Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Oh, I was before.  It sounds like the AoM price only goes down if you're logged in but I'm too lazy to go through the mobile code nonsense at work to check.  Not logged in, it's showing $60

AoM is part of the Deep Silver sale weekend so I agree that it's probably just fire sale pricing.  I wouldn't pay $20 for it anyway.

The Amazon Wildlands glitch seems like a legit glitch since it's no longer available.  I bought it on your recommendation so, if it's still as shitty as it was in the beta, you owe me fifteen bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prob not a glitch. Its the biggest tank since Battleborn. Hesitating pulling the trigger as its seems monthly bound sooner than later even if it is a glitch.
Games got issues, serious issues, I wouldn't touch it at the current price. Wait. (I say that as an owner... I've even tried to play it numerous times but the controller support is fucked in someways... Doesn't hit everyone but I can swap from forza, dead cells, the Division, NBA Play grounds and they all work except for AoM.

Oh, I was before. It sounds like the AoM price only goes down if you're logged in but I'm too lazy to go through the mobile code nonsense at work to check. Not logged in, it's showing $60

AoM is part of the Deep Silver sale weekend so I agree that it's probably just fire sale pricing. I wouldn't pay $20 for it anyway.

The Amazon Wildlands glitch seems like a legit glitch since it's no longer available. I bought it on your recommendation so, if it's still as shitty as it was in the beta, you owe me fifteen bucks.
Yea the GRW glitch is dead. I dont think AoM is as its still live. Its one of those Id like to have and would play it, but Deep Silver, bomb, its going to be in a Humble eventually. At the same time $20 Gabenbux < $12 real bux if it was a monthly headliner even. At the same time, I have no idea when Id get around to it.

Games got issues, serious issues, I wouldn't touch it at the current price. Wait. (I say that as an owner... I've even tried to play it numerous times but the controller support is fucked in someways... Doesn't hit everyone but I can swap from forza, dead cells, the Division, NBA Play grounds and they all work except for AoM.
Well thats enough for me. Glad you said something. I came real close with the idea that I could refund it, but if its that screwed then its easier to just continue waiting.

Actually, that's Victor Vran, same voice actor as Geralt :D/

(I know you were just kidding, I just thought it was a fun-fact)
OMG I'm getting so old! I was simply totally mistaken lol. Oh well, Victor Vran​ is fun as hell! Is Grim Dawn the one with the super sprawling ability tree?

After how disappointing Saints Row ended up I couldn't possibly be less interested in Agents of Mayhem. If I believed for a second they were gonna make something genuine and not sarcastic I might have bought in early... at MSRP

Still the game doesn't look bad... just in this year of just non-stop amazing games who has time for not bad?

No, you're just an ignorant idiot.
Imagine being THIS mad just because someone pays MSRP. SMDH. Such a toxic community. I don't attack anyone for Pete's sake.

My comment had absolutely nothing to do with your purchasing tendencies.
dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg

My Logitech G710+ with Cherry MX Blues arrived yesterday. Still getting used to all the clicking & clacking; and used to where all the keys are placed. Not used to it, especially since the G-Macro keys on the far left. Used to there being nothing there. Always seem to be hitting CAPS LOCK by accident. 

Otherwise, I'm digging the keyboard.

My Logitech G710+ with Cherry MX Blues arrived yesterday. Still getting used to all the clicking & clacking; and used to where all the keys are placed. Not used to the it, especially since the G-Macro keys on the far left. Used to there being nothing there. Always seem to be hitting CAPS LOCK by accident.

What I want to know is: Can your parents hear your annoying two-fingered typing on that new keyboard from down in their dungeon basement?

What I want to know is: Can your parents hear your annoying two-fingered typing on that new keyboard from down in their dungeon basement?
Nope. TV's w/ booming surround sounds are usually going in most rooms.

EDIT:

If anything's actually heard from the gaming/computer room in the basement (i.e. where I'm at, most of the time) - it'll probably be the desktop computer w/ surround sound (usually a game or music is going) or from the HDTV in here.

Even then, someone's TV (whether it's in the next room over from me or above me) is likely going to be drowning out any click-clacking from a mechanical keyboard.

My Logitech G710+ with Cherry MX Blues arrived yesterday. Still getting used to all the clicking & clacking; and used to where all the keys are placed. Not used to it, especially since the G-Macro keys on the far left. Used to there being nothing there. Always seem to be hitting CAPS LOCK by accident.

