Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
:p
dpIGLSQ.png

51zjhXP.jpg

lol Cagnewbie has to be an alt account.

I can't think of anything sadder than circumventing a ban on a gaming deals forum with an alternate account. I mean, even ignoring if the ban was legitimate or you pissed off the mod's m'lady or his autistic cousin or whatever... you come back and post THIS shit? At least post something worthwhile or fun or take your crap to GameFAQs or reddit.

Dying Light's zombie invasion MP is better than Evolve except for the awful leveling system.

"except for the awful leveling system" is a phrase that gets used a lot around DL for some reason I WONDER WHY.

WT fuck monkey!? Every time I try to check my badges through the Steam client, it redirects me to log in to Comcast! But, it works just fine when I go to steampowered.com.

I can't think of anything sadder than circumventing a ban on a gaming deals forum with an alternate account. I mean, even ignoring if the ban was legitimate or you pissed off the mod's m'lady or his autistic cousin or whatever... you come back and post THIS shit? At least post something worthwhile or fun or take your crap to GameFAQs or reddit.
did I miss something? did he come back, spam and delete his posts.. again? :drool:

Are you dissing yourself?

Picked up Primal for the PS4 (couldn't wait for Steam). I promised that I'd post my impressions and so far it's... ok.  It does little to reinvent the series' established formula and might just trade it in to BBY when I finish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Primal for the PS4 (couldn't wait for Steam). I promised that I'd post my impressions and so far it's... ok. It does little to reinvent the series' established formula and might just trade it in to BBY when I finish.
How do they switch to the stone age and not make the game feel any different? Is melee combat emphasized or is it just... oh hell, it's a reskin where all you use is that stupid bow isn't it?

How do they switch to the stone age and not make the game feel any different? Is melee combat emphasized or is it just... oh hell, it's a reskin where all you use is that stupid bow isn't it?
If you've played FC4 you notice it doesn't look different beside from the prehistoric theme.The melee weapon feels like swinging a crowbar in Half Life.

Also, capture an outpost, scout the area... and do a mission. Rinse and repeat.

FC4 started out feeling a little disappointing since it was so much like FC3.  Then I got to appreciate all the small changes and tweaks that made it a much more enjoyable game.  No idea if FC:p will be the same way but the formula is a fairly solid one anyway.

Played Superhot tonight.  Not done with it yet but judging from all the "OMG 2 HR CAMPAIGN" comments, I must be getting close.  Of course, "two hours" probably refers to people with an average degree of competence who don't repeat that the "Unfinished Business" level ten times because they suck.  Anyway, it's a bit of trippy fun, combining shooter mechanics with a puzzle game.  I'll agree that it's probably not a $25 game but I don't regret spending $9.85 on it even if I'll be finishing it up tomorrow.  It's also the sort of game that I could see myself replaying if I had a few hours to spare and didn't want to get into a longer game.

Side note: Out of curiosity, I looked up Superhot on Putingate.  It's there, but it's the same $22 price tag just converted into rubles; no regional savings.  Which is kind of funny since that makes Superhot cost the same in Russia as games like Far Cry: Primal which do have regional discounts.  Now THAT would sting a bit for a 2hr campaign...

Amazon need to put it on sale so I can use all my no rush money on it. :p
Yeah, unfortunately FO4 Season Pass is still currently $30 MSRP at Amazon.

If you ain't wanting to blow Bing-$, order it elsewhere.

It's cheaper w/ No VPN shenanigans on GMG with coupon, BundleStars, etc.

I'm still gonna wait a few days before I decide to take the plunge...or not.

I don't care enough to pay $30 for it but if it was like $20 at somewhere I had credit I would consider it since that would get me a complete copy for under $30.

Some Paradox physical merch is on sale. Might grab the Pillars map for a buck and maybe one of those Chirpy mugs. The "Ignore the Peasant Rabble" t-shirt for $5 is tempting as well, except I haven't worn a t-shirt in about 15 years.
Tempted by the Peasant Rabble as well, and the Would ravage Family line again shirt. Wish the first one had something related to the disclaimer joke on the page though:

DISCLAIMER: NOT BUYING THIS T-SHIRT MAY RESULT IN A -1 STABILTY

EDIT:

While checking out the shipping cost on that .99 Pillars map I got some crusader kings II India portraits for signing up if anyone wants them.

For those curious the shipping to US only costs $48.16 for that $0.99 map!
Ah good, that'll save me some cash then. Was trying to find out the shipping cost but kept getting bad gateway errors. Granted I shouldn't be surprised, hell I ordered shirts from Canada once and shipping was $20 (for 2 $5 shirts).

was redeeming keys on the bundle sites when i discovered i had a key for JERRY RICE & NITUS' DOG FOOTBALL waiting for me. for some irrational reason i am extremely happy about this.

