Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I'm rapping Mad Max, and I'm here to say: It's time to rap in a post-apocalyptical way! Driving round the desert in my orange beat-up fast car, going round in circles like some asshole reppin' Nascar, Harpoonin' dudes and blowing they's guts out, dis game's so good, MysterD's got his nuts out.
I'm rapping Solid Snake, and I'm here to say: It's time to rap in a sneaky sneaky way! I creep over here, and I creep over there, Don't look where I'm hiding, you'll just see a chair! I can sneak past a guard as he rubs at his butt gout, dis game's so good, MysterD's got his nuts out.
Where's Verse 3?

Snatch this stuff up.

Vanguard Princess

06694-E6PTM-DZG6R

Vanguard Princess Hilda Rize

DA5JB-C9JXE-MMC3H

Vanguard Princess Lilith

XRDC3-ZG89Y-2C7ZB

President for a day: Floodings
B20Y8-X2D7Y-ZH5L9

It's a trap!
IKK2K-RPFQQ-3RK6V

Volstead itch.io
http://carlosvo.itch.io/volstead/download/Groupee-JqkZK8G89J2LbZPEJYbKbfTTYP-6ND4rjUr17Dh1NuQP16axme4cwJs

Spooky Cats itch.io

http://russpuppy.itch.io/spooky-cats/download/72Heo9bhH57YX6JNJZBu88Dfa-qeCkguhSZo9syxhssrZc7zJ4Dcpp

Mysterious Space itch.io

http://benmakesgames.itch.io/mysterious-space/download/groupees-2KKbhj6DsSs1bGCosAaKXfwp-DwBw4PKWLUnVoyXvnE6ekV7iMZhp

Gravity Error itch.io

http://trojanfm.itch.io/gravity-error/download/bagb-NT4eU2sXbFfXKxoH5ZBu88Dfa-PUnBLZhEm6EPY8n7SD9xx8SSySEh

Snatch this stuff up.

Vanguard Princess

06694-E6PTM-DZG6R

Vanguard Princess Hilda Rize

DA5JB-C9JXE-MMC3H

Vanguard Princess Lilith

XRDC3-ZG89Y-2C7ZB

President for a day: Floodings
B20Y8-X2D7Y-ZH5L9

It's a trap!
IKK2K-RPFQQ-3RK6V

Volstead itch.io
http://carlosvo.itch.io/volstead/download/Groupee-JqkZK8G89J2LbZPEJYbKbfTTYP-6ND4rjUr17Dh1NuQP16axme4cwJs

Spooky Cats itch.io

http://russpuppy.itch.io/spooky-cats/download/72Heo9bhH57YX6JNJZBu88Dfa-qeCkguhSZo9syxhssrZc7zJ4Dcpp

Mysterious Space itch.io

http://benmakesgames.itch.io/mysterious-space/download/groupees-2KKbhj6DsSs1bGCosAaKXfwp-DwBw4PKWLUnVoyXvnE6ekV7iMZhp

Gravity Error itch.io

http://trojanfm.itch.io/gravity-error/download/bagb-NT4eU2sXbFfXKxoH5ZBu88Dfa-PUnBLZhEm6EPY8n7SD9xx8SSySEh
Took the itch stuff because I had the Steam stuff and figured no one else would want it. Thanks

Spooky Cats gave a Steam key which was nice since I didn't have it as I've sworn off Poopees Greenlight bundles for a long time now.

So for those looking to semi-fakey stuff but still want some kind of deal I found this game Soccer Legends. It's a Soccer RPG of all things.

It's Early Access (yeah, yeah I know) but reviews seem good for it. It's currently $12 on Steam, but one of those where they say the price will go up next week when it gets out of EA as more features get added. The final price is supposed to be $20.

Anyway, GMG has it on sale for 25% off right now and there's another 23% voucher of SAVE23-WITHGM-GSEP15 which brings it down to $6.93

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/indie/soccer-legends/

Not a bad deal, but of course it could be in a bundle next month or next week, in which case you're welcome. :p
Might have to bite, looks pretty cool and like the idea of sports+turn based tactical rpg (or more specifically anything combining turn based tactical stuff and football or football).

