Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
is Outer Wilds 2deep4u? alot of people i follow have it as their goty and i don't feel like playing a pretentious, too far up its own butt type game during my somewhat limited free time. anyways, any help is appreciated.
I finished it yesterday. I was a bit disappointed that I didn't have an emotional reaction to any of it since it was so hyped up, but it is really good. If you like exploring and puzzle solving, you'll probably like it. There is a decent amount of existential pondering within the story, but I didn't really overthink the story too much and was mostly in it for the exploring and puzzle solving. I guess if that type of story doesn't interest you at all, you might be turned off by this.

I did end up having to use a walkthrough for some of the game. This kind of puzzle solving has never been my strong suit.

Haul so far... haven't bought any games, still debating. However, I have spent about $20 on cat treats. If anyone has cats, for some reason Greenies cat treats are crazy cheap on Amazon right now:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071J2W35W/

These tubs retail for $18 but now they are under $6.

/cheapasscatowner
It's CAG so I figure it's worth saying you can probably save 40 percent if it's your first Subscribe and Save Order.

Otherwise, the standard rates (though the price on these would change obviously).

Haul so far... haven't bought any games, still debating. However, I have spent about $20 on cat treats. If anyone has cats, for some reason Greenies cat treats are crazy cheap on Amazon right now:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071J2W35W/

These tubs retail for $18 but now they are under $6.

/cheapasscatowner
cat-tongue-stuck-uh-oh.gif

I picked up the ME3 DLC pack during the Thanksgiving sale and I'm near the beginning of a playthrough. I had played ME 1 and 2 back when and had a completed ME2 save on my XB360, which I was able to transfer over to the PC, so it's nice to be able to pick up with all of my prior decisions in place. Enjoying it so far - it seems superior to me to my memories of playing the prior two games.

I'm running it modded, and it's looking pretty nice - certainly better than it would have on the 360.
imo me3 is easily the best game of the trilogy until you reach the ending, depending how badly it pisses you off will determine what esteem you hold it in

imo me1 had the best rpg elements and narrative of the three games

me2 had the best overall mix of improved gameplay and narrative

me3 had the best gameplay and the narrative was fine until the ending

also the multiplayer in me3 is surprisingly fun

imo me3 is easily the best game of the trilogy until you reach the ending, depending how badly it pisses you off will determine what esteem you hold it in

imo me1 had the best rpg elements and narrative of the three games

me2 had the best overall mix of improved gameplay and narrative

me3 had the best gameplay and the narrative was fine until the ending

also the multiplayer in me3 is surprisingly fun
So far, ME 3 has the best elevators. Fortunately, I probably won't finish it ever. So I can have good feelings about it indefinitely. Whenever I get into modding a game, I play a bit and run out of steam. Pretty sure I must like the modding more than the playing. I'm kind of the same with the PC in general; I enjoy tweaking and maintaining almost more than using it for gaming. Is that weird?

So, I tried out...Outward (Epic Game Store version).

Here's some thoughts on this RPG/survival-game hybrid.

Outward is basically a Frankenstein monster of these titles and game styles: Gothic series, Dark Souls series, and survival games.

Starting From Scratch.

Outward is notoriously difficult. You start the game, as a scrub/ordinary guy...who wakes up on a shore after a shipwreck. You try to survive after this mess, eventually wake up, and then have 5 days to pay off a debt (of 150 coins). If you don't do so, you could lose the lighthouse/house/place to store my stuff and sleep. And given that this game is also a survival game - yeah, you might not want to lose the lighthouse.

But chances are...well, at least on your first play-through - yeah, you probably will...lose the lighthouse. Hell, I know I did. The game doesn't by any means teach you much, hold your hand, or anything of that sort in-game. (Side note: There is a separate tutorial, but I didn't take it on). You will learn...by playing & getting knocked-out (i.e. the way game deals with "death", before you "resurrect" somewhere).

Knocked-Out.

And when you get knocked-out - you lose sleep, time, and then wind-up awakening...somewhere. Could depend on who (or what) knocks you out, robs you, attacks you, finds you, what locations you're near, random, and/or whatever. You could wind-up back at an Inn; you could wind-up as a prisoner in a prison and need to escape; you could be saved by someone in the wilderness at a camp or campfire. You might have your belongings. You might not. Who knows, though...as you can shrug your shoulders.

Combat & Questing.

