Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
GMG Summer Sale haul ...

Bioshock Infinite
BioShock Infinite: Season Pass
Escape Dead Island
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Cuban Missile Crisis: Ice Crusade
Cuban Missile Crisis
Eador: Genesis
Eador: Masters of the Broken World
Faces of War
Imperial Glory
Soldiers: Heroes of World War II
Stalingrad
Theatre of War
The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief
Borderlands 2 Season Pass
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity
Yars' Revenge
Lost Planet 3
Minimum
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited

[/brag]

Postal 2 is almost its own subculture at this point. It's not great but it is stupid fun, if being free to torment townsfolk (or not) is your idea of fun. Lots of exploration and sandbox goodness here.

Reading reviews for it is foolish. Postal 2 is a giant middle finger to reviewers.

I have deep opinions about video games.

bd59c06bcd6bc1e93eaeb14d01e9db58.png

If anyone else is a compulsive +1 gotta catch em all -er. Gamesplanet has the recently released to Steam but old as dirt Total War Medieval 1 on sale for 75% off at 2 gyros, so about $2.19-ish USD. Get it from the German or French Gamesplanet site not the UK one because their's is more expensive.

https://de.gamesplanet.com/game/medieval-total-war-gold-edition-steam-key--1603-1

https://fr.gamesplanet.com/game/medieval-total-war-gold-edition-steam-key--1603-1

And it activates to 'murica just fine. Sega only locks cheap regions like Russia and Brazil, it seems.

$1 For Elemental Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes is great.  Tried Merc Kings for a few minutes and seems like a clunky/crappier version of Contra.

Endless Space makes the bundle. It makes me sad to hear that about MK though. I had, well not high hopes, but at least some hope it was decent.

Endless Space makes the bundle. It makes me sad to hear that about MK though. I had, well not high hopes, but at least some hope it was decent.
Maybe you'll like it. Seems to be a bit more involved with upgrades and crafting and whatnot but I'm not a huge fan of the late 1980's platforming movement.

Interesting.

Aspyr patched Star Wars: KOTOR II on Steam to add all kinds of new features:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/208580/discussions/0/541906348058768450/

Aspyr in partnership with Disney/Lucas is proud to announce STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II - The Sith Lords™ is now available on Mac and LInux, along with a massive update to all 3 platforms.

New features include:

• 37 achievements to be earned through gameplay
• Steam Cloud saves
• Native widescreen resolution support
• Resolution support up to 4K and 5K
• Support for controllers, including Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation
3, and Playstation 4, along with several others (check the system requirements for details)
• Steam Workshop support! We proudly worked with the Restored Content Mod team to have their famous TSLRCM up on launch day

Oh...and we added a "Force Speed Effects" option in the menu ;)
this is really awesome

not so awesome is that i just bought outland and the stanley parable in the steam sale a month ago. LUCKILY i played them already

edit: oh and if you want stanley parable, outland or endless space pm me becuase i'll set my balls on fire before i give that shit to a lurker

double edit: you dont have to pm me you can just post what you want whatever the fuck i dont care

Last edited by a moderator:
If the paid version of Stanley Parable is any better than the old Source mod, I'll take it.  If it's still the same tepid 2deep4u experience... meh.

Fake/real edit:  Never mind, it looks much the same.  Someone else can have the walking simulator.

this is really awesome

not so awesome is that i just bought outland and the stanley parable in the steam sale a month ago. LUCKILY i played them already

edit: oh and if you want stanley parable, outland or endless space pm me becuase i'll set my balls on fire before i give that shit to a lurker

double edit: you dont have to pm me you can just post what you want whatever the fuck i dont care
Stanley Plz, much love.

