Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I have my doubts a well regarded $40 game, indie or not, will get bundled again anytime soon. Either way, I intended on buying it winter sale regardless of price and immediately playing it, so waiting for a bundle isn't my first choice.

I posted it in my activity and I'll post it here, any regular with a spare key I'll hook up with $10 steam wallet via this newfangled wallet gifting.

Edit: I also have a steam gift of Zombie Army Trilogy if anybody wants to trade for that.
Yes, but remember that Daedalic is the publisher and they allowed two of their VERY recent releases to appear in this bundle. I wouldn't be that surprised to see it rebundled.

Too bad, but I guess that's not too surprising, considering that Perfect World is all about the MMO space. No long-term cash stream in selling single-player games.

I wonder if they will ever remaster Warcraft 1-3. Starcraft Remastered was quite good!
Seriously, I'd just settle for Warcraft IV. Come on, Blizzard, if Microsoft can make Age of Empires IV after god-knows-how-long, y'all can spend a fraction of your small-nation's-GDP in profits to move the Warcraft series forward.

Does CBS have any shows that aren't reboots or Big Bang Theory at this point?
You forgot spin offs... God, they love their spin offs. The CSI series and Criminal Mind series both had at least two shows spin off each. Their most watched show, and I think still the most watched show on TV (NCIS), was a spin off... And it now has 2 spin off itself.

Anyhow, the way Hollywood is going right now I think you'll actually see allot of shows like NCIS or Law and Order become more popular... (That way you can change casting easily instead of... Well, have a House of Cards when your main actor becomes so toxic that the how show just goes away.)

CBS is doing the new Star Trek, right? The one that's only available on their streaming service, so nobody has seen it because nobody wants their shit streaming service, and everyone will just torrent it because CBS should not have a goddamn streaming app because their content is shit?

Early Law and Order was actually really good, I mean like the first few seasons.  Later on most of it was really bland and repetitive.  Law and Order Criminal Intent was a great show to begin with as well, Vincent D'Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe were both great.  But when they started mixing things up, bringing in other characters, it all went downhill fast.   NCIS LA is a guilty pleasure but mostly because I like a lot of the cast really well.  It is as silly a show as any of them.  There just isn't a lot that I like on TV when college football season is over.  

Preacher is enjoyable.  Lucifer is silly but fun, not remotely similar to the comic but charming in a goofy way.  Twin Peaks was a breath of fresh air but alas that is gone already.

New Trek lost my interest faster than that Orville show did.   

Last edited by a moderator:
Early Law and Order was actually really good, I mean like the first few seasons. Later on most of it was really bland and repetitive. Law and Order Criminal Intent was a great show to begin with as well, Vincent D'Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe were both great. But when they started mixing things up, bringing in other characters, it all went downhill fast. NCIS LA is a guilty pleasure but mostly because I like a lot of the cast really well. It is as silly a show as any of them.
I love Law and Order... at least the original series. The others are sort of eh to me... Either cause I think their repetitive or they have major characters are are obnoxious. SVU the last couple I watched had tie ends with Chicago PD and it reaffirmed my beliefs that its a shit show... Still cannot figure out how its been on the air for so long.

NCIS LA, I just cannot do it, its stupid at the basic level... There's are no NCIS agents in LA in the real world. There's no NCIS office in Los Angels because there isn't no Navy or Marine base in/near LA.

Twilight Zone has been rebooted twice before and they had some decent episodes in those reboots.
The previous reboots were just that, decent at best. Hopefully, the third time's the charm. The fourth season of Black Mirror should be coming out any time now!

The previous reboots were just that, decent at best. Hopefully, the third time's the charm. The fourth season of Black Mirror should be coming out any time now!
Black Mirror is the same way though. With shows like Black Mirror and Twilight Zone, they come with shitty episodes mixed in with some great ones just because of how each episode is so different from each other. There were some Black Mirror episodes that were either generic or put me to sleep.

