Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Wait, you're going to play your games?

Nope, I don't think you're going to fit in here. Sorry.
Backlogging is a wonderful thing.

The best part is just looking into my backlog & then asking some questions:

1. "Okay, what game will fit for what I'm in the mood for?"

2. "Oh, look - there's a bunch! Let me see if I can eventually narrow this down to one!" :)

3. Sometimes it just so happens I go from Step 1 directly to Step 3 (skipping Step 2 entirely) and then say: "Yes! That's the one! I'll go play that one!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Soulkyo. It's from Peru but he's right now living and working in Brazil. He is a fellow CAG also.
Yeah, but Nuuvem only allows you to buy a game once per account so asking someone to hassle with buying it plus the added cost of NOT being able to buy it for themselves isn't much of a solution.

I wonder if any of my wife's Peruvian family wants to start a banking and Paypal account so they can give me the info. Just because I've never met nor spoken to them doesn't mean that they shouldn't help some white guy from the US buy cheaper video games by committing bank fraud.

UPLAY:

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor - GOTY Edition - Steam key = $12.50 

-> Includes Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor [base-game]

-> Includes A LOT of DLC's listed below in spoilers:

*Note if you had previously purchased Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ Premium Edition, you are already entitled to all the content listed below.

Full list of content includes:

• The Lord of the Hunt Story Pack
  • The Bright Lord Story Pack
  • Test of Power Challenge Mode
  • Test of Speed Challenge Mode
  • Test of Wisdom Challenge Mode
  • Test of the Wild Challenge Mode
  • Test of the Ring Challenge Mode
  • Endless Challenge Mode
  • Test of Defiance
  • The Dark Ranger Skin
  • Captain of the Watch Skin
  • Lord of the Hunt Skin
  • The Bright Lord Skin
  • Power of Shadow Skin
  • Lithariel Skin
  • Hidden Blade Rune
  • Deadly Archer Rune
  • Flame of Anor Rune
  • Rising Storm Rune
  • Orc Slayer Rune
  • Defiant to the End Rune
  • Elven Grace Rune
  • Ascendant Rune
  • One with Nature Rune
  • Guardians of the Flaming ye Warband Mission
  • The Berserks Warband Mission
  • The Skull Crushers Warband Mission
  • The Bloodhunters Mission
  • The Flesh Burners Mission
  • Photo Mode

ITAD says this is the best deal yet on this:

https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=middleearthshadowofmordorgameofyearedition

Daily Deals
40% off The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - $11.99

Up to 75% off Create Your World Sale
Up to 80% off Painkiller titles
Current Voucher: 23% off SAVE23-WITHGM-GSEP15 (Expires 9/14 1700 UTC)

35% off Hatred (Steam) ~ $6.19
50% off Lords Of The Fallen - Deluxe Edition (Steam) ~ $11.60

Up to 75% off Team 17 Weekend

Indie Piñata - Deals up to 80% off | Mystery Games For $3

Whack your Piñata!
If you're fond of surprises, for $3 (or your local equivalent), you can grab your own 100% whackable Piñata and find a random indie wonder inside - handpicked by us and Crunching Koalas. The Piñata can include games anywhere from $9.99 to $44.99, so there's a deal (and a satisfying POP) behind every swing - and we’ll be ready to congratulate those of you who show off your discounted gains on Twitter with the hashtag #IndiePinata!
The Promo and Piñata include a completely separate batch of games, so there's plenty of variety and surprises - we'll also rotate the Promo and Piñata lineup after three days, just so that things don't get too stale. The Indie Piñata promo will last until 9/18/2015, 9:59AM GMT. Just remember - check yourself, before you whack yourself.
Batter up!

Just tried buying that crazy new clown game from Nuuvem but got kicked out at the payment stage.

I suspect that they may have finally cottoned on that I'm not the British Ambassador to Brazil after all.
Dropsy is a Devolver Digital game, and they're one of the publishers that likes to block out of region sales on checkout.

Sometimes I see the name or box art for Lords of the Fallen and think "I should get that" and wonder why I haven't.  Then I realize that it got pretty crap reviews and is likely terrible and I was really thinking of Shadow of Mordor.  Which, as it turns out, I do own.

Sometimes I see the name or box art for Lords of the Fallen and think "I should get that" and wonder why I haven't. Then I realize that it got pretty crap reviews and is likely terrible and I was really thinking of Shadow of Mordor. Which, as it turns out, I do own.
So, do you like Shadow of Mordor...?