I soldered this thing last night and I'm trying to get used to it today. G710+ is easy mode. :)

OmkdruE.jpg

I soldered this thing last night and I'm trying to get used to it today. G710+ is easy mode. :)

OmkdruE.jpg
I don't know what the hell that is but I'm digging it.

*edit*

I was at Best Buy and they had the Yeti + Wildlands bundle for $75. I picked it up cause only 1 copy of a game I never considered buying was not enough. I needed 2 copies.

Why are you using a Colemak keyboard? It also looks tiny.
I like colemak. I switched over a couple years ago when I finally decided to learn proper touch typing. I still mostly end up using qwerty at home because I'm too damn lazy to rebind every single game. I've been using a 60% keyboard without arrow keys at work for a long time, but I still like having arrows on the home keyboard. This one is definitely tiny. I don't normally use the number row for entering numbers, but I do use it for function keys and symbols. Will have to see if I can get used to not having it there.

I'm late to the game, but I finally jumped into the mechanical keyboard era last year with a Corsair K70 LUX RGB keyboard with Cherry MX Brown switches. I bought a refurbished one and I've been insanely impressed with it's build and quality for the past 10 months. I was a bit nervous at first about the audible clickity-clack noise with typing but out of the box it was quieter than I expected. I ended up installing some rubber o-ring switch dampeners on all of the keys after a few months of use, and they've made it about 40% quieter overall without hampering the switches. It's been a great keyboard for typing and gaming, so I'm satisfied and would highly recommend anyone who hasn't jumped into the mechanical realm.

I'm late to the game, but I finally jumped into the mechanical keyboard era last year with a Corsair K70 LUX RGB keyboard with Cherry MX Brown switches. I bought a refurbished one and I've been insanely impressed with it's build and quality for the past 10 months. I was a bit nervous at first about the audible clickity-clack noise with typing but out of the box it was quieter than I expected. I ended up installing some rubber o-ring switch dampeners on all of the keys after a few months of use, and they've made it about 40% quieter overall without hampering the switches. It's been a great keyboard for typing and gaming, so I'm satisfied and would highly recommend anyone who hasn't jumped into the mechanical realm.
Yea I jumped in around the same time. Rosewill with blues. Not going back to chiclets or anything else.

So Crytek's new game looks pretty cool and very interesting, Hunt: Showdown. Yeah it's going to be Early Access but I'm not worried considering Crytek's track record. The Louisiana swamp setting looks cool for a game type like this. It has all the components of something that could be fun in groups of two. It's like a conglomerate of Rogue Legacy (with Bloodlines), Monster Hunter, PUBG, and PvPvE all rolled into one.

hmm.. still trying to figure out the advantage of owning one. Does it help with ur game or something? Most of my keyboard were ergonomic-design since I like to reduce the wear and tear on my wrist

It's an acquired taste. I'm now a mx blue junkie. Really helps my typing precision knowing that the key registers on click
On a rubber dome keyboard (i.e. most normal type of keyboards), you really have to bottom them out (i.e. push the key all the way down) to know & feel you've hit the keys, to make sure of the key registers.

These mechanical KB's - yeah, you know it b/c you both hear it and feel it, as soon as it registers...even if you don't hit keys all the way down. This, in turn, makes you faster on moving around the keys; especially since you don't have to bottom keys out just to know you've hit a key. You just have to basically get used to not pounding keys all the down and in...b/c now, you don't have to, b/c you'll know when the key registers.

Membrane KB's (like the G213) felt in-between the rubber-dome & mechanical. I could feel when it hit w/ the G213 membrane, but I don't really hear it as much.

My first impressions of The Evil Within 2 are very positive. It seems like a huge improvement over the first, based on what I played yesterday. Shadow of War, on the other hand, I'm not so sure about. I can almost guarantee you I won't be getting 100% in it, like I did with Mordor.

My first impressions of The Evil Within 2 are very positive. It seems like a huge improvement over the first, based on what I played yesterday. Shadow of War, on the other hand, I'm not so sure about. I can almost guarantee you I won't be getting 100% in it, like I did with Mordor.
You probably can get to 99.99% but you have to buy a loot box for $75.00 to get the last 0.01%.

After you buy it, you'll unlock the final achievement:

78a4085e.jpg

Shadow of War, on the other hand, I'm not so sure about. I can almost guarantee you I won't be getting 100% in it, like I did with Mordor.
I'd guess many will probably just look-up the "True Ending" on Youtube, after beating the main-story and getting the "Basic Ending."

bread's done
Back