Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
A few ideas.
Thank you for the response to no avail it works , it's very weird that this is the only game that causes a hard reset/restart from the pc, like the moment it goes to the menu or change resolution is just restarts my pc like if the power goes out lol

Show me proof that they said you were scamming just to take your business. Even if he did even on a one-off isn't that how business is done here in the US? You throw some shade at your competitors business to try and sway some clientele over. Not defending the user, just saying.

I wonder if Blade ever thinks "Hey, maybe people stopped buying my group buys because I'm an unpleasant asshole and not because Fox made a joke once."
6rZ8g8R.jpg

Logitech Deals at Best Buy:

Some highlights...

G203 USB Prodigy Mouse in White = $14.99 -- SOLD OUT ONLINE :(

G203 USB Prodigy Mouse in Black = $27.99

G300S USB Mouse = $17.99

Logitech Pro USB Mouse = $49.99

Usually $35 or more for Free Shipping on Best Buy.

GameStop seems to have a few decent deals on PC digital games if any of you assholes are interested.

Killing Floor 2 $12 https://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/killing-floor-2/121545

Agents of Mayhem $10 https://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/agents-of-mayhem/148647

Homefront: The Revolution Freedom Bundle https://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/homefront-the-revolution-freedom-fighter-bundle/129005

Landing Page: The Game https://www.gamestop.com/browse/pc?nav=2b48,28xp0,138c-a-162

Metro Redux is $6 and maybe a couple other games are alright but I'm too lazy to link them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call of Juarez: The Cartel is just an average, lazily made big budget shooter. Story is silly, gameplay is generic. It's bad compared to other big budget titles, but not really bad like the awful indie games on Steam.

Can't believe they will actually make you another pizza because you took too long to get home and it got cold....
What I think is weirder is if you read the print at the bottom it's a limited time offer. "We'll replace your pizza if it gets destroyed" is a really weird promotion

The first article says, in a nutshell, "Americans generally don't care about 'topical' violence, as long as it's directed against brown people," which is probably true.

On a side note, was Chronicle of Innsmouth in a bundle I missed? A suspiciously large number of my Steam friends own it.

On a side note, was Chronicle of Innsmouth in a bundle I missed? A suspiciously large number of my Steam friends own it.
Friday IG HH bundle i'm sure.

Also wow does it feel good when I actually end up beating a rouge lite/like game. Took me 25 hours but I finally beat Card Quest once. I did it with one health at the end. What a rush, and a very tough game. I'd recommend it easily bundled raising the score to 7.5/10 or even 8/10. It's simple but fun. Now time to hopefully play a game with a better and easier to get to end point.

Friday IG HH bundle i'm sure.

Also wow does it feel good when I actually end up beating a rouge lite/like game. Took me 25 hours but I finally beat Card Quest once. I did it with one health at the end. What a rush, and a very tough game. I'd recommend it easily bundled raising the score to 7.5/10 or even 8/10. It's simple but fun. Now time to hopefully play a game with a better and easier to get to end point.
Congratulations! I tend to steer clear of this genre for that reason. I'm too old and lack the patience.

I wonder whether it's worth trawling the trash thread for a key.

The first article says, in a nutshell, "Americans generally don't care about 'topical' violence, as long as it's directed against brown people," which is probably true.

Congratulations! I tend to steer clear of this genre for that reason. I'm too old and lack the patience.

I wonder whether it's worth trawling the trash thread for a key.
It's 200 coins on Tremor. They have 52 copies in stock.

King of Fighters 97 out today, you might already have a 25% off coupon. They already have 98 Ultimate Match on Steam which is better in every regard but I guess 97 is still popular in China so there you go. It's Code Mystics so the emulation is probably fine but I wish they'd include some of the extras from the home versions instead of just "barebones arcade port plus online" every time.

I just came back from vacations and I may have had pineapple pizza while totally wasted, in the caribbean nonetheless. Do I have to turn in my man card?

