Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Well, I caved and made my first cdkeys purchase on Prey. It ending up being ~$35 after using a unique 5% off discount code after liking their Facebook page.

I mean I probably could've waited until the Summer sales hit like a good little CAG, but I just finished up ME: Andromeda and a few other old backlogged games. I was craving some newness. Plus I generally have liked Arkane Studios & Bethesda games, so at 41% off with the pre-order bonuses I thought why not. Feel free to laugh at me once it gets removed from my Steam library, and/or when the highly regarded Metacritic scores are released below the opinionated standards.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you be shittier than shit
thumb.jpg

Comcast finally decided to fix my speed problem today.

I was getting 50mbs down and  7mbs up before.

Now to waste my 1tb for this month on re-downloading my Steam games.

uo4zHh1.png

Comcast finally decided to fix my speed problem today.

I was getting 50mbs down and 7mbs up before.

Now to waste my 1tb for this month on re-downloading my Steam games.

uo4zHh1.png
Great speed for Detroit, though I'm not sure if there's a way to stream 8 Mile in 4K.

But seriously, what is the data cap? Are data caps still like 250gb in 2017?

Great speed for Detroit, though I'm not sure if there's a way to stream 8 Mile in 4K.

But seriously, what is the data cap? Are data caps still like 250gb in 2017?
1TB, it's awful if you have a whole house using Netflix and Hulu for cable every hour.

Cox did have soft caps but are switching to hard caps, this was my first billing cycle with a 1TB hard cap.  I'll be so glad when the local company putting in fiber gets it done in my neighborhood so I can get rid of Cox.  

You can schedule gift delivery, so you don't need to gift it immediately. Gifting outside of region to friends is a fringe case that unfortunately gets the cut, but will have minimal impact on a majority of Steam users.
I was going to say that I have a lot of family out of the country (and a few of them actually play games, as crazy as that sounds), but then I remembered that I basically never buy anything on Steam these days, anyway, it's all from other distributers.

So yeah, this doesn't affect me at all.

As Fox mentioned, last night we played Ice Lakes.  It's a fishing game with the twist that -- no, it's just a fishing game.  You walk out onto some ice, drill a hole and then fish.  Once you get a bite, there's a fairly lengthy process of tapping your mouse button to draw it in without snapping your line.  You can switch up different rods and bait and lures and stuff but, if you're like us, you'll just catch a lot of bluegills, breams and crappies no matter what you use.  There is multiplayer which is you and your pals all not interacting at all until you tally up how many pounds of marine life you managed to ruin.  Despite that, it kept us amused for two hours because apparently staring at a fishing rod and bullshitting with people works digitally as well as in real life.  Plus it's warmer.  Highlights included Parallacks talking about how he's played every fishing game ever and Bah missing the time cut-off in six matches out of eight and getting disqualified.  We actually had seven people show up to play the game which has to be pretty good for an ice fishing simulator.

Tonight is a Friday and that means murdering people fake-1916 style in Battlefield 1.

We desperately need someone to offer fiber in my neighborhood.  Would love to kick Comcast to the curb.  Data caps are antithetical to the growth of digital services.  More data usage means more data ISPs can now sell without our permission.

I just notice I had these. 

EKE*-Y44A-H7AQ-*R7K-C96Y
* = 8
XHG*-P82H-R8FU-*H6P-X6*U
* = 9

Closed Beta Instructions
Feel free to send your friends these quick steps to redeeming their code and getting into the game! 
1. Log in to your Bethesda.net account.
2. Redeem your code.
3. Download the Bethesda.net launcher and log in.
4. Download Quake Champions and get ready for the Closed Beta test.
Our next Closed Beta Test begins May 4th at 10:00AM EDT and runs until May7th at 4:00PM EDT. Keep an eye out for notifications on upcoming tests. 
PLEASE READ: Participation in the beta is subject to the confidentiality provisions of the Beta Agreement. Please do not stream, capture video, or discuss your experience with the game outside the Private Beta Forums.
We value your feedback so please visit our Private Beta Forums or visit http://help.bethesda.net.
- Your Quake Champions Team

I just notice I had these.