Combat's fine, control-wise. It's similar to Gothic games, Risen series & ELEX in how it actually handles - locking onto enemies, attacking them, that you don't waste attacks b/c you can tire yourself out, and/or things of that sort. While it does feel looser than Piranha Bytes' games and not as good as Dark Souls' games - it's still solid. Combat really matters here, though - as it can lead to you being knocked-out...for a bit.

If this all isn't enough, you have to deal w/ taking quests on. You can take on quests & make decisions - you know, the typical RPG stuff. But what makes this interesting is the extra survival elements and difficulty of the game. Adventuring into the game-world and the wilds of this world - where there are bandits, robbers, monsters, and anything else you can think of - isn't for the faint. There are plenty of things to do and a good amount of places to see - caves, dungeons, towns/cities, hubs, etc. But, you not only have deal w/ the world, but the also the survival aspects of the game.

Survival Of The Fittest.

You will have to get food, cook it, not let any bags you carry get damaged (or its contents of what you put in there get damaged), get water, drink water, sleep, rest - or do anything necessary to survive. Your weight (for what you wear & carry) actually matters, as...well, you could move, attack and/or even roll slower, if you more in your Inventory. Have less in your Inventory...and you'll be faster when moving around. You do not want to run all the time, or you'll tire yourself out. You will need to eat...or you could get a penalty and lose health. You can get sick, if you don't cook food...or do that even right.

You get one save-slot per a character play-through. The game will auto-save will over-write its own save-slot, after something happens to your character. You are going to have to live with your decisions, wins, failures, progress, and/or whatever...whether you like it or not.

Performance & Graphics.

Just like the game being brutal, so is performance...which certainly isn't ideal. On my SC15 laptop (i7 7700HQ; 16 GB RAM; 6GB GTX 1060), at 1080p with High settings and a FPS cap of 50 (to keep it to stop from bouncing around framerates) - it just isn't the best looking game. While there's lots of details, items, and textures - this still looks like a game from the Gothic 2 era of games...but with much better lighting technology that can be used. If that isn't enough, it's eating VRAM for breakfast (easily over 3.5 GB of VRAM) at Medium or higher settings. On my desktop (i7 950; 16 GB RAM; GTX 970), I had to cap it to 40fps at 1080p with Medium settings just to keep its framerate actually a bit more stable.

Outro.

If this sounds like the deck of cards is stacked way against you in this game called Outward...well, you're right. If you want a really difficult & challenging RPG/survival hybrid of a game - well, then there's plenty of reason to pick this very difficult title. If you thought Dark Souls was brutal - well, if this opening hour is any indication and it stays as difficult & as brutal as this from start-to-finish, the very brutal Dark Souls might be tame next to this game (Outward).

Given what I've said about Outward: this game might not be for everyone.

But, even still as terrible as I am at games like Dark Souls and Outward...there's just something about this brutally difficult game. This all makes me want to play Outward...MORE.

Well...at least for now, anyways.
Damn you, MysterD! Even though I haven't read your entire post, you still succeeded in tempting me to buy Outward. Do you think Tim Sweeney will contribute $10 toward me buying it on Steam?

Edited to add, I would have spoilered the quote, but I'm not seeing the BBcode option in the editor anymore...

Edited again to add Steam should start accepting those Epic Store coupons. That would show them! That $5 off coupon in the steam sale just ain't cutting it around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far, ME 3 has the best elevators. Fortunately, I probably won't finish it ever. So I can have good feelings about it indefinitely. Whenever I get into modding a game, I play a bit and run out of steam. Pretty sure I must like the modding more than the playing. I'm kind of the same with the PC in general; I enjoy tweaking and maintaining almost more than using it for gaming. Is that weird?
nah that's just how you experience the hobby. i mean, most people here get a thrill out of just getting cheap games even though we know we won't ever play 60% of them

Man, epic ended up giving out 67 free games this year. They were all pretty good ones too, although there was only about 5 that I didn't already own and was interested in.

I'm enjoying seeing people debating whether it'll be the first or second Yooka Laylee given out. Seems like it'd be a good way to end their year of free games by giving away both games.

Man, epic ended up giving out 67 free games this year. They were all pretty good ones too, although there was only about 5 that I didn't already own and was interested in.

