Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Three free games on Prime Gaming:

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order - redeems on Origin

Total War: Warhammer - redeems on EGS

World War Z: Aftermath - redeems on EGS

Free Amazon Prime/Twitch games:

Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered

WRC 7 FIA World Rally Championship

Abandon Ship

Paper Beast – Folded Edition

In Other Waters

Two Point Hospital

https://gaming.amazon.com/home

During the last two weeks whenever I've visited the Steam store I've had an inexplicable urge to punch this guy in the face.

Good riddance, you perky bastard.

0jN8qib.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I was idling for some cards, and got a foil that sold for $3.50 from some random bundle fodder game. I can barely bring myself to spend that on a game let alone a virtual card, no idea why people would pay so much for that crap. These things were NFTs before NFTs

Final sale haul...

Bought for self

Runefall, Runefall 2, & Spelunking bundle

Received as gift

Loop Hero

Sent gift

Lost Ruins

Final Haul: Wasteland 3, Witcher 3 GOTY.

Basically stuff I want to play now/soon. So many more that I just couldn't buy because I know they're going down (or will at least be the same price again) before I play them.

Spelunking bundle
Oh crap! I didn't know they had a complete-a-bundle for Spelunky/Spelunky 2. How much was the discount?

I wanted to punch that stupid yeti for the sole reason that he would almost fall over, tread faster to maintain his balance while holding onto the sign, then look at you and smirk, in an infinite loop, every 5 seconds. It was infuriating to watch. fucking STAND STILL you NUDE DIPSHIT.

I wanted to punch that stupid yeti for the sole reason that he would almost fall over, tread faster to maintain his balance while holding onto the sign, then look at you and smirk, in an infinite loop, every 5 seconds. It was infuriating to watch. fucking STAND STILL you NUDE DIPSHIT.
4kArGDR.png

Final Haul:

With all that's upcoming on GamePass and the free shit from Epic/Prime Gaming/misc, all I bought was the Humble Bundle (the first time I've unpaused in nearly a year) for Mafia. After selling off the extra games in the cesspool, I made more than the cost of Choice back... so I'm up, actually.

Really good holiday sale, when I think of it like that.

Final Haul:

I've been reading The Hobbit to my 6-year old son and he loves the book. He also loves Lego so I bought him Lego The Hobbit. I figure that will be the perfect way for him to experience the book in another medium since I care for him too much to expose him to the abomination that is the Peter Jackson trilogy.

I also compulsively bought Cyberpunk on the last day of the Steam sale because I hate myself.

Final Haul:

I've been reading The Hobbit to my 6-year old son and he loves the book. He also loves Lego so I bought him Lego The Hobbit. I figure that will be the perfect way for him to experience the book in another medium since I care for him too much to expose him to the abomination that is the Peter Jackson trilogy.

I also compulsively bought Cyberpunk on the last day of the Steam sale because I hate myself.
Just be ready to open the wallet if he starts asking for LEGO Hobbit sets 😜

Don't know if you're joking... but Spelunking is a match 3 game in the Runefall series.
Oh thank god. I usually look through the Build a Bundles on SteamDB and didn't bother this time. When you mentioned Spelunking I looked back at the Spelunky store page and there was indeed a bundle I might have completed.

Good to know on both counts!

Stupid question, has anyone here bought a pre-built PC off of Ebay? I know buying new off of eBay shouldn't be too different but I know you deal with individual sellers and not eBay themselves.

So any tips? Recommendations? (I'll probably just go back to trying to win the right to buy a GPU off of Newegg and setting an alarm to wake up and check to see if I won... but I'm open to all suggestions.)
Microcenter in Overland Park has had some video cards lately if you are still around the area. Hit or miss obviously but probably better chances than anything else.

I grew up moderately poor, but had buckets of Legos (actual name brand) to play with. I must have missed the point in time when Legos jumped to being more expensive then my automotive hobbies. 

How long will the free epic store games gonna keep coming? Never thought I'll have a pc collection of games besides the old's stuff I had 20 years when I use to play on PC.

I grew up moderately poor, but had buckets of Legos (actual name brand) to play with. I must have missed the point in time when Legos jumped to being more expensive then my automotive hobbies.
Legos had a couple of periods when they weren’t all that popular, and I think the pricing only went kinda nuts after they recovered from the last one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVCOAFKjaoY

How long will the free epic store games gonna keep coming? Never thought I'll have a pc collection of games besides the old's stuff I had 20 years when I use to play on PC.
Probably so long as they need a hook to get people to visit the store. So either when the store dies or the planet is absorbed by the Sun. Whichever comes first.

Also, I just bought a game from GamersGate in the year 2022 (Dead Cells). It's been a long time since I spent money there. You know how long? My last paid purchase there was DLC for Rochard. Rochard. I guarantee no one here has even thought about that game once in the last seven years.

Final Haul:

But the Lego Hobbit game is based on the Peter Jackson Trilogy, including lines from the movie.

Legos had a couple of periods when they weren’t all that popular, and I think the pricing only went kinda nuts after they recovered from the last one.
Any time people graph it versus inflation, it's been a pretty flat line, actually.

Legos got expensive when they started getting super big licenses, I think. I didn't notice a spike in them til they started getting like, Star Wars and such. I worked for TRU in the early 2000s and I recall there being some pricing differences between the others and then the SW legos.

I ended up just picking up Demon's Tilt as I've had it on my wishlist for a while now. 

I'm sure it'll now end up in a bundle, but it's not on Gamepass. 

If I get a couple hours of nostalgia out of it (I played Devil's Crush and Alien Crush on PC Engine/Turbographics 16), I'll be happy with the purchase. 

Microcenter in Overland Park has had some video cards lately if you are still around the area. Hit or miss obviously but probably better chances than anything else.
My work schedule makes going there a huge clusterfuck. If I had some guarantees it would be great but you cannot even depend upon their website for a snapshot on what's in stock.

There's a discord setup to help but it's info is usually from the day before or updated after it's too late for me to contemplate running out there.

My work schedule makes going there a huge clusterfuck. If I had some guarantees it would be great but you cannot even depend upon their website for a snapshot on what's in stock.

There's a discord setup to help but it's info is usually from the day before or updated after it's too late for me to contemplate running out there.
Yeah I just drop in once every couple weeks when I have a free hour. I've actually seen 3090s there several times but no 3080s.

do they still sell those generic blue buckets of legos, or is it just the overpriced, nostalgia driven sets that morans swoon over? cuz it's a genius move by lego to take advantage of all the man babies that have.....

ah, fuck it, who the hell am i to criticize someone's hobby? enjoy your legos, but don't go crying when one of the pieces get stuck up your nose.

Maybe you weren't as poor as you think. Legos have always been insanely expensive, but are by far the least expensive now that they've ever been.

We had just a handful of pirate sets we'd be lucky to get on Christmas. One year all my brothers shared a single pirate ship, and considered it the nicest thing we'd got for Christmas.

It retailed for $110 in the 80's. That's $250 in today's money. The most comparable pirates product today is bigger, with more pieces (and no, not just smaller pieces: more value by every metric), and retails for $100 in today's money.

The classic creative buckets, with 790 pieces, retail for $60 and are usually around $40 on Amazon. You can go up to 1500 pieces for just $74 retail. Legos are less expensive than ever.

bread's done
Back