Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Um... I'm not 100% sure... but I may have accidentally deleted that stuff. I was scrolling through looking for anything interesting and I had the first column selected and it just kinda poofed. Ctrl-Z didn't work and I refreshed the page and everything was gone. If it was me, I'm really sorry and here's a few keys to make up for it.

Risen 2 Dark Waters:

0DEY5-89R5L-RQ3EA

Saint's Row 2:

F87N5-NYQM6-WRGHQ

3DS: Retro City Rampage Theme

B0L965JH04J1BM0P

Street Fighter 4 3D Edition

B0L6Y68M4F04K9NN

Samorost 2 Steam

PC84N-TCYXG-V7GKW

Popcap Bundle Origin Key

38W6-EU2M-XR88-PJLB-CNUV

PS. I'm dumb and don't understand google docs :<
Nobody knows if it was you who deleted all the names, but someone then came in and deleted all of the keys as well. You'd be only partially to blame. Thanks for the nice drop, though.

Also, Google Docs like that can be live edited. It might not have been you, and you were just there when the names went poof.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope lurkers/regs got to most of it before whoever tried to steal them all had time to get many of them added to an army of alt accounts or whatever he was trying to do.  Asshat.

He was waiting for his GOG Connect to um connect or something
Just connected to that this morning. Yay.

About time.

8 games elligble to be added to GOG:

Braid

Breach and Clear

FTL: Advanced

Saints Row 2

Shadowrun Returns

Van Helsing: Final Cut

To The Moon

VVVVVVVV

5 games NOT added b/c I already owned them on GOG:

Broken Sword: DC

Mount and Blade

Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring

Witcher 1: Enhanced

Two Worlds 1: Epic Edition

EDIT:

Well, not entirely completed, I guess.

At least my Steam + GOG accounts are connected and my list to add is set.

Now have to wait for those 8 to show-up in my GoG account; must be stuck in a queue or something.

Guys don't worry I took care of the situation

Untitled.jpg

So I may be crazy but it looks like someone replaced a lot of the keys with keys for Wild Season Episode 1. I tried three or four and that's what they all were.

Sketchy +1, I guess.

Seasonal Update: the same hacker that got mad and drabe got me last night with a different game. Didn't report earlier because was working with steam on the issue. Guess I will report back in 90 days if everything works out.

Seasonal Update: the same hacker that got mad and drabe got me last night with a different game. Didn't report earlier because was working with steam on the issue. Guess I will report back in 90 days if everything works out.
What game?

What the donkey-donk are you people talking about with Russian hackers?
My & Drabes account got hacked by Russians and they added this shit and then demanded ransoms paid by Paypal.

Lostweeaboo posted a Russian key for that raggedy ass old removed 007 game so then Madj and Drabes shit their pants cuz ZOMG I can have a game I can't have that I've no intention of ever playing.

So they tried to buy it for like 60 cents from some Shady Russian site and surprise bitch, Shady Russian is Shady.

They've basically been talking about it nonstop since yesterday. Where is MysterD with a DRM or VRAM rant when you need him?

Totally OT, but Day of the Tentacle is 33% off.  Double Fine so will be bundled, but I was curious to know:

1.  Do they plan to remaster Maniac Mansion?

2.  Do you need to know what happened in Maniac Mansion to enjoy Day of the Tentacle?

3.  If you rage quit your Nintendo copy of Maniac Mansion over 20 years ago even though you spent all your money on it and it was the only new game you had for months because you couldn't find the fucking key and kept getting locked up in the fucking dungeon at the beginning of the game would you even enjoy Day of the Tentacle?

Foxypie Out!

brohoof_me__by_sundownglisten-d59evzg.png

Lostweeaboo posted a Russian key for that raggedy ass old removed 007 game so then Madj and Drabes shit their pants cuz ZOMG I can have a game I can't have that I've no intention of ever playing.

So they tried to buy it for like 60 cents from some Shady Russian site and surprise bitch, Shady Russian is Shady.

They've basically been talking about it nonstop since yesterday. Where is MysterD with a DRM or VRAM rant when you need him?
We didn't try to buy anything. We got hacked and they added it to our account and they held the account hostage until we paypal'd them 64 cents

I'm totally lost here because everybody's talking in Chinese whispers.

Let's get to the point: what dumbass thing do I need to NOT do in order to avoid your Russian experience?

Make it so that MysterD can understand it. Big word not allow.

Totally OT, but Day of the Tentacle is 33% off. Double Fine so will be bundled, but I was curious to know:

1. Do they plan to remaster Maniac Mansion?

2. Do you need to know what happened in Maniac Mansion to enjoy Day of the Tentacle?

3. If you rage quit your Nintendo copy of Maniac Mansion over 20 years ago even though you spent all your money on it and it was the only new game you had for months because you couldn't find the fucking key and kept getting locked up in the fucking dungeon at the beginning of the game would you even enjoy Day of the Tentacle?

Foxypie Out!

brohoof_me__by_sundownglisten-d59evzg.png
It was in the chandelier, dumbass.

I'm totally lost here because everybody's talking in Chinese whispers.

Let's get to the point: what dumbass thing do I need to NOT do in order to avoid your Russian experience?

Make it so that MysterD can understand it. Big word not allow.
You don't have to worry they no longer accept PayPal

So why didn't you get hacked?

