Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Debating between Deus Ex Mankind Divded's Season Pass for $7.50 or Homefront Revolution Freedom Fighter Bundle for $15. Thoughts?
Wait - where's Homefront Rev Freedom Fighter Bundle for $15?

EDIT:

Oh, is this on GMG?

I forgot all about BlackFriday10 promo code/coupon. Does it work on this?

EDIT 2:

Yep, it does work on GMG w/ that code.

And...bought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any suggestions on spending 25% off on Games Republic? Puts Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Old Blood at just over $5 each. That is kinda tempting. 

Any suggestions on spending 25% off on Games Republic? Puts Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Old Blood at just over $5 each. That is kinda tempting.
wUAQDlk_3.jpg

what are the chance of Activision having a HUMBLE Bundle Tuesday?

I am looking at the discount on Deadpool and Transformer and Spiderman and wonder if these guys are out of touch from reality

Nope nope nope nope. Game isn't bad though. Looking forward to the complete edition for $10-$15 in a few years. Think I may finish out my Civ 5 bundle on steam for now.
how dare u trivialize 1000+ hours of lost youth and disappointment spent last night on F5 and 505 error.. :drool: :speaktothehand:

what are the chance of Activision having a HUMBLE Bundle Tuesday?

I am looking at the discount on Deadpool and Transformer and Spiderman and wonder if these guys are out of touch from reality
just make pending purchase before discount ends to get extra 3 days? or buy as gift and refund if something happens.

Okay, I see on GMG's VIP section w/ VIP pricing (before any vouchers):

Homefront: The Revolution - Freedom Fighter Bundle = 71% off at $17.29.

Homefront: The Revolution (base game) = 68% off at $12.99

Is this the cheapest these have been?

Wait - where's Homefront Rev Freedom Fighter Bundle for $15?

EDIT:

Oh, is this on GMG?

I forgot all about BlackFriday10 promo code/coupon. Does it work on this?

EDIT 2:

Yep, it does work on GMG w/ that code.

And...bought.
MysterD I think you need a reboot.

Wolfenstein:TNO was awesome and is worth buying if you like shooters.  TOB was also good but is pretty much TNO with 90% of the plot stripped out (it retailed for cheaper as a stand-alone DLC).  Both are fun but if you only get one, definitely make it TNO.

Picked up Gears of War 4 digital code at the store for $29.99 includes the Xbox One and PC version.
Overall I think that was a good deal.

I'm planning to buy Final Fantasy XIV: Realm Reborn + Expansion pack for $20 + free 30 days before tonight ends on the square enix store.

Future Humble Bundle has leaked:

DKnnu73.png
Even if this was real, the only thing I have in the BTA is Rise, and the only thing I have in the top-tier is the Upgrade Pack, and I got both of those for $1 each.

So yeah, bring it on. :bouncy:

It figures that it's missing the one Squeenix item I'm thinking of buying this sale though (Rise Season Pass).

Y?

13 fiddy at bundlesharts for game + all Dlc. Prob less if you buy from Bob and Doug MacKenzie.

Or wait 6 months and buy for 5 dolla.
Hmmmmm. That could be the best deal for gamers who have no Batman AK content all: just go Complete Edition and all.

So, is there any lengthy DLC's here?

Or are there enough small DLC's here to make it worth the extra few bucks?

EDIT:

I have Batman AK from long ago, when that was the free-game when I bought the 4GB 960 last year. So, I'd need either a dirt-cheap Season Pass or Complete Edition.

Can I ask a hardware related question?

I’m giving my computer a much needed upgrade this Black Friday. More like a complete replacement really. The only things staying from the old build are the storage drives, video card and computer case. I already bought the CPU (i7-6700K), and now I need a Mobo and some RAM.

For the Motherboard, I’m looking at the MSI Gaming Z170A M7 LGA 1151. And for RAM, I was thinking about these.

[SIZE=12pt]So my question is in regards to the memory standard that the Mobo is compatible with. It lists several speed options, including DDR4 3200 (the speed of the RAM I linked to above). However, on the motherboard compatibility listing, there is an asterisk next to several of the compatible speeds denoting "OC". Which I assume to mean over-clocking. What the hell does that actually mean? Am I gonna have to fiddle around in settings to get that RAM to function properly?[/SIZE]

Even if this was real, the only thing I have in the BTA is Rise, and the only thing I have in the top-tier is the Upgrade Pack, and I got both of those for $1 each.

