Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
“El único lugar donde puedes controlar a un hombre es en la cama. Si les hiciéramos sexo oral a los hombres perpetuamente, podríamos dominar el mundo.”

Pedro do the honors please.
Tomasety is saying that Bah and Weiler's moms have been trying to dominate the world their entire lives.

Hillary got beat ....by Donald Trump... Now that is a legacy to be proud of. 

Is it illegal to be a Mexican? Or just illegal to be a filthy Mexican? Or is it just illegal to be a filthy illegal Mexican? I need guidance here fellas.

Hillary got beat ....by Donald Trump... Now that is a legacy to be proud of.

Is it illegal to be a Mexican? Or just illegal to be a filthy Mexican? Or is it just illegal to be a filthy illegal Mexican? I need guidance here fellas.
If you are asking this question you are already on the list.

XujHL.gif

This isn't any real game deal, so I'll make it quick and list the top events in-games I've seen so far for this holiday.

If you're like me then you want all the holiday content always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gjn0ObXWak

The Overwatch holiday event has began with new skins and game-modes within arcade

The best part of this update is the snow on the maps.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/The_Starlight_Celebration/

Realm Reborn event begins on the 15th you can get a santa outfit and some home items.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/december-13-2016/

If you're still playing this awful game Guild Wars 2 Winterdays has returned for an another year.

Most likely it will be the same content and nothing new at all.

Nothing else worth mentioning for in-game events so far. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I saw Mooby allude to it with his Humble Activision comment. But, what gives with the 75-80% off Transformers games? They run till the 19th.

Are they losing the license at the end of the year and milking it before they leave Steam? Do they just want us to think that? Humble Bundle, incoming?

Activision plus eighty percent off does not compute.

So, I saw Mooby allude to it with his Humble Activision comment. But, what gives with the 75-80% off Transformers games? They run till the 19th.

Are they losing the license at the end of the year and milking it before they leave Steam? Do they just want us to think that? Humble Bundle, incoming?

It's not really a sale if they never drop the base prices on their shitty old games.

I eat Taco Bell for breakfast every Saturday morning. It suffices to say that this topic smells like my bathroom on a typical Saturday afternoon.

I eat Taco Bell for breakfast every Saturday morning. It suffices to say that this topic smells like my bathroom on a typical Saturday afternoon.
RIP those breakfast quesolupo things. I miss getting whatever that stuff they classify as bacon stuck in my teeth.

Unrelated, Vermintide spofobrovent is tonight. It's 4 player co-op and may or not work with Discord. If we have an odd number of players the game will fill your lobby up with bots (who will probably be better at Vermintide than most of us anyway). Come slaughter rats while lamenting your questionable culinary preferences!

It makes no sense to pull these with a new Transformers movie on the way, but... eh. It's Activision, so.

I miss Nuuvem.

At first I thought to myself 'there's a new transformers movie on the way?'

Then I remembered 'thats stupid, of course there is, just like there will always be a new fast and furious movie on the way'

Never thought I needed or wanted a tablet.

Bought a W10 Tablet last Friday from Microsoft Store for $59 plus free shipping (usual MSRP price = $150). It arrived today. So, checking out out, pretty much.

Thinking now already after booting it up that maybe should've bought 2 or 3 of these, in case I break one or something.

[shrug]

RIP those breakfast quesolupo things. I miss getting whatever that stuff they classify as bacon stuck in my teeth.

Unrelated, Vermintide spofobrovent is tonight. It's 4 player co-op and may or not work with Discord. If we have an odd number of players the game will fill your lobby up with bots (who will probably be better at Vermintide than most of us anyway). Come slaughter rats while lamenting your questionable culinary preferences!
I was too slow prepurchasing, the 27 gig download will not be done by 9pm CST.

Looks like Yooka Laylee's MSRP is $40. KS price was around $14ish. Pretty good deal for anyone that backed it, but of course it'll be bundled eventually, it's published by Team17

Discord works and the bots have a tendency of checking out the scenery while a rat strangles you a foot away.

Since there's not much "Steam" stuff to talk about, I thought it would be good to mention any games that have added free Christmas content, just in case anyone wanted to, you know, play one. (**hint** click the PLAY button on your Steam library page)

1. Rocket League - added a snowy arena and holiday drops.

2. Clicker Heroes - Christmas minigame and quests

3. Hitman - holiday mission

4. Infinite Minigolf - Santa's Workshop course

5. Payday 2 - stuff

6. Last Hope Tower Defense - defend santa versus zombie hordes!

This last one, Last Hope Tower Defense, is one to which I want to call special attention. This is one of those games, like Nation Red, where the developer just keeps on adding more and more content free of charge. I like that and it makes me want to buy other stuff that they do.

