Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Hmmm, Celeste is 14 on ps4 and it's usual sale price of 16 on steam; not discounted on humble. I'll probably buy it this weekend, but think I'd prefer it on pc; might spend the extra $2 if nobody else puts it on sale.

Celeste and Donut County are the 2 games I feel I need to play before Giant Bomb's GOTY stuff starts up.
I enjoyed both, Celeste especially.

Others may not feel the same, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if Ubi did with Far Cry that they've done with AssCreed and move it further into RPG-lite territory.

I'm sure this was already posted CS:GO is now free 2 play and battle royale is out for the game

dangerzone_blogimage.png

source: http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2018/12/21519/

"CS:GO is now FREE TO PLAY

So there’s never been a better time to bring in your friends. All players who played CS:GO before today’s update will receive a commemorative Loyalty Badge they can display on their profile.

You were there from the beginning, so show it off! Additionally, all existing CS:GO players have had their accounts upgraded to Prime Status. As before, Prime Status matches you with other Prime Status players. Additionally, your Prime Status will give you access to the new Souvenir MP5-SD | Lab Rats (available by earning XP while playing Danger Zone matches) and the all new Danger Zone Case."

Valve has a response to both Hearthstone and the Battle Royale thing? Way to have your fingers on the pulse of cutting edge gaming, Gabe!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ubi released a teaser trailer for Far Cry 6.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKseXjx_668

They should have skipped the pseudo-Fallout wannabe stuff and just made the post-apocalyptic world into Blood Dragon.
Already? Seems like they crank these out at an alarming rate.

Company of Heroes 2 is currently free on steam, not sure about ardennes assault didnt see a price for it.
It looks like they split off the western armies/AA into a seperate standalone expansion. I had to double check my game list and dlc because they weren't showing up in the store that I owned them but show up in my dlc list for the game. It was $3.24 each for the OKW German and US armies.

Whoa, new Supergiant game is a roguelike and it's available in early access on the Epic Game Store right now.

I loaded up the game store and saw they're going to be giving out a free game every 2 weeks. Subnautica will be free 12/14, and Super Meat Boy on 12/28.

I also saw that they're getting Journey on the store.

Whoa, new Supergiant game is a roguelike and it's available in early access on the Epic Game Store right now.

I loaded up the game store and saw they're going to be giving out a free game every 2 weeks. Subnautica will be free 12/14, and Super Meat Boy on 12/28.

Okay Super Meat Boy is nothing, but free Subnautica? That's a pretty big deal. Maybe this means Humble Monthly unlock or January early unlock tomorrow?

Epic coming in like:

biDFHU0.gif

Yeah, New Dawn is just a mod.  Same world, just a few new colors/creatures.  Now it makes sense why all work on FC5 stopped.  I was enjoying their weekly events.  I think I'd pay like $20 for New Dawn if I can get a deal on release.  Otherwise, I think $40 seems to be a bit much especially considering how short the SP campaigns were for FC5. 

The Outer Worlds announced by Obsidian.

Already up for pre-order on Steam and has a Steam-page, but the trailer is there:

Looks like a sci-fi open-world/choice-driven RPG/shooter set out in space.

Looks like a mix of Fallout: New Vegas, RAGE, and Borderlands.
I watched the trailer this morning on Steam. It looks great.

On a side note, I've been buying blind-bag LEGO Harry Potter minifigs for the last few months. I give my duplicates to my mom or toss them in a bucket in the closet (the other week I picked up two at my usual Target and they turned out to be my third and fourth Filius Flitwicks [yes, you don't know that name unless you're one of those people who read all of the books]--they went straight into the bucket). I grabbed a few at an out-of-town Wal-Mart yesterday, and one turned out to be the Professor Moody-Barty Crouch Jr. character. It comes with Barty on one side of the head and Moody on the other (with eyepatch), his polyjuice potion and two different hairpieces. The significance of this is that the former is the Harry Potter movie universe character played by David Tennant. The LEGO version even has his tongue stuck out in a nod to that character's propensity for a serpent-like flicking of his tongue. My wife loved David Tennant, so I naturally had to assemble him that way.

A3RHYRd.png

I watched the trailer this morning on Steam. It looks great.

