Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
[quote name="spoderman" post="13110652" timestamp="1450563075"]All dem tremor videos got to me[/quote]
Too much eating p****(pasta?) like the dude on the videos I guess?

Some Rainbow Six Siege free PC weekend codes:

66M9-6BGR-GVQ7-UG7N
MMQH-REAK-R888-TF6U
KNCK-4EAJ-V87M-FCMH

Also be aware any progress made will be carried over if you buy the game. I am DaykainD on Uplay if anyone wants to add me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Rainbow Six Siege free PC weekend codes:

66M9-6BGR-GVQ7-UG7N
MMQH-REAK-R888-TF6U
KNCK-4EAJ-V87M-FCMH

Also be aware any progress made will be carried over if you buy the game. I am DaykainD on Uplay if anyone wants to add me.
hi i send u a invite just now, me n mysterd will be playing siege later tonight if u are available

I would play with you guys, but I bet playing a squad-based game with MysterD is like having an R6: Seizure.

I would play with you guys, but I bet playing a squad-based game with MysterD is like having an R6: Seizure.
On the plus side if he's on the opposing team you could always ask him about the game's DRM or how much VRAM it needs and then frag his ass.

On the plus side if he's on the opposing team you could always ask him about the game's DRM or how much VRAM it needs and then frag his ass.
670d4ffb29fb7471b19114850546c3109974f73ef30fc1eef27b42808565f8ec.jpg

(thanks to Sepioth for the photoshop)

Not sure if this is a good deal or now, but I was in the mood to play a cart racing game and came across this:

Sonic all stars racing transformed digital download for $4.99 at Gamestop. Didn't see it cheaper elsewhere.

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed/107627
That's a good deal on a really good kart racer. A lot of anus annihilated kids furious at blue shells from MK memed the shit out of that game but it is genuinely good.

Just got my kid a gaming rig for Christmas. Liking the Steam setup. Don't they hold a really good sale around Christmas?
Congrats and yes, the Steam Winter sale should begin on Tuesday.

Also, ignore about 75% of the people who post in this thread. We're all bitter children who have been spoiled by years of excellent sales and are now disgusted by really good sales.

Just got my kid a gaming rig for Christmas. Liking the Steam setup. Don't they hold a really good sale around Christmas?
Also, ignore about 75% of the people who post in this thread. We're all bitter children who have been spoiled by years of excellent sales and are now disgusted by really good sales.
I second what indef said.

If you want good advice during the sale look for posts by a user named 'Mooby'.

Depends on what your standards are for Steam sales.

I have accumulated LOTS of games over the years, so many sales can be a bust for me.

Most of us here in this CAG Thread especially buy lots of games on sale at steep discounts (i.e. MysterD often likes to aim for 75% off deals or better in non-bundle site sales for when he tries to backlog games) & buy bundles from dirt-cheap Bundle Sites (i.e. HumbleBundle, IndieGala, BundleStars, etc).

So when the same stuff goes on sale again and again...and it's something we already own or it's not discounted enough to suit us, sales can often be an absolute bust for us.

Shadow of Mordor GOTY is about $5.69 (5,686 Blue Coins) at GG Putin-esca style.
unless there's something wrong on my end, my virtual credit cards got declined when travel to Putingate today. Attempting to change from Mastercard to Visa doesn't help and I keep getting payment failure (which is weird b/c I did this many times in the past and it worked)

Just buy Blue Coins in your regular region then when you travel to Russia check out with Blue Coins.

Actually, turn the VPN off before you check out too. You only really need it on briefly to set the cookies.

*Edited to add: If you need to get smaller denominations than 5,000 ($5) add 5,000 BC to your cart first, then use this url 
Code:
http://www.gamersgate.com/shop/addtocart?sku=DD-CRED1000
for 1K BC as many times as you need to. Then you can take the 5K out if you want.

In this particular case unless you have 686 or more blue coins in your account already to cover the balance over 5K you will want to do
Code:
http://www.gamersgate.com/shop/addtocart?sku=DD-CRED5000
then
Code:

Just buy Blue Coins in your regular region then when you travel to Russia check out with Blue Coins.