I'm enjoying seeing people debating whether it'll be the first or second Yooka Laylee given out. Seems like it'd be a good way to end their year of free games by giving away both games.
Then why am I so bitter about the first six that I missed? :whistle2:k

Damn you, MysterD! Even though I haven't read your entire post, you still succeeded in tempting me to buy Outward. Do you think Tim Sweeney will contribute $10 toward me buying it on Steam?
I wish Tim or Steam would throw in $10 coupon for the Steam-version. I'd rather have the game on Steam, TBH.

But, it's all good...to get games cheap, I guess. EGS isn't that good as a game-client and as a service (and most of these game-clients and/or PC gaming services ain't even close to Steam's level), mind you - but at least it's a bit more functional than it was before.

Edited to add, I would have spoilered the quote, but I'm not seeing the BBcode option in the editor anymore...

Edited again to add Steam should start accepting those Epic Store coupons. That would show them! That $5 off coupon in the steam sale just ain't cutting it around here.
That would be awesome if Steam would accept those coupons and/or just straight-up do some kind of price-matching thing.

REBEL GALAXY: OUTLAW.

INTRO

Played some of Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw for a bit from the Tim Sweeney Epic Game Store. Have some thoughts to share here on this action-packed space-sim, spending a little over an hour into this and all.

So, let's start with this: did you play Freelancer? Would you basically like a modern day, updated, and newer Freelancer? You're going to be very happy if your answer is "yes." Sure, RGO has also some new twists, turns, and spins on the open-world/open-space action-packed space-sim - but this is essentially what you're getting, more or less.

REBEL WITH A CAUSE.

You play as Juno, a woman who's a space-outlaw that is looking to get revenge against those involved with her husband's death. She almost gets killed in the process and gets away in her ship. Now, she's traveling the galaxy to find all those people, groups, and parties involved...and take them down.

PERSONALITY EVERYWHERE

There's plenty of personality here. There are unique-looking & interesting aliens here. Human NPC's even have a lot of character to them, as well. Overall, this game has this very cool outlaw and cowboy feel & vibe to it, but it's all taking place out here in space...giving off this Firefly and Guardians of the Galaxy type of vibe and influence. Some NPC's & characters - and especially main characters - have very distinct ways they talk and/or speak. Even when you're in your ship flying around, taking some cues from Grand Theft Auto, there are music radio stations w/ commercials & even different styles of music, such as classical and rock - though they are often giving off this very Texas-style feel, vibe, and style to it all.

IN A REBEL GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY

While in this process, as Juno, you're going to travel the galaxy with tons to do. You will fly to stations & outposts, so you can check the scene & see what's on-going in the galaxy/game-world. You can go to the bar and talk to bartenders, trying to get more information. Some info is free, while some you might pay for. You can play dice, play some slots, go the arcade to play an Asteroids-style game, and even play some pool in these bars, too. 

You can trade & sell resources and items from your cargo, getting involved with the game's fluctuating & constantly changing system. You can buy equipment (shields, missiles, lasers, tractor beams, after-burners, etc.); upgrade your ship; and/or even buy a few different ships that are in the game. You can find missions on Bulletin Boards, so you can just take on missions out there in space. I don't yet know how much variety these are in these side mission types, but I have so far ran into missions of destroying a bunch of mines while out in space and also taking on some space pirates in some combat.

You can and will take on side missions, so that you can make money. You often need to take on side quests & missions, just so you can make enough money so  that you can take on a main story quests...which is very similar to Freelancer's questing system. Here, though...you might need to buy a specific item to take on a main quest b/c likely that mission is going to also teach you a new game mechanic and/or you'll need this item to do a specific mission. There is also a reputation system...and depending on what missions you do and/or who you get into battles with or help, you could help or hurt your reputation with that group or groups.

You can run into special transmissions, while on-the-fly....and out there in space. Not, I'm not sure if these are specific hand-crafted missions, randomly generated missions, or the game decides which one of these to use - but often, it's some kind of mission. Maybe you're to rescue someone and take out some enemies. Maybe you're there to just take out some objects in space. Who knows.

SPACE COMBAT & PERFORMANCE

Combat in space is a lot of fun...and again, reminds me of Freelancer. Combat is basically loaded with action and you're likelye going to run into enemies to fight while in-flight, getting involved in some good & old-fashioned space-sim style of dog-fighting while in your spaceship. You can use a 3rd person camera that's set behind the ship or a 1st person in-the-cockpit camera, which feels a lot like Freelancer and/or Egosoft's X series. You can switch these cameras while on-the-fly, also.

