Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
http://www.amazon.com/Tue-Aug-11-18-50-PDT-2015-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00X4YFONM/

Someone, please buy it, and don't forget we will appreciate you forever for this sacrifice.
Product Description

Are you ready to step up to the challenge of Code Review? With advanced features integrated into the CR tool, can you find the optimal way of doing CR like a Boss. Can you handle the situations of multipage CRs with ease? Come and test your limits and play FIFA 45
I know it's always fashionable to rip on EA, but being able to multipage code reviews like a boss sounds pretty fuck ing awesome. FIFA 45 is going to kick ass!

Well....Cities: Skylines might chew through 8gb as well, if you mod the hell out of it though so more of a choice thing.
(may not be accurate, been told mods eat the crap out of RAM in the game, but I haven't dicked around with mods to find out).
Any game if you mod it enough can. Hell I could probably mod the hell out of Morrowind and get it to chew threw a ton of RAM. In fact I've done it before.

If people think developers can't optimize for the PC worth shit they've got nothing on modders. And I say this as someone who used to mod, though I was in the minority and checked poly counts and didn't go completely nutsoid with Humongous ass textures.

But that's all beside the point. No game as shipped should require that much RAM besides Arkham Knight.

Should I really consider buying Hyper Dimension Rebirth 2? My wife has seen me play some oddball stuff, so I don't think this will cause grounds for divorce.
Too bad Poopees isn't still running the bundle vwith Knights of Anal Tyranny.

Still, you could always do Hunnie Pop or the Sakura game of the week or titty mahjong/poker.

Edited: Dammit. JohnHarkerSssssssddddpppp'ed on the Titty Mahjong.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.amazon.com/Tue-Aug-11-18-50-PDT-2015-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00X4YFONM/

Someone, please buy it, and don't forget we will appreciate you forever for this sacrifice.
EU (not logged in)

IRGsz45.png

US (logged in with account /w US address)

MkhYhPv.png

So Amazon coming officially to EU?

It also links to UK site if you want to pay in pounds instead.

Goodbye Amazon deals!

Too bad Poopees isn't still running the bundle vwith Knights of Anal Tyranny.

Still, you could always do Hunnie Pop or the Sakura game of the week or titty mahjong/poker.

Edited: Dammit. JohnHarkerSssssssddddpppp'ed on the Titty Mahjong.
The Anal Tyranny sounds intriguing. :D/

Yes of course! You also might be interested in impressing your wife by learning Mahjong: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/71448/
Surprisingly I know how to play Mahjong a little, but only Chinese rules :(

Also on Batman Arkham Knight:

It works way better from SSD, but there's still stuttering and lag regardless of settings every few seconds, which gets annoying very quickly.

I just noticed Sega finally released an Alien Isolation bundle.  I was pretty enthused until I saw the price.  60 freaking dollars!  You're doing it wrong Sega.  Also, what the heck do you think you're doing charging us 60 bucks when consoles get it for 40?

I don't know, maybe they know we'll get a huge discount eventually and set the starting point higher for us.

There's something way wrong with that bundle.  The season pass listed covered Corporate Lockdown, Trauma, Safe Haven, Lost Contact and The Trigger.  Yet, there they are listed right along side it in the bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking through Steam now, gawd there are so many Cheap as Chips French Fries shit games right now.

I just wanna say fuck it and buy TITS 2 at full price even though I haven't finished TITS1 yet

I just noticed Sega finally released an Alien Isolation bundle. I was pretty enthused until I saw the price. 60 freaking dollars! You're doing it wrong Sega. Also, what the heck do you think you're doing charging us 60 bucks when consoles get it for 40?

I don't know, maybe they know we'll get a huge discount eventually and set the starting point higher for us.

There's something way wrong with that bundle. The season pass listed covered Corporate Lockdown, Trauma, Safe Haven, Lost Contact and The Trigger. Yet, there they are listed right along side it in the bundle.
I got the Digital Deluxe or whatever it was called pre-release that included the season pass + the 1979 film pieces. It was before the region locking rules so it was cheap for me. That said, I looked at the bundle and Steam says I own literally everything in it. Definitely not a deal at this point, just Sega trying to cash in, espc when the base has been $7.49 on Steam already I believe.

Tried to play Battleborn and...

https://twitter.com/battleborn/status/659792662631809024

Best queue simulator ever

No way I'll wait until "it's my turn". Uninstalling

Looking through Steam now, gawd there are so many Cheap as Chips French Fries shit games right now.
There really is. I can't even be bothered to buy this RPG Maker crap for 49¢ and have no idea how/why people are buying 99¢ shit games just because they're "90% off" from their ludicrous $10 asking price.

They should just call the current steam sale the, "Fall Country Bumpkin Jamoboree".  You'd have to be some kind of rube from the sticks to think most of those "deals" are good. 

There really is. I can't even be bothered to buy this RPG Maker crap for 49¢ and have no idea how/why people are buying 99¢ shit games just because they're "90% off" from their ludicrous $10 asking price.
That Koi Koi Japanese card game and Disorder both for 90% off $10 I did actually kind of want. Most of the rest of the shit I just bought because cheap and gotta catch em all and I'm a lemming.

Okay why is Titty Mahjong Solitaire not part of the Titty Mahjong pack? Now I have to go buy another Titty Mahjong game as well as waiting for Titty Texas Hold Em to go 90% off.

Don't get why Crapcom is charging $20 for RE3 after multiple sales and yet Dragon's Dogma will be $30 list price.
I guess they got lazy and just used the console price for the Dark Arisen version of Dragon's Dogma since it was a re-release with some extra content and somewhat old by that point.

Anyway ssssshhhh! Don't tempt them to raise the price of Dragon's Dogma. :p

RER2 $20? Hell no. You don't need RER2 complete. That's the biggest fuck ing ripoff. EVERYTHING you need for RER2 is in the Complete Season. RER2 Complete only has Wesker for Raid mode and the throwback map pack which is absolutely completely worthless. Do not get RER2 complete.

bread's done
Back