What is Last Hope Tower Defense? Unsurprisingly, a Tower Defense game. Where it stands apart though is in the mashup of zombies and Native American stuff. Even some of the towers are unique, like the arrow and poison turrets. It's a hero-based game that allows you to manipulate up to 4 of them simultaneously, in addition to placing towers and collecting resources. Each turret has a branching upgrade tree and all heroes have many available upgrades, just to keep things interesting.

Now I like TD games and I also like to obsessively upgrade stuff, so this game hit all the right notes with me. Not right away, mind you, because some of the early levels were more linear than I'd like. Later levels, though, demand that you defend many points from many directions. There are even some hero-focused arenas thrown in just for fun.

Give it a try if any of that stuff interests you. There's a lot of content thanks to a dedicated developer.

Please share if you know of a game that is adding/has added special holiday content.

Since there's not much "Steam" stuff to talk about, I thought it would be good to mention any games that have added free Christmas content, just in case anyone wanted to, you know, play one. (**hint** click the PLAY button on your Steam library page)

5. Payday 2 - stuff

This last one, Last Hope Tower Defense, is one to which I want to call special attention. This is one of those games, like Nation Red, where the developer just keeps on adding more and more content free of charge. I like that and it makes me want to buy other stuff that they do.

What is Last Hope Tower Defense? Unsurprisingly, a Tower Defense game. Where it stands apart though is in the mashup of zombies and Native American stuff. Even some of the towers are unique, like the arrow and poison turrets. It's a hero-based game that allows you to manipulate up to 4 of them simultaneously, in addition to placing towers and collecting resources. Each turret has a branching upgrade tree and all heroes have many available upgrades, just to keep things interesting.

Now I like TD games and I also like to obsessively upgrade stuff, so this game hit all the right notes with me. Not right away, mind you, because some of the early levels were more linear than I'd like. Later levels, though, demand that you defend many points from many directions. There are even some hero-focused arenas thrown in just for fun.

Give it a try if any of that stuff interests you. There's a lot of content thanks to a dedicated developer.

Please share if you know of a game that is adding/has added special holiday content.
Overwatch's holiday event just started today too. A couple of holiday themed modes and holiday loot boxes as well.

5. Payday 2 - stuff

That's a good list!

Destiny has The Dawning... oh... you're talking about on PC. Well...

8-[ *quickly & quietly heads for the nearest exit*

Might have to pick that up in the Winter Sa... oh wait

278n4T0.jpg

Probably posted a few pages back but Square is doing another one of their 'mystery boxes;' this time with seven games: https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/435312/holiday-surprise-box-2016-pc-download

I'm guessing the first episode of the latest Hitman and maybe the latest Tomb Raider game among other crap.
FF XIII Lightning Returns is also likely. xiii was in last years, and xiii-2 was in the easter one.

It's also less than $7 if you buy it from eu --> https://store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/product/435323/holiday-surprise-box-2016

Dell.com has Dishonored 2 PC retail box copies (Steam-required game) for $20 + free shipping (before tax).

Go, go, go!

RETAIL BOX!

y7qVNx.gif
It's nice to have the case and all, but I guess it'll be nice to have a DVD disc w/ a little bit of info on it - since it's like Doom + Fallout 4 here (i.e. very little of the game's on the disc).

Not like I'll install off it, since it'll be easier just to download the entire game in full from scratch from Steam; especially since it's been patched a few times already.

It's nice to have the case and all, but I guess it'll be nice to have a DVD disc w/ a little bit of info on it - since it's like Doom + Fallout 4 here (i.e. very little of the game's on the disc).

Not like I'll install off it, since it'll be easier just to download the entire game in full from scratch from Steam; especially since it's been patched a few times already.
You know you keep sounding more and more like a console gamer all the time. You want console exclusive games, have an obsession with physical media and a hatred for DRM implementation. These are all things that console gamers tend to bring up and hold dear the most. You sure you aint one of us D?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Might have to pick that up in the Winter Sa... oh wait

278n4T0.jpg
Twas in an IG bundle shortly after I bought it in the summer sale. Had fun for the few levels I did. Need to get back into it.

Dell.com has Dishonored 2 PC retail box copies (Steam-required game) for $20 + free shipping (before tax).

Go, go, go!
Unless it has an SP, I avoid the vanilla version of Bethesda games. I still have bad memories of trying to track down individual DLC for the first Dishonored at a reasonable price.

I like physical media because my house doesn't have enough shit in it already so I need piles of plastic clamshell cases lying around.
We don't even get a full clamshell nowadays. It's like a half clamshell with holes cut into the case to save on material costs. Though the Mafia III retail I returned to best buy was a big thick case that sounded like it had a stack of DVDs in it. MysterD would love it.

bread's done
Back