Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I'm getting repeated messages from some Black Shadows Studio or something spamming up my email box about some keys4votes Greenlight game I voted for a year ago or something.

Oh and they only issued 500 keys even though more people than that voted and the keys are used up already (DUH) but they keep sending them emails anyway.
Yup, ~21k voters according to Greenlight data :p

Yup, ~21k voters according to Greenlight data :p
500 keys for 21,000 voters and 11 emails all linking to the same page telling you they are out of keys. Yep, sounds logical.

vy0aR4Z.png

pfaiI0d.png

tfDj2KO.png

Last edited by a moderator:
500 keys for 21,000 voters and 11 emails all linking to the same page telling you they are out of keys. Yep, sounds logical.

tfDj2KO.png
LOL, thanks Greenlight for giving stupid people the ability to develop and publish games.

Obviously not . . .

Cause this is the biggest load of horseshit I have read in weeks. Just stop fucking posting about hardware and software. You don't know shit and people that know less than you (all two of them) might actually take your idiotic advice.

There are ways around the MS Telemetry, but you are clueless about them, as are most novice computer users. Please stop acting otherwise.
I installed it no problem, if you don't want all the spying crap, Microsoft gives you a chance to disable it all if you choose custom as opposed to an express install.

Ummm, so I agree with you and most people are just stupid or too lazy and use the express option because oh no, they might actually have to make a decision without papa gates holding their hand.

And toasters need to stop believing everything they read, and try shit for themselves and make an informed conclusion

tumblr_inline_ncot5fCkf61qhosin.gif

I installed it no problem, if you don't want all the spying crap, Microsoft gives you a chance to disable it all if you choose custom as opposed to an express install.

Ummm, so I agree with you and most people are just stupid or too lazy and use the express option because oh no, they might actually have to make a decision without papa gates holding their hand.

And toasters need to stop believing everything they read, and try shit for themselves and make an informed conclusion

tumblr_inline_ncot5fCkf61qhosin.gif
toasters have their wiring fucked from conception

nothing you can do about it

vy0aR4Z.png

pfaiI0d.png

tfDj2KO.png
wtf, they're treating steam keys like physical mail. This ain't no UPS, I shouldn't need to come pickup a key if I miss the first fuck ing minute of delivery.

I don't really believe that they're repopulating the keys. It's probably just spamming the same link from the first round. Hopefully their mail account gets suspended.

I can kick myself for not picking up Ground Zeroes for $5 during the last Steam sale.
Any good deals on it?
Isthereanydeal says its $10 on Nuveem but I don't see it.

I can kick myself for not picking up Ground Zeroes for $5 during the last Steam sale.
Any good deals on it?
The page is http://www.nuuvem.com/item/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes ~ $9.60-ish with exchange rate, probably closer to $10 with conversion fees and what not. They've gotten more rigid recently with blocking a lot of the region skirting shenanigans though so it may not let you buy it. Not sure.

Next cheapest is Gamesplanet Germany or France for 10 Euro so about $11.31

https://de.gamesplanet.com/game/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes-steam-key

https://fr.gamesplanet.com/game/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes-steam-key

If you simply MUST HAVE NAO and want it cheap hate to say it but you might want to check the shadier parts of the net.

Some people got it from with Nvidia cards too and may be selling on eBay but seems like there's probably high demand for it now since Phantom Pain is out and there might not be any good deals.

Disgusting. Don't pay anything for it.
Why, is it bad? It seems to be fairly highly regarded by most people so far as I can tell.

Any good deals on it?
I'm not sure, I think that's the cheapest I've seen though. Personally i would wait because demos are usually free, not sure why they charged for this one.

Eh, reading up on it, it seems it's about as long as plenty of short indie games that sell not too far off from that price and looks a whole lot nicer.

I'm not saying pay $20 for it, but I'll probably buy it when it goes $5 again. *shrug*

Or better yet, 75% off at Nuuvem. :p

why would they want to buy burlap sacks
LOL. Fair enough.

Anyways, what I meant was - MONEY. Money is always what it's all about.

Konami & Kojima Productions can sell what many see as a demo and still tons of people will still buy it; that's why.

Plus, we all know Konami has seemed very money hungry in recent years, as well.

vy0aR4Z.png

pfaiI0d.png

tfDj2KO.png
The only explanation is IceGameStudios is the name that IceTebowDragon gave for his new foray into RPG Maker and Unity games (with unchanged stock assets, of course!)

VOTE FOR HIM OR HE'LL SMASH UR KEYBOARD! SPANSKY!

None of the content from GZ is in TPP, it has its own setting, missions, and storyline. It's not a "demo" in that sense but rather a demo of the gameplay and engine. Not to mention the stuff you can import into the full game. Jumping straight into TPP without playing GZ first is doing yourself a disservice, but if you're that ideologically opposed to spending five bucks on a short game, whatever, knock yourselves out.

I spent $4.99 on Ground Zeroes during the Summer Sale and it took me about 20 hours to 100% the game.  If all you're going to do is play the main mission and maybe a few of the side missions then yeah, it won't take you long at all (my first time through the Ground Zeroes mission only took me 58 minutes and I got a B-rank).  If you're trying to unlock everything and get 100%, though, you will have to replay through each mission multiple times on both difficulty levels.

For $4.99 I felt it was definitely worth the asking price.  There's enough content there to justify a price tag like that.  At its regular $19.99 MSRP, though, I would say it's priced too high.  If you can find it for $10, well...I think it might still be worth it.

None of the content from GZ is in TPP, it has its own setting, missions, and storyline. It's not a "demo" in that sense but rather a demo of the gameplay and engine. Not to mention the stuff you can import into the full game. Jumping straight into TPP without playing GZ first is doing yourself a disservice, but if you're that ideologically opposed to spending five bucks on a short game, whatever, knock yourselves out.
lolololol

disservice...GZ is horrible compared to TPP. NOTHING that carries over is worth it, and the "story" is shit anyways.

y u buy bad vita ports poddy
You've left the tebow group and yet you still criticize all my purchasing decisions?

Also: because I wasted way too much time going to the dumb store and didn't want to leave empty-handed basically. There is a good chance I'll be returning them next time I'm back there. :ziplip:

Some guy got offended by my review of Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings and feels that the game is better than Deus Ex Human Revolution.

Dumbass.
I think a big part of that game getting so many positive reviews is because it was recommended by Sarkeesian for like being able to choose a girl or something. Which is great, there's not too many games, let along mainstream sports games that give those options. I just don't think they were very critical of the game when they recommended it and then you have the little groupthink army following and upvoting the game because of it. And then trolling people who post a review against the game because groupthink. Anyway, I posted on your review to ruffle some feathers. Also, I keep having some epic Agar.io runs tonight!

[quote name="FoxyPie" post="12919863" timestamp="1442288781"]Man, I just had an epic Agar.io run. Got as high as 6th but then got greedy and dude ate me to get to 4th. Gotta keep swimming![/quote]
Ima gunna hitchu

OMG BROS OMfuckINGGGGGGG BROS!!!!! IT HAPPENED!!! I WAS NUMBER ONE!!!! I CAN DIE A HAPPY MAN!!!!

1zmi7bm.jpg

And please don't reverse trace my IP and hack into my computer using Windows 10, I still haven't installed it. 

OMG BROS OMfuckINGGGGGGG BROS!!!!! IT HAPPENED!!! I WAS NUMBER ONE!!!! I CAN DIE A HAPPY MAN!!!!

And please don't reverse trace my IP and hack into my computer using Windows 10, I still haven't installed it.
has thousands of steam games

spends forever getting to the leaderboards of a free browser game

bread's done
Back