Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I second this for Sapienza. I think it's possibly the best map of all time. It's definitely in the conversation.
"Sapienza is the best map of all-time.... wait, wait. I worry what you just heard was 'Sapienza is the best Hitman map of all-time.' What I said was, 'Sapienza is the best map of all-time.' Do you understand?"

Looks like Tango Gameworks (team behind The Evil Within 1 and 2) just shadowdropped a new game during that Xbox presentation earlier today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgd4aU56Kig

It's already on Steam now at a nice $29.99 budget price, and it's also going to be on Game Pass on PC:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1817230/HiFi_RUSH/

The art style looks good and I like the rhythm based gameplay idea.  Since I have Game Pass on PC I'll probably download it later today and check it out.

Looks like a perfect Game Pass game. Could really likely be poopy and forgettable, but has some style. I don't like the attitude as much in that video, but it looks OK. Also looks like Forspoken doesn't look like a game I will want to play until it has a very deep discount. I already have plenty of generic open world games and am playing Far Cry 5 already, done with 2 areas but contemplating if I should finish it. Story just isn't too good and I'm getting bored of the gameplay. My last area was finished a lot quicker than the first though.

Looks like a perfect Game Pass game. Could really likely be poopy and forgettable, but has some style. I don't like the attitude as much in that video, but it looks OK. Also looks like Forspoken doesn't look like a game I will want to play until it has a very deep discount. I already have plenty of generic open world games and am playing Far Cry 5 already, done with 2 areas but contemplating if I should finish it. Story just isn't too good and I'm getting bored of the gameplay. My last area was finished a lot quicker than the first though.
Have you been kidnapped yet? You can't stop until you get kidnapped otherwise you will not get the full FC5 experience..

Last edited by a moderator:
I may pickup the old ones for cheap after I've made my way through the new trilogy. Hitman 3 is super addictive and I'll have access to 1/2 tomorrow. I've started doing some of the side content like elusive targets and what feels like 30 minutes can quickly turn into 2 or 3 hours of playtime.
I tried going back and playing Blood Money bu man.... It looks like ass and the controls are really wonky... I wish they'd redo the old games in the new Hitman engine....

Also, AC: Black Flag is probably the best pirate game I have ever played. Its a fairly crappy AC game (although not as bad of a plot as Odyssey or Valhalla). If PoopySoft's Skull & Bones is half (I probably should say 75%) as good as Black Flag, I'm in... But knowing PoopySoft I will end up buying it for $10 or less because it will be a dumpster fire of always online, MTX hell....

100% agree....they really have lost their way. Don't get me wrong Black Flag was amazing from a gameply standpoint...i just think after AC3 they were like, well now what do we do?

Odyssey was really just another open world game and I thnk Origins they just wanted a way to do Egypt and said lets make it an origin story.

We will see if they focus more on the story with Basim now...I just think that I want it to go back to the story it was and convince myself that is whats happening.

Also I think I am one of the only people that actually appreciate the present day story segments....
I am one of those sickos who has played through all the AC games (except Valhalla) including the 2.5D smaller games for India/China/Russia with the intent of trying to follow the continuity of the modern day thread. Kind of like when you watch a show to completion even though it clearly is not as good as it used to be but you need to see it through to the end. I do plan to play Valhalla but haven't had time yet. I think the Ezio trilogy was the most fun for me although the Illuminati puzzles probably would not have lasting appeal if repeated.

It is kind of interesting that Ubisoft has spent so much time on the European/American historical periods when there is a mountain of history in China/India/Japan that is just dying to be told. Maybe Western audiences don't go for Asian history as much as Western history but I think I would learn more that I didn't already know with a shift to the East.

Factorio is still $30 but there is a plan to increase the price to $35 tomorrow to keep up with inflation.

The developers have stated that they will never put the game on sale so if anyone has it on their wishlist then now is probably the cheapest you will ever be able to get it.
Thanks for the heads up... removing from my wishlist.

