Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
thanks, i guess i am going to take the leap of faith and get ryse son of rome , since this was one of the games i been wanting to get, i guess i will sacrifice it to the humblebundle gods

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess GMG is still having a sale, right?  And Gamersgate?

And... uhhh... Gamebillet?  You all ready to start buying from Gamebillet?  $10 for BL2 GOTY edition!

Curious, is there a way to force Idlemaster to idle multiple games at once? I saw the options for the 2 hr group idle but nothing else.

Curious, is there a way to force Idlemaster to idle multiple games at once? I saw the options for the 2 hr group idle but nothing else.
I'm not sure why you'd want to, given that the time required to drop a card is increased based on the number of games concurrently running.

Looking at my wishlist, looks like there's a handful of things I'll dumbassbro before the end of the sale, but overall pretty weak sale.
Have to agree. I'm really tempted by Project Cars and may end up biting on that just to bite on something. Going over my wishlist, its a lot of bundle stuff that I dont really want to bother with. Then again, I have other racing games that I havent played yet that probably deserve to be played more (Autosport) or first (Dirt Rally). I'm already talking myself out of it.

I want Sonic Lost World too, but thats at 50% off already, so undoubtedly will be 75% or bundled by summer.

Some really weird %'s off. 52%, saw some weird fucking game with 7% off in the silly discovery queue.

I know when one owns a lot of games that these sales lose their luster time after time, but the lack of participation this one is providing easily makes it the worst Ive ever been a part of.

So no deals on timers this year?  As much as I love being disappointed every 8 hrs, it appears i'll only get let down once a day.  

Nah, Ubisoft don't give discount for whole sale, so everyday* a new ubisoft deal.

* not likely every day, but somedays maybe.

Waiting a day to get cards from my alts is annoying as hell. Stupid trade limits.
Why not add mobile auth to alts?
They changed to allow same number on multiple accounts.

Why not add mobile auth to alts?
They changed to allow same number on multiple accounts.
I DON'T HAVE A PHONE. Or any other device that can run that authorization thing. And I refuse to use a third party program like some folks do. I'd rather wait a day than risk getting locked out of my account.

did u not play it during the free weekend? the game is horrible. looks n plays like an early access game, very unpolish. i could not even played it for more than 5 minutes, after done with the loading screen
Because that's what I get for not checking the Steam thread or Steam itself for a while. Sounds like I'll steer clear for a bit.

I'm surprised they went so lazy with this one. 

Gem auctions were interesting and fun. 
Stupid clicker game was stupid but fun. 

Click through your discovery queue, get cards? Not fun.

I was looking through my humble bundle keys and have some possibly unused keys. They did have the "click to redeem" thing so...

Shank 2: 5CAHJ-0N732-J4DFW
Eets:97K4T-Y8FXB-30JLV
Nightsky:X7PFF-PI7MP-W0JMZ

Origin
Sims 3: DG22-QQNN-GMMS-QD9N-2NX6
Populous:2RV5-75BJ-SWF6-E5N8-PK4J
Red Alert 3 uprising : 7ZZH-A8CZ-NGGX-MBQM-PL3L

If the Sims 3 key works let me know if you redeemed it since I also have the dlc.

dammit, this is where my fakeybroing does me in. i'm very interested in the dlc, but not $30 interested. and no season pass? wtf EA?
BioWare doesn't really do the Season Pass thing.

We're lucky that re-released the game with a Complete Edition.

DA2, ME2, and ME3 never got Season Passes; nor got Complete Editions later.

They used BioWare Points and really were price-gouging there, as those very rarely went on sale.

My suggestion: wait for DAI GOTY to hit $10 or less; and then buy it for all the missing DLC's. It's what I did for DAO Ultimate way later.

Checked my wishlist and most things were far cheaper during the summer sale. What a load of baloney! Guess I'm not buying much this time around.

It seems almost as if pubs and devs are unwilling to heavily discount their games for the entire duration of the week-long sale.

Maybe Valve should consider something where games are discounted even further, but only for a short duration.... They could call it a quick sale, or fire sale or something.

I dunno, just my two cents.

Probably a stupid idea anyway.

It seems almost as if pubs and devs are unwilling to heavily discount their games for the entire duration of the week-long sale.

Maybe Valve should consider something where games are discounted even further, but only for a short duration.... They could call it a quick sale, or fire sale or something.

I dunno, just my two cents.

Probably a stupid idea anyway.
Bah, then people would have to check Steam at least once a day, if not more often. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

I thought there was suppose to be a Steam sale today..?
Given how poor Steam Black Friday sale + GOG Winter Sale was - this Steam X-Mas Sale looks like it's going to fit right in.

Maybe AmazonJosh can save the day...

Oh, who am I kidding?

26178-dr-evil-laugh-gif-bBfL.gif

bread's done
Back