Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Frozen pizza fresh & hot out of the oven is a trap.  That waxy pasty "cheese" & "sauce" they put on there is designed to stick to the roof of your mouth when you bite down & it burns the  fuck out of it.  Takes about a week to heal.  True story.

I got a Pizzazz pizza cooker when they first came out.

Never regretted it.

I use it to cook everything that would usually be cooked on a sheet pan.

pizzazz_wbg.jpg

Spent 43 hours playing DS3 and the Ashes of Ariendel DLC from Friday night to Monday night. Didn't see a single pizza. I find it hard to believe that the concept of dough meeting cheese and tomato sauce doesn't exist in Lothric, but I'm not an expert on the lore of the series.

Ok, this is kinda cool...for NERDS!!!! (like me)
Nobody like that here. . . I've actually been watching the price slowly drop on this over the last few days. It started out around $47, then went to $41, then $39, then $37. I just checked and it was sitting at $37.08. If it hits $35ish by tomorrow, I'll have to pull the trigger on it, even though I don't really need any more GI Joe Barbies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody like that here. . . I've actually been watching the price slowly drop on this over the last few days. It started out around $47, then went to $41, then $39, then $37. I just checked and it was sitting at $37.08. If it hits $35ish by tomorrow, I'll have to pull the trigger on it, even though I don't really need any more GI Joe Barbies.
You know if you buy it, you have to post a selfie in this thread with the dolly next to your eminently punchable faec!!

Never heard of Jacks, my cheap shitty pizza of choice has always been Totino's Party Pizza. In casual searching did find out Nestle owns Tombstone, Jack's and DiGiorno so there is a bit of information. 

And Grim Dawn had another update, adding a new dungeon and changing a bunch of stuff including chests now won't spam you with tons of magic trash items. 

Are you guys too poor to own a regular oven? Don't worry guys, with my new tax cuts you can buy yourselves one. Maybe even eventually a new one.

So long as you don't need healthcare. But who needs that huh?

IMG_20150520_013649839-2.jpg

These were my favorite pizzas growing up. Unfortunately something happened and they now taste worse than Little Caesar's.

These days I'm partial to Red Baron's Fire Baked thin crust. I don't buy it often, though.

IMG_20150520_013649839-2.jpg

These were my favorite pizzas growing up. Unfortunately something happened and they now taste worse than Little Caesar's.

These days I'm partial to Red Baron's Fire Baked thin crust. I don't buy it often, though.
what the fuck kind of motto is "built from the crust up"

are there people out there who build their pizzas from the toppings down

Are you guys too poor to own a regular oven? Don't worry guys, with my new tax cuts you can buy yourselves one. Maybe even eventually a new one.

So long as you don't need healthcare. But who needs that huh?
No, Mr President, if you take off the plate the pizza rotates on and stick your face between the heating elements, you can get a nice tan. Like a really dark orange tan. I think you'd like it, bigly

Is there a game I can play to teach me how to Monster Hunter World?

I should've just played a hog.
Dauntless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StJM39WBLFo

Toukiden 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcQSRzIbEAM

Those the only two games that come to mind in a monster hunter type game.

I never thought to check... Do Females on PUBG have the same hitbox as their male counterparts?

I know in Gears 3 if you preferred to keep distance and not shotguns that the female skins were slightly smaller targets and a better choice for play style.

Off-topic until the PC version comes out Monster Hunter World questions below...

Lemmie just ask a couple questions since I know a couple people in here play Monster Hunter World... and I'm too lazy to watch videos/read through a ton of shitty reviews/guides to find out the answers on my own.

Can upgrading shitty armor/weapons screw me over because I'll be short materials to upgrade good armor/weapons? 

Is it worth upgrading equipment early game, or should I just buy new equipment?

Is there a free roam (I only played the first quest before online opens up)?

I recall reading you can fail quests and not be able to do them again... Is that a big deal, or would I only miss out on materials?

I never thought to check... Do Females on PUBG have the same hitbox as their male counterparts?

