Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
76d.png

Great game

I just started playing Deadbolt, it's basically hotline miami except the viewpoint is from the side instead of top down. Pretty good so far. If you like hotline miami i recommend giving it a shot...it was in some bundle at some point 

I just started playing Deadbolt, it's basically hotline miami except the viewpoint is from the side instead of top down. Pretty good so far. If you like hotline miami i recommend giving it a shot...it was in some bundle at some point
I remember that being in a crappy bundle so I didn't buy it. For once you own a bundle game that I don't have!

I remember that being in a crappy bundle so I didn't buy it. For once you own a bundle game that I don't have!
Humble Overwhelmingly Positive Bundle (January 2017)

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Pony Island

Day of the Tentacle Remastered

DEADBOLT

Bit Blaster XL

Refunct

N++ (NPLUSPLUS)

VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action

zq6gV.gif

Dishonored: Definitive is fantastic.

It's basically a modern take on Thief 1+2 in many ways. You have more leeway than those Thief games, as you can slaughter everyone and have a lot of fun (especially w/ the crazy superpowers, if you take them) and finish the level doing so - but don't expect the best ending by doing so. You get the best endings normally by basically knocking out or killing only those involved in the main objective and by being as stealthy as possible.

Dishonored feels like Thief 1, but it can feel much faster - especially if you take superpowers from The Outsider and especially b/c of the Blink teleport move - with a mix of Steampunk elements with a twist called  Whalepunk (where whales are the main source of energy here, not Steam).

You can finish a lot of levels quickly if you just follow the main path - but if you really want to get into the world, characters, back-stories, Lore, and other stuff of that sort - you should take your time: find as much as possible in the game-world and do as much side stuff as possible.  This game has tons of great world-building and character-building - but a lot of that is found by doing as much as you can.

Also, the DLC's are awesome and pretty much necessary. Not only are they great and Daud is a really cool character to play as, since he some tweaked-skill and skills of his own - but the DLC's really set-up the events that really set Dishonored 2 on its way in grand fashion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really liked dishonored. It's a stealth game but you can really fight your whole way through it if you want, which just isn't an option in thief. It's kind of a modernized thief meets bioshock in terms of gameplay. It's on my list to replay as high chaos, the first time through i really stealthed my way through the game

Humble Overwhelmingly Positive Bundle (January 2017)

Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Pony Island

DEADBOLT

Bit Blaster XL

Refunct

N++ (NPLUSPLUS)

The tiers were shit. Kind of pointless to list the bundle without listing the tiers.

$1:

Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Pony Island

BTA:

DEADBOLT

Bit Blaster XL

Refunct

$10

N++ (NPLUSPLUS)

The only good tier was $10, but I got a better deal on those two games from tremor. BTA was trash aside from DEADBOLT, and $1 tier was all repeats except for Pony Island.

The only good tier was $10, but I got a better deal on those two games from tremor. BTA was trash aside from DEADBOLT, and $1 tier was all repeats except for Pony Island.
The only tier that was questionable was the BTA tier (and even that had two good games). The $1 tier got you Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (only bundled once before in a Humble Monthly, which many people missed) and Pony Island (not previously bundled), both easily worth $1. And the $10 tier got you everything, including Va-11 HALL-A (easily worth the $10 asking price, and hasn't been bundled since I believe).

Just because you owned most of the games doesn't make it a crappy bundle.

The tiers were shit. Kind of pointless to list the bundle without listing the tiers.

$1:

Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Pony Island

BTA:

DEADBOLT

Bit Blaster XL

Refunct

$10

N++ (NPLUSPLUS)

Eh, I wanted Pony Island, Shantae, Deadbolt, and Day of the tentacle so was more than happy to spend the 5 bucks or whatever it cost to get those. Not their best bundle but I didn't think it was that bad at all

actually looking back on it the only game i haven't played out of it yet is shantae

BTA:

DEADBOLT

Bit Blaster XL

Refunct

Woah woah woah... Refunct is a game I absolutely love booting up once every few weeks and just relaxing and destressing with. Is it worth buying the BTA tier for that alone? Naw, but with Deadbolt and Refunct, I'd say those definitely help make it very worthwhile. Plus, Day of the Tentacle...

Woah woah woah... Refunct is a game I absolutely love booting up once every few weeks and just relaxing and destressing with. Is it worth buying the BTA tier for that alone? Naw, but with Deadbolt and Refunct, I'd say those definitely help make it very worthwhile. Plus, Day of the Tentacle...
Day of the Tentacle was another repeat, I believe. Refunct wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't a cheap game to begin with ($3 msrp). Not worth the BTA if all you were missing was Deadbolt, Refunct, and Bit Blaster.

It was a bad value overall, but I probably would've bought the full bundle anyway if I couldn't get the top tier games from tremor.

Day of the Tentacle was another repeat, I believe. Refunct wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't a cheap game to begin with ($3 msrp). Not worth the BTA if all you were missing was Deadbolt, Refunct, and Bit Blaster.