EDIT:

LOL

https://steamcommunity.com/id/UNIBOOMER/recommended/427520/

y952Pit.png

Looks like the metro game series is about 80% off again.  Seems like it's consistently this price pretty often. $14 gets you the whole series. 

Decided to play and finish Telling Lies before it leaves Gamepass. Frankly this can barely be called a game. It plays like an alternate reality game. You pretty much start as someone who comes in FMV style and opens this laptop. You have this database thing with videos you can search using terms used in the videos to get the full story. Pretty much every video stars David, who is the main character. You watch FMVs of different times over a period of his life to try to figure out things about him and who he interacts with. I highly recommend a paper and pen writing down important terms. The game controls really badly mainly with the mouse and keyboard. To speed up and down videos is not easy and you can click on subs to search against that term. This is pretty much a movie broken up into a messy searching game. The acting is alright albeit solid especially for the David character. A few of the others were pretty good, but some weren't amazing. It's a lot of videos with many being very uninteresting.

Overall it told a story and I beat it in about 3.5 hours. I didn't like this one much and am pretty sure Her Story and Immortality are officially off my backlog list now. I think they're all like this except about different subjects. Some people find these fun, but I could do without it. Still glad I got to try it, so I don't have to be tempted by it when it is cheap. 6/10 for originality, but not super fun or interesting.

Factorio is a pretty good game. I prefer others in the genre like Satisfactory though. Be interesting if the price goes up on Gog and Humble. I was surprised that it actually gets the member discount there given the devs attitudes on price. But even Rimworld goes on sale more often now.

Decided to play and finish Telling Lies before it leaves Gamepass. Frankly this can barely be called a game. It plays like an alternate reality game. You pretty much start as someone who comes in FMV style and opens this laptop. You have this database thing with videos you can search using terms used in the videos to get the full story. Pretty much every video stars David, who is the main character. You watch FMVs of different times over a period of his life to try to figure out things about him and who he interacts with. I highly recommend a paper and pen writing down important terms. The game controls really badly mainly with the mouse and keyboard. To speed up and down videos is not easy and you can click on subs to search against that term. This is pretty much a movie broken up into a messy searching game. The acting is alright albeit solid especially for the David character. A few of the others were pretty good, but some weren't amazing. It's a lot of videos with many being very uninteresting.

Overall it told a story and I beat it in about 3.5 hours. I didn't like this one much and am pretty sure Her Story and Immortality are officially off my backlog list now. I think they're all like this except about different subjects. Some people find these fun, but I could do without it. Still glad I got to try it, so I don't have to be tempted by it when it is cheap. 6/10 for originality, but not super fun or interesting.
I "played" it on XBox mainly for the easy achievements once a day to get the 50 MS rewards points for earning a cheevo. Agreed there is no gameplay. You search for keywords and watch all the videos. The videos appear to be well made. Maybe the people that make this should just make a movie instead?

Looks like the metro game series is about 80% off again. Seems like it's consistently this price pretty often. $14 gets you the whole series.
That's a steal if I've ever seen one. All of the Metro games are awesome AF.

Even the two Metro Exodus DLC's are really good too.

That's a steal if I've ever seen one. All of the Metro games are awesome AF.

Even the two Metro Exodus DLC's are really good too.
I bought the saga bundle last night.

With recently buying a gaming PC and new high end monitor, I want to try some new-ish games to see what PC gaming nowadays is all about. I have always been a hardcore collector, borderline anti digital games kind of guy. Though in todays world you almost don’t have a choice anymore.

Would you have some recommendations for some steam games or any PC games for that matter that can bring me back into the PC gaming fold and re-discover my love for it? It’s been ten years since I played on PC.