Whelp, we'll see... if it is a wifi problem in the house, this powerline thing SHOULD work.  The theory of it is sound.

We'll see.  I ordered one up on Amazon to try, same day delivery free.   So I should have it tonight.  I'll get that puppy ready to go.  It has 4 outlets for the room I need which is more than enough.  Bluray, my laptop, XBO, PS4.  ( fuck the WiiU).  I'm also wondering if all the stuff I have on the network is screwing with it.

I just don't wanna invest in the router since I agree with you guys.  I think it's the walls/design of this place.  We shall see.

Whelp, we'll see... if it is a wifi problem in the house, this powerline thing SHOULD work. The theory of it is sound.

We'll see. I ordered one up on Amazon to try, same day delivery free. So I should have it tonight. I'll get that puppy ready to go. It has 4 outlets for the room I need which is more than enough. Bluray, my laptop, XBO, PS4. ( fuck the WiiU). I'm also wondering if all the stuff I have on the network is screwing with it.

I just don't wanna invest in the router since I agree with you guys. I think it's the walls/design of this place. We shall see.
Well if you do get another router you don't have to get a $200 one you know. Something like the Linksys WRT54GL goes for around $50 and has a ton of good reviews both at Newegg and Amazon. And you can even get it at Walmart if you absolutely must.

It's either the router or what's between the router and the destination PC that's causing it. Or both even. If your powerline thing doesn't help you can try a different router instead of the bobo brand from the cable company. Just don't go nuts and buy a gold plated one that picks up TV stations from mars or some shit. A simple decent one that has good reviews from a reputable company is fine.

I just got one of those dual cable router/modems last year. It was 100 but it took the guessing game out of it whenever the internet stopped working. Instead of guessing if it was one or the other I know it's just one thing now.

Blergh. I'm caving and fixing the old pc. I can't wait another 2 weeks to build a new one.... Plus it will give my old lady a reason to do some PC gaming when I do build the new one. She almost got into it a year or 2 ago and then all her girlfriends went and got "pregnant" or "gained new responsibilities" or "grew up" and stopped playing whatever shite MMO they were all into. But if I can game with her, well hey, maybe she will see some of the other advantages. Like not playing Witcher 3 at 25 fps.

jRfGLg1.png

Well if you do get another router you don't have to get a $200 one you know. Something like the Linksys WRT54GL goes for around $50 and has a ton of good reviews both at Newegg and Amazon. And you can even get it at Walmart if you absolutely must.
This is so much worse than recommending a GTX 960 4GB that I'm actually at a lost for words.

I ran this thing more than a DECADE ago reflashed with DD-WRT. Not only does this router not have 802.11ac, it doesn't even have 802.11n. It still has Wireless B. This is like telling someone to go out and buy a CRT for Mad Max on PC. Actually, I'm pretty sure this router existed before 1080p.

Not only that, the range of Wireless N and AC are about double that of G, even with obstacles. Not to mention the obvious higher bandwidth, and less electronic interference.

There are plenty of more recent routers that don't cost $200. Here's an example for about $75, though it doesn't have external antennas.

There are also things you can try before replacing the router. You can replace the antenna(s) on your router or network card for about $10 (D-Link usually have crap antennas). You can use directional antennas. You can reposition your router and antennas. You can change your network channels. You can disable Wireless G on your router. You might be able to adjust the router signal level. You can also add an access point instead of replacing the router. I'm sure there's more that's not popping in my mind.

tl;dr: Don't listen to tech advice in the Steam thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Ellesar

eh I used that router for years and didn't have any issues. It still gets plenty of recent positive reviews on Newegg from real users too. If his speed isn't that great anyway then it won't really matter, but if he wants advice from elitist tech nerds then he's free to listen to you or whoever else. I don't really care.

Main point though is not to buy that specific router but rather not to spend $200 because that's just way unnecessary. That was just me doing a quick search to see which router had the most positive reviews and that was it, but I do also have personal experience with it.

To be honest, I did upgrade to one of those $200 routers with wireless N and dual band and makes your breakfast and gives you a massage etc etc and I don't even notice a difference in speed at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe first on steam or will groupees get this new steam tittle first?

