Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey Remastered is out, and it's a free +1 for those of us who already owned the original game.

And cards, apparently.
Odd. Original says I have 27 friends that also play, but the remastered only shows Fox. Did the rest of you morans not get the +1 or do you just not have enough VRAMs to run LQ?

Edited to note that VRAMs is STILL not in the LQ dictionary for those that were wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Odd. Original says I have 27 friends that also play, but the remastered only shows Fox. Did the rest of you morans not get the +1 or do you just not have enough VRAMs to run LQ?
It's glitched. It used to say one friend owned it, now four people do. Looks like it's going out in waves.

I got an achievement on the game already, so...

Oh nice, the remastered version was auto-magically added to my account. Imagine that.

I've put a fair amount of time into the first version, I've enjoyed it a lot, but I'm not sure fully animated enemies and an endless mode are enough to make me start from scratch.

Still, very nice of the dev. I hope he shares his secret ways with others.

Oh nice, the remastered version was auto-magically added to my account. Imagine that.

I've put a fair amount of time into the first version, I've enjoyed it a lot, but I'm not sure fully animated enemies and an endless mode are enough to make me start from scratch.

Still, very nice of the dev. I hope he shares his secret ways with others.
Pretty sure the dev tried to make it pay to upgrade but, naturally, the steam masses rose up in protest.

Honestly doesn't seem like much was added, anyhow, at least nothing in the way that would justify paying twice.

Pretty sure the dev tried to make it pay to upgrade but, naturally, the steam masses rose up in protest.

Honestly doesn't seem like much was added, anyhow, at least nothing in the way that would justify paying twice.
There's a few new achievements, and everyone moves a lot more now. Seriously, whenever you hit an enemy they fly back about a quarter of the screen, then snap back.

I'm a booster of Mafia II but I can't say that trailer made me jazzed up for Mafia 3.  What's up with the demented Benetton ad at the end?  I play Mafia themed games to hang out with a bunch of well dressed Italian guys who call the few outsiders in their group "Eddie the Pole" and "French Jimmy", not some hillbilly, Afro-woman and ugly boy.

I have it. I punched a skeleton 52 times before it died, then a wolf killed me and I quit. That being said if spoder bro and fox bro group has a game night with it I'm in for once.
52? Are you SURE it was 52? Because my first time in 7 Days to Die I ran after a pig and punched it 52 times before it died. (Then a zombie killed me and I quit, and later I went back and it was my favorite game for a few weeks.)

What is it about 52 punches?

Savage Lands... yay or nay? I have a nice group of friends to play with. It seems anyone can host a game, so that's a good thing.
I'm interested at $6, but not at $8, for some reason. But there seems no interest in a 4-pack in CAG Trading - anyone here interested? (Sorry for talking about Steam deals.)

Homefront: The Revolution -> Gameplay Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJbmzCE36TE
Looks decent for the most part though the fire and blood doesn't. Those character models, voice, and facial animations. *facepalm*

Is Crytek the only one that can make use of their own engine? This dev and everyone else clearly didn't have enough VRAM.

I played 66 minutes worth of Savage Lands.  I didn't hate it.  Crafting seemed okay, decent variety of things to punch, mildly interesting landscape.  I'd play more of it if I didn't have a few dozen other early access survival games i'm also currently ignoring.

Need moar sales. I'm getting bored of not playing the games I already bought. 

Does anyone play Victor Vran? I'm looking for a coop partner.

I returned to work this week after being off on vacation for most of July. My wife says the new puppy paces around my office looking for me. He was sitting in my chair waiting for me the last 2 days. #ItsGood2BeLoved

XlCR3xE.png

I keep trying to search for news on that WiiU game about killing undead people that's now coming to PC, but my fingers won't allow me to leave off the "E" in Zombie, so the results are less than ideal.

MysterD, stop sleeping on the job and give me the latest.

Can't decide if I want to BTA on the Humble Borderlands bundle for BL2. Not interested in the $15 tier (good lawd, that's a lot of money) for the season pass (which seems to contain the story content DLC). The BTA tier contains the character and side quest DLC, but I don't even know if I'd put much time into BL2.