It always reassures me to know that I haven't reached the final level of craziness just yet.
photo-thumb-49842.png

Dragon Age: Inquisition on sale via Origin, 60% off. $23.99 digital download, $27.99 digital deluxe edition.  Not "low" but apparently its lowest thus far (discounting buying it with chalupas -- does that still work?)

Figures that Nuuvem would have something I want after going into lockdown. Let me know if one of you find a way. I'd like to get Hatred.

I saw a guy playing WWE the other day on Youtube, just don't know if it was PC or something else.  The onscreen reversal prompt always said RT but it could be because he had a controller plugged in?  Seemed awfully hard to reverse in the game (or he sucked). 

[quote name="bestsku" post="12914487" timestamp="1441995183"]

Save 40% on Winter Sports Trilogy Super Pack on Steam.

[background=rgb(27,40,56)]The Winter Sports Trilogy Super Pack is all the Winter Sports gaming you can handle, in a single package! Includes three games:[/background]
[background=rgb(27,40,56)]➢ Winter Sports 2009[/background]
[background=rgb(27,40,56)]➢ Biathlon 2008[/background]
[background=rgb(27,40,56)]➢ Ski Jumping 2007[/background]

*Launch Sale Promotion ends 9/17[/quote]
Wake me when in Poopies bundle or 75% off plsthxsyousirs

So I think nuuvem is changing something internally.

nuuvem.com.br redirects to nuuvem.com

Every game I checked that it's on sale (No VPN) showed on my cart as "product is not available in your country" which doesn't make sense for games like typer:rider (Not even Russian locked, well it's not locked in the whole planet as cd-key yet)

Edit.

Lords Of The Fallen - Deluxe Edition seems the only one right now that doesn't show that warning.

Who knows maybe a glitch is gonna happen tonight. Cross your fingers and pray for it.

Edit. Don't forget this. The Madjoki it's strong with you.

Apparently the Brazilian real is in the midst of collapsing which probably explains why the sudden seriousness of the lockout. Brazil's credit rating just got cut. From some site I didn't bother remembering the name of:

Top coffee producer Brazil hit the headlines after Standard & Poor's ratings agency slashed the nation's credit assessment to junk on Wednesday.

The bombshell sent Brazil's currency, the real, collapsing to a new 13-year low point against the dollar.

Apparently the Brazilian real is in the midst of collapsing which probably explains why the sudden seriousness of the lockout. Brazil's credit rating just got cut. From some site I didn't bother remembering the name of:
Ye I knew the brazilian real was losing a lot of it's value, but after I read that from you, I just checked and wow...

1 Brazilian Real = 0.228285 Euro. And I remember last time I checked it was around 0.24€ Things are getting worse than I expected.

Gamersgate's Brazilian store pricing seems to be pegged to the dollar.  For example, Nazi Zombie Army 2 is $3.75 @ 75% off whether you buy it in reals ($14R) or dollars.  Versus Nuuvem where it's base price comes out to $6.50 US. 

Why is Gamersgate cheating poor Brazilians!?

Gamersgate's Brazilian store pricing seems to be pegged to the dollar. For example, Nazi Zombie Army 2 is $3.75 @ 75% off whether you buy it in reals ($14R) or dollars. Versus Nuuvem where it's base price comes out to $6.50 US.

Why is Gamersgate cheating poor Brazilians!?
How the hell can you access that site? VPN?

Okay, So I'm back after being offline for ~ 9-10 days. I switched ISPs.

I wanted to try out the Offline Modes for my steam games, since this has always been something that has sucked on Steam.

I played a couple of hours of the following games, with no real problems:

Batman Arkham City GOTY

Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea Expansion

Cod Blops 1

Blade Kitten

Fallout3

Dishonored

Borderlands TPS

None of the games I fired up took issue with being offline. I wasn't expecting things to go so well.

None of my game play time was recorded (not a big deal).  None of my achievements that I would have earned were unlocked. They also didn't unlock after going back online. Reloading my saved game and playing on didn't magically unlock them either.

None of my game play time was recorded (not a big deal). None of my achievements that I would have earned were unlocked. They also didn't unlock after going back online. Reloading my saved game and playing on didn't magically unlock them either.
If you log in online and stay logged in on online mode it will record your achievements but not play time if you are offline.

bread's done
Back