Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Man, the Sansa Clip+ was such a terrific budget MP3 player. Still use one when running or doing yard work. Excellent battery life. I'll be disappointed whenever it bites the dust because it's been so reliable for so many years.
OG Clip (from 2007) checking in. I don't really use this thing anymore but it was a beast. Anywhere from 12-15 hours of battery life, depending on the bitrate. Earlier today I busted it out and charged it - still works!

XlWQ3Y5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My Sansa Clip's battery died around the same time everyone stopped making good MP3 players and they started going for $80 on eBay.

I also had a Toshiba Gigabeat which was pretty neat.  After a while I got tired of the stock software and loaded Rockbox on it and it was pretty good.  Still have it somewhere but I'm sure the battery is not very good after all this time.  

I had the Creative Zen Stone and some of those neodymium Beats ear buds, which was absolutely perfect for working out in my younger years. Y'all look like you walked around with your "portable" ENIAC players listening for German spy messages.

SeasonalCAG Ultimate Multi-Pass Quote Replier:

I'm still using a 120 gig (I think.. maybe 160? I dunno) iPod classic. I need to find a solution that will allow me to play both FLAC and MP3 files. I'd like the ability to play lossless and I figure my iPod is going to croak out on me one of these days anyway, that thing has had some serious use. Surprised it is still going, tbh. Looked a little but I just see a lot of cheap stuff that looks awful and $$$ stuff with super mixed reviews. And my smartphone is too big/bulky to even consider as an option.

Guess I need to start checking on Massdrop and see if any of the stuff that pops up there seems good. My music collection is rather ridiculous despite me only vaguely paying attention for years now and lack of storage and irritations with itunes is part of why I haven't been more active in seeking out new stuff.
Here are some DAPs to get you started just know you will go down a rabbit hole: Shanling M0, HiBy R3 and FiiO M7.

riP! you get a like for that gif.

Rockbox FTW. I had an old IPod that I got Rockbox loaded on and loved it. Played anything you could throw at it.

I'm really not much of a mobile listener, so I ended up putting the thing on ebay - (also had an upgraded 240 GB Hard drive). But I would love a DAP with 1TB+ of storage, bluetooth, no mechanical hard drive and Rockbox compatible. Or at least plays gapless FLAC/MP3.

What are the specs on that Sony?
NW-A45 comes with 16GB but can take a 2TB MicroSD, Bluetooth, DAC, Touch Screen and Battery life 45 hours probably more I'm missing still learning.

You're right my bad.

Man, the Sansa Clip+ was such a terrific budget MP3 player. Still use one when running or doing yard work. Excellent battery life. I'll be disappointed whenever it bites the dust because it's been so reliable for so many years.
Yeah after discovering Rockbox for it years ago it still is a beast and lost mine awhile ago so had to steal my wifey that she hadn't used in years.

Cleaning out my misc humble bundle keys.  Listed below. 

There are a few games in the first couple listings but the rest of it is random garbage.  Much of the garbage doesn't redeem on Steam, but i've listed as much as i can find about what it is.  

Sniper Elite V2 STEAM - G3K7Z-ZZ6RM-NFXQA

Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown Steam Key -TYBTW-JI2YZ-GTTQL

Other Garbage:

Broken Age OUYA -EWKWVGK5DG

Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle Desura Key - HIB4A-B74Q9-RQY49-Q2RH2-YKT9A

Gratuitous Space Battles Multiplayer Key - HI4R-8FRH-X7J5-K

Gratuitous Space Battles Multiplayer Key - D628-CH8X-6W82-V

Total War Battles: KINGDOM – Exclusive Humble Banner Heraldry and Total War Battles: KINGDOM 1000 in-game gold ($10 value) - J9TPMBCUMR

The Elder Scrolls: Legends: 2 Card Packs (Skyrim) 1 Event Ticket 100 Gold 100 Souls BETHESDA KEY - 4U9H-A8FE-B2EU-K9EE-K77R

ESO Vanity pet: Bristlegut Piglet and 15 days of ESO Plus BAM Key - FE5FDKHL6ANRF5NTGL4T

Destiny 2 Planet of Peace Exclusive Emblem - GCK-YFF-KCR

NEVERWINTER BONUS CONTENT - GCK-YFF-KCR

Cleaning out my misc humble bundle keys. Listed below.

There are a few games in the first couple listings but the rest of it is random garbage. Much of the garbage doesn't redeem on Steam, but i've listed as much as i can find about what it is.

Sniper Elite V2 STEAM - G3K7Z-ZZ6RM-NFXQA
Thanks took sniper elite v2 much appreciated. :)

I don't know why my NVMe drive in my new computer is several seconds slower bootup than my SATA SSD in my old machine.  It benchmarked very high too.   I need to figure out some BIOS settings that speed up the boot sequence.  Still, it's weird: new computer with nothing on it booting up slower than a years old machine. 

I don't know why my NVMe drive in my new computer is several seconds slower bootup than my SATA SSD in my old machine. It benchmarked very high too. I need to figure out some BIOS settings that speed up the boot sequence. Still, it's weird: new computer with nothing on it booting up slower than a years old machine.
Yeah i imagine it could be a bios setting like Fast Boot being disabled, but the times I've had this problem is when I had cloned a previous drive. I only ended up solving it with a fresh install.

