Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly forza horizon had one of those.... but it wasn't a showcase. (It's what I would consider the midnight run street races in FH3... I've not done all of those so it might still be in it.)

You have any luck on getting the rare cars? (I got a Nissan GT-R Black from a spin this morning.)
I have 4 of the Horizon cars. A Ford GT , 2 vettes, and a 69 mustang boss

Digital Homicide is the Jesse Pinkman of video game development.

"Look yo, I don't really know what I'm doin but I've seen Mr. White make games enough times to know the process. You just take your assets and you throw 'em in a vat and let it cook yo."

Cracking your phone screen is really annoying, in random off-topic things. Playing a game of "was that there yesterday?" In concern the screen going to shatter at some point.

Digital Homicide is the Jesse Pinkman of video game development.

"Look yo, I don't really know what I'm doin but I've seen Mr. White make games enough times to know the process. You just take your assets and you throw 'em in a vat and let it cook yo."
"You know what? Why I’m here in the first place? Is to sell you trading cards. You’re nothing to me but customers! I made you my bitch. You okay with that?"

Z8BTnLJ.png

A few weeks ago I picked up the Quantum Break Xbox bundle for $209. Well I ended up returning it (unopened) because Gamestop sent me the $50 coupon and free game offer and I have some credit built up so I bought on there. Walked into Target today and the Quantum Break bundle was back in the glass case for $90($81 after target discount)! Needless to say I picked that bad boy up!
wat does dat have to do with steam or pc games

Cracking your phone screen is really annoying, in random off-topic things. Playing a game of "was that there yesterday?" In concern the screen going to shatter at some point.
What kind of phone is it? I tend not to buy expensive phones. The most I ever spent on a phone was $200 and that was a splurge, usually I stick in the $100 range so they can be easily replaceable and if I do break one and don't have $100 to spare I just go with whatever $20 to $30 phone my company has available at the time. I notice that the no-contract companies tend to have cheaper phones than the contract ones so that might not be an option for you. And of course, if you have an expensive phone then you might want to look into paying someone to replace the screen.

What kind of phone is it? I tend not to buy expensive phones. The most I ever spent on a phone was $200 and that was a splurge, usually I stick in the $100 range so they can be easily replaceable and if I do break one and don't have $100 to spare I just go with whatever $20 to $30 phone my company has available at the time. I notice that the no-contract companies tend to have cheaper phones than the contract ones so that might not be an option for you. And of course, if you have an expensive phone then you might want to look into paying someone to replace the screen.
iPhone 7...$800

It's an old Lumia 928, been needing to upgrade anyways (want to go to android since WP is being basically killed off). Cheap decent Android phones seem hard to find though, and bit leery on going not decent as last time I had an Android phone, experienced how unusable the os was once the phone got "old."

Granted that was 5 years ago and heard it's gotten better but still eh..

Anyways the only flagship not overpriced right now (on Verizon anyways) is the S7, and that's only because it has multiple uses, both a phone and a weapon.

Are you a teenage girl? I hear those iphones come pre-cracked for that target demographic

Also, why isn't that thing in an Otterbox (TM) to prevent such mishaps?
The thing about Otterboxes is that they kill the whole slimmer design of phones. I have a knockoff version on my phone and it doubles the thickness of my phone. That said, I've dropped it a ton and never cracked or broken and my phone has a glass backing too.

I was gonna make a snarky comment about paying exorbitant amounts for a silly cellphone, but the type of people that buy them spend like 90% of their time starting into that dumb little screen, so I guess for them it's worth it?

Adopt my filthy, unwanted bastards before I take this bag to the river

EM77N-05KQA-FINH3
This one was somehow available, and it was Prison Architect. Thanks!

edit - I'll leave some Grandma games to honor Motoki's memory

I7GRZ-ARP35-QRRZY
I77V6-CDGCK-4NTW3
HMAFQ-GA0YK-KH5YI

CY3zHfK.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw an update on Orcs Must Die Unchained.  Apparently their whole MOBA/PvP concept was widely unpopular and the least played by a wide margin.  They're removing it and focusing on making it more like OMD1 and 2... of course it'll still be the crappy F2P/grind method of acquiring stuff.

Just saw an update on Orcs Must Die Unchained. Apparently their whole MOBA/PvP concept was widely unpopular and the least played by a wide margin. They're removing it and focusing on making it more like OMD1 and 2... of course it'll still be the crappy F2P/grind method of acquiring stuff.
Eh, I just want a sequel to OMD2. Love the OMD games but had no interest in Unchained.