So yeah, bring it on. :bouncy:

It figures that it's missing the one Squeenix item I'm thinking of buying this sale though (Rise Season Pass).
After all the Final Fantasy games from Square Soft "sale"; and GameStop's "Sale" on Deus Ex MD, Hitman 2016, and Rise of the TR sacrifices - that would be my damn luck.

So, yeah - when's the Final Fantasy bundle coming?

Hmmmmm. That could be the best deal for gamers who have no Batman AK content all: just go Complete Edition and all.

So, is there any lengthy DLC's here?

Or are there enough small DLC's here to make it worth the extra few bucks?
There are six episodes that play separate from the main campaign that range from 20 minutes to an hour or so.

There are also challenge maps added for both addon characters and batmobile action.

There are the usual skins but whatever.

There are 4 missions added to the main campaign that are not very long as well but allow you to fight villains that are not included in the base game.

Can I ask a hardware related question?

I’m giving my computer a much needed upgrade this Black Friday. More like a complete replacement really. The only things staying from the old build are the storage drives, video card and computer case. I already bought the CPU (i7-6700K), and now I need a Mobo and some RAM.

For the Motherboard, I’m looking at the MSI Gaming Z170A M7 LGA 1151. And for RAM, I was thinking about these.

[SIZE=12pt]So my question is in regards to the memory standard that the Mobo is compatible with. It lists several speed options, including DDR4 3200 (the speed of the RAM I linked to above). However, on the motherboard compatibility listing, there is an asterisk next to several of the compatible speeds denoting "OC". Which I assume to mean over-clocking. What the hell does that actually mean? Am I gonna have to fiddle around in settings to get that RAM to function properly?[/SIZE]
you wont need to fiddle with anything

99% sure that means that it can handle OCing the particular ram in question.

fuck, they ended the Jet promo early.

Just as well, I think the only thing I was going to get was gift cards and I'm not sure it worked on them.

Anyone have any suggestions for the Games Republic sale? Might as well use this 25% discount on something.

you wont need to fiddle with anything

99% sure that means that it can handle OCing the particular ram in question.
The only thing with that is before enabling the options, update the bios. Many of the z170 boards didnt support the proper xmp profiles for faster ram and wont boot once enabled. At this point all of them have probably been fixed but both my gigabyte and a friends asus need bios updates.

Also, to get the faster speed you have to go into your bios and enable the 'xmp' profile for your ram, otherwise most boards will run your ram at stock ddr4 speeds

I just got in my steam controller and steam link. No idea why I bought these but for $10 I couldn't turn down the Link.

Anyone have them? The Steam controller seems like it will have a learning curve but interesting. The Link causes a little delay when browsing the desktop, haven't had a chance to try any games yet but I hope there's not a lot of lag.

Enter The Gungeon is on sale for $5.99 which is $1.50 cheaper than Steam. It'd bring it down to $4.50 which is a steal.
100% chance that gets bundled though, probably in a monthly. I wouldn't play it immediately. Also, I already checked out.

can you get multiple of wolf and old blood?
AFAIK you can't buy multiple copies in the same purchase. Also, as mentioned above. I already checked out.

I just got in my steam controller and steam link. No idea why I bought these but for $10 I couldn't turn down the Link.

Anyone have them? The Steam controller seems like it will have a learning curve but interesting. The Link causes a little delay when browsing the desktop, haven't had a chance to try any games yet but I hope there's not a lot of lag.
Yea I got both. I actually use the link quite often. The desktop thing Ive seen when streaming the actual windows desktop, but within games, bigscreen, movies, I havent noticed any lag. I use it a media center quite often, just add kodi as a non-steam game and away you go, it even supports flirc so you can buy a flirc module and use your regular remote with it.

The steam controller I rarely use, only sometimes on the link. It does have a learning curve but is quite powerful. It just feels really cheap IMHO, and I much prefer the feel of the xb* controllers

Has anyone bought NBA 2K17 from GamersGate? Really want to bite at that price, but worried that the key might be region locked to EU like the cheap keys floating around on CDKEYS. 

Has anyone bought NBA 2K17 from GamersGate? Really want to bite at that price, but worried that the key might be region locked to EU like the cheap keys floating around on CDKEYS.
If you are not using VPN and/or visiting Putin, then you have nothing to worry about. If you are visting Putin and are thinking about buying some games, typically Russian-locked games have RU somewhere in the URL

bread's done
Back