Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
For our food connoisseurs in here, check out this delicious treat:

NSFW
macaroni-cheese-jello.jpg

For our food connoisseurs in here, check out this delicious treat:
It would be better if the ketchup wrote out the statement: "The pain of separation"

Also I'll admit that I can't tell if that's a really large donut or some kind of bundt cake.

Last edited by a moderator:
MysterD Store

Epic Store Freebies.

This week's freebies:

• 20XX
  • Barony
  • Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery

Next week's freebie, if all stays on track:

• Wilmot's Warehouse

Ancestors Legacy - H75TH-VQHHZ-G*ZVB
GRIP: Combat Racing - V9R*W-0*E8K-*MM9R

God’s Trigger - Z0GNA-8WTBY-B*GIQ

* = 3+3

Hi all, hope you're doing well, i don't get on here near as much as i used to, but would just like to give an update on the games i've been playing...

Recently finished the outer worlds. It was ok. Tbh it was disappointing, just didn't really grab me all that much. Gameplay was eh, the story and dialogue didn't grip me all that much, and the world itself was just kinda ok to explore imo. Worth playing if you like obsidians past rpgs, maybe it'll click w/you more than it did me. Where it shines is the choices you have, it's pretty evident from fairly early on you can go in drastically different directions. A few years down the line i'll probably give it another shot when all the dlc is out. I give it like a 6.5/10

Booted up The Messenger last night, it's really good imo. It's a 2d sidescrolling action-platformer, only a few hours in but i'm really enjoying it. 

I'm pondering buying this bundle for American Fugitive and HOB. Will hook you up with Ancestor's Legacy if I end up buying it.
Thanks for the thought. It's not a big deal though. Moreso just get annoyed at people who can't take a minute out of their day to say thanks for others' generosity.

Huh? If I would have had to guess I would have put you down as someone who beats most of the games they play. That's interesting.
I always had FissFiss down as someone who buy a ton of pre-orders/new releases to make fun of others for not doing so, but then spends 1000 hours playing the latest COD MP.

Edit:

And dark_sage hooked me up with Ancestor's Legacy. Thanks bro!

Imagine blaming bots just because people on this forum are too incompetent to use the PM function.
Speaking of the PM function, I have a few keys to give away. First to call dibs on one of the games will get a PM.

Brütal Legend - Taken
GNOG - Taken
Psychonauts

Huh? If I would have had to guess I would have put you down as someone who beats most of the games they play. That's interesting.

Thanks for the thought. It's not a big deal though. Moreso just get annoyed at people who can't take a minute out of their day to say thanks for others' generosity.

I always had FissFiss down as someone who buy a ton of pre-orders/new releases to make fun of others for not doing so, but then spends 1000 hours playing the latest COD MP.

Edit:

And dark_sage hooked me up with Ancestor's Legacy. Thanks bro!
So very true lul.

I usually get about 10-15hrs out of SP games and then go back to my MP ones x.x

Right now: Fall Guys, Heroes of Hammerwatch, Minecraft >.< while Ghost of Tsushima sits in the other room lol. It's very rare I finish single player games nowadays

I'm somewhat like you FissFiss except I play some SP games for a while and when I've had my fun I go to staple games I play all the time like Slay the Spire. I honestly just play and get my fun, and once I feel it not as fun or repetitive or I just lose interest I drop the game. I did this recently with Saints Row 3 (not the new version). It was fun for a few hours but missions became a bit boring and I lost interest. I still had fun hours with the game, but yeah I rarely ever finish games either. Also doesn't help most of the staple games I play are rouge lites.

Imagine blaming bots just because people on this forum are too incompetent to use the PM function.
Imagine defending people who don't contribute anything but feel entitled to take games others drop when they're called assholes for their asshole behavior.

It makes me feel better than some of you aren't beating games either.  I'm currently working on Ys 8 and I don't know if I will end up finishing it or not. 

The game is padded far too much with stupid crap, the orichalcum and serial killer reveals took them hours to get to almost as if they were in phoenix wright or professor layton, The game is also waay too dark for indoor areas like the caverns and such.  I can barely make anything out not counting the actual dark dungeon you need the flashlight key item for and I still couldn't see for shit in there.  And don't even attempt to play this outside as the screen is piss poor visibility wise for playing outdoors and desperately needed a lighting customization option in the menu.
end rant. 

Does card idling count as playing games?  That is all I have done since the Summer Sale despite having genuine intentions of playing some stuff.  

Beating games...
You guys are playing games?!
I'm trying to wrap up FarCry 5, but man, it's kinda a slog... Just not feeling it. Not into the bad guys. I hope they never repeat the capture mechanic again... Getting captured 9 times with no escape sucks my left and right nuts. I do think the game looks good. I like the large open world. It feels like I have to 'buy' way more stuff than I had to in older FarCry games, fortunately MysterD's mom is still free.

Paid $15... I got my money's worth... I'd rather have paid $10 doe... Cheapass4Lyfe<gang sign>

Close to finishing my free copy of Watch Dogs 2. Definitely worth the Ubisoft Forward annoyance and a nice step up over the original. 

bread's done
Back