. I feel like I've been watching the game for so long now that it's worth getting to play right away.

With all the times Valkyria Chronicles has been on sale, I imagine it'll be in the next Sega HIB (at the very least, it'll be $4 on GMG). As for Metro, this might be the best price for a year or so since there aren't any more international deals.

Last edited:
Need a decent Flash deal coming up so I can take a break from Watch_Dongs.
I know you're watching my man cannon.

the success has gone to their head. i hope steam gets buy out, by amazon, atleast amazon price matches, and have great customer service.
Amazon has offered terrible deals the last couple years. I'd hate to see them buy out another competitor. I would never be able to forgive "Tony."

Last edited:
Not sure if someone still uses it for that, but if you are going to do it, do it like a lady with "Idlemaster" It got updated recently to 0.9 to fix the summer monster badge bug.
So Idlemaster is what folks are using now? Other folks confirm? I've got a billion games with cards, and I guess I should get idling.

Although, the badges I've created have given me stuff I can't sell for like a week. Do card drops work the same way right now?

So Idlemaster is what folks are using now? Other folks confirm? I've got a billion games with cards, and I guess I should get idling.

Although, the badges I've created have given me stuff I can't sell for like a week. Do card drops work the same way right now?
I can confirm you other folks use it. If you craft you may get sometimes cards/emotes etc... locked for 1 week. It depends if you used at least 1 card bought through the market directly less than 1 week ago or so.

Cards dropped with idlemaster are not locked though, so you can list them on market after they drop

My activity feed suggests that Ziggurat and Valkyria Chronicles were the big winners on day one.

I'm not counting 9p-trash-that-pays-for-itself-in-cards.

Why do they fucking bother putting up majority negative reviewed games like X-Rebirth in a damn Flash deal?
X Rebirth retail boxed copy was much cheaper at Best Buy, quite a bit back.

It was $4-5, IIRC.

Of course - I bought it, when it was that dirt-cheap.

EDIT:

Dammit Amazon... why couldn't you match Valkyria Chronicles so I could get it for $5 at a store I have credit for.
My thoughts exactly.

I still got Bing $ to blow.

Flash Sales
Ending 6/13
60% off Amnesia Collection - $13.99
60% off Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs - $7.99
60% off Amnesia: The Dark Descent - $7.99
70% off European Ship Simulator - $5.99
85% off Guns of Icarus Online - $2.24
85% off Guns of Icarus Online Collectors Edition - $2.99
66% off Halo: Spartan Assault - $1.49
50% off Halo: Spartan Bundle - $4.99
40% off Halo: Spartan Strike - $3.59
75% off Leadwerks Game Engine: Indie Edition - $24.99 (add-on packs up to 67% off)
90% off Lucius - $1.99
50% off Lucius Bundle - $14.99
45% off Lucius II - $10.99
66% off Magicite - $3.39
90% off Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine - $1.49
80% off Pixel Piracy - $1.99
90% off Sir, You Are Being Hunted - $1.99
80% off Surgeon Simulator: Anniversary Edition - $2.59 ($0.01 cheaper if bought indiviually)
66% off TowerFall Ascension - $5.09
50% off TowerFall Dark World Expansion - $4.99
66% off Egosoft Collection - $23.79
75% off X Rebirth - $9.99
75% off X Rebirth CE Edition - $13.74
75% off X Rebirth Collector's Edition Upgrade - $3.74
66% off X Rebirth: The Teladi Outpost - $3.39
75% off X Rebirth: The Teladi Outpost Bundle - $12.49
Up to 75% off The King of Fighters Franchise
Up to 75% off The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

Current Voucher: 25% off GRAB25-PERCNT-OFFNOW (Expires 6/19 1700 UTC)

75% off Double Fine Day
xx% off Simulator Weekend (not live)
Up to 75% off Trion Worlds Sale

24 Hour Bundles
Up to 75% off Might & Magic - $8.45
Up to 82% off Tons of Tex $9.99

My haul so far. I hope I will get my wishlist under 100 items again.

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
Surgeon Simulator - Anniversary Edition Content
Soul Gambler: Dark Arts Edition
Why So Evil 2: Dystopia
The Albino Hunter
Why So Evil
Camera Obscura
Despair
PlayWay's Sim Bundle
I am on the fence about Valkyria Chronicles, X-COM Complete and Sir you are Being Hunted. Will decide after Day 2 deals kicks in.  

All things considered not a bad sale. I would like to see summer cards to hit a little higher price, but you can't have everything. 

Even like the clicker game. It is sneakingly addicting. 

My activity feed suggests that Ziggurat and Valkyria Chronicles were the big winners on day one.

I'm not counting 9p-trash-that-pays-for-itself-in-cards.
Not sure why people are buying Ziggurat, that seems like a prime candidate for bundle fodder. Published by Milkstone Studios which has bundled Little Racers Street and White Noise Online a million times.

bread's done
Back