Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
walmart_detail.gif

Lowercase m for fucks sake.

Seriously, $50 to get the toaster silenced. Paypal, Amazon, Cash, copies of Bad Rats, whatever.
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=ignoredusers

Type "MysterD" into the box at the bottom. Choose what you want to hide. Press 'save changes'.

I'll take the $50 in PayPal now, thanks.

So, after reading Syntax Error’s review when it came out, I’ve been putting some time into Magic Duels.  Over 50 hours now, in fact, and still going strong.  This is a pretty significant improvement over previous iterations of the franchise where I generally averaged about 16-20 hours each, which was the amount of time it took me to complete the solo content and get bored of card pool.  The inclusion of a deck builder in this version is I think responsible for the majority of the added interest.  I’ve spent a lot of time putting together decks, and although the card selection is weaker overall than in previous years, it’s still a solid set with a lot of variety and fun.  From what I’ve seen there are probably 5-6 decks suitable for competitive solo laddering and a bunch more that are extremely viable against the computer or possibly in 2HG, which I haven’t tried.  At this point I’ve probably built about 20-25 different decks and enjoyed them all.

I have no complaints about the FTP format.  I myself got impatient and wanted to make more decks right away without having to wait so long to earn certain cards, so I bought in-game credit pretty early. However, the gold payout for grinding is quite reasonable, and since my initial purchase I generally limit myself to buying one booster a day for which I earn the gold through matches.  If you read the forums there is the usual whining about PTW from noobs, but the consensus from more experienced players seems to be that you get a generous starting pool and there are more than enough strong commons to build viable competitive decks from the start.  Also, unlocking new cards remains a big part of the fun, so it’s in all but the most competitive players’ interests to leave some work to do there, since new core cards aren’t coming till October. 

(It’s worth noting that the difference between winning a match against the hard AI and a human opponent is only 5 gold, and since the computer is much easier, spends less time thinking, and allows you the flexibility to pause for life interruptions, this is generally a better way to go for grinding, especially if you don’t want to spend any money.)

Stainless Games’ previous products have lacked polish, and this is no exception: there are a number of annoying bugs that have been reported, of which I’ve run into a couple.  The game has a bit of a feel of budget production, but not any more than in previous years.  Connectivity issues were a big problem in the first few days, but I haven’t encountered them at all in a while now.  All in all I have to say that although it isn’t for everybody I’ve really enjoyed my time with Duels, more than any previous year, and I’ll probably keep playing as the expansions come out.

(One last note: some people have complained about certain matches in the story campaign being inordinately/unfairly difficult.  I think they would definitely seem that way for a newer player.  I found them to be challenging but not impossibly frustrating; I did have to use some more advanced tricks that players new to the game are unlikely to be aware of.) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all you Fakeybro jerks in my activity feed and in this thread, I caved and bought Van Helsing 3 for$7.50 GabeNs.  That could have paid for 50 trashy bundle games I wouldn't play.  Now I have to wait for the free Van Helsing super director's happy happy uncensored aggregated edition which I probably won't play either.  I take no personal responsibility for my actions. 

Thanks to all you Fakeybro jerks in my activity feed and in this thread, I caved and bought Van Helsing 3 for$7.50 GabeNs. That could have paid for 50 trashy bundle games I wouldn't play. Now I have to wait for the free Van Helsing super director's happy happy uncensored aggregated edition which I probably won't play either. I take no personal responsibility for my actions.
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

your lack of willpower sickens me

Thanks to all you Fakeybro jerks in my activity feed and in this thread, I caved and bought Van Helsing 3 for$7.50 GabeNs. That could have paid for 50 trashy bundle games I wouldn't play. Now I have to wait for the free Van Helsing super director's happy happy uncensored aggregated edition which I probably won't play either. I take no personal responsibility for my actions.
#WELCUM

KLg5FCJ.jpg

walmart_detail.gif

Lowercase m for fucks sake.

Seriously, $50 to get the toaster silenced. Paypal, Amazon, Cash, copies of Bad Rats, whatever.
You can always call him.

I would do if I wasn't living in Africa (international cost kills my dream)

And ye, you can find his phone on internet, if you were worried about that, it's public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0CRUEyijuk

i don't get it, where do i insert my pe credit card?
I was watching a video on redtube about a game show they have in Japan where a dude goes down a line of four Asian lady booties, gives them some tongue action, and then chooses the one he likes the most and cleans her pipes. They show them each other's faces during coitus, and the gorgeous, buxom Asian supermodel was all about the dude. It wasn't subbed, but I caught "brother" and "sister" in there a few times. It's in the Asian section. She was super hawt.

The point is, it's a game show version of a glory hole and the nerdy guy gets to choose the muff. We get these stupid games, and people in Japan get to have actual sex with super hot women with amazing bodies as part of a game show. We should all be weeaboos at this point.

I was watching a video on redtube about a game show they have in Japan where a dude goes down a line of four Asian lady booties, gives them some tongue action, and then chooses the one he likes the most and cleans her pipes. They show them each other's faces during coitus, and the gorgeous, buxom Asian supermodel was all about the dude. It wasn't subbed, but I caught "brother" and "sister" in there a few times. It's in the Asian section. She was super hawt.

