Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Not sure what to grab from Nuuvem at this point either. Looking at Another World, Call of Juarez: The Cartel, Rocket Knight, Puzzle Chronicles, Stronghold Collection, Contrast, and the Sniper Warrior Trilogy.
wait.. what? you can see Stronghold Collection from NY?

I am currently at NYC and it pops up as unavailable to me

make sure you drink as much mama juana as you can to make the stay on that shit hole island bearable
I had Mama Juana twice and the first time it had a HORRIBLE fish smell and tasted like dead ass butter. I prefer my people's, Puerto Rico's, moonshine aka Ron Cana.

Ask for a gtx 970. I talked to Todd Howard the other day and he said that's the minimum for Fallout 4. I asked if maybe a 960 would suffice and he just started laughing until tears fell from his eyes. Feel bad for anyone that wanted to play Fallout 4 at release on a 960.
You mean my 760 won't cut it? :cry:

Suicide Squad trailer
Just watched this a little while ago. Leto looks like, far and away, the worst Joker ever, and I'm including Cesar Romero in that list.

So far, the Suicide Squad animated movie looks a hell of a lot better than this live-action trash. And they're probably both rated PG-13.

Because I have a life. One that doesn't involve playing solitaire.
It should include playing solitaire. It's actually fun in short bursts if you give it a chance. Good game for that price.

I had Mama Juana twice and the first time it had a HORRIBLE fish smell and tasted like dead ass butter. I prefer my people's, Puerto Rico's, moonshine aka Ron Cana.

You mean my 760 won't cut it? :cry:
Oh i didn't know you were Puerto Rican or I wouldnt have said that...in fact I'm shocked you even want to go to the Dominican. Next to the Haitians you guys are 2nd on the most despised list there American tourists come in 3rd.

and mama jauna should taste like that...they make it with ocean bugs and tree bark, then they piss in it and let it sit in the sun before they serve it to tourists.

First we got YBXYZ123 and his expensive hardware posts and now we have too cool for school and faerie solitaire Dakimakurakami.

Where are these people coming from, the console threads? If so can we deport them?

At the risk of someone being a dick to me for pointing out Nuuvem deals...

Thief - $5.75

Awesomenauts - 95¢ (plus 50% off DLC)

The Hunter: Primal - $8.93

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend - $7.97  (BB: Calamity Trigger is $1.59)

LA Noire: Complete - $14.35

Sniper Elite III - $14.35 (Season Pass is $10)

Last edited by a moderator:
I tend to mistake you for the Hitlercat dude... :whistle2:
Racist

2296836497154288229D7iu3lVc.jpg

Thief - $5.75

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend - $7.97 (BB: Calamity Trigger is $1.59)

As much of a sucker I am for dino games, The Hunter: Primal got released way before it should have been. Needs to be 75% - 80% off (kinda close, but no cigar). BlazBlue is right on the edge of 75%.. so tempting.

Faerie Solitaire is really good, actually. It's like TriPeaks with some sort of story and RPG elements, and each stage has a different layout. Like that stupid mobile Pay2Win gopher golfing game that consoletards buy iTunes and Google credit for. Too bad it's been free before, and the dev hasn't delivered anything from that SoapSuds $27 Infinity bundle they tried to make us buy.

I played Faerie Solitaire back when Steam trading cards were new and we naively played the games like Valve expected we would.  It was fun; far better than I'd expect a game called "faerie solitaire" to be.

Those Sniper Elite deals are sort of lame considering that the game was just $15 on Steam over Summer Sale and the SP was just $10 on GMG.  I'm glad I jumped on the GMG deal so I could burn my Playfire credit and get it for less than half that.

I see that Blink Bundle sent their discontinuation e-mail to my Spam folder.

Greetings,

As you may already be aware, Blink Bundle has been discontinued. The website is no longer available, which is why we would like to take this opportunity to send you a copy of all your previously purchased Steam keys:

Something for Everyone Bundle
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream: 9CEKR-QETM7-Y692X
Astro Tripper: 9ZNN8-6QEPV-YYRNC

The Embiggened Bundle
Demolition Inc.: 4A60I-AD0NE-7KLF7
Mayhem Intergalactic: 6HBB0-4YV3Z-GPT6R
Jagged Alliance 1: Gold Edition: CHCX0-XEC4P-224C9

Something for Everyone Bundle 2
Corporate Lifestyle Simulator: IC3D5-XCZEQ-8IT9F

The Hidden Gems Bundle 3

Thank you for supporting Blink Bundle over the last years.