Intel decided that patching old chips against Spectre is hard so screw that noise.  Interestingly, it looks like my old i7-860 was patched but more powerful chips like the newer i7-970 won't be.

Well, my own i7-860 has been sitting unplugged since January so maybe it wasn't patched.

I just came back from vacations and I may have had pineapple pizza while totally wasted, in the caribbean nonetheless. Do I have to turn in my man card?
At least you didn't post a "deal" about a slice of cake in what is very obviously a pizza pie discussion topic. #notmydessert #imwithpizza

Jeez this thread really is on life support. I don't know whether to blame GabeN, TrumpCat, asset flippers and low effort indie devs, Motoki, or someone else entirely.

This was in my discovery queue earlier:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/829780/Babys_on_fire_99_virgins/

ss_ede799799886b888adb8a2fc65f5abeed8056465.600x338.jpg

It's an obvious ripoff of the classic game Bouncing Babies.

eWwZGrX.gif

I found the description disturbing, however:

Two brave firefighter- brothers Mahmed and Mahmoud came to the challenge. Every day routine, you live in a quiet city, in which nothing ever happens. But this time an alarm bell rings at the fire station. What is there? The hospital, maternity ward is on fire. All you can do is save all the children in this hospital. All that you know: there are 99 virgin babies there. Like real heroes, you grabbed a rescue trampoline and with it, take the children to the ambulance!

Features:
- Possibility to feel like a real hero;

- Save the children from the burning building;

- The nervous atmosphere of the game, every life counts!;

- Simple management of rescuers;

- Positive emotions. You slept 99 virgin babies!;

- Drop all stereotypes about the heroes: a hero can be everyone!
I really hope that's a translation issue...

FINALY IT.....IS.....HERE....[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

c0d9d84a0fdd649eb0321a674f2bf83c.jpg

Notice the mostly empty game shelf to the right. [emoji39]

30751f0df20c305d9b9dd8ea8a26852d.jpg

So the rig is behind the television for now as you all can see. Don’t worry...the fan vents are at the top and left. This is a temporary placement until I get a stand.

So far I’ve only tested Batman Arkham Knight and it looks and runs WAY better on PC than on my PS4 Pro.

I am having one minor issue :

For some reason I cannot use “Game Mode” or “Auto Motion Plus” on my - I can however use “Sports Mode” - even though picture is solid and frame rate is decent with Vsync I’m trying to work a way around this if possible

EDIT

I do plan on purchasing a wireless keyboard and mouse tomorrow also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeez this thread really is on life support. I don't know whether to blame GabeN, TrumpCat, asset flippers and low effort indie devs, Motoki, or someone else entirely.

This was in my discovery queue earlier:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/829780/Babys_on_fire_99_virgins/

ss_ede799799886b888adb8a2fc65f5abeed8056465.600x338.jpg

It's an obvious ripoff of the classic game Bouncing Babies.

eWwZGrX.gif

I found the description disturbing, however:

I really hope that's a translation issue...
Would you rather the babies not be virgins?

What kind of a weirdo are you?!

Would you rather the babies not be virgins?

What kind of a weirdo are you?!
Damn it, I walked right into that one. Curse your twisted mind.

The devs probably meant something like 'pure' or 'innocent' but whatever they typed into google translate came out as 'virgin'.

{Pictures of HDTV, PC, and room}

30751f0df20c305d9b9dd8ea8a26852d.jpg
So the rig is behind the television for now as you all can see. Don’t worry...the fan vents are at the top and left. This is a temporary placement until I get a stand.

So far I’ve only tested Batman Arkham Knight and it looks and runs WAY better on PC than on my PS4 Pro.

For some reason I cannot use “Game Mode” or “Auto Motion Plus” on my - I can however use “Sports Mode” - even though picture is solid and frame rate is decent with Vsync I’m trying to work a way around this if possible

EDIT

YAY!!! Glad to hear that it's here. Hope you enjoy your new beastly PC.