Maybe you'll like it. Seems to be a bit more involved with upgrades and crafting and whatnot but I'm not a huge fan of the late 1980's platforming movement.
mooby is not a fan of most things or movements, let alone the late 1980's platforming one so i wouldn't base my opinion off of whether he likes it or not

Mercenary Kings is not just a crappy version of Contra, it's a crappy version of Monster Hunter. Only instead of every level being a middling boss battle you get a boss battle at the end of each world. So it's all the mindless stupid grind of MH without the fun.

mooby is not a fan of most things or movements, let alone the late 1980's platforming one so i wouldn't base my opinion off of whether he likes it or not
There's what, like one game in the last 10 years he's liked (Invisible Inc) and one he's like eh, it's okay (State of Derpcay).

Mercenary Kings is not just a crappy version of Contra, it's a crappy version of Monster Hunter. Only instead of every level being a middling boss battle you get a boss battle at the end of each world. So it's all the mindless stupid grind of MH without the fun.
In Mooby's world Weeaboo stuff does not exist so I'm afraid that comparison will be meaningless to him.

Ahh, I may then. Also, who wants Endless Space?
I'd be cool with Endless Space, if you still had it, that is.

Also, on non-Spodering topics, anyone tried Lego Worlds yet? First non-bundled heavyweight Early Access game that looks very interesting to me. Also it helps that it's by an experienced developer, and not some complete unknowns, not to slight the hard work of some incredible indie devs, but rather the rotten eggs of the carton.

Edit: Thanks shirinpitt!

this is really awesome

If you still have Outland, I would appreciate it.

$1 For Elemental Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes is great. Tried Merc Kings for a few minutes and seems like a clunky/crappier version of Contra.
That is disappointing as that is one of the main reasons I wanting to buy into this bundle. Had a lot of good times with Contra on the nes and snes. Not too worried about it for a dollar though.

If anyone else is a compulsive +1 gotta catch em all -er. Gamesplanet has the recently released to Steam but old as dirt Total War Medieval 1 on sale for 75% off at 2 gyros, so about $2.19-ish USD.
Sweet. I actually liked M:TW more than M:TW2 and am glad to have it on Steam in case I ever lose my discs. Thanks for the heads up.

Just think of how much more you could have bought with your raffle prize if you could stack coupons with credit. ;)
Second thing I thought after winning 10 quid in their promotion: "more like 8 pounds since I can't use coupons with it :whistle2:( "

Can someone explain why Fallen Enchantress is great? I spent like 12 hours trying to learn LH a while back and I just couldn't get into it.  I've spent plenty of time with both 4Xs and HOMM-style games, but somehow the gameplay didn't click for me, and the graphics were so bad I decided I'd rather gouge out my eyes than look at it anymore.  From an art direction standpoint I feel like it's the ugliest game I've played; at least pixel graphics have a pseudo-excuse.

this is the perfect example to me of a game to wear the upcoming Vive VR headset. Iconic game.
Does anyone know if the DOOM 3 BFG key from Gamesplanet is ROW or is it some odd censored German version?

I'm not a 4x expert -- what do you mean by platforming movement? When I think of that phrase, I think of true platform games like Mario. What part of Endless Space is referred to as platforming?

I just bought via PayPal. With something as cheap as this, I'm not going to lose sleep over a few pennies. It's a very good price which is made better by the weak euro.

Despite speaking hardly any German it was pretty easy to navigate. If you don't have Doom 3 BFG you'd be silly to pass it up despite conversion costs.

YES I KNOW WHICH SITE WE'RE ON

I just bought via PayPal. With something as cheap as this, I'm not going to lose sleep over a few pennies. It's a very good price which is made better by the weak euro.

Despite speaking hardly any German it was pretty easy to navigate. If you don't have Doom 3 BFG you'd be silly to pass it up despite conversion costs.
You can use Google Chrome to translate a site from German (or any other language just about) to English.

Just click the Language symbol in upper right hand part of the address bar.

EDIT:

And bought. :) Not bad at all. PayPal went through.

It's "In Examination" right now in My Games account from their website.

Yeah, my key arrived about 5-10 minutes later.

Google Translate is cheating! No special achievement for you.

:shame:

bread's done
Back