They'll never recapture the OG Twilight Zone episodes but those are timeless classics that hold up even today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3quruHpcuo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcl5hg0fAD8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezFq9jpzNik

Twilight Zone is such a great show and despite being so old it's held up so well. Some of the episodes are straight up creepy as hell too, I love horror movies and they rarely spook me, but a few years ago I binged the whole TZ series and there were a few nights I was creeped before I went to bed.

Early Law and Order was actually really good, I mean like the first few seasons. Later on most of it was really bland and repetitive. Law and Order Criminal Intent was a great show to begin with as well, Vincent D'Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe were both great. But when they started mixing things up, bringing in other characters, it all went downhill fast. NCIS LA is a guilty pleasure but mostly because I like a lot of the cast really well. It is as silly a show as any of them. There just isn't a lot that I like on TV when college football season is over.

Preacher is enjoyable. Lucifer is silly but fun, not remotely similar to the comic but charming in a goofy way. Twin Peaks was a breath of fresh air but alas that is gone already.

New Trek lost my interest faster than that Orville show did.
Lucifer is basically "What if Castle was the biblical devil?"

I'm a big fan of SVU, not as much after Christopher Meloni left, but it's the only L&I I like. Some of the stories are pure cheese, like their take on gamergate, but I enjoy most of their stories and Ice T. My favorite Twilight Zone was the like 90s or 00s remakes with Method Man and Usher and other celebrities.

I'm a big fan of SVU, not as much after Christopher Meloni left, but it's the only L&I I like. Some of the stories are pure cheese, like their take on gamergate, but I enjoy most of their stories and Ice T. My favorite Twilight Zone was the like 90s or 00s remakes with Method Man and Usher and other celebrities.
Fox advocates for Lil Jon becoming the new go to star every bro night. Massive Lil Jon fan.

Fox advocates for Lil Jon becoming the new go to star every bro night. Massive Lil Jon fan.
xxzm1.jpg

You forgot spin offs... God, they love their spin offs. The CSI series and Criminal Mind series both had at least two shows spin off each. Their most watched show, and I think still the most watched show on TV (NCIS), was a spin off... And it now has 2 spin off itself.
Don't forget The Big Bang Theory spin off (Young Sheldon, think it counts as a spin off?)

I dont think I've watched a first run CBS show in more than 10 years bar a Survivor season that a HS classmate was a castmember on. Terrible trash network. I won't even watch sporting events that have Jim Nantz calling them. That said, most of the old guard major networks (CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox) have overall bad original programming these days. Good stuff is the exception nowadays.

I dont think I've watched a first run CBS show in more than 10 years bar a Survivor season that a HS classmate was a castmember on. Terrible trash network. I won't even watch sporting events that have Jim Nantz calling them. That said, most of the old guard major networks (CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox) have overall bad original programming these days. Good stuff is the exception nowadays.
Nah, most of it was trash 'back in the day' as well; there's a reason they called TV "The Idiot Box". We just now have more accessible ways of finding 'our brand of trash' that we no longer feel compelled to deal with the 'mainstream' stuff.

Of course, I'm the one more likely to watch chess videos on YouTube rather than anything non-sports/non-HarryPotter/non-Marvel on TV anyway, so who is really the 'idiot'? (two thumbs pointing >this way<).

I'm a big fan, too.

DNzNbZKW4AI3c5N.jpg

DNx7B_1V4AAokdX.jpg

DNf5eBHXUAAJDzz.jpg

(Source is this Twitter account.)

I really liked Christopher Meloni on the short-lived TV series Surviving Jack. Dude was hilarious on that.

Also, he was great in White Bird in a Blizzard (movie). Totally different role, not a comedy. Drama/thriller flick.

Fry's Deal:

In-Store and online.

Check your e-mail for today's coupon (unique per each person).

Logitech G710 Mechanical Keyboard = $50 and ships free.

Fry's Deal:

In-Store and online.

Check your e-mail for today's coupon (unique per each person).

Logitech G710 Mechanical Keyboard = $50 and ships free.
Still waiting for them to ship that Logitech G502 mouse that I ordered last Black Friday.

Steam Halloween Sale: October 26 - November 1  done

Steam Black Friday Sale: November 22 - 28

Steam Winter Sale: December 21 - January 4

bread's done
Back