Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Purchased it today through Humble store, activated the key on Steam and then added to my account when I hit the refresh button on the GOG Connect webpage.

So quick question. I purchased the Elder Scrolls Anthology last year but have not installed it yet. When I enter the keys into Steam will it upgrade me to the SE of Skyrim? I'm seeing mixed messages on Steam forums, but that's a bitching fest 24/7 anyways. Just wondering. Because if it's not going to, I might just rebuy and leave that sucker sealed. 

Newegg has:

PowerColor RED DEVIL Radeon RX 470 DirectX 12 AXRX 470 4GBD5-3DH/OC 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support ATX Video Card

For $159.99 with a $20 rebate and free Hitman code with it.

Seems like a decent deal for a budget card. 

That added 10 more games (from Steam) also over to GOG for me.

Sweet!

Games Added for me:

Gorky 17

Still Life

Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis

Tropico 3: Gold

The Ball

Etherlords

Eherlords 2

Costume Quest

Stacking

The Walking Dead: Season 2
In addition to those 10, it also added these 7 games (for me):

Defcon

Knock-Knock

Pixeljunk Shooter

Realms of Arkania 1+2

Realms of Arkania 3

Tropico Reloaded

Unmechanical: Extended

Last edited by a moderator:
So quick question. I purchased the Elder Scrolls Anthology last year but have not installed it yet. When I enter the keys into Steam will it upgrade me to the SE of Skyrim? I'm seeing mixed messages on Steam forums, but that's a bitching fest 24/7 anyways. Just wondering. Because if it's not going to, I might just rebuy and leave that sucker sealed.
I cannot say it won't happen... but I would be shocked as hell if it did give you the SE. (You should have redeemed it before the deadline.)

Uh.

I just checked my email and got a reply from support saying that the issue has been escalated, and I would be getting my keys.

Except there's no order, and they already returned my money. Okay... I told 'em that there was no order and it's fine if I don't get my keys, but if I do, I wouldn't mind paying the fourteen bucks back. Fair's fair. I may dislike Ubisoft, but not enough for that. :p

Re: Shadow of Mordor, some people on Reddit have mentioned getting only the Mordor base game and not the GOTY version. Just checked the key that I redeemed and it was for the base game only. I almost don't wanna bother putting up a fuss over DLC that is by most accounts pretty mediocre, for a game that I'm not super interested in, which I bought during a pricing glitch. But I don't want to let it slide either.

Newegg has:

PowerColor RED DEVIL Radeon RX 470 DirectX 12 AXRX 470 4GBD5-3DH/OC 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support ATX Video Card

For $159.99 with a $20 rebate and free Hitman code with it.

Seems like a decent deal for a budget card.
Hitman is Steam, right? Is that game even available non-Steam?

With SE it never hurts to verify. Found this:

HITMAN™ Game Code valid for HITMAN™ The Complete First Season on Steam®

So yep, Steam confirmed. Should be noted this is one of Newegg's daily deals so if you want it get it today.

Re: Shadow of Mordor, some people on Reddit have mentioned getting only the Mordor base game and not the GOTY version. Just checked the key that I redeemed and it was for the base game only. I almost don't wanna bother putting up a fuss over DLC that is by most accounts pretty mediocre, for a game that I'm not super interested in, which I bought during a pricing glitch. But I don't want to let it slide either.
Mine is the base game too. Lol ubi you silly bitches.

I was already sold when I knew Arkane was making an actual game basically. They never seem to disappoint, IMHO. Arx Fatalis was very good and underrated; Dark Messiah was underrated IMHO; and Dishonored 1 was fantastic. Really looking to see this Prey, which looks like a "System Shock/Bioshock up in space in a space station" and interestingly you say it's also mixed with Super Metroid.

Though, I still would've loved to see Human Head's Prey 2 version got finished. That game looked like it could've been awesome, from gameplay previews and all..

EDIT:

Yup. Hitman 2016 on the PC is right now only available in a Steam-version.

If you liked Hitman 2: SA and Blood Money, this game's going to be right up your alley.

its a fun game, but you will have more than enough after the base game, the dlc is just more of the same.

So I just off a phone call from EA/Origin in which their customer service was to help me merge my alt Origin Account to my main one since I was tired of switching between them and they helped without a hitch and I noticed that they upgraded all my games that they transferred and the guy on the phone even added games to my account that I never had  like Ultimate Edition of Star Wars, BF Hardline. But their customer service is top notch, Steam should pay attention  

I'd say no. The free upgrades were given out to everyone that owned Skyrim and all the DLC on October 31st.

So I just off a phone call from EA/Origin in which their customer service was to help me merge my alt Origin Account to my main one since I was tired of switching between them and they helped without a hitch and I noticed that they upgraded all my games that they transferred and the guy on the phone even added games to my account that I never had like Ultimate Edition of Star Wars, BF Hardline. But their customer service is top notch, Steam should pay attention
Sweet. Gonna call EA and have them merge your account into mine and see what games I get.

I had difficulty understanding the site though. Is that German? I wouldn't know, as I'm not ... and have never, ever been ... German.
hitlercat.png

151023174.t4tm5pbU.jpg

Sweet. Gonna call EA and have them merge your account into mine and see what games I get.
I was surprised to see some of those games on my account, he did say he was going to upgrade the games like BF3, Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare, but I noticing games I never bought like BF Hardline Ultimate Edition and Star Wars Ultimate Edition. But I like how they are able to solve any issues on your account or for games with their CS Support. This is coming from someone who hates to use Origin but have had to use them for exclusive games only on their platform. Not like Steam where it took months for them to change an old phone number that was used for verification.

I was surprised to see some of those games on my account, he did say he was going to upgrade the games like BF3, Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare, but I noticing games I never bought like BF Hardline Ultimate Edition and Star Wars Ultimate Edition. But I like how they are able to solve any issues on your account or for games with their CS Support. This is coming from someone who hates to use Origin but have had to use them for exclusive games only on their platform. Not like Steam where it took months for them to change an old phone number that was used for verification.
What if they mess up and lakers713 is wondering what happened to his account and all his games?

With SE it never hurts to verify. Found this:

HITMAN™ Game Code valid for HITMAN™ The Complete First Season on Steam®

So yep, Steam confirmed. Should be noted this is one of Newegg's daily deals so if you want it get it today.
Can't quite talk myself into it, as I'd want to upgrade my monitor at the same time, and should probably upgrade my CPU and add some RAM, and I certainly can't afford all of that right now.

So I just off a phone call from EA/Origin in which their customer service was to help me merge my alt Origin Account to my main one since I was tired of switching between them and they helped without a hitch and I noticed that they upgraded all my games that they transferred and the guy on the phone even added games to my account that I never had like Ultimate Edition of Star Wars, BF Hardline. But their customer service is top notch, Steam should pay attention
That sounds like my experience them also. (Note: I used chat.)

bread's done
Back