Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I find that some of life's problem's can be solved with a simple d20. 

I also find that some problems can't be solved until a day, 238 days, or even 365 days after they appeared.

Fhird perthon sthoother.
32wWRaY.jpg

Naw...after roughly 40 hours it's not that great. Regressionary gameplay and weapon customization/selection.

I know it's in a different era than BF4 but give me a break, the game is hardcore lacking content and it's ridiculous. They should have learned with Battlefront.

TF2 is the FPS of the year so far..for sure.
I really wish they would have made BF2143 instead of BF1.

So humble bundles are now on steam?

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1910/

broken age
grim fandago
lumino
massive chalice
titan souls
day of the tentacle
oxen free

at 93% off

in a complete-o matic bundle. So for many of us that had 50%+ of the humble bundle this lets you get the top tier and anything missing way way below the BTA price

Last edited by a moderator:
Chalice, oxen and testi tentacle for 3.85, still not bad, especially since it's wallet.
Same for me. Thought I missed it as the first time my cart said the price changed, then I got redirected to the store a couple times after when trying to finish checkout.

Better than ~$4.24 for just Chalice and Oxenfree, minus a buck or two in selling the $1 tier and Grim. Penny-locking a future bundle w/ repeats has me covered for the DRM-free versions. ;)

Probably a dumb question, but how are you guys able to get the discounts for individual games? I'm only seeing regular price even at checkout screen.

If you're going to jump on that Bundle, get the $1 tier on Humble first if you dont have those games and your prices will go down a bunch.

Would be $3.85 for me @ 93% off.

I'm missing on Steam these: Massive Chalice, Oxenfree, and Day of the Tentacle Remastered.

If anyone needs a copy of Broken Age to sweeten this deal, Syntax Error has a Steam key for it. PM him for details.  :razz:

This Steam bundle is a great move and makes us people that already bought Oxenfree feel like less of a bunch of morans.

If anyone needs a copy of Broken Age to sweeten this deal, Syntax Error has a Steam key for it. PM him for details. :razz:

This Steam bundle is a great move and makes us people that already bought Oxenfree feel like less of a bunch of morans.
Day of the Tentacle Remastered is only a 1.05 if you own the rest of the bundle also... (So, yeah, BTA, redeem, buy the rest of the bundle on Steam if you want Tentacle.)

Thanks for the sweet HB tip! I already owned Grim Fandango, so I bought the $1 tier and picked up the rest for $3.85 more. Takes the sting out of just having bought Oxenfree on sale just last week (on the Windows store, sadly...don't ask). Can't wait to finally play DotT.

Probably a dumb question, but how are you guys able to get the discounts for individual games? I'm only seeing regular price even at checkout screen.
We have most of the games in the bundle, and only the games we don't own are added to our cart at a big discount. Go over to Humble and buy the $1 tier if you don't own those already, and the price for the rest will drop considerably. Cost $2.45 Steam wallet for me to get Day of the Tentacle and Oxenfree.

Is Idle Master not working for anyone? I was using the glitch to speed up drops a couple days ago and it was working fine, then during that session the drops stopped. Tried again a few hours later and was able to get a few more before drops stopped again.

Now when I use Idle Master it seems to be working and shows games being idled as usual, but when I check my profile or library the games aren't recording any playtime. Tried logging out and back in a few times but that didn't help.

If anyone needs a copy of Broken Age to sweeten this deal, Syntax Error has a Steam key for it. PM him for details. :razz:
i c wat u did der.

badcat.png

Bad cats, whatcha want
Watcha want, whatcha gonna do?
When sherlock spoder come for you
Tell me whatcha wanna do, whatcha gonna do?
Yeaheah

Bad cats, bad cats whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?
Bad cats, bad cats whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Hm.

I'm missing Oxenfree, Massive Chalice, and Day of the Tentacle for a total of 3.85. So I think I can upgrade the Day of the Devs bundle to BTA ($3.37), then get Day of the Tentacle for $1.

But why, you ask.

Well, I'm me, aren't I? And I want those soundtracks...

Edit: But bleh, I can't set the bundle to give $0 to Double Fine if I buy it on Steam. Dangit!

Ubisoft Club's free game next week will be Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon.

https://twitter.com/UbisoftClub/status/793830111552294913

bread's done
Back