If you're using a keyboard and mouse & have assists on and take on the Normal difficulty, you can hold the right mouse and it'll try to help aim & lock onto enemies. You can auto-fly to checkpoints & important spots on the map, without really having to wait for the game to let you fly to a spot...which will keep the game moving, you moving, & the action likely going at a fast & action-packed pace. If you want, you could take on higher difficulties to turn off the usage of a lot of these assists, if you're an old-school space-sim fan and/or a hardcore type of player.

This game has a fair amount of options (all in the splash screen that appears before you boot up into the game) & can run very well. It looks quite good, while also having its own distinct look, feel & style. On my SC15 gaming laptop, while out in space, it was eating up around 3.5 GB of VRAM at 1080p...but running extremely well at its Maximum settings at 90fps to 112fps. Simply put: this game looks good - but plays great, feels great, and runs great. In terms of actual performance and how it runs, on that front, there's just not much more I can really ask for on this one.

OUTRO

RGO already feels like it already has a bit more action & meat to it than the action-packed, open-world space-sim game Freelancer - but still just might not be as deep & complex as space-simulations like the Egosoft's X games. If you're looking for something like that, this could the space-cowboy style & action-packed space-sim & galaxy that you're looking to explore.

With this game also having some assists (fast-travel to certain areas and missions and also easier aiming & locking on) that could be much easier for not-as-hardcore players to get into, but hardcore players might be able to get into this game b/c a lot of these assists can be turned off in the higher difficulties & game modes - this game could appeal to maybe even both types of gamers, who are looking for an action-packed space-sim.

This feels like this could be the spiritual successor & evolution to Freelancer that I've actually been waiting for. Only time will tell, if this space-sim (RGO) can fully live up to that space-sim's greatness (Freelancer).

So I have managed 37 games from Tim Swines EGS and have bought zero. 

On a similar note I have managed 58 on GOG and purchased my first batch this year of 3 games with their Black Friday sale. 

I can't keep track of what I have gotten for free on steam but I am up to 859 games. 

As for Tim Swines free games there hasn't been much I didn't own and of what I didn't the only one I was slightly interested in but could have still waited on is Celeste. Games I'd be excited to install if given for free are Detroit, Control, and the newest season of walking dead. Games I'd buy off from Swine are still as follow:

So I encourage them to keep giving away their catalog it at least encourages me to go to their website.  

REBEL GALAXY: OUTLAW.

INTRO

Played some of Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw for a bit from the Tim Sweeney Epic Game Store. Have some thoughts to share here on this action-packed space-sim, spending a little over an hour into this and all.

So, let's start with this: did you play Freelancer? Would you basically like a modern day, updated, and newer Freelancer? You're going to be very happy if your answer is "yes." Sure, RGO has also some new twists, turns, and spins on the open-world/open-space action-packed space-sim - but this is essentially what you're getting, more or less.

REBEL WITH A CAUSE.

You play as Juno, a woman who's a space-outlaw that is looking to get revenge against those involved with her husband's death. She almost gets killed in the process and gets away in her ship. Now, she's traveling the galaxy to find all those people, groups, and parties involved...and take them down.

PERSONALITY EVERYWHERE

There's plenty of personality here. There are unique-looking & interesting aliens here. Human NPC's even have a lot of character to them, as well. Overall, this game has this very cool outlaw and cowboy feel & vibe to it, but it's all taking place out here in space...giving off this Firefly and Guardians of the Galaxy type of vibe and influence. Some NPC's & characters - and especially main characters - have very distinct ways they talk and/or speak. Even when you're in your ship flying around, taking some cues from Grand Theft Auto, there are music radio stations w/ commercials & even different styles of music, such as classical and rock - though they are often giving off this very Texas-style feel, vibe, and style to it all.

IN A REBEL GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY

While in this process, as Juno, you're going to travel the galaxy with tons to do. You will fly to stations & outposts, so you can check the scene & see what's on-going in the galaxy/game-world. You can go to the bar and talk to bartenders, trying to get more information. Some info is free, while some you might pay for. You can play dice, play some slots, go the arcade to play an Asteroids-style game, and even play some pool in these bars, too.