Oh and Corsair rocks.  They came through on delivering the replacement front panel.  It was a whole fixture and not just the glass which surprised me.  It came in a giant box and was easily a $50+ part after shipping.  Case is fixed and like brand new again.  Best customer service ever.

20181211-223817.jpg

Oh and Corsair rocks. They came through on delivering the replacement front panel. It was a whole fixture and not just the glass which surprised me. It came in a giant box and was easily a $50+ part after shipping. Case is fixed and like brand new again. Best customer service ever.

20181211-223817.jpg
They had that case for $100 at my local Bargain Hunt. Amazon return but looked to be complete.

Fanatical is doing Mystery Bundles. Who's gambling?

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/winter-mystery-bundle
Alright I did it in for full 10 because what the hell. Unfortunately they deliver them as mystery as well so I'll have to attempt redeem on all of them hopefully something worth while

Edit coming soon

Okay revealing gives us names of keys.
Dead effect
Innerspace
Hover
STARWHAL
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate
Duke of Alpha Centauri
A Normal Lost Phone
Next Up Hero
Operation Flashpoint Red River
Pankapu Complete Edition

I haven't heard of a single game so I'm gonna say as expected waste of money.

Alright I did it in for full 10 because what the hell. Unfortunately they deliver them as mystery as well so I'll have to attempt redeem on all of them hopefully something worth while

Edit coming soon
I see, the mystery is why would anyone expect anything good to come out of this bundle.... So, BossKey_Fox is in for 10 bundles, right?

I bought a Fanatical mystery Christmas bundle for you!

(not for me, nuh-uh. and I totally did not keep Galaxy Squad, Super Cloudbuilt, Hover, Operation Flashpoint: Red River Detail, Wick and Upside Down) It was a 4 pack NOT a 10 pack, just so we are clear.

IZTE9-Q*AH7-2B2N2 - Gloom

*NTEF-N6BRK-8B9F4 - Pix The Cat

*RG0C-FV6KK-XGXAV - The Cat Lady

4*CIT-3ZZVN-AC25C  - Pixel Junk Monsters Ultimate

(Mystery letter is J)

Every game listed is a game I already own, so I'm either going to skip it or buy one in a drunken stupor and give away the keys in drabe's honor.

I think I'm been reading wallstreetbets too much recently, and contracted their autism and bought two bundles.

Borderlands The PreSequel

LEGO Marvels Avengers

Fahrenheit Indigo Prophecy

Wurm Unlimited

Super Cloudbuilt

Upside Down

Mr Dubstep

Slash It

Neon Prism

Frozen Synapse Prime

FIVE Champions of Canaan

Callys Caves 4

FIVE Guardians of David

Lego Batman 3

Im not a Monster

Fahrenheit Indigo Prophecy Remastered

Pankapu Complete

Invisible Hours

Starwhal

Extras:

Indigo Prophecy Remastered: MQ40V-V8FFE-CJ*RR

Invisible Hours: *NEZF-6TPWD-97YG6

* days in a week.

E: Frozen Synapse Prime gave me an inventory copy too.

Oh and Corsair rocks. They came through on delivering the replacement front panel. It was a whole fixture and not just the glass which surprised me. It came in a giant box and was easily a $50+ part after shipping. Case is fixed and like brand new again. Best customer service ever.

20181211-223817.jpg
I like the old one better.

Here was mine from the Mystery Bundle. Definitely see a lot of crossover with what other people are getting but a few were different. 

Civilization V

The Cat Lady

Charlie's Adventure

Star Wars: Jedi Knight Academy

Asteroid Bounty Hunter

Galaxy Squad

Upside Down

Cybercube

Hover

I know I shouldn't ... but I will most likely pick up another today as well. Why not ..

Those are quite meh, I'm not a monster was just free on Steam directly and Beholder 2 was free if you did their April Fools survey. And even if you likely missed that, you probably didn't even play first game yet :D

if anyone wants to swap dupes i have a borderlands presequel and indigo propehcy to spare and would kill for some of the other AAA stuff you guys are getting

oh for the love of...

Operation Flashpoint Red River - MR8WM-R7WKN-C4E07
Dead Effect 2 - GK6Z8-I3KXH-TBDJQ
Survive in Space - 8WQG6-N3W5Y-EGFRJ
Callys Trials - GTQBY-E50LE-LQLZ4

Saw the fanatical mystery bundle, considered buying it, realized like 10 people had probably already bought and posted their crappy returns from cag, came here and saw the bundles you guys got, not gonna buy one. Thanks for your sacrifices 

I got two cube games so  fuck  me I guess. Kept Bound by Flame and Dead Effect 2

Extras AKA nearly my entire bundle

Layers of Fear: 0*NM7-H9IYZ-AJ62D *Well *amn, I just wasted $6.99

Callys Caves 3: 8F9WG-4JWI*-AZE4E *This bundle should burn in *ell

Survive in Space: *5T3X-02B4R-C90YC *Fanatical told me to go *uck myself

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate: P0PN0-MZFWH-L84T*       *This bundle was pure *ss

Callys Trails: HJ*J0-5RCQ0-P3T5G *This bundle wants to make me *ill myself

Cybercube: 88ETZ-IR46*-T7RI6 *I love me some thin crust *izza after crying 

Cuber Runner: 3Y9KF-4JRMJ-*YW6R *I would have rather had *bert than this 

johnsgame: You don't want this, trust me

bread's done
Back