Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Steam sales are only good for when there is a particular zeitgeist title on your list that you know you want to buy and play soon.  Like when you want to purchase The Witcher 3 or Divinity 2 or something and you'll take the best price at which you can get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my god I think I might have found my new avatar

2015-06-05-ts3_thumbs7f4-small.png

Like most have said steam sales usually suck but I'm still hoping for RE2 remake for >$30, is that to much to ask for? It probably is but one can hope, while I'm at it lets make A Plagues Tale: innocence >$30 as well.
not at all. It's already $28 at Target on PS4 this week, and that's physical.

It's times like this you find out whether you're blessed or punished when it comes to digital ownership.

Like most have said steam sales usually suck but I'm still hoping for RE2 remake for >$30, is that to much to ask for? It probably is but one can hope, while I'm at it lets make A Plagues Tale: innocence >$30 as well.
It's always humorous when people use the wrong comparison sign. I mean, they're both >$30, so...

What's the scoop on the Summer Sale? I know about the move away from cards, but have any of the developers leaked what's in store?

Though I'd happily skip the entertainment for better discounts. I haven't really bought anything for myself on Steam since last fall and I'd like to change that. 

It's funny. I have had an iPhone for a decade now, and the only games I have played on it has been Words with Friends and Flappy Bird - who hasn't played Flappy Bird? lol.

I guess mobile gaming isn't for me.

I installed it last week and it's honestly pretty slick. I got confused for a second thinking that it was going to let me install Xbox purchases, though. I connected every possible service and all of it's there.

Now, if only I had more than an old laptop to use this with...

This will be really useful to catalogue all of my hentai beat-off games and immersive sims into their own separate libraries. 

So Dark Souls Remastered is 40% off. Not logged into Steam right now but it probably stacks with the 50% off discount for owning PTD. Would make it $4 (90% off).

EDIT: Yeah, it stacks. Great price.

Well, the discount on Watch Dogs 2 Gold is worse than before. :whistle2: Also the same thing with Far Cry 5.
At least Fractured But Whole got the same 90% discount that it's been getting everywhere else. $5.39 if you already have SoT but probably better to spend a little more for Gold.

At least Fractured But Whole got the same 90% discount that it's been getting everywhere else. $5.39 if you already have SoT but probably better to spend a little more for Gold.
Yeah. I noticed that, which is great news. I liked Stick of Truth so I'll definitely consider it. Wish they offered complete your collection with the gold version though. It's a mixed bag as far as discounts in general, with Divinity OS getting a worse one than before also.

Average discount of the daily featured deals - 40%.

ASTRONEER 25%
Assassin's Creed® Odyssey 50%
Devil May Cry 5 34%
PC Building Simulator 30%
Tyranny 50%
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden 40%
Jurassic World Evolution 70%
SCUM 33%
The Guild 3 25%
Edge Of Eternity 20%
Prison Architect 75%
American Fugitive 25%
Hunt Showdown 25%
CryoFall 20%
Poly Bridge 75%
Project Winter 20%
SOULCALIBUR VI 67%

I can't wait to play those on my [customspoiler=Gateway.]
IbvF2oA.jpg
[/customspoiler]

instructions for the grand prix thing: "Additionally, for every you spend on Steam, you will upgrade the capacity of your Boost Meter by 0 points."

Get your wishlist sorted; 600 games given out every day:
"Daily Prizes: For each 24-hour period, three hundred users that contributed distance points to the first-place team will be randomly selected to receive the top game title ranked in their respective Steam Wishlists that is currently available for purchase at the time prizes are awarded, two hundred users that contributed distance points to the second-place team will be randomly selected to receive the top game title ranked in their respective Steam Wishlists that is currently available for purchase at the time prizes are awarded, and one hundred users that contributed distance points to the third-place team will be randomly selected to receive the top game title ranked in their respective Steam Wishlists that is currently available for purchase at the time prizes are awarded. Drawings will be held within 48 hours from the end of each period."

The contrast from the good old days of steam sales is really stark.

As a few others have noted, I think the Dark Souls Remastered is honestly the only good deal.

bread's done
Back