EKE*-Y44A-H7AQ-*R7K-C96Y
* = 8
XHG*-P82H-R8FU-*H6P-X6*U
* = 9

Closed Beta Instructions
Feel free to send your friends these quick steps to redeeming their code and getting into the game!
1. Log in to your Bethesda.net account.
2. Redeem your code.
3. Download the Bethesda.net launcher and log in.
4. Download Quake Champions and get ready for the Closed Beta test.
Our next Closed Beta Test begins May 4th at 10:00AM EDT and runs until May7th at 4:00PM EDT. Keep an eye out for notifications on upcoming tests.
PLEASE READ: Participation in the beta is subject to the confidentiality provisions of the Beta Agreement. Please do not stream, capture video, or discuss your experience with the game outside the Private Beta Forums.
We value your feedback so please visit our Private Beta Forums or visit http://help.bethesda.net.
- Your Quake Champions Team
grabbed one. A bit of a hassle but might as well give it a run. Thank You!

DOOM 2016 is less than $10 on seedekeys, also I've got some of them Quake Champions beta keys so feel free to pick.

Closed Beta Codes

AEH2-Y39N-D6RN-9M4B-P22A
FRP2-C63G-U7KD-2B6D-K89G

Closed Beta Instructions

Redeem your code.
Download the Bethesda.net launcher and log in.
Download Quake Champions and get ready for the Closed Beta test.

We desperately need someone to offer fiber in my neighborhood. Would love to kick Comcast to the curb. Data caps are antithetical to the growth of digital services. More data usage means more data ISPs can now sell without our permission.
The fiber networks are just as bad. They get you in on an introductory rate and then suddenly a month or two later your bill is twice as high as you expected. They send us fliers saying $79.99 a month and stuff. I had a friend who did it and then he was being billed $149/month. He was irate.

It's like 3x the internets for 3x the cable bill.

The fiber networks are just as bad. They get you in on an introductory rate and then suddenly a month or two later your bill is twice as high as you expected. They send us fliers saying $79.99 a month and stuff. I had a friend who did it and then he was being billed $149/month. He was irate.

My "introductory" offer from Comcast is expiring this month. My bill will be increasing by 75%. In the meantime, they have been spamming me with phone calls to get me into another promotional deal for more money and more services.

It it were truly a free market with competition, market forces would force prices downward and services would improve. Unfortunately in most markets, it is a near monopoly. These companies have become so big, they can do whatever they want, and lobbying and donations to political parties ensure the situation will only change to favor these assholes. Data privacy? Net neutrality? Soon to become quaint ideas from a time in which the internet was truly a democratic medium.

This month in Humbles along with Dirt Rally and Inside are...

This is the Police

Undertale

Metrico+

The Turing Test

GoNNer - Press jump to die edition

Super Rude Bear Resurrection 

Next month is Stellaris

I didn't buy the bundle but I did have This is the Police, Undertale and The Turing Test wishlisted so I'd have to say it was pretty solid.

Stellaris seems like a decent promo game but I'm no good at getting around to playing Grand Strategy titles so it's not a personal draw.

Next month is Stellaris
I didn't buy the bundle but I did have This is the Police, Undertale and The Turing Test wishlisted so I'd have to say it was pretty solid.

Stellaris seems like a decent promo game but I'm no good at getting around to playing Grand Strategy titles so it's not a personal draw.
Stellaris isn't really Grand Strategy, it's more of a 4X/RTS hybrid. Learning curve is drastically easier than other Paradox titles, and it's quite fun as well. Lots of diplomacy options, combat isn't overly obtuse, robust tech tree with the ability to research multiple things at once, and enough varying ways to plan your space empire to encourage replayability. And while it does suffer from some minor Paradox DLC bloat, game support has been excellent (version 1.6 is upcoming) and it's first major expansion has just launched for people wanting more end-game content.

Excellent monthly headliner, I can't recommend it enough.

Who bought that Turing Test glitch Tomasety posted about?
I don't think anyone did. It was only glitched on the search pages as far as I could tell. In cart had the right price unless it only lasted a few minutes at glitch. I considered it briefly, but it screamed monthly at me and the inability to buy it at glitch price made the decision for me.

I pay 131 bucks after all taxes for fiber internet and 220 channels of cable TV/DVR.

With Time Warner I paid 150+ for shit internet and about that many channels...

Seems like a great deal to me. *shrug*

I pay $70+tax/month for gigabit on non-intro, non-contract, no cap service.

Super Rude Bear Resurrection 3Z69Z-25E7R-FQRK8

Metrico+ 3IE74-3XV63-BE742

Flat Heroes QAN2L-FDNDH-VQ50W
Morphblade QIH8B-2V698-30BAA
Bit Blaster XL AWFKT-43IY7-PG03T
Refunct AKB6R-JKPLZ-KV85A

bread's done
Back