3. If you rage quit your Nintendo copy of Maniac Mansion over 20 years ago even though you spent all your money on it and it was the only new game you had for months because you couldn't find the fucking key and kept getting locked up in the fucking dungeon at the beginning of the game would you even enjoy Day of the Tentacle?
Man, I did the same thing, never did beat that game back in the day on the NES. Really pissed me off that is turns out that you had to take specific people with you at the start of the game. Why even give you a choice??

We didn't try to buy anything. We got hacked and they added it to our account and they held the account hostage until we paypal'd them 64 cents
Right so some random Russian just happens to pick you and Madjoki out of everyone even though you guys were totally minding your own business and totally not going nuts over wanting to get some game you don't want that you don't have because +1 and said random Russian just happened to put it in your two accounts among everyone on Steam and ask you for 64 cents or the poor 007 that you can't play anyway until 3 months from now gets it?

IQA5t1t.jpg

Congratulations, you've just developed Madjoki's talent for being cryptic and obtuse.

Right so some random Russian just happens to pick you and Madjoki out of everyone even though you guys were totally minding your own business and totally not going nuts over wanting to get some game you don't want that you don't have because +1 and said random Russian just happened to put it in your two accounts among everyone on Steam and ask you for 64 cents or the poor 007 that you can't play anyway until 3 months from now gets it?

IQA5t1t.jpg

Congratulations, you've just developed Madjoki's talent for being cryptic and obtuse.
Exactly

Some stuff I'm not using, don't be greedy:

Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas

2XW4Z-IAWC7-AIIWY

WARMACHINE Tactics & Mercenaries Faction Bundle
5MHV6-4Z7H4-Z9F7H
FFF60-PPZBE-624LL

Magicka 2
4TY0G-B8W20-MWGZT

Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop
KWGBH-B0RVM-TP37X

TransOcean: The Shipping Company
VKRDB-AYADV-NF8TR

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1
D33BQ-62C33-XHHIV

The Marvellous Miss Take
7NFZI-NFJRV-A56GP

Tulpa
60Z9M-IETMA-GE50P

Kromaia
HY2L0-YBCLZ-8ZDLA

Cloudbuilt
0DC0R-WN48H-NFMCX

Cosmic DJ
2AKP0-CFM4X-6GV69

Tomb Raider I
5AAYE-4LE3M-58P8W

Tomb Raider II
BAZGI-3PXHI-WRWE4

Tomb Raider III
QXY88-64IYA-ZR79V

Murdered Soul Suspect
5DF8G-BPR9C-E25ZQ

Just Cause Collection
LLDEF-PM9EI-CRXME

Gyromancer
ZREN0-RTQIW-3F9Q6

Tomb Raider Anniversary
006HP-LALE0-I2Y7N

Tomb Raider Legend
JWDWX-RQ689-D48G8

Tomb Raider Underworld
C3VVQ-54426-I6YAZ

UPlay

Far Cry 3
LVXD-C7EC-EMWM-N933

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
A8WU-LW4A-M3LR-TC46

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
SC3-LL9L-WBJL-QX52-59W0

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
BGL4-KYUE-UKFG-B97L

Some stuff I'm not using, don't be greedy:

Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas

2XW4Z-IAWC7-AIIWY

WARMACHINE Tactics & Mercenaries Faction Bundle
5MHV6-4Z7H4-Z9F7H
FFF60-PPZBE-624LL

Magicka 2
4TY0G-B8W20-MWGZT

Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop
KWGBH-B0RVM-TP37X

TransOcean: The Shipping Company
VKRDB-AYADV-NF8TR

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1
D33BQ-62C33-XHHIV

The Marvellous Miss Take
7NFZI-NFJRV-A56GP

Tulpa
60Z9M-IETMA-GE50P

Kromaia
HY2L0-YBCLZ-8ZDLA

Cloudbuilt
0DC0R-WN48H-NFMCX

Cosmic DJ
2AKP0-CFM4X-6GV69

Tomb Raider I
5AAYE-4LE3M-58P8W

Tomb Raider II
BAZGI-3PXHI-WRWE4

Tomb Raider III
QXY88-64IYA-ZR79V

Murdered Soul Suspect
5DF8G-BPR9C-E25ZQ

Just Cause Collection
LLDEF-PM9EI-CRXME

Gyromancer
ZREN0-RTQIW-3F9Q6

Tomb Raider Anniversary
006HP-LALE0-I2Y7N

Tomb Raider Legend
JWDWX-RQ689-D48G8

Tomb Raider Underworld
C3VVQ-54426-I6YAZ

UPlay

Far Cry 3
LVXD-C7EC-EMWM-N933

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
A8WU-LW4A-M3LR-TC46

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
SC3-LL9L-WBJL-QX52-59W0

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
BGL4-KYUE-UKFG-B97L
Thanks for Farcry 3!

My first act as totalitarian overlord of the world will be to remove all anonymity from the interwebs. It is clear that the vast majority cannot handle the responsibilities typically associated with a functioning, friendly community without some form of accountability.

You will, however, be able to change your usertitle once per year. For a nominal fee.

So sayeth Lord Waggles of Worth.

Praise me. Yaaay.

My first act as totalitarian overlord of the world will be to remove all anonymity from the interwebs. It is clear that the vast majority cannot handle the responsibilities typically associated with a functioning, friendly community without some form of accountability.

You will, however, be able to change your usertitle once per year. For a nominal fee.

So sayeth Lord Waggles of Worth.

Praise me. Yaaay.
All praise Lord Waggles! /genuflect (I accept most forms of payment!)

bread's done
Back