Best,

Blink Bundle Team
RIP, Blink Bundle.

Feel free to use the unredeemed keys.

I'm pretty sure I've passed Faerie Solitaire and I agree with everyone saying it's actually a pretty good game.  But I am also addicted to clicker games so yeah.

I also got the RIP Blink email and says these are unredeemed:

Something for Everyone Bundle
Archon Classic: 99KHL-ZL0RQ-0RA04
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream: 4KZ5B-4YJGV-0R2BI
Astro Tripper: 39W2J-JVF2P-CMI97
Blockland: DKXFN-PDPZP-HPWZQ
Eldritch: 3A8DK-EBIBP-64LVY
Gnomoria: ECZ3N-R3J05-63X7I
Sideway New York: H2ELN-DYNAZ-PWYDG
Light of Altair: K9NGZ-G9KZV-BAZ0D
Hero of the Kingdom: 6B920-2J3WJ-088Q3
InFlux: X036V-579RR-ZKWI0
Lilly Looking Through: 45VJN-I9H8C-YTVBN
Mutant Mudds Deluxe: YCWMN-CGAR7-LDTNZ

Faerie Solitaire is really good, actually. It's like TriPeaks with some sort of story and RPG elements, and each stage has a different layout. Like that stupid mobile Pay2Win gopher golfing game that consoletards buy iTunes and Google credit for. Too bad it's been free before, and the dev hasn't delivered anything from that SoapSuds $27 Infinity bundle they tried to make us buy.
You could actually write into him and request a key for the way too expensive even after a 50% MSRP price drop and 50% off sale, perpetually Early Access FaeVerse Alchemy, aka shittier version of tetris made in Flash game. He refused to actually upload the keys to the Soapsuds account, which he actually went to the trouble of making so as to make it look like he might actually be productive someday, because reasons.

I feel like he peaked at Faerie Solitaire and it's all been vap-O-ware and nonsense since then. Shame really because that game is kind of a casual masterpiece. It's one of the few sorta kinda Big Fishy games that non Big Fishy people will play. If you pay attention to the story that shit is dark too.

I bought around same time (23:38 local time) and didn't get a key at all :(

jvqiWKR.png
That happened to me yesterday with the Skyrim Legendary Edition. I think I bought it just as it was selling out. I opened a support ticket and they got back to me really quick with a key even though it was supposed to be Sold Out by then. That coupled with how GMG conveniently gets games back in stock right after a sale ends makes me suspect they actually have more keys but only want to sell a set number at the sale price.

Well I'm resigned to the fact that I'm never getting my refund on steam. They're claiming they added the funds to my wallet on June 19th, which they didn't, I specifically was looking for the funds to return each day and would've noticed if 4 dollars suddenly appeared in my wallet as I didn't have any money in there. No idea how I can prove that so whatever. 

It should show up in Store Transactions under Account Details (or Market Transactions). Whether it does or not I have no idea. That's just how they should be doing it.

Well I'm resigned to the fact that I'm never getting my refund on steam. They're claiming they added the funds to my wallet on June 19th, which they didn't, I specifically was looking for the funds to return each day and would've noticed if 4 dollars suddenly appeared in my wallet as I didn't have any money in there. No idea how I can prove that so whatever.
... did you check your Steam Store Transactions in your account details? My refund showed up there as "credit". Sorry if you have, I haven't really read your other posts on the subject.

Yeah, looks like my (LOL) 8 cent credit from the gems fiasco is listed on there as Wallet Credit. If you don't see it that should be proof IMO. Give 'em hell. I hear threatening Gaben can get things moving.

... did you check your Steam Store Transactions in your account details? My refund showed up there as "credit". Sorry if you have, I haven't really read your other posts on the subject.
Yeah I did check it. Good to know it shows up like that, I was assuming it would and brought up in my support claim that it wasn't there. All they said was "pasports, your funds were added June 19th." No they werent.

