Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
The more I read about the Mass Effect re-release, the more I’m starting to question how much effort they actually put in. No multiplayer - semi understandable, but they excluded the Pinnacle Station dlc as well ... which seems pretty questionable.
Trust me when I say this Pinnacle Station isn't worth porting over... Hell, Bioware/EA is actually do everyone a favor as now there's no temptation to try and play it. Its combat sim waves in a game that doesn't really have good combat. There's no story. Just beat this time so you can go to the next mind numbing round.

That said. You should always be leery of these remakes. EA will cut corners in a heartbeat as does nearly every other publisher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me when I say this Pinnacle Station isn't worth porting over.
Isn't there dlc content that involves the fate of a certain batarian system? It's been a while so I might be remembering incorrectly. That seems significant to me since plotwise that element comes up a few times in the later games.

Isn't there dlc content that involves the fate of a certain batarian system? It's been a while so I might be remembering incorrectly. That seems significant to me since plotwise that element comes up a few times in the later games.
THAT one is included. (Bring Down the Sky)

Glad Prince of Persia was delayed ... it looked bloody awful. No faster way to really kill an old franchise than by releasing a terrible remake/remaster.

If anyone is looking for a surprisingly low priced quality mechanical keyboard, the EVGA Z10 with brown switches is just under $45 right now on Amazon.  It includes an LCD screen if you want to rig it up to show your temps or other system information.  I got one to replace my positively ancient Logitech G15 (14+ years old at this point) and think it's going to work out well.  Very solid construction, has a true USB hub (requires two USB connections to your PC; one for the keyboard, one for the hub), keyboard feels good and I got the display working with AIDA64 (*cough* $1.50 sketch key *cough*) to keep me informed.

Only the brown switch version with solid red backlighting is $45.  Gotta pay considerably more if you need rainbows or want to annoy your neighbors with blue switches.

wqc5yz8.png

Saw this on steamgifts...

"Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/qlc_ttv

Link your Twitch account here: https://twitch.quantum-league.com/
    Watch the stream for 1 hour (or mute it in a tab somewhere) and claim your Steam key on the Twitch drops inventory page within 24 hours: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory. You can also see your progress there.

Drop for the Steam key is on until 5am CET.

Steam store page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/651150/Quantum_League/"

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/YAScU/steam-game-quantum-league

Hard to win when everytime you make a defensive stop you get called for a penalty.
Or when the Bucs committed a penalty on defense, they got away with it. The refs definitely called two very different games.
That doesn't excuse the lack of a game plan offensively for how to help the backup offensive tackles who were physically incapable of holding up at the edges. I wouldn't have expected KC to drop so many passes either. Tampa was good last night. KC was bad. The refs were the worst.

Hard to win when everytime you make a defensive stop you get called for a penalty.
Even if that didn't happen I don't think it changes much...

The Chiefs O-line just wasn't talented enough to be successful after all the injuries. When you can get constant pressure with 4 players you have 7 players to guard 5.

All that said even in a loss Mahomes showed just how good he is. His 30 yard dart, that hit the receiver in the face, while horizontal to the ground was one of the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

The probability of Tom Brady playing in a Super Bowl (10 appearances in 21 seasons) is about the same as the probability of Humble launching a games bundle in a given week (averaging about one every other week).

More interestingly:

Probability of Tom Brady winning a Super Bowl (7 wins in 21 seasons) = 33.3%

Probability of a HB featuring more than one game (excluding DLC) that was previously unbundled*: 2/6 = 33.3%

What I'm trying to say is, how would Tom Brady feel about buying Hamble from IGN?

* Last 6 non-choice HBs, info from SG (1 - N, 2 - N, 3 - Y, 4- N, 5 - N, 6 - Y)

The most impressive stat to me is that Tom Brady has played in 14 of the previous 21 years' conference championship games.   That's nuts. 

The probability of Tom Brady playing in a Super Bowl (10 appearances in 21 seasons) is about the same as the probability of Humble launching a games bundle in a given week (averaging about one every other week).

More interestingly:

Probability of Tom Brady winning a Super Bowl (7 wins in 21 seasons) = 33.3%

Probability of a HB featuring more than one game (excluding DLC) that was previously unbundled*: 2/6 = 33.3%

What I'm trying to say is, how would Tom Brady feel about buying Hamble from IGN?

* Last 6 non-choice HBs, info from SG (1 - N, 2 - N, 3 - Y, 4- N, 5 - N, 6 - Y)
Wow, so you're saying that Tom Brady's chances of winning the Super Bowl in any given year out of the past two decades was slightly greater than the current discount of 28% for HuniePop 2: Double Date on Humble Bundle?

What a loco bitch that guy is.

Even if that didn't happen I don't think it changes much...

The Chiefs O-line just wasn't talented enough to be successful after all the injuries. When you can get constant pressure with 4 players you have 7 players to guard 5.

All that said even in a loss Mahomes showed just how good he is. His 30 yard dart, that hit the receiver in the face, while horizontal to the ground was one of the most amazing thing I've ever seen.
There were a few drives that penalties definately hurt and could have affected the outcome... the offsides FG that ended up in a TD, Brady's interception that got overturned in Bucs territory... early enough in the game the Chiefs might have been able to build up a lead or keep it closer.

Its hard enough to come down from a huge deficit as it is, and harder when you gotta pass to get back in it and can't protect the edges of the pocket, but when you need to keep it close and your defense can't make a stop without committing a penalty it is impossible. I'm sure the refs didn't just give favors to Tampa's offense either, which could have impacted KC's passing game that much more.

Warner Bros patented the Nemesis system from the Shadow of Mordor games so you can count on that idea never being expanded upon or used ever again.  

Warner Bros patented the Nemesis system from the Shadow of Mordor games so you can count on that idea never being expanded upon or used ever again.
I hope that shit never becomes common... So much of video game design is pushing what others have done before it. Imagine if Id had patented first person view or something equally important. Maybe Blizzard and random loot like in Diablo.

Yet, SoM & SoW has borrowed mechanics from UbiSoft games, open-world games, Arkham games, etc etc. Ugh.

What's next? Patents for linear-path games? Patents for open-world?

Leave it to WB.... [shakes my head]

From all the articles, it's a very specific patent and part of the reason it was delayed was because in its original form the application was too broad and too similar to other patents held by other video game companies.  So it's nothing new and no reason to paint WB as the bad guy, it's just normal course of business.  Other devs aren't banned from making similar systems they just can't copy WB's exact system. 

I will admit.. I could 100% see the kid doing that on my computer and me not realizing it.. but at the same time... this is why you test your stuff out early to make sure.

Completely off topic of everything but I can't stop laughing...
The part that gets me is when the lawyer assures the judge "I'm prepared to go forward with it. I'm here live; I'm not a cat". They played your video on my local news tonight! The anchors absolutely lost it when he got to that line. Then suggested he was committing purrjury.

The part that gets me is when the lawyer assures the judge "I'm prepared to go forward with it. I'm here live; I'm not a cat". They played your video on my local news tonight! The anchors absolutely lost it when he got to that line. Then suggested he was committing purrjury.
Here's what I don't get about that statement: can you not be live AND a cat?

596x397.3333333333333-789086803473.jpg

So my local Microcenter got an RTX 3070 in... priced at $824.99. Aren't these cards suppose to be $499?

I know there's no supply but thats just seems crazy.
But, d00d, think of all the totally awesome 3-hour long linear corridor shooter AAA games you can play at 4k!!!

bread's done
Back