Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
*CLICK CLACK CLACK CLICK CLACK* Finally on team *CLACK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLACK CLICK* Mechanical Keyboard. *CLICK CLICK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLICK* Got a good deal on a Rosewill with Cherry MX blues, *CLICK CLACK CLICK CLICK CLACK CLACK* so figured Id jump in with that. *CLACK CLICK CLACK CLICK CLICK CLACK* It just arrived. *CLACK CLACK CLACK CLICK CLICK* Its really heavy, and loud, but I can get used to the loud. *CLACK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLACK CLACK* Pretty impressively built.
For those wondering what it sounded like as he typed out the message ^

Same. And I'm not about to pay $20 to start!
$20 real money, maybe not, but Gabenbucks? $16.47 for me. I only bought the $1 tier of that Humble. I do have the quest games and first two Gabriel Knight games on GOG, though. King's Quest will probably show up in a monthly, too, at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! Thanks! Going to try and play Police Quest: SWAT tonight. Remember getting that with my Windows 95 computer as a kid and being blown away. We will see how well its held up lol
Sounds just like my own experience. :)

The Police Quest games were some of my favorites, and I couldn't wait to try SWAT. I'm pretty sure it was the first new game I played after upgrading my family's trusty Gateway 2000 PC to Windows 95. I too was blown away - multiple discs AND live actors? Oh yea. Sadly I sold the game to a friend sometime in the following year or two.

About 10 years ago I tracked down a copy on ebay and replayed SWAT. It may not have been an adventure game like people expected at release but as a tactical simulation SWAT has some admirable qualities. The missions are well-constructed, and the way they integrated all the live-action movements and actions to the scenarios is impressive. You need to know all the protocols and pay attention in the training videos, which can otherwise make the game repetitive and frustrating. I love slicing me some pie around corners.

Didn't really play much of SWAT 2 but they certainly got the formula correct in SWAT 3.

Finally on team Mechanical Keyboard. Got a good deal on a Rosewill with Cherry MX blues, so figured Id jump in with that. It just arrived. Its really heavy, and loud, but I can get used to the loud. Pretty impressively built.
I got the Cherry MX red keyboard that was on sale for $30 a week back. If you hook your headset/mic up through the keyboard instead of the computer and get a whining noise the only way I've found to get rid of it is turning the LEDs all the way up or off completely. Anything in between and there is some sort of feedback noise in the mic.

I bet if Full House was a game, MysterD would play the shit out of it.
Joey-gladstone-cut-it-out-full-house.gif

$20 real money, maybe not, but Gabenbucks? $16.47 for me. I only bought the $1 tier of that Humble. I do have the quest games and first two Gabriel Knight games on GOG, though. King's Quest will probably show up in a monthly, too, at some point.
Also showing up at $16.47 for me. Awesome looking classic bundle here.

EDIT:

I'm in for Completing this Classic bundle.

I bet if Full House was a game, MysterD would play the shit out of it.
I'd dedicate my life to finding the Aunt Becky nude patch.

Meanwhile I'm stuck farming cards on my main account. I should've gotten this done weeks ago. Ugh.
I committed the sin of buying a new phone a few weeks ago so got on the trade lock-out list when I switched devices.

Edit: Anomaly 2 gift link, ho ho ho...

The only games that weren't in the bundle were Betrayal Collection, Pharaoh + Cleopatra, Return to Krondor, Police Quest SWAT, and Zeus + Poseidon. Are you missing anything else? Space Quest, King's Quest Collection and TimeShift are the most expensive games in there, any one of those would drive up the price.
I didn't buy the top tier, and it appears that the bundle is missing Space Quest and the Kings Quest Collection in my region. fuck ing Activision.

I know this post is late, I've been doing allot of paperwork for a new job... but I feel I must.

Return of the GTX 1070 story!
25QNEvw.jpg

I bought an another GTX 1070 as an early Christmas gift to myself only to find out.
WAIT FOR IT

I couldn't fit it into my Alienware x51 R3 case again, this card is smaller in size compared to the founders so I thought it would work.
jaguars-fan-gif_original.gif

I know this post is late, I've been doing allot of paperwork for a new job... but I feel I must.

jaguars-fan-gif_original.gif
CqshCMZ.gif

You should hear my stories when it comes to breaking phone screens and replacing them twice this year when I dropped two iphones the same way.

At least I finally got an android again.

PC gamers educate me. I dont play PC games, but if I buy a new PC, how do I get my Gears of War 4 back on it? Thanks
If you bought a physical edition on X1 then you have to rebuy to get on PC. If you bought it digitally on X1 then you should be able to go to the windows store on Win 10 and simply download it.

If you bought a physical edition on X1 then you have to rebuy to get on PC. If you bought it digitally on X1 then you should be able to go to the windows store on Win 10 and simply download it.
thank you. Yea its digital I just know current PC isn't strong enough to play it

Why does Windows 10 suck so damn bad...

Duashock 4 not working/being recognized all day. Did a recent update mess it up?
eh.. M$ and $ony :whistle2: Both are not obligated to make sure that the other's product works

my Xbox controller works just fine btw

eh.. M$ and $ony :whistle2: Both are not obligated to make sure that the other's product works

my Xbox controller works just fine btw
I refuse to use my Xbox one controller. The design is shit. I did however get the DS4 working...and also Steam has native support for Dualshocks now (though it's bad)

I refuse to use my Xbox one controller. The design is shit. I did however get the DS4 working...and also Steam has native support for Dualshocks now (though it's bad)
no kidding... i prefer the Xbox controller since it fits well and got really good button placement.

Only Tebow likes PS4 controller b/c he has small Asian hands :whistle2:

I like the Xbox controller and will always use it for PC.  Sony can kiss my ass with their midget controller.  Uncomfortable as crap.  If I want my hands to crap that bad, I'll go play a 3DS...

I prefer the DS4 myself, though if you have large hands then I'm sure you can find a way to hook up an original XBox controller to your PC.

The Division SP Uplay is $19.99 on Gamersgate.  Steam version is the same price for those that have Steam.

Thinking about getting Just Cause 3 on Steam.  Is the Land, Air, Sea pass worth the extra $7?

bread's done
Back