You can trade & sell resources and items from your cargo, getting involved with the game's fluctuating & constantly changing system. You can buy equipment (shields, missiles, lasers, tractor beams, after-burners, etc.); upgrade your ship; and/or even buy a few different ships that are in the game. You can find missions on Bulletin Boards, so you can just take on missions out there in space. I don't yet know how much variety these are in these side mission types, but I have so far ran into missions of destroying a bunch of mines while out in space and also taking on some space pirates in some combat.

You can and will take on side missions, so that you can make money. You often need to take on side quests & missions, just so you can make enough money so that you can take on a main story quests...which is very similar to Freelancer's questing system. Here, though...you might need to buy a specific item to take on a main quest b/c likely that mission is going to also teach you a new game mechanic and/or you'll need this item to do a specific mission. There is also a reputation system...and depending on what missions you do and/or who you get into battles with or help, you could help or hurt your reputation with that group or groups.

You can run into special transmissions, while on-the-fly....and out there in space. Not, I'm not sure if these are specific hand-crafted missions, randomly generated missions, or the game decides which one of these to use - but often, it's some kind of mission. Maybe you're to rescue someone and take out some enemies. Maybe you're there to just take out some objects in space. Who knows.

SPACE COMBAT & PERFORMANCE

Combat in space is a lot of fun...and again, reminds me of Freelancer. Combat is basically loaded with action and you're likelye going to run into enemies to fight while in-flight, getting involved in some good & old-fashioned space-sim style of dog-fighting while in your spaceship. You can use a 3rd person camera that's set behind the ship or a 1st person in-the-cockpit camera, which feels a lot like Freelancer and/or Egosoft's X series. You can switch these cameras while on-the-fly, also.

If you're using a keyboard and mouse & have assists on and take on the Normal difficulty, you can hold the right mouse and it'll try to help aim & lock onto enemies. You can auto-fly to checkpoints & important spots on the map, without really having to wait for the game to let you fly to a spot...which will keep the game moving, you moving, & the action likely going at a fast & action-packed pace. If you want, you could take on higher difficulties to turn off the usage of a lot of these assists, if you're an old-school space-sim fan and/or a hardcore type of player.

This game has a fair amount of options (all in the splash screen that appears before you boot up into the game) & can run very well. It looks quite good, while also having its own distinct look, feel & style. On my SC15 gaming laptop, while out in space, it was eating up around 3.5 GB of VRAM at 1080p...but running extremely well at its Maximum settings at 90fps to 112fps. Simply put: this game looks good - but plays great, feels great, and runs great. In terms of actual performance and how it runs, on that front, there's just not much more I can really ask for on this one.

OUTRO

RGO already feels like it already has a bit more action & meat to it than the action-packed, open-world space-sim game Freelancer - but still just might not be as deep & complex as space-simulations like the Egosoft's X games. If you're looking for something like that, this could the space-cowboy style & action-packed space-sim & galaxy that you're looking to explore.

With this game also having some assists (fast-travel to certain areas and missions and also easier aiming & locking on) that could be much easier for not-as-hardcore players to get into, but hardcore players might be able to get into this game b/c a lot of these assists can be turned off in the higher difficulties & game modes - this game could appeal to maybe even both types of gamers, who are looking for an action-packed space-sim.

This feels like this could be the spiritual successor & evolution to Freelancer that I've actually been waiting for. Only time will tell, if this space-sim (RGO) can fully live up to that space-sim's greatness (Freelancer).
I played some of the first Rebel Galaxy but the broadsides combat model was not enjoyable for me. Sounds like the new game is more like a traditional fighter plane model - which I enjoy. Is this more or less standalone from the first game in the series?

Well I'll be damned, it was Impossible Lair after all.

Final two games look like Steep and one of the Darksiders titles.

I got Steep when it was free on Uplay a while back and it was a surprisingly fun game. I played it consistently for a few days until my character jumped out of a helicopter and chugged a Red Bull and I decided that was about all I needed to play of that game.

Impossible Lair is quite a bit better than the original.  While the first YL was a mediocre effort to recreate banjo kazooie charm, the second is more it's own thing.  To me it seemed like levels were a blend of DK Country and Rayman origins/legends.  Levels are connected with an overworld which add a gradual exploring / unlocking element.  Overall I liked it - I just wish all the cringe-y npc's from the original would have been scrapped and remade.