Edit: thanks for the responses guys. Just sent another message saying that I'd been told by others who got refunds that it shows up in your account details as credit, and this did not happen in my account. Offered to send pictures of my account details if it helps prove my claim at all. Also that I had watched my account daily looking for the funds in case some bullshit like this happened.

Of course their idea of support so far has been "well you probably spent the money and didn't realize it" so I'm not expecting this to be resolved anyway.

I played Faerie Solitaire back when Steam trading cards were new and we naively played the games like Valve expected we would. It was fun; far better than I'd expect a game called "faerie solitaire" to be.

Those Sniper Elite deals are sort of lame considering that the game was just $15 on Steam over Summer Sale and the SP was just $10 on GMG. I'm glad I jumped on the GMG deal so I could burn my Playfire credit and get it for less than half that.
Due to all of your sweet screen shot posts of Sniper Elite 3, I've started cutting my hair like the main character.

WW2 Wuut Wuuuut!

those F*&*($) Blink Bundle....I just found out about it going under from today's thread.

now the website is gone.. along with my keys.. >.<

Update: found the email list of key under Spam folder.. crisis averted!

I have to give some credit to blink bundle.  I remember hearing before that they were going under as a PSA on this thread but them sending out an email with the bundles with keys to each customer was cool of them to do.  RIP

Agentghost, if you bought from them with your email, you should be getting an email as well considering other CAGs are getting emails.

Offtopic: MysterD, did you see the triple threat match on RAW tonight?  hell of a match

Thief - $5.75

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend - $7.97 (BB: Calamity Trigger is $1.59)

can someone buy me Awesomenauts for 95 cents? I will paypal him/her back. For some reason, it's unavailable in the northeast area

edit: hmm.. apparently the Starstorm dlc is available but the base game isn't. Not sure about it being region locked

Of course their idea of support so far has been "well you probably spent the money and didn't realize it" so I'm not expecting this to be resolved anyway.
Given how regularly the support forums have people screaming murder because their wallet funds were stolen/scammed by Valve, only to find out they spent them on a recent purchase, I can't say I really blame support for making that assumption

I can confirm a refund shows up as "credit" under event. It will also say "Refunded" under the title of the name under 'items' in grey, unlike the white lettering of the titles. For me it was under Recent Steam Store Gift Transactions, but that was probably because I bought it as a gift.

Given how regularly the support forums have people screaming murder because their wallet funds were stolen/scammed by Valve, only to find out they spent them on a recent purchase, I can't say I really blame support for making that assumption

I can confirm a refund shows up as "credit" under event. It will also say "Refunded" under the title of the name under 'items' in grey, unlike the white lettering of the titles. For me it was under Recent Steam Store Gift Transactions, but that was probably because I bought it as a gift.
Thanks for the additional feedback. My purchase was a gift, as well, and yeah, it doesn't show up as "refunded," just displays the game title per usual.

I've just gotten sick of this support in general with this whole thing. Never got my refund, opened a support ticket which was given a summary of the refund policy and closed, opened a second which received another refund policy summary, which I then responded to by politely asking the support person to read my stupid question and answer instead of just sending a policy summary, was told "oh well you must have spent it and not even realized it," then I told them that I had checked my bank statement and my account details and saw no evidence I received the funds (as well as explaining I had made a point of monitoring my steam wallet to make sure I got the refund), and was told "your funds were added June 19th according to our records" with no additional comments such as "hey check your account details, because if the funds were added it should say so right in there" or anything.

We'll see what happens but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Too bad it's been free before, and the dev hasn't delivered anything from that SoapSuds $27 Infinity bundle they tried to make us buy.
Oh yeah... I forgot all about that. I got the Infinity Bundle for free since I bought his game. I can't imagine how the person that actually paid $27 for an empty promise must feel.

I have to give some credit to blink bundle. I remember hearing before that they were going under as a PSA on this thread but them sending out an email with the bundles with keys to each customer was cool of them to do. RIP
Yeah, that was a straight up thing to do. I keep watching Indie Royale (BUNDLE HAS ENDED!), waiting for them to pull the plug. I wonder if they'll be as thoughtful. And I also wonder how I'll ever keep track of the Greenlight garbage I bought that has still never been accepted to Steam.

bread's done
Back