Yeah, I definitely would expect Batman AK PC to both look (with a lot more details) and run a lot better on PC than consoles, provided you actually have a PC that can handle it - which you do now, of course. :)

Can't wait to hear you throwing more games at your beast and hearing how you enjoy the PC gaming experience!! :)

I dunno what you like for KB/mouse stuff, but I mostly use Logitech stuff. While I do like their hardware b/c I do think a lot of their stuff's good at the very least, I really love their software and the customization with it: you can do tons of profiles, templates and set-ups for each device, game, and whatnot.

Granted, I usually use USB-wired stuff though.

I have all kinds of Logitech mice - G403, G502, G600 MMO. All are very good, though the G600 has a learning curve and a half - the others I found much easier to learn, but the G600 can be the most rewarding (with 12 buttons on the left side of the mouse).

On the KB side, I have their G213 keyboard and G710+ Mechanical Keyboard. G213 is somewhere b/t a regular KB and mechanical with its rubber dome keys (I feel faster w/ this than a regular KB b/c you can feel when you hit the keys more so, but still slower than a mechanical). The 710+ is a really nice mechanical KB for me - while it might be considered loud which could annoy others, the sound can really help you notice when you actually hit the keys if you haven't felt them already; it's a personal taste thing.

I should note: Best Buy has a Logitech sale going on this week on all their KB, mouse, headsets, etc - so, if you like Logitech stuff or are looking to give their stuff a shot, there's your chance.

The devs probably meant something like 'pure' or 'innocent' but whatever they typed into google translate came out as 'virgin'.
My first thought was that they meant virgin births... like you're saving baby jesus or something.

But innocent makes more sense.

My first thought was that they meant virgin births... like you're saving baby jesus or something.

There should be a game where you have to save fresh hot pizzas rolling off a conveyor belt and out of a window.

A twist could be that some pizzas have pineapple on them, and if you save those pizzas you actually lose points.

What brand TV is it? It sounds like a Samsung, what you have to do is edit the device type for whichever input you're using to "PC" or "Game console". You should avoid Auto Motion Plus with games because it adds input lag.

EDIT

As a new PC owner i recommend subscribing to Humble Monthly if you haven't already, it's a good way to build the crap out of your game library.

You guys clearly have more faith in the 'goodness' of man than I do. With the character names, and the line "Drop all stereotypes about the heroes: a hero can be everyone!" I though this was a clear dig at followers of Islam and the persisting myth of 'X number of virgins' upon entering paradise. But hey, maybe that's just in my head.

FINALY IT.....IS.....HERE....
You bought that one? You should have bought the other one! :whistle2:

Most of the inane side chatter happens in the Bros Discord text chat these days.

If your TV is samsung, then you have to put it into game/console mode on the input menu first. Then you put it into game mode in the video options.

You can also use the pc option from the input menu if your hdmi input supports chromatic pixels (called something like that ). Game mode is still better because it has lower lstency.

You cannot use motion plus feature with game mode I think, and you shouldn't as it will totally mess with latency. It's where the TV adds frames, so pretty useless for gaming.

If you have hdr, don't turn it on through the desktop/windows, only through each individual game if they have the option.

If you go with game mode, then turn sharpness down to 0. If pc mode, then keep at default (50 I think).

Have fun and hope to see you on the Steambro nights.

You guys clearly have more faith in the 'goodness' of man than I do. With the character names, and the line "Drop all stereotypes about the heroes: a hero can be everyone!" I though this was a clear dig at followers of Islam and the persisting myth of 'X number of virgins' upon entering paradise. But hey, maybe that's just in my head.
Or I only read the part that was in yellow.

So razer has started their own game store, https://gamestore.razer.com/home.html

Store intro 15% off coupon, and you can get a 15$ voucher for buying whatever promo games they have. However vouchers have a 30 day expiration time and a 30$ min purchase, so ........... meh. I assume there will be some zgold shenanigans at some point, I think for now though you can just pay with it for those of you in to that sort of console hoop jumping

bread's done
Back