The point is, it's a game show version of a glory hole and the nerdy guy gets to choose the muff. We get these stupid games, and people in Japan get to have actual sex with super hot women with amazing bodies as part of a game show. We should all be weeaboos at this point.
If you actually believe Japan has game shows that are all about sex like that, I have a bridge to sell you. :p

Hopefully, he took it to the scanners (that can be found around the store) + scanned it.
Some of the prices at my local WalMart weren't right even when red-tagged - i.e. BF4 PC (retail-box) was red-tagged at around $40, but showing up when scanned at $30. Not a deal at all (BF4 been $5 at GameStop before), but you catch my point.
So, I made sure I checked-out any things I was interested in and scanned them.
You never know w/ these damn clearance racks.
It was at 6 in the morning on a Saturday and that Walmart was a ghost town. I took it to the old lady at the service desk who was dusting the cigarette shelves and had her scan it because this Walmart was too ghetto for self serve scanners. When she said $39.99 I said okay thanks but I'll go put it back because I'm nice like that.

If you actually believe Japan has game shows that are all about sex like that, I have a bridge to sell you. :p
It's on an adult channel along with men being forced to sing karaoke while getting a handjob and women reading books while riding toys. There's also Orgasm Wars, where gay men give blowjobs to straight men, and Strip the Girl, where men have to knock down blocks to reveal real naked women while other men try pulling them into vats of tar.

You live in Mexico, remember? Donkey shows on every corner.

It was at 6 in the morning on a Saturday and that Walmart was a ghost town. I took it to the old lady at the service desk who was dusting the cigarette shelves and had her scan it because this Walmart was too ghetto for self serve scanners. When she said $39.99 I said okay thanks but I'll go put it back because I'm nice like that.
I just came back from a Walmart's a bit of a distance from me, since I was in the area + all. Figured I'd give it a look, since I was in the area. I should note - wasn't a typical Walmart's, but one of those Super Walmart's w/ a huge super-market section and all.

Holy crap! Games everywhere in a big-bin right near the Electronics Section. Found nothing I'm looking for. Tons of stuff, though. Nothing special in a separate computer parts clearance section, either.

I went through a good deal of the games bin. Mixed w/ PS3, X360, PS4, X1, PC games, and whatnot - all thrown together in the bin. Ugh. I wish they had them split into separate bins by platforms. Some red-tagged, some not. Some rang up w/ the over-priced high-prices (LOL @ StarCraft 2 at $40 and ESO at $60 for PC) that were tagged on a scanners, some didn't (i.e. COD: AW PC scanned at $30, even though it was white-tagged at $60).

Nothing I was looking for at prices that I'd willing to pay, though. Didn't find Divinity OS.

When did Nuuvem remove alot/most of the Ubisoft games? I didn't want anything, but now that I don't have the option... I'm kind of sad.

Am I the only one disappointed they replaced the original Hunie girls? I, uh, had a favorite ;)
The vid said they had something like 20 girls so I'm pretty sure Aiko is stil in there. I'm a little disappointed that they went full retard anime with the girls. I'm rahter fond of the original art style.

The vid said they had something like 20 girls so I'm pretty sure Aiko is stil in there. I'm a little disappointed that they went full retard anime with the girls. I'm rahter fond of the original art style.
I wouldn't even call it full Anime. It's like some bastard love child of Anime and Bratz dolls. But agreed, the original style is far preferable IMHO.

Something something work in progress something something prototype.

I'm sure once they come out with a Kickstarter they'll have enough money to throw at artists so they draw enough fap material to last you for two sessions.

Something something work in progress something something prototype.

I'm sure once they come out with a Kickstarter they'll have enough money to throw at artists so they draw enough fap material to last you for two sessions.
I don't think they want to change the art style, judging by this tweet.

https://twitter.com/HuniePotDev/status/632637582887788544

I'm not sure how Bratz 2.0 is similar at all to what Windwaker did with it's art style, but ok. I probably won't buy it, how am I supposed to fap to Bratz???

https://twitter.com/HuniePotDev/status/632637582887788544
Yeah, compare your game to Wind Waker, that's not egotistical at all.

As far as I know, nobody thought Wind Waker was a shit artstyle in general, just a shit artstyle change for Zelda. This artstyle is just plain shit, doesn't matter what the game is.

Few random Steam codes:

Bump 'N Go JZEH8-0VMNA-4J7BR

Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes: YA84I-YGI9Y-D0CHG

Mercenary Kings: 7KTQT-BGXW9-YDTB9

Enjoy and quote or post if you take.

Well holy shit, nothing was lurked.

Guess that means Tebow's gonna learn proper engrish (a slight step up from tebownese, if you ask me) and D's gonna upgrade his catcher's mitt and finally nab a joke or two before it soars overhead.

Well holy shit, nothing was lurked.

Guess that means Tebow's gonna learn proper engrish (a slight step up from tebownese, if you ask me) and D's gonna upgrade his catcher's mitt and finally nab a joke or two before it soars overhead.
Mysterd doesn't have a catcher's mitt. He said he played second base, but that was in little league. Mysterd says it's been awhile since he played baseball so he's not sure what you're getting at.

RE: "art style."  Cartoon boobs are cartoon boobs.  The huniepeople churned out a surprisingly fun & challenging puzzler.  I'm looking forward to seeing what spin they can throw at the management/tycoon genre.

I'll probably wait for Total War Hunie.

bread's done
Back