Actually, turn the VPN off before you check out too. You only really need it on briefly to set the cookies.
i need approx. 2600 in blue coin. What's the least amount of blue coin can I buy?

Update: the blue coin way works. Thanks Motoki

*Edited to add: If you need to get smaller denominations than 5,000 ($5) add 5,000 BC to your cart first, then use this url

for 1K BC as many times as you need to. Then you can take the 5K out if you want.

In this particular case unless you have 686 or more blue coins in your account already to cover the balance over 5K you will want to do
Code:
http://www.gamersgate.com/shop/addtocart?sku=DD-CRED5000
then
Code:
Thanks. Stupid hipsters like me didn't know how to do this

not being sarcastic thanks

Hey guys, will GTA5 be $5 for Christmas Sale???
Toaster senses sarcasm, comedy, and all of that good stuff there. :)

With a serious answer, though:

That would be nice - but given it's popularity, I'd highly doubt it....and you probably do, too.

The way many of these sales been going of late (i.e. Steam Black Friday sales + GOG Winter Sale) - looks I'll just go through my backlog and play Witcher 3, Far Cry 4, ACU, Wasteland 2, Shadowrun: Dragonfall, and other backlogged-stuff.

Dumbass question: how do you buy from putingate? Have a vpn do is there a specific url i need to go to or something as well
You have to clear all cookies first.

In Chrome do this:
N3Ezt0m.jpg

TqdxRJk.jpg

5wxx7eb.jpg

xou8Q0k.jpg

gS1iScQ.jpg

Of course you probably use Firefox or Avant or some crap because Chrome is too mainstream but the process should be similar, just clear out all the cookies relating to Gamersgate.

Or if this seems too much a pain (it's not :p) just hit the clear all cookies period button or whatever.

If you use Dot VPN it's kind of flakey and I find when I first start it up it doesn't work but then I shut it off and then on again and that jiggers it or if it's really being stubborn then you can try switching to some other country and then back to Russia.

I test on Google's front page first. If you get the version with the Russian characters it's working.

Once you get GG's page to load with rubles (just the regular site is fine; no special url) you can shut the vpn off. The cookies will still hold the ruble pricing for a while (but not indefinitely).

Being that you really only need the vpn on for a very short period of time any is really fine, even a shady one like Hola. Just make sure you disable it under the extensions menu and don't just turn it off via the icon in the upper right corner or you can even just fully delete it and reinstall it later if you need it.

Oh and the GoatZ DLC is $1.25 and Stasis is $3.15 right now on GGPutin sales if anyone cares.

There's asscreed and farcry too but y'all will probably go ewww cooties yooplei so I'm not wasting time on those.

Guardians of Middle Earth stuff is cheap too but it's basically a not free free to play game and reviews trash it.

WTF gamersgate sold me a used key. unless i somehow fucked this thing up somehow
I want to contact gamersgate about a refund but then im afraid they'll just say "well thats what you get for putingating"
I don't see how anything you did could have caused that. It's got to be on their end. FWIW, the receipts come through as USD
uVQEkt0.png
so just don't even bring it up and they probably won't notice. They didn't notice or comment if they did when Drabe asked for his refund on Valkyria Chronicles bought from the Russian site, though admittedly he hadn't revealed the key either.

I'd be more concerned about the fact that they basically only have your word to go on that a key was used. Well unless they get off their asses and try to pull info on that key which I guess they could do.

You might as well try. The worst that could happen is they ban you from Gamersgate. Big loss there. Plus you can always still make an alt if you really need to.

I don't see how anything you did could have caused that. It's got to be on their end. FWIW, the receipts come through as USD
uVQEkt0.png
so just don't even bring it up and they probably won't notice. They didn't notice or comment if they did when Drabe asked for his refund on Valkyria Chronicles bought from the Russian site, though admittedly he hadn't revealed the key either.

I'd be more concerned about the fact that they basically only have your word to go on that a key was used. Well unless they get off their asses and try to pull info on that key which I guess they could do.

You might as well try. The worst that could happen is they ban you from Gamersgate. Big loss there. Plus you can always still make an alt if you really need to.
Yeah I just sent in a ticket...I actually bought 2 copies, was going to send one key as a gift. Both were dupes.

bread's done
Back