My 500GB XB1 + 17" Lenovo laptop + $50 Best Buy gift card combo for $305 says "preparing for shipment" on it. Hopefully I can Bobby them on local Facebook swap and sell pages so I can take my gf out somewhere nice. Maybe to a broadway show.

My 500GB XB1 + 17" Lenovo laptop + $50 Best Buy gift card combo for $305 says "preparing for shipment" on it. Hopefully I can Bobby them on local Facebook swap and sell pages so I can take my gf out somewhere nice. Maybe to a broadway show.
I'll give ya $306 for it.

Make sure they don't "update your taxes."

I'm still trying to stop myself from fakeying Stardew Valley myself.
i'm watching a stream of it to see what all the hubbub is about. first the guy was playing a minigame where you navigate a minecart through rng levels, then went on to a Binding of Isaac ripoff, and i'm like fuckING NOPE!

that and a review i read said it was a mix of Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing seems like a trip to the dentist for me. but hey, i like mindless arpg's and turn based strategy, so what the hell do i know?

Not sure how people feel about more The Division news but they are offering a few weapon skin for getting...  Hell, I don't even know many likes on Facebook.  (Its a camo patterned weapon skin so pretty darn cool if you ask me.)

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/fb-redeem/index.aspx

Also doing the various beta (and alpha) got one gear also...  There's pictures of them in the below video (along with Ubisoft Club new).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRtYJAiDJ3k

I emailed Sega about not receiving the 3rd code for Make War Not Love and received this automatic reply.

To: Make War Not Love Participants & SEGA Fans

We have identified an issue preventing a number of participants from receiving their prizes. In order to resolve this, we will be resending all the codes to eligible participants. We need your help to make this as smooth as possible:

Please add: [email protected] to your address book within your preferred email application.

Please share this page with others who you know maybe experiencing this problem.

The redeployment of codes will take place on Tuesday 1st March at 10am GMT - due to the volume of codes being deployed you will not receive the code instantly at 10am. It may take up to 12 hours to receive. Please be patient during this time and refrain from contacting us until after the redeployment.

If you have followed the above steps and still not received the code, then please check the FAQ below:

Thanks,

Dan Sheridan (@SEGA_Europe)

Community Manager, SEGA

^i approve of this
And it should work offline only, too - I was doing fine, completing most of the missions alone in the Beta.

EDIT:

Yeah, I know - it's using online-only as DRM & keeping cheating down to minimum. There's always that point - fair enough.

When a game can also be played fine alone/solo-style, it's pretty much primed to at some point way later when players #'s die and it's time to pull the plug, toss in the offline mode when it has ran its course. Let the game's legacy continue, even if the company doesn't find it financially find viable anymore to keep servers constantly running.

And it should work offline only, too - I was doing fine, completing most of the missions alone in the Beta.

EDIT:

Yeah, I know - it's using online-only as DRM & keeping cheating down to minimum. There's always that point - fair enough.

When a game can also be played fine alone/solo-style, it's pretty much primed to at some point way later when players #'s die and it's time to pull the plug, toss in the offline mode when it has ran its course. Let the game's legacy continue, even if the company doesn't find it financially find viable anymore to keep servers constantly running.
If/when the servers are killed off I do hope we see an offline mode... As of right now. With it being loot driven and a PvP element? Yeah, no offline mode is the only way to proceed.

When the servers are killed there's no way they'll add an offline mode. They'll just tell people to buy the Division 2 instead.

Not sure how people feel about more The Division news but they are offering a few weapon skin for getting... Hell, I don't even know many likes on Facebook. (Its a camo patterned weapon skin so pretty darn cool if you ask me.)

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/fb-redeem/index.aspx

Also doing the various beta (and alpha) got one gear also... There's pictures of them in the below video (along with Ubisoft Club new).
Looks like you don't even have to facebook anything. Just log in with your Uplay account.

Unless Uplay somehow has access to my facebook account...which would actually be awesome since I can't remember any of my facebook passwords. :oldman:

Looks like you don't even have to facebook anything. Just log in with your Uplay account.

Unless Uplay somehow has access to my facebook account...which would actually be awesome since I can't remember any of my facebook passwords. :oldman:
Yeah, I didn't do the facebook thing either... In fact I don't even know my password either. I never use the damn thing outside of liking stuff to get stuff. I don't even have a friend! :D/

bread's done
Back