I was gonna make a snarky comment about paying exorbitant amounts for a silly cellphone, but the type of people that buy them spend like 90% of their time starting into that dumb little screen, so I guess for them it's worth it?
Y u no buy phone when price glitched?

A few weeks ago I picked up the Quantum Break Xbox bundle for $209. Well I ended up returning it (unopened) because Gamestop sent me the $50 coupon and free game offer and I have some credit built up so I bought on there. Walked into Target today and the Quantum Break bundle was back in the glass case for $90($81 after target discount)! Needless to say I picked that bad boy up!
Y u scam the French Kmart?

i spent $20 on my cell phone. it makes and receives phone calls and text messages. to me it's totally worth it. on the other hand i spent $400 on a part for my computer that makes the pictures prettier. so who the fuck am i to judge???

Just saw an update on Orcs Must Die Unchained. Apparently their whole MOBA/PvP concept was widely unpopular and the least played by a wide margin. They're removing it and focusing on making it more like OMD1 and 2... of course it'll still be the crappy F2P/grind method of acquiring stuff.
this F2P crap is a blight to PC gaming

this F2P crap is a blight to PC gaming
Yes and mobile gaming too. I've tried to play quite a few F2P games, and some are good, but the restrictions always outweigh the fun and usually make everything a grind. I've given up on those, and will only play complete like F2P games like League of Legends or DOTA 2..

Dead or Alive 5 now has a free to play version with four characters, the character Mila is also free for this month
Careful everyone Derby is just looking for more victims...

In it might be a deal but its certainly not a great deal news... Steam has a Black Forest Games Bundle on sale:

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/54273/

3 of the 4 games have been in bundles... So I'm mostly pointing this out as its pretty much buy Rogue Stormers and get everything you don't own for free.

No bite here but allot of people have RS on their steam wishlist so I figured I would toss it up.

Dead or Alive 5 now has a free to play version with four characters, the character Mila is also free for this month
They've lost their goddamn mind.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/46886/

Characters at 4 bucks a pop, the story mode is fifteen bucks, or you can buy everything for $40. But this doesn't include the hundreds of dollars in DLC costumes.

It's like Koei Tecmo really has no fucking clue what they're doing.

All the fans told them the MOBA thing was dumb. They didn't care. So this is what they get.

Dumbasses.

They've lost their goddamn mind.

All the fans told them the MOBA thing was dumb. They didn't care. So this is what they get.
You mean they've haven't lost their minds when releasing a beach volleyball game?

Anyone that was actually a "an of this series already paid for the costumes and content they wanted.

So most likely they're trying to get those few random idiots that are going to buy a pack here and there for the characters they want.

DoA is such a joke fighting game of the fighting game community that no one takes it serious anyway.

ss_e94ac81b2045bf6f6fb37b336545d9801a97ac3c.1920x1080.jpg

With that being said, DoA bro night? The game is so bad that I'm sure anyone can pick it up within a minute and learn it at a pro level.

I'm going to need 3 hori fightsticks for this game

Characters at 4 bucks a pop, the story mode is fifteen bucks, or you can buy everything for $40. But this doesn't include the hundreds of dollars in DLC costumes.
According to Steam, I can pay a mere $1,053.40 for all the DLC. That's more than my mortgage :speaktothehand:

I think I'll wait for the Humble DoA5 Bundle.

You mean they've haven't lost their minds when releasing a beach volleyball game?

Anyone that was actually a "an of this series already paid for the costumes and content they wanted.

So most likely they're trying to get those few random idiots that are going to buy a pack here and there for the characters they want.

DoA is such a joke fighting game of the fighting game community that no one takes it serious anyway.

With that being said, DoA bro night? The game is so bad that I'm sure anyone can pick it up within a minute and learn it at a pro level.

I'm going to need 3 hori fightsticks for this game
From my experience w/ DOA2

Protip: Press "Counter" button randomly and win game

I cannot speak for the starter pack... but the DLC costumes. *shrug* They are obviously making some serious bank on it as they are rarely on sale and they release them regularly.

See my comment above... They're on the third release so they are obviously making money on it.

(And, actually, the volleyball is rather good (the other stuff is meh) and its really a shame they haven't focused on it more and added some online multiplayer.)

I've an old LG G2 that works for me but I might spring for a OnePlus 3 this winter for Christmas.
I just got my ZTE Axon 7 yesterday. It's pretty cool so far. I had the Note 7, but after the recall, decided to save $500 bucks and get one of the best mid-range phones available.

bread's done
Back