We have some exciting news to share tonight: we’ve been given approval to publish Kindred Spirits on the Roof on Steam without any cuts or censorship! Let’s make Steam a Yuritopia in 2016!

http://blog.mangagamer.org/2015/09/01/kindred-spirits-on-the-roof-is-coming-to-steam/

http://mangagamer.org/kindredspirits/

P.D I forgot it can be Galaed too...
I have a feeling Valve approved it because it's all yuri, meaning no penises. You hear that Tom? Valve doesn't like penises

If his speed isn't that great anyway then it won't really matter, but if he wants advice from elitist tech nerds then he's free to listen to you or whoever else. I don't really care.
That's the problem. I'm not even an elitist tech nerd. It's just your advice is like grandpa's advice on tech.

$45 on amazon.  Great reviews, flashable to DD-WRT, works fine as a bridge out of the box, dual band,  and even has a usb port to support network devices. 

Not that you need it since it's most likely the material in the walls and what you bought is the best option. 

Maybe first on steam or will groupees get this new steam tittle first?

We have some exciting news to share tonight: we’ve been given approval to publish Kindred Spirits on the Roof on Steam without any cuts or censorship! Let’s make Steam a Yuritopia in 2016!

http://blog.mangagamer.org/2015/09/01/kindred-spirits-on-the-roof-is-coming-to-steam/

http://mangagamer.org/kindredspirits/

P.D I forgot it can be Galaed too...
That's cool. I was gonna get Kindred Spirits either way, but with an uncut Steam version on the way, that makes it all the more likely that we'll get it bundled.

Thanks everyone.

It's not the routers.  That's why I tried my old one.   It's def the walls.

So I plugged this wall/powerline one in... and speed tests give me 30Mbps.  That isn't great but it's respectable.  And it's certainly not dial up.

More importantly, my Vita can now consistently connect with my PS4 and my laptop is consistently online.  

On the otherhand... when I run a 200 ft. Cat 5 to my laptop :) I can get 170Mbps.  SOooooooOO... :)

Well, just finished DA:I. Was playing pretty regularly when it first came out, until the single player MMO thing killed my enjoyment. Loaded it up again today and just ignored every side quest, ran the last few story missions out and watched the meh ending. I'm actually glad I got it on console, so I can trade it in. At least this way I can't forget how bored I was with it in 6 months and start another playthrough.

I'm rapping Altair, and I'm here to say: it's time to rap in an assassiny way! I climb up buildings, and I jump into hay, then I run around and stab guards all day! No one can see me when I crouch in the shade, the only thing up my sleeve is a spring-loaded blade, I go out on the town and knock some dudes' blocks off, this game's so triple-A, MysterD got his rocks off!

I'm rapping Pony, and I'm here to say: it's time to rap in a brofist way! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro!

I'm rapping Pony, and I'm here to say: it's time to rap in a brofist way! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro! Fist me bro!
1skq2s.jpg

I'll be honest bros, as plain old Cheaplikeafox my Like game was straight, but as FoxyPie my Like game is on fleek.  I think you bros are all secretly bronies and PewDiePie fans, you just don't like to admit you've been fisted and you liked it.  Ummm, brofisted.  

I'll be honest bros, as plain old Cheaplikeafox my Like game was straight, but as FoxyPie my Like game is on fleek. I think you bros are all secretly bronies and PewDiePie fans, you just don't like to admit you've been fisted and you liked it. Ummm, brofisted.
happy-vs-bob-barker-o.gif

I've never gone back and forth so much on buying a newly released game as I have with Mad Max. In the end, harpooning dudes from their cars swayed my decision to buy.

Get it now, cheapasses, before the 7th when you lose your chance eternally temporarily to own purchase the fabulous DLC bonus car skin.

Well, just finished DA:I. Was playing pretty regularly when it first came out, until the single player MMO thing killed my enjoyment. Loaded it up again today and just ignored every side quest, ran the last few story missions out and watched the meh ending. I'm actually glad I got it on console, so I can trade it in. At least this way I can't forget how bored I was with it in 6 months and start another playthrough.
YouTube?

bread's done
Back