I know in Gears 3 if you preferred to keep distance and not shotguns that the female skins were slightly smaller targets and a better choice for play style.
Smaller. Which is the only reason DFG killed me the other day.

Off-topic until the PC version comes out Monster Hunter World questions below...

Lemmie just ask a couple questions since I know a couple people in here play Monster Hunter World... and I'm too lazy to watch videos/read through a ton of shitty reviews/guides to find out the answers on my own.

Can upgrading shitty armor/weapons screw me over because I'll be short materials to upgrade good armor/weapons?

Is it worth upgrading equipment early game, or should I just buy new equipment?

Is there a free roam (I only played the first quest before online opens up)?

I recall reading you can fail quests and not be able to do them again... Is that a big deal, or would I only miss out on materials?
1) Early on in the game the answer is no. You'll collect tons of materials while just playing so this isn't a big issue, and this is something I wouldn't worry about while progressing through the story quests. Each monster has their own set of armor to craft with varying bonuses and damage weakness/protection. The story and low rank stuff basically serves as a giant tutorial until you reach high rank (after about 45-50 hours in the game). Once you reach high rank you'll want to plan out an armor and weapon build depending on the different HR and tempered monsters you'll face.

2) Yes, it's definitely worth upgrading weapons and armor while playing through the story. My advice is to try all the weapons out at the training ground and use the weapon that seems to be the most fun to use. The great part about MHW is there isn't a best or worst weapon to hunt monsters. Also, you can't really buy better new equipment. Crafting and upgrading current equipment is really the only way to go.

3) Yes there is a free roam in all of the areas you'll visit during the story. The game breaks down into doing Assigned Quests (story), Optional Quests (story/challenges), Investigation Quests (challenges/rewards), Events (weekly rotation challenges), and Expeditions (free roam). To access Expeditions you just open your map, select a location, and go. It's free roam in a sense there is no timer and you can stay in that area for however long you'd like. Collect, kill monsters that appear, and farm the shit out of any materials you need that you're low on.

4) No. You can fail Assigned and Optional Quests but immediately restart them again. Investigations are quests that you automatically pickup just by killing monsters throughout the game. These have a limited number of attempts before they disappear. They'll reward you with bronze, silver, and/or gold rewards upon completion. You'll get a ton of these just by playing and each investigation usually has between 5-8 attempts. Every attempt (fail or complete) will reduce the number by one attempt. It's not something to worry about though.

I'm a Monster Hunter novice but I've put in 86 hours since release on console (PS4 Pro) and it's been a lot of fun. I might pick it up next Fall on PC depending how good the port will be and what other new releases grab my attention. Since the Fall release schedule is always a little messy and with the Spring/Summer being somewhat bland, I gave into my inner demons and picked the console route on this one. No regrets so far.

Monster Hunter World is awesome.  I have about 145 hours on it now and I'm totally addicted.  I feel like I've been no-life-ing the game for the last 3 weeks and yet there are people with 2-3x the playtime than me.  There are all sorts of posts over on GameFAQs, Reddit, and everywhere saying things like "needs more DLC content" and "I'm at 300 hours and the endgame isn't great, I'd only rate it a 6 or 7 out of 10."  Like holy shit people.  The game just came out four weeks ago starting Friday.  

People love to no-life the fuck out of these games and then talk about how there isn't enough content on a $60 base standard release game. 

PUBG on the other hand I have 380 hours in and still have not gotten bored, though the cheaters are seriously frustrating sometimes.  New map coming next month too.  I don't know why people play those boring RPGs.  BR is where it's at except Fortnite, fuck Fortnite.  I used to like Mama Rosa's pizza, but I haven't had it in a while and never had the deep dish.  I've tried Screaming Sicilian and other "fancy" frozen pizzas and tbh the price increase is never justified IMO.  At that point I might as well pay $5.99 for a large or medium from Dominos or whatever chain is running a carry out special that week.  

bread's done
Back