It was a bad value overall, but I probably would've bought the full bundle anyway if I couldn't get the top tier games from tremor.
prior to this bundle day of the tentacle was in the 3rd tier of the day of the devs bundle, which was priced at 9 bucks according to itad. I'm guessing a lot of people didn't buy that tier as it was the only game in the 3rd tier and given that it's double fine you knew it was gonna be bundled again. So having it show up in the bta tier isn't so bad

prior to this bundle day of the tentacle was in the 3rd tier of the day of the devs bundle, which was priced at 9 bucks according to itad. I'm guessing a lot of people didn't buy that tier as it was the only game in the 3rd tier and given that it's double fine you knew it was gonna be bundled again. So having it show up in the bta tier isn't so bad
Day of the Tentacle was in one of those "complete the set" steam bundles around the same time that the bundle ran, so I guess it wasn't originally in a good bundle but it was about a dollar on steam if you owned the rest of the Double Fine crap. That's how I got it, and a lot of other CAGs as well.

Day of the Tentacle was in one of those "complete the set" steam bundles around the same time that the bundle ran, so I guess it wasn't originally in a good bundle but it was about a dollar on steam if you owned the rest of the Double Fine crap. That's how I got it, and a lot of other CAGs as well.
u kno what whatever spoder

QUIET, he's going for the Mooby "Debbie Downer" award... He's almost there... Just has to mention that he could watch one or more of the games on Twitch and it would be the same as playing it... Let's watch and see if he makes it!
What else am I supposed to do? Hardly anyone posts here anymore, they post on spoderfox discord now. Steam thread is dead!

What else am I supposed to do? Hardly anyone posts here anymore, they post on spoderfox discord now. Steam thread is dead!
Discord? Why would I want to hear CAG nerdy voices including my own? On the CAG Steam thread I just pretend you all have the soothing tones of Mike Tyson... Much better

I finished The Way.

Really good game if you liked games similar to Another World or Flashback.

Puzzles aren't immediately obvious but aren't annoyingly obtuse.

Controls feel relatively tight.

Story is compelling enough.

I finished The Way.

Really good game if you liked games similar to Another World or Flashback.

Puzzles aren't immediately obvious but aren't annoyingly obtuse.

Controls feel relatively tight.

Story is compelling enough.
That was in a shitty bundle that almost no one bought.

That was in a shitty bundle that almost no one bought.
Fanatical Nemesis Bundle 5 (January - Feburary 2018)

Galak-Z

Still Not Dead
Infectonator : Survivors
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
The Way
Wick
Mytheon
Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?!
The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
Space Hulk Ascension Edition
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians - Enhanced Edition
Gloria Victis
Lords of the Fallen - Digital Deluxe Edition

zq6gV.gif

Fanatical Nemesis Bundle 5 (January - Feburary 2018)

Galak-Z

Still Not Dead
Infectonator : Survivors
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
The Way
Wick
Mytheon
Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?!
The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
Space Hulk Ascension Edition
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians - Enhanced Edition
Gloria Victis
Lords of the Fallen - Digital Deluxe Edition
Come on, Spoder, you know that's a garbage bundle for bundle-buyers. At least five of those items are rebundles, some of which have been bundled numerous times. To get everything you show there, you had to get the top, $10 tier.

Fanatical is now running their own Lunar New Year Sale, including a voucher (LUNAR8) for 8% off games (doesn't apply to pre-orders, bundles or Star Deals).

Also the release date trailer for Fear Effect Sedna was just released today and it's coming out March 6th:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XOzZp8M8gY

This isn't the remake of Fear Effect 1 (called Fear Effect Reinvented) which is coming out later this year supposedly, but it still looks kinda neat.

Fanatical is now running their own Lunar New Year Sale, including a voucher (LUNAR8) for 8% off games (doesn't apply to pre-orders, bundles or Star Deals).
Anything good on Fanatical right now? Didn't see much. Everything seems to be about 8% overpriced anyway, checked where it would bring Sonic Mania and WinGameStore is still cheaper.

Also the release date trailer for Fear Effect Sedna was just released today and it's coming out March 6th:

This isn't the remake of Fear Effect 1 (called Fear Effect Reinvented) which is coming out later this year supposedly, but it still looks kinda neat.
Wow, how long has it been, 18-20 years? Why are they reviving this franchise?

sometimes-dead-is-better.jpg

Make War Not Love Rewards:

Register: (available now)

The Revenge of Shinobi
Streets of Rage 2

Day 1:

Total War: WARHAMMER II - The Grim and the Grave
Total War: WARHAMMER - The Grim and the Grave
Viking: Battle for Asgard

Day 2:

Company of Heroes 2 - Victory at Stalingrad Mission Pack
Binary Domain

Day 3:

Total War: WARHAMMER - Blood for the Blood God
Total War: WARHAMMER II - Blood for the Blood God II
Alpha Protocol

Day 4:

Renegade Ops

Day 5:

Company of Heroes

Very good  :whistle2:

Make War Not Love Rewards:

Register: (available now)

The Revenge of Shinobi
Streets of Rage 2

Day 1:

Total War: WARHAMMER II - The Grim and the Grave
Total War: WARHAMMER - The Grim and the Grave
Viking: Battle for Asgard

Day 2:

Company of Heroes 2 - Victory at Stalingrad Mission Pack
Binary Domain

Day 3:

Total War: WARHAMMER - Blood for the Blood God
Total War: WARHAMMER II - Blood for the Blood God II
Alpha Protocol

Day 4:

Renegade Ops

Day 5:

Company of Heroes

Very good :whistle2:
What's that?

Never mind, found the web page but it's not particularly clear what you do... only thing I'd want and don't already own is Binary Domain.

bread's done
Back