Maybe it's best to wait for $1 tier Borderlands 2 Complete Edition in next year's Humble Borderlands Bundle #2.

Can't decide if I want to BTA on the Humble Borderlands bundle for BL2. Not interested in the $15 tier (good lawd, that's a lot of money) for the season pass (which seems to contain the story content DLC). The BTA tier contains the character and side quest DLC, but I don't even know if I'd put much time into BL2.

Maybe it's best to wait for $1 tier Borderlands 2 Complete Edition in next year's Humble Borderlands Bundle #2.
??? Borderlands bundle ended a month ago.

??? Borderlands bundle ended a month ago.
Shhhh, he's here to offer us questions from the past in the future via his extremely limited time machine, it's one cog in the wheel to understanding the mystery/bat-shit absurdity of the CAG great deal man, we mustn't let the toasters know...

by now they have renamed the lead game in the bundle to Prince of Perished: The Shadow and the Arachaic
dafuq

Also, BL2 is good. Probably one of the only games that most of us enjoy. Even Mooby likes it. BUT, the game is 3 years old and $15 is a lot to get the GOOD content in the game (Headhunters are pretty bad in comparison). Wait for MacGamesStore to have the GOTY on sale for like $7.50.

Need moar sales. I'm getting bored of not playing the games I already bought.

Does anyone play Victor Vran? I'm looking for a coop partner.

I returned to work this week after being off on vacation for most of July. My wife says the new puppy paces around my office looking for me. He was sitting in my chair waiting for me the last 2 days. #ItsGood2BeLoved

XlCR3xE.png
One, cute pup, Golden Retrievers have always been my favorite dog. And two, hey, I have that chair!

Check your emails for a 26% off GMG voucher.  Not sure if it's store-wide or just on certain pre-orders.  By my math, if I pre-order Fallout 4, Just Cause 3, and NBA 2K16 all at once, i'll save about a berjillion dollars.

Check your emails for a 26% off GMG voucher. Not sure if it's store-wide or just on certain pre-orders. By my math, if I pre-order Fallout 4, Just Cause 3, and NBA 2K16 all at once, i'll save about a berjillion dollars.
It's just for the linked preorders & ain't nobody got time for that. Store-wide (minus those & VIP) still has the usual 20% off code.

Edited for order of operations before somebody tells me codes won't work with VIP. I know.

Well Journey of the Light has been yanked for being a bullshit flim flam and Valve is allowing all refund requests to go through no matter how much playing idling time you have.

So everyone who bought it and got your cards already go request your 19 cents back.

Well Journey of the Light has been yanked for being a bullshit flim flam and Valve is allowing all refund requests to go through no matter how much playing idling time you have.

So everyone who bought it and got your cards already go request your 19 cents back.
Minus 1?

Who are you Carl?

When is steam gonna allow refunds for all my nickel and dime purchases? I wanna save up for winter sale crap.

Minus 1?

Who are you Carl?
Once I've got the cards out of the way I think I'd rather have 19 fake Gabecents than a scam light source on unity assets 1 level unsolvable non game.

But I guess there's the whole ooh aah it's a collector's item that I can't sell or really play even thing.

I guess I will have to start making sure I buy all these utter shit 9-19 cent weekly games with cards since you at least break even and have a chance at getting a refund too now.

Tanita: A Plasticine Dream Nightmare is on Steam now. You know you want it.
I looked at some screenshots and I'm officially creeped out. Tanita only has one facial expression and her eyes have pierced the depths of my soul.

Thanks for that Moto!

reading about the new WoW expansion. Demon Hunters, huh? *insert lame joke of importing D3 character profile into WoW* i am intrigued to see how the class plays...

Blah,Blah,Blah ... Yep, when they were still good...
Agree. My favorite albums are Oh My Gawd and Hit to Death in the Future Head. I totally bounce off everything they have done since Radio Transmissions from the Satellite Heart. Saw them live a few times back then too. Great shows.

Back on topic: No good deals, I got two pairs of new shoes last weekend, and Bill Murray.

bread's done
Back