Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
sidmeierscolonization_460x215-600x280.jpg

Deal of the Week: Sid Meier's Colonization - $6.99 --> $0.97 (86% off) 

Really regretting not picking up the Humble Card Game bundle at the beginning of the year.  Magic Duels rekindled a major addiction; unfortunately, the studio making it is so incompetent and communication is so bad there's not telling when or if the expansion will drop.  Now I really wish I had Magic 2015 to tide me over.  Despite all the bad things I heard about it, it sounds like it did have and continues to have a significant fanbase, so it can't be that bad.

Hey...uh...Best Buy.  Why don't you sell digital Steam Funny Money?

I need to get $50 to "fakeybro" Zestiria you bastards, but don't want to go to the store to use a GC

Last edited by a moderator:
Or, you know, if you have Steam money, get it directly from Steam for the same price.
Or for 99 coins on Tremor. :D

Steam's weekly deals really are noob bait for the most part, consisting of games that have already been in cheap bundles or will be bundled soon.

Tales of Zesteria bonus question:

Do you get the bonus goodies if you buy elsewhere like, say, GreenManGaming?
No, you don't. Need to buy from steam to get the bonuses.

EDIT: Proof that you won't get the bonuses if you order from GMG.

If someone gift me zesteria... Who'll get the bonus? The one who bought it or the one who activated it?
Whoever activates it.

https://www.onemorebundle.com/

Strategy vs Mayhem Bundle

$1

POSTAL
The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss
1953: NATO vs Warsaw Pact
Strategic War in Europe

$5

Zombie Driver HD Complete
Hatred
Warlocks vs Shadows

Can't believe I'm tempted to buy this just to get Hatred and Warlocks vs Shadows.. Dunno why Hatred is bundled so soon and on one of the shittiest bundle sites.

https://www.onemorebundle.com/

Strategy vs Mayhem Bundle

$1

POSTAL
The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss
1953: NATO vs Warsaw Pact
Strategic War in Europe

$5

Zombie Driver HD Complete
Hatred
Warlocks vs Shadows

Can't believe I'm tempted to buy this just to get Hatred and Warlocks vs Shadows.. Dunno why Hatred is bundled so soon and on one of the shittiest bundle sites.
I can help you.

You should consider at least waiting a little.

https://twitter.com/onemorebundle/status/653952481936994304

eh if it's bundled once it can get bundled again. I kind of want to check it out for 5 seconds for the shits an grins to see how half assed it is, but not for $5.

Hatred is way too unbelievable. Not once does the main character log into Ark and paint his dinosaurs with the stars and stripes.

I can help you.

You should consider at least waiting a little.

https://twitter.com/onemorebundle/status/653952481936994304
For reference I may have had no problems retrieving my keys.

Not that I would admit to signing up for yet another random fly by night bundle site.

So I got an email on the 8th that my steam link was preparing for shipping and the label was created. Gave me a delivery estimate of the 13th. The tracking page hasn't updated at all since then, so either they created my shipping label but have done nothing, or hopefully it arrives today and the tracking was crappy. He's hoping for the latter

Did anyone who got a shipping email actually receive theirs yet?

So I got an email on the 8th that my steam link was preparing for shipping and the label was created. Gave me a delivery estimate of the 13th. The tracking page hasn't updated at all since then, so either they created my shipping label but have done nothing, or hopefully it arrives today and the tracking was crappy. He's hoping for the latter
My label was "created" on the 9th with no updates as of yet.

For anyone who still has some GMG credit to burn it looks like they've updated their VIP page.  These are what I currently see:

Call of Duty: Black Ops - $11.99

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - $14.99

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - $8.99

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin - $19.99

Dragonball Xenoverse - $24.99

Fifa 16 - $37.99

Football Manager 2015 - $9.99

Guild Wars 2 - $15.99

Might and Magic Heroes VII - $24.99

Rocket League - $14.99

Witcher 3 - $26.99

Zombi - $9.99

Daily Deals
80% off Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition - $1.99
80% off Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Deluxier Edition - $3.99
80% off Knights of Pen and Paper - Haunted Fall - $0.99

Midweek Deals
85% off FORCED: Slightly Better Edition - $2.25
85% off FORCED: Slightly Better Deluxe Edition - $3.75
85% off FORCED: Slightly Better Edition Four Pack - $6.75
85% off FORCED: Slightly Better Deluxe Edition Content - $1.50
Up to 90% off Stealth Sale

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
Ending 10/20
80% off Survivor Squad (Steam/DRM Free) - $1.80
50% off Survivor Squad: Gauntlets (Steam) - $4.50

Not bad, not great. No deal really screams out even with games I own.

The ones I am interested in (Volume, The Masterplan, Neon Struct, Solarix) are all either a. too expensive now or b. bundle bound or c. both. I really want Volume and probably would have bitten at 60% or greater, and theres been 33% off coupons for it floating around a while, so no.

Not bad, not great. No deal really screams out even with games I own.

