Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Spintires is fun for about 15 minutes until you realize the entire game is just slogging through the mud at a drunken snail's pace. There are some mildly interesting environments, but you'll be too busy swearing at your controller to enjoy them.
My thoughts exactly. In fact I might only have 15 minutes in the game. I got stuck in the mud and stopped.

ARK: Survival Evolved appears to be having a free weekend but I don't see it listed. Odd.

Anyway, good chance for people to hop in, satisfy their curiosity, and be happy they didn't jump on it at 17% off during the last sale.

:whee:
Awesome news FlowBro! I might brofist the game a little to see what all the hype is about.

FoxyPie Out!

Walmart is selling D3 expansion for $25 which seems pretty cheap to me.
Eh, close - but no cigar.

We've seen the D3: ROS Collector's Ed for that cheap before! Never probably see that version that cheap again. Who knows if anyone has that edition anywhere anymore.

Best Buy has had D3 base-game + ROS expansion on sale quite often at $20 each.

Just wait for one of those sales.

God knows when we'll ever seen D3 base at $10 again. MicrosoftStore + Toys R Us once had those for that cheap, in their "let's clear the PC retail stock" kind of sales.

Last edited by a moderator:
That new PS4 horror game is making me want to become a consolebro. Bros, I need your fist love to keep me from giving in to the temptation.
Ok fuckPie, its time to turn the computer off and go out into the real world for a while. Maybe see a doc about that case of Syphilis you got finally going into your brain.

Ok fuckPie, its time to turn the computer off and go out into the real world for a while. Maybe see a doc about that case of Syphilis you got finally going into your brain.
festivus_nom_noms_fluttershy_s_ear_by_big_mac_a_brony-d6d3l1z.png

ARK: Survival Evolved appears to be having a free weekend but I don't see it listed. Odd.

Anyway, good chance for people to hop in, satisfy their curiosity, and be happy they didn't jump on it at 17% off during the last sale.

:whee:
thanks for the heads up, any1 want to get a group going?

Spintires is fun for about 15 minutes until you realize the entire game is just slogging through the mud at a drunken snail's pace. There are some mildly interesting environments, but you'll be too busy swearing at your controller to enjoy them.
While I agree the game doesn't have a ton of content, I think the game might not be for you; I've had 6 hours of solid fun already (so I've already got my money's worth) and that was only one map (can't wait to get into all the user made mods).

But then again I also have over 70+ hours in Euro Truck 2, so take from that what you will.

I saw this mentioned earlier in the thread, but it hadnt gone into effect yet, but as of now the stupid email verification when selling on the market is in effect. Total pain in the ass.

I saw this mentioned earlier in the thread, but it hadnt gone into effect yet, but as of now the stupid email verification when selling on the market is in effect. Total pain in the ass.
Good thing I listed my 1600 cards before this shitstorm rolled out.

My most disturbing listing:

[attachment=16773:Untitled.png]

I have decided.  @#^!(#& Raptors.  They can kiss my hairy white @*#&!(.  Nothing worse than having to EAT and DRINK and POOP... but I have to deal with a vindictive stupid raptor.... with a wood spear.  WTF... I quit you Ark.  You suck.

Hey bro, thanks for the concern - sincerest bro fist straight from my heart to yours. I'm finally comfortable with who I am and that is someone who speaks in a weird vaguely european accent with random high pitched yelps. I hope you can accept me.

FoxxxxyPIIEE!
No good sales has made cheaplikeafox go bat shit crazy.
Bro, maybe you've never felt the wonderful feeling that is getting brofisted. PM if you ever want to know what you're missing.
And apparently into fisting bros.
Bing search result image redacted

giphy.gif

Weekend plan:

1) play half an hour of ARK before uninstalling because it's not my thing;
2) jump into as many Diablo 3 powerlecelling parties as I can find for today's Season 4 launch;
3) stare at Mad Max in my library awaiting a pre-load button that'll never come;
4) go back to Saints Row IV.

I initially didn't like SRIV as they made it basically rip off Crackdown. Then I remembered that I love Crackdown. So I'm warming to it a lot. It's definitely expansion pack material rather than outright sequel though, isn't it? I know there's a hell of a lot to do and I can see why Deep Silver pushed for a separate title, but it's basically SRIII with a few tweaks. Not that it's a bad thing I guess.

Any word on whether there's going to be a Saints Row V?

Big Pharma released on Steam finally! Still at the pre-order price of $19.99 for the moment and I'd say is worth it, had a ton of fun with it and I've only played maybe 20 hours, Kinda a mix of logistics puzzles and a tycoon game, 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/344850/

Tim (the creator) does vlogs when stuff is added, usually also doing a playthrough while talking about features and stuff if you want to see more:

Twice Circled Dev vlog

Weekend plan:

1) play half an hour of ARK before uninstalling because it's not my thing;
2) jump into as many Diablo 3 powerlecelling parties as I can find for today's Season 4 launch;
3) stare at Mad Max in my library awaiting a pre-load button that'll never come;
4) go back to Saints Row IV.
Sounds like a good gaming weekend to me. :)

I initially didn't like SRIV as they made it basically rip off Crackdown. Then I remembered that I love Crackdown. So I'm warming to it a lot. It's definitely expansion pack material rather than outright sequel though, isn't it? I know there's a hell of a lot to do and I can see why Deep Silver pushed for a separate title, but it's basically SRIII with a few tweaks. Not that it's a bad thing I guess.
Any word on whether there's going to be a Saints Row V?
Asset re-usage seems to be a theme w/ Deep Silver of late. Feels more like half-expansion/half-sequel (expansion-quel) - given how many assets are re-used in SR4. Same goes for Risen 3 (after Risen 2) w/ the asset re-usage, as well (even those Risen 3's graphics quality is much better than Risen 2, in many instances). Same with Dead Island: Riptide, as well. Despite re-using so many assets, both games just feel a bit too long + add too much other new content to really be expansions.

No clue on SR5.

Blow-up dolls make VR sex worse better.*
I guess that depends. If you're fapping alone like most people no one cares. If you're in a public convention hall, you're going to look a bit weird.

If I see someone doing that at a bus stop, I'm not sure how I'd respond... call the cops? run them over? I'm just not sure.

I guess that depends. If you're fapping alone like most people no one cares. If you're in a public convention hall, you're going to look a bit weird.

If I see someone doing that at a bus stop, I'm not sure how I'd respond... call the cops? run them over? I'm just not sure.
Gang bang?

*sigh*

http://steamcommunity.com/app/363270/discussions/0/528398719796481870/

Then after being called out for BS he veers off into 'Oh this is an alpha and we need alpha tests so don't apply if you don't intend to test but if you do then I have to check with the bundle site because they have the records and then may not be able willing to sift through them all the verify that you made a purchase'.

fucking indie devs *shakes fist*

Blow-up dolls make VR sex better.*
I like that they gave her some Sailor Moon outfit but couldn't be bothered to give her a head.

I finished Mafia II last night for the second time. Still liked it. Now I need some weekend time waster that I won't get too invested in before Mad Max comes out. I suppose I could/should get back into Zombi before it gets permanently backlogged...

bread's done
Back