Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Random question. Does anyone know for certain that if the yearly Best Buy B2G1 free sale in about 2 weeks includes PC games? The answer to that question will determine what I buy during this Steam sale. Thanks 

Been waiting for the division to hit 50% off so I'm (somewhat) pleased.  Anyone know of steam wallet codes for sale anywhere to knock a few more $ off (pref today and not on BF).

Been waiting for the division to hit 50% off so I'm (somewhat) pleased. Anyone know of steam wallet codes for sale anywhere to knock a few more $ off (pref today and not on BF).
Y u no buy when $9.99 on Amazon?

Quadrilateral Cowboy a whopping 10% off... Oh yeah, it's sold on The Humble Store and I'm a monthly subscriber.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y u no buy when $9.99 on Amazon?

Quadrilateral Cowboy a whopping 10% off... Oh yeah, it's sold on The Humble Store and I'm a monthly subscriber.
I've had the opportunity to get it on uplay for cheap for a while ... just can't stand not having it in steam. Also, looking to get the gold edition.

TW3 GOTY and TW3 expansions are discounted, but the season pass isn't. Same as the PS stores BF sale, ugh.

"Here's what you save by buying this package $-7.51"

Steam Link for $20? I wonder how great the quality will be if I'm streaming from Wi-Fi to my basement?

I'm always moving around my pc to play SFV and HTC Vive games when I have guest.

Just went through muh wishlist. Crappy discounts all around.
I didn't see any games worth buying either yet.

Are the bundle discounts working for other people?  I was looking at a few of them and it always charges me full price for the bundles when I already have games included in it.  

Didn't know if that was ever working for anyone. 

Are the bundle discounts working for other people? I was looking at a few of them and it always charges me full price for the bundles when I already have games included in it.

You may not be looking at bundles. Packages will do that, bundles shouldn't. Be specific about what you're actually looking at too so we can see if something particular is working or not.

Are the bundle discounts working for other people? I was looking at a few of them and it always charges me full price for the bundles when I already have games included in it.

"New Steam Sale feature" ....Somebody has to pay for that Life is Strange glitch

they have pulled a few bundles already like the big one bundle where it was about 10 cents a game.  seems like they are trying to fix all the price glitches with bundles

BRO ALERT - Michael Myers dropped to 30% off!

b83ced671fb5c80b65a58eabfba4c3ac57c7efac.jpg

Steam Link for $20? I wonder how great the quality will be if I'm streaming from Wi-Fi to my basement?

I'm always moving around my pc to play SFV and HTC Vive games when I have guest.
It's really bad with wi-fi, if you can do wired or maybe a powerline adapter then it's okay

Since PC experts are here, cross-posting from the Squenix sale thread:

FF:XIV - Anyone know if I can buy the digital version but NOT activate it/start the included 30 days quite yet?  I'd like to do a 14 day trial THEN activate the 30 days, but buy now while the bundle is on sale (19.99)

I'm eyeing XIII-2 & 3 and X/X-2. The last one seems to be the best FF game on steam according to reviews. Type-0 looks good too, but I think with those 3 I'll have enough for a while (unless someone can convince me it is better than x/x2)

I'm not counting the snes games because I've already played them back in the day. Also not counting FF7 because of that... And I can't stand the graphics, will wait for the remake or another sale
Yeah, I've had FFXIII, XIII-2, and X/X-2, and Type-0 for a bit.

From what I played, FFX Remaster was quite good. Just...bought other games and it got in the way.

FFXIII is good, but quite linear (even early-on) + takes a while before the game itself really gets going gameplay-wise. Once you learn Paradigms, that's when it picks up.

Ain't touched FFXIII-2, FFX-2, or Type-O.

EDIT:

So.... w/ all these sacrifices everyone here made, FF Humble Bundle next week, right? ;)

Doom appears to be $17 on gmg if the 10% off coupon works with the VIP deals, didn't check to see though. Plus you get a mystery game!
Doom 2016's SP Campaign is absolutely amazing. Everybody should play it, even just for that.

The MP was already quite solid - but it got a bit better, once they finally added Normal Deathmatch.

Doom appears to be $17 on gmg if the 10% off coupon works with the VIP deals, didn't check to see though. Plus you get a mystery game!
17.09 after VIP and promo BlackFriday10. Thanks for the heads up.

I picked it up. Might get to it over the 4 day weekend from work.

EDIT- free game was A Nightmare Cooperative.

I'm confused.  Has the Steam sale started already?  I thought we'd get some 66%'rs starting at 1... this looks like 50% is the new 66%.

Genital Jousting is getting every vote.. especially the something in my eye vote.

My nominations:
The “Test of Time” Award
Your nomination:
DOOM

The “I'm Not Crying, There's Something In My Eye” Award
Your nomination:
Life Is Strange - Episode 1

The “Just 5 More Minutes” Award
Your nomination:
Rocket League®

The “Whoooaaaaaaa, dude!” Award
Your nomination:
BioShock™

The “Villain Most In Need Of A Hug” Award
Your nomination:
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

The “Game Within A Game” Award
Your nomination:
The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt

The “I Thought This Game Was Cool Before It Won An Award” Award
Your nomination:
Sleeping Dogs

The “Best Use Of A Farm Animal” Award
Your nomination:
Blood and Bacon

The “Most Deserving Of A Sequel” Award
Your nomination:
Half-Life 2

Has steam stopped offering the personalized "complete your bundle" deals?  I'm disappointing to find this isn't an option for me when I already own the witcher 3 base game

Reset 1-1    
ME, MYSELF & BUNNYLORD CAMPAIGN    
Homeworld Remastered Collection    
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak    
Inexistence    
Train Fever    
Sniper Art of Victory    
Call of Cthulhu    
Killbot    
Madness Cubed    
House of Caravan    
See No Evil    

26,88€ worth of backlog, soon in bundles.

Wish Enhanced Steam had an option to hide discounts below a certain percentage (e.g. 50%).

Has steam stopped offering the personalized "complete your bundle" deals? I'm disappointing to find this isn't an option for me when I already own the witcher 3 base game
There is still a few, Civ V has one (andthe Civ Anthology with III-BE). Of Course I own Civ IV and all the DLC but not as the complete edition so I don't get it counted as owned on the Anthology one.

The first though is a good deal if you own some Civ 5 DLC, for me it's $4.24 for Brave New World and some map packs: http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/575/

bread's done
Back