On a side note, I've been buying blind-bag LEGO Harry Potter minifigs for the last few months. I give my duplicates to my mom or toss them in a bucket in the closet (the other week I picked up two at my usual Target and they turned out to be my third and fourth Filius Flitwicks [yes, you don't know that name unless you're one of those people who read all of the books]--they went straight into the bucket). I grabbed a few at an out-of-town Wal-Mart yesterday, and one turned out to be the Professor Moody-Barty Crouch Jr. character. It comes with Barty on one side of the head and Moody on the other (with eyepatch), his polyjuice potion and two different hairpieces. The significance of this is that the former is the Harry Potter movie universe character played by David Tennant. The LEGO version even has his tongue stuck out in a nod to that character's propensity for a serpent-like flicking of his tongue. My wife loved David Tennant, so I naturally had to assemble him that way.

A3RHYRd.png
Nerd alert.

Already? Seems like they crank these out at an alarming rate.
Yeah, I guess it's not too surprising. This is the company that has released about 39837478 assassin's creed games in the last 8 years.

That said...I'm playing Far Cry 4 right now. At this rate I'll get to New Dawn in about 2028

Went christmas shopping with my gf last night, she needed to buy a psn card for some weabo at her work for her gift exchange crap so we went into a gamestop foolishly ignoring that last night was the release of the new super smash bros. 

NINTENDO FANS=

Blank+_2a6d7a73aa3ea6d4e48a4c54ca34694e.jpg

Well this new far cry isn't much of a surprise. Since 3 this has been their modle.
Main title
Modded title of same game.
Far cry 3
Blood dragon
Far cry 4
Primal
Far cry 5
New Dawn.

Hopefully at least this time it's not such a trimmed down version like primal where you don't even get the coop feature honestly it's the only reason I still play fc, because I can enjoy it with a friend.

Well this new far cry isn't much of a surprise. Since 3 this has been their modle.
Main title
Modded title of same game.
Far cry 3
Blood dragon
Far cry 4
Primal
Far cry 5
New Dawn.

Hopefully at least this time it's not such a trimmed down version like primal where you don't even get the coop feature honestly it's the only reason I still play fc, because I can enjoy it with a friend.
I liked Primal, but it was short compared to Far Cry 4 or even 3. I am struggling with the current pre-order price of New Dawn.

PC gaming is no longer about the game +1.

It's about the launcher/client +1.
That goes for everything these days. Have to get new launchers for new games, new subscriptions with Disney's streaming service to watch Marvel shows, new girlfriends when the s/o realizes you're a disappointing nerd...

Avengers: End Game trailer just released. Can't wait for Paul Rudd to be the ultimate savior of the Marvel Universe and then go eat Fruity Pebbles in his Spongebob boxers.

That goes for everything these days. Have to get new launchers for new games, new subscriptions with Disney's streaming service to watch Marvel shows, new girlfriends when the s/o realizes you're a disappointing nerd...

Avengers: End Game trailer just released. Can't wait for Paul Rudd to be the ultimate savior of the Marvel Universe and then go eat Fruity Pebbles in his Spongebob boxers.
The least you could do is spoiler tag your spoiler. Thanks for nothing. I guess I can still look forward to Avengers 5. Unless you spoil that too.

The least you could do is spoiler tag your spoiler. Thanks for nothing. I guess I can still look forward to Avengers 5. Unless you spoil that too.
It's not a spoiler to joke about an Avenger you already knew existed simply being in the trailer. Unless you think it's a spoiler to even say he still exists after Thanos erased half the universe, which is less of a spoiler and more of a disappointment. The joke is that Paul Rudd can only act like this one-dimensional goofball who perpetually screws up, and the idea of him saving everyone in the end is ridiculous (although slightly probable if Disney wants to lose fans). A real Hank Pym Ant-Man could do it, but MCU Ant-Man is a joke on its own.

Avengers 5 will be about the remaining Elders of the Universe pleading to the One-Above-All to bring Stan Lee back. You knew about that one, right?

December's monthly unlocks are: Mega Man Legacy Collection, Zombie Army Trilogy, Immortal Redneck, Purrfect Date -Visual Novel/Dating Simulator, Seven: The Long Days Gone, and NeuroVoider

January's early unlocks are Just Cause 3 XXL Edition, Wizard of Legend, and Project Cars 2.
gG4aS0P.png

i know FO76 is beth.net exclusive, but i was assuming it's mostly because early access multiplayer game

Rage 2 looks like it's beth.net exclusive too. and assumingly GOTY 2019 Doom Eternal. so annoying

bread's done
Back