Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
lol at the calls the Pats get.
Well, at 35-7 with most of the 4th quarter left to play, I don't think any favorable calls by the refs factor in to this one. I don't see anyone stopping the Patriots from winning another title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, at 35-7 with most of the 4th quarter left to play, I don't think any favorable calls by the refs factor in to this one. I don't see anyone stopping the Patriots from winning another title.
Nope, nor did I think they would. Didn't have the Titans getting past the Wildcard. Sad that they still get them, though.

Also, RIP Mularkey's job after those final 2 minutes of the 1st half.

I've already done both. Newegg looked at the proof pic and didn't care.
Wait to see what Bethesda does but if they do nothing I would politely give newegg one more shot and if they say no again politely mention at that point you only see a charge back as being an option. I suspect you'll be able to get some sort of partial refund at the very least.

TBH if Newegg pulled that shit you should redeem the good code and do a chargeback. No way your CC doesn't side with you.
I paid with paypal, and half was with paypal balance so I'd have to do a paypal dispute. Paypal would probably side with me but I'll wait a bit to see what Bethesda says first.

Would be dumb if Bethesda doesn't help, they'd potentially be losing a paying customer.

Not really: their customer for physical copies is the distributor (or retailer), not you. They've already been paid.
I'm talking about future purchases. I rarely buy physical copies. Most of my purchases are digital.

Of course they won't lose Newegg as a "customer", that wasn't my point.

I paid with paypal, and half was with paypal balance so I'd have to do a paypal dispute. Paypal would probably side with me but I'll wait a bit to see what Bethesda says first.
Paypal will side with you... Their whole stick is online purchases and a bulk of people still think its on safe so they have really good buy protections. (At least now. When they got bought by eBay and you used it on eBay it could be a bit stupid at times. They are their own company now again.)

I'm talking about future purchases. I rarely buy physical copies. Most of my purchases are digital.

Of course they won't lose Newegg as a "customer", that wasn't my point.
I didn't say anything about Bethesda losing Newegg as a customer. :???: I said that you're not Bethesda's customer, so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't care about you.

I didn't say anything about Bethesda losing Newegg as a customer. :???: I said that you're not Bethesda's customer, so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't care about you.
Uh, considering I buy Bethesda games digitally.. I consider myself to be Bethesda's customer. I think you're missing the point of my post. The main reason of providing customer support is to keep you as a customer for future purchases, not past purchases. In this case, they don't really benefit from your "past" purchases, but they do benefit from future purchases so it's in their best interest to satisfy you so you'll keep buying their shit.

But this is Bethesda we're talking about, I doubt they care much about their customers in general.

So Steam recently increased the idling time required for card drops if you've done a refund. It's gone from 2 hours, to 3 hours before drops start. It appears that Idlemaster is no longer being updated. So it is still only bulk idling cards for 2 hours before switching to individual game idling. Given that I've refunded a game recently, and I have a couple hundred games to idle, I need to find an alternative to idlemaster.

I'm looking to switch over to Archi Steam Farm. Am I correct in assuming that the latest build of Archi accounts for the increase from 2 to 3 hours before drops start?

If so, I'd Ideally like to use Archi to get all my games up to the 3 hour threshold, then switch over to Idlemaster to use the drop glitch.

So Steam recently increased the idling time required for card drops if you've done a refund. It's gone from 2 hours, to 3 hours before drops start. It appears that Idlemaster is no longer being updated. So it is still only bulk idling cards for 2 hours before switching to individual game idling. Given that I've refunded a game recently, and I have a couple hundred games to idle, I need to find an alternative to idlemaster.

I'm looking to switch over to Archi Steam Farm. Am I correct in assuming that the latest build of Archi accounts for the increase from 2 to 3 hours before drops start?

If so, I'd Ideally like to use Archi to get all my games up to the 3 hour threshold, then switch over to Idlemaster to use the drop glitch.
yeah the asf + idle master combo works. it's what I've been using

Not really: their customer for physical copies is the distributor (or retailer), not you. They've already been paid.
While technically true, pretty much any company realizes that continued sales to distributors/wholesalers relies on continued consumer purchases. Which is why I can buy a blender at Costco and Hamilton Beach doesn't tell me to piss off when I call them about a problem.

Went to a Walmart's today, looking for that Razer 4-in-1 Holiday Bundle for the KB, Mouse, Headset, Mousepad Bundle.

Brickseek had a few listed here at $50, so I figured I'd check it out. Someone bought all 2 of them this morning one of the  employees said.

Well crap:

Greetings,

You’re receiving this email regarding your recent download on the Oculus Store.

Star Trek™: Bridge Crew was listed as FREE due to a systems error.

We’ve removed Star Trek™: Bridge Crew from your Oculus account and corrected the pricing.

Our team apologizes for any confusion this may have caused.

not a big loss, it wouldnt run anyway. I guess they didnt hand out a uplay key to go with it so when you tried to run it uplay would throw an 'unauthenticated' error

OFF topic but does anyone know where I can get 1 yr of PS Plus for cheap?

I want to buy some games off PSN final week sale w/ the PS PLUS discount

I stopped watching the Vikings/Saints game at half time. I just checked the final score, and I see that the Vikings did, in fact, win. So I guess I didn't miss much, eh?

I stopped watching the Vikings/Saints game at half time. I just checked the final score, and I see that the Vikings did, in fact, win. So I guess I didn't miss much, eh?
You missed a great 4th quarter and an exciting ending. Both championship games next weekend have very good matchups and should be great games.

Anyone here fakey Escape from Tarkov?

It can be paid for via GS Credit so I'm debating it
yea, play it with a few friends. It is hard, its meant to be hard, and its unforgiving. The NPCs can be hard if you aren't paying attention, the players are hard. If you die you will lose the gear you came with unless its insured AND no one scavenges it from you in 24hrs from death. Of course thats part of the fun in it too

OFF topic but does anyone know where I can get 1 yr of PS Plus for cheap?

I want to buy some games off PSN final week sale w/ the PS PLUS discount
there was a guy on resetera selling for $40 but he sold out last i checked. that and the Amazon deal last month were the last times i saw it cheap.

what are you trying to buy anyway? most of this week's sales suck

I just watched the last few minutes online to see what everyone is going all MysterD about and uh, nice pass and catch I guess. Apparently I don't enjoy watching other people do sports and fake cry in interviews.

bread's done
Back