Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Some goodies... if you all don't already have them!

Strider
8BQGY-3XM0Y-AGJ6X
Lost Planet 3
QYXYK-QT4CG-FDWX2
Bionic Commando: ReArmed
II7AX-Z0LJ2-6QC2T

This should be called the indie dev desperation sale. A Wolf in Autumn released 2 days ago.. already 80% off.. and Dracula's Legacy was released Oct 22nd, already 14 cents. Srsly wtf

Binding of Issac made me jump on the Steam train I guess.

I'm a fan of .50 games
Welcome to the Steam train! Please keep your wallet inside the vehicle at all times and don't idle your games until the train has come to a complete stop.

Ok, apparently A Wolf in Autumn is a glitch. It's stacking with the launch discount which wasn't supposed to happen.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/395270/announcements/detail/108444398037164371

I can forgive the dev for that.. for this one occasion!
He did it last year, though.

I know I'm always complaining, but it's ridiculous that over two hours after the sale is supposed to have started, the Steam store still isn't working correctly.  

I hope I can find 21 more games to buy before the Ark sales ends, Ark has to be game 1200 for me
21 you say?

B9E26-XKV3N-2WJBD
2BK43-MWP5X-AEXTH
5W8TB-Y73WM-IYM7D
2XY7H-HF0R3-VJFLI
03Q0P-YZW6V-363AF
03RJV-RBRT2-6GTAX
02Z79-P96K2-7NC4V
03E7C-IR7EY-LVMVK
03TX4-7V8XC-MNDET
02G47-0GLIA-0JA3I
03A6I-875VF-X7Y78
036G2-JVVC4-Q0RYT
20JQV-V9M58-HDZBE
22VXF-KL4D8-ECHRG
20MXA-I8K3Z-JIY37
20K52-N5LXP-RKKMX
0YXTF-DMMXJ-PV2BY
0ZFLD-ZIZNI-DRHBA
228XX-92FGV-3MWY3
0GEQJ-54QEG-DJ6DT
0GXDL-MR2PF-XQGTY
0GXZR-WM82P-DL4E5
0G2ZB-AVMC0-VLAVI
0GQG9-FZYTA-I4VDB

black ops 3 for 34$ after 22% off at gmg
This is actually a pretty slick price. I do like the COD zombie modes and given how little COD games drop in price on PC this is a good deal. Good thing no other CAGs ever buy or play COD games on release. I'll wait for a cheaper price on console.

This is actually a pretty slick price. I do like the COD zombie modes and given how little COD games drop in price on PC this is a good deal. Good thing no other CAGs ever buy or play COD games on release. I'll wait for a cheaper price on console.
It would be, but you can't add the voucher to the discounted price, says "Unable to add the voucher". Oh well, got my hopes up for a second.

blank.gif

Halloween Sale on Steam

BloodNet $6.99 --> $1.74

Darklands $6.99 --> $1.74
Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender $6.99 --> $1.74
Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse $6.99 --> $1.74 
Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove $6.99 --> $1.74
Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside $6.99 --> $1.74

Retroism Halloween Sale featuring Koei Tecmo & Idea Factory - http://www.retroism.com/deals

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be, but you can't add the voucher to the discounted price, says "Unable to add the voucher". Oh well, got my hopes up for a second.
Well that's a bummer but I'm sure removes the temptation from many people.

So the Halloween sale has semi-updated again.

The only real temptation for me is Dead Realm at 70% off.

Here are the pros and cons:

Pros:

First time significantly discounted.

Good reviews.

Seems like would be fun with friends.

Cons:

First big discount went straight to 70% off.

Need friends to play it.

Probably a lot like Damned.

So my question, any other bros thinking about a purchase? If not, I might just wait for bundle when I know people will actually have it to play it.

I'm confused...

Why link to the steam site for bloodnet in the post when you have it for almost a dollar cheaper on retrosim ?

Or should I buy it from bestSKU for 6.99?

Please tell me what the best deal is. thanks!

Which 22% off code on GMG was being used to get Black Ops 3? The "fear" one on the main page doesn't work.

I'm asking... for a friend.

fuck it nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought Dead Realm. Looks decent, need more multiplayer games. Almost want to buy a gift copy for wife so I can scare her when we get the rig back and running.

Okay for every other game in the universe except that one shitty port.
Well....Cities: Skylines might chew through 8gb as well, if you mod the hell out of it though so more of a choice thing.

(may not be accurate, been told mods eat the crap out of RAM in the game, but I haven't dicked around with mods to find out).

bread's done
Back