I played some of the first Rebel Galaxy but the broadsides combat model was not enjoyable for me. Sounds like the new game is more like a traditional fighter plane model - which I enjoy. Is this more or less standalone from the first game in the series?
Played a short amount of RG (Original) - and it felt more like naval combat, but in space. I didn't play much; maybe a hour. Didn't get much into it.

RG: Outlaw is a prequel and takes place before RG.

It's its own game, stands alone. It's not an expansion. Don't need to own RG to play this.

I believe Juno from RGO is a relative to the character from RG. She has her own story - chasing after anyone & any group(s) who was involved w/ her husband's death.

RG: Outlaw's combat & movement in your spaceship feels more traditional - like say Starlancer, Freelancer, Freespace, Egosoft's X games, and those kind of space-sim games. It's definitely more straight-on for combat & traditional, which is what I was looking for in this type of game.

You can roll, dodge, strafe, fly in 6 different directions - use mouse, KB, whatever. You have guns, missiles, the usual space-sim stuff.

With the assists on, RGO feels more accessible like say Freelancer, if you have played that.

You can also switch b/t the viewpoints - 1st person in the cockpit camera and a 3rd person camera behind the ship camera - at any time (by default, #2 key on the KB).

Played a short amount of RG (Original) - and it felt more like naval combat, but in space. I didn't play much; maybe a hour. Didn't get much into it.

RG: Outlaw is a prequel and takes place before RG.

It's its own game, stands alone. It's not an expansion. Don't need to own RG to play this.

I believe Juno from RGO is a relative to the character from RG. She has her own story - chasing after anyone & any group(s) who was involved w/ her husband's death.

RG: Outlaw's combat & movement in your spaceship feels more traditional - like say Starlancer, Freelancer, Freespace, Egosoft's X games, and those kind of space-sim games. It's definitely more straight-on for combat & traditional, which is what I was looking for in this type of game.

You can roll, dodge, strafe, fly in 6 different directions - use mouse, KB, whatever. You have guns, missiles, the usual space-sim stuff.

With the assists on, RGO feels more accessible like say Freelancer, if you have played that.

You can also switch b/t the viewpoints - 1st person in the cockpit camera and a 3rd person camera behind the ship camera - at any time (by default, #2 key on the KB).
Thanks! I had pretty much written this off because of the combat in the first game. But now I want to play it. Not enough to buy it at the EGS, but on Steam at 75% off with all expansions. In 3-4 years. CAG style.

I was gonna say yogcast had one good year but after viewing my Humble purchases I'm actually thinking about the humble freedom bundle , so yeah yogcast is always terrible

Don't listen to these morans. They're just jelly they didn't get a shout out in the Yogscast.

You losers have fun being salty. I'll be too busy drowning in pussy from my sweet Neverwinter MMO skin set to care.

Don't listen to these morans. They're just jelly they didn't get a shout out in the Yogscast.

You losers have fun being salty. I'll be too busy drowning in pussy from my sweet Neverwinter MMO skin set to care.
u laugh now but good luck laughing when u r ded from having drowned to death due from sex

The Jingle Jam Bundle is always awful.   Who wouldn't want to buy it right?  After all it has:

-  That game that's amazing and you know this because you bought it 3 years ago

-  Bundle filler crap you can get 5 for a two bucks over at Fanatical

-  Coupons

-  Add-ons for free games

-  A game or two you might find interesting but could buy for 4 to 8 bucks right now in the Winter Sale.

Everybody should buy it!    (Warning: statement is in fact false and nobody should buy unless they want to give 30 bucks to charity)

Seriously though, I'm sure that list of games lines up great for some folks wish lists and 30 bucks is a steal.  I'm happy for them.  I and many others just don't fit that criteria though.

Speaking of humble. They keep emailing me warning this month is almost past and I should indeed not stay paused.

I do have humble choice so I get it all.

Ignoring Tomb Raider is this bundle actually worth the cost and is there any games that are suprisingly good? I don't own any of them except TR

Why not PM the one person you want to have your username rather than share it publicly and get mad at friend requests? Honestly, you don't sound like a very cool friend to have.

Also seems like a good way to for sure get your profile name added to a ton of spam lists.
Eh, I replied in the thread too in public instead of PM. Thought came to my mind but I figured no one would mind.

landscape-1479206864-donald-trump-wrong.gif

P.S. - We both got sorted.

bread's done
Back