The ones I am interested in (Volume, The Masterplan, Neon Struct, Solarix) are all either a. too expensive now or b. bundle bound or c. both. I really want Volume and probably would have bitten at 60% or greater, and theres been 33% off coupons for it floating around a while, so no.
Some of MysterD's favorites of all time from the Stealth Sale:

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines = $4.99 (75% off)

Deus Ex 1: GOTY Edition = $1.39 (80% off)

Side Note -> Deus Ex: Revision Mod was released for free on today as a Steam-exclusive.

From Deus Ex: Revision's Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Deus-Ex-Revision-156971754350562/timeline/?ref=br_tf

We officially require a Steam version of DX GOTY- standalone installers coming soon, those though are intended for use with Steam. To ease the pain, we've coordinated with Square Enix to discount Deus Ex by 80%. If you or anyone else purchased DX in the recent GoG sale, you may be able to secure a refund from them and put it towards the Steam sale.

Some of MysterD's favorites of all time from the Stealth Sale:

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines = $4.99 (75% off)

Deus Ex 1: GOTY Edition = $1.39 (80% off)

Side Note -> Deus Ex: Revision Mod supposedly releases TODAY.
Deus Ex Revision is front page for me and is available now.

I'd recommend Blacklist if one doesnt have it yet, its been $7.49 pretty much any time its been onsale at this point tho, so not a must get unless you need something to play immediately. I got Party Hard for free and its a silly game, but fun, however there's already 50% coupons in existence so the sale price is crap in that respect alone, plus that is surely a bundle game. Frankly, I don't see many "new" deals at all in this sale. Its mostly repeated prices and the few new appearances are not good enough deals.

I love the idea of a Stealth sale since its my preferred genre in most respects, but the games I have interest in are not well priced enough to bite. fuck you, Volume. I wanted you and you spited me.

Deus Ex Revision is front page for me and is available now.

I'd recommend Blacklist if one doesnt have it yet, its been $7.49 pretty much any time its been onsale at this point tho, so not a must get unless you need something to play immediately. I got Party Hard for free and its a silly game, but fun, however there's already 50% coupons in existence so the sale price is crap in that respect alone, plus that is surely a bundle game. Frankly, I don't see many "new" deals at all in this sale. Its mostly repeated prices and the few new appearances are not good enough deals.

I love the idea of a Stealth sale since its my preferred genre in most respects, but the games I have interest in are not well priced enough to bite. fuck you, Volume. I wanted you and you spited me.
SC: Blacklist is the best SC in a while, IMHO - since Chaos Theory.

Chaos Theory is easily my favorite SC game.

EDIT:

BTW, this is a stealth sale - so where the hell are the Hitman games in this sale?

Those two are certainly in my Top 10.

I've installed and reinstalled Bloodlines more times that I can recall.
Same here. I know I've beaten Bloodlines at least 7 or 8 times (maybe even 10 by this point). It probably helps that Wesp keeps putting out those unofficial patches and I keep wanting to go back and try them out. LOL

And to think I picked the game up on a whim back in early 2005 when I just happened to see it on the shelf at Best Buy (it was a total impulse buy). My Best Buy copy came with a soundtrack sampler CD too, which helped introduce me to Lacuna Coil and their amazing album Comalies.

Same here. I know I've beaten Bloodlines at least 7 or 8 times (maybe even 10 by this point). It probably helps that Wesp keeps putting out those unofficial patches and I keep wanting to go back and try them out. LOL

And to think I picked the game up on a whim back in early 2005 when I just happened to see it on the shelf at Best Buy (it was a total impulse buy). My Best Buy copy came with a soundtrack sampler CD too, which helped introduce me to Lacuna Coil and their amazing album Comalies.
Bloodlines introduced me to Lacuna Coil + Chiasm. "Comalies" is pretty awesome, I must say. "Karmacode" was quite good. While I liked "Shallow Life", that just wasn't as good as the previous 2. Never picked up "Dark Adrenaline."

I think I've finished Bloodlines a total of 3 times, IIRC. That's rare for me with a somewhat long-winded game. I know I've started + restarted w/ new characters more times than I can count.

Total Biscuit PCMR?  Lol, no.  He's more 'I like crappy console games with PC versions that I can run on my overly expensive gaming rig.'

Battlefront Season Pass is $34 from Mexico and roughly $26 from Brazil.

Not that I would know or something, something, something dark side.

Battlefront Season Pass is $34 from Mexico and roughly $26 from Brazil.

Not that I would know or something, something, something dark side.
So hypothetically of course, if one were to buy from Origin at Brazil or Russia or India or whatever currency would that work? I only ever, ahem, have heard of people doing it from Mexico since they sell at USD there.

So hypothetically of course, if one were to buy from Origin at Brazil or Russia or India or whatever currency would that work? I only ever, ahem, have heard of people doing it from Mexico since they sell at USD there.
Brazil store makes you go through some boa compra middleman of sorts for payment (even for paypal) and I was like "nope, new...change...scary, nope".

Edit: And to add, if using Hola, Mexico was giving me a bitch fit. Use Argentina instead.

bread's done
Back