I "played" it on XBox mainly for the easy achievements once a day to get the 50 MS rewards points for earning a cheevo. Agreed there is no gameplay. You search for keywords and watch all the videos. The videos appear to be well made. Maybe the people that make this should just make a movie instead?
i thought it was really cool when i first started it, but as it went on the novelty wore off and i watched most of the clips in FF just reading the subtitles. it definitely was a unique way to experience a story though. i wish you could have flagged clips and had them play simultaneously...seeing as how most of them were single sides of a conversation with the other side being a different clip it resulted in a lot of time where the character is just sitting in silence or nodding/blinking while the 'other' person is talking. simultaneous playback would have at least cut down on that drag

I bought the saga bundle last night.

With recently buying a gaming PC and new high end monitor, I want to try some new-ish games to see what PC gaming nowadays is all about. I have always been a hardcore collector, borderline anti digital games kind of guy. Though in todays world you almost don’t have a choice anymore.

Would you have some recommendations for some steam games or any PC games for that matter that can bring me back into the PC gaming fold and re-discover my love for it? It’s been ten years since I played on PC.
What type of games do you like?

If you're in wordy & verbose CRPG's similar to Planescape Torment - go play Disco Elysium.

If you got a decent PC with RT support - can't go wrong w/ Cyberpunk 2077; doesn't live up to the hype, but it's still good.

If you like immersive sims - usual games like Bioshock: The Collection; Prey 2017; System Shock series; Deus Ex series.

The usual RPG stuff like Skyrim: Special; Fallout 3 GOTY; Fallout NV Ultimate; Fallout 4 GOTY (thanks to Far Harbor DLC); Wasteland 3; The Outer Worlds; Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 EE; NWN1 EE (thanks to Hordes expansion); NWN2 Complete (only on GOG); Jade Empire; KOTOR 1 and 2; Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines; Mass Effect: Legendary - yeah, all of those are great.

If you like gangster & crime stuff - Mafia Trilogy and GTA series are great too...except for those GTA Trilogy Definitive "Remasters"). Better off with OG versions of GTA 3,VC, SA - if you can get them. L.A Noire is really good and Red Dead Redemption 2 is great too. Can't go wrong w/ Sleeping Dogs: Definitive either. Yakuza 0 is awesome too.

Donut Country review beaten after 1.5 hours on Gamepass before it leaves in a few days. First of all this game is about a hole in the ground that gets bigger every time it sucks down things. You play as the hole and have a story with some quirky characters like a girl and a racoon who collects trash. Many people are in this hollow area underground and you play through their stories. The story is okay and the characters are also generally okay.

This plays similar to Katamari Damacy, except it's just a hole that gets bigger instead of a ball. It controls well with the mouse. You suck up more and more things until you suck up the main things which is usually a character and their building. There are some complications as levels go on to figure out how to get things moving and suck up different things, but it never becomes extremely complicated. I had to look up one solution, but that more cause of some finnicky physics than anything. Once everything is sucked up on a level you get some more story from the characters and then another level rinse and repeat until you finish the game.

This one I liked enough, but wasn't amazed. The story and characters were quirky and alright, but the humor didn't amuse me much. It's a very quick play and worth trying if you have Gamepass or get it cheaply bundled. I wouldn't call it a must play, but it didn't feel like a waste of time like Telling Lies was. 6.5/10.

20 Minutes Till Dawn review after 3 hours and a few wins. This is another game similar to Vampire Survivors except you have guns in this one. The art style is kind of messy and dark, but you can usually tell monsters apart unless there are many on stream. The quirk of this one is you get abilities, which can get another 2 abilities under it and then a final one after acquiring one of those abilities. These are all powerful and shape your play style such as faster shots or doing lightning strikes now and then. You keep going for 20 minutes until you face a boss and win or lose the run.

The game doesn't feel optimized for the Series X controller, but it controls alright with it. You cannot as far as I can tell check the other abilities under the ability you select at level ups. This is highly unideal, but it controls well enough with it. Frankly this game seems pretty early-ish access. There aren't many levels and the ability pool isn't super deep IMHO. It plays alright, but you're way better off with Vampire Survivors and likely its DLC.

I like this game enough, but it is a tiny bit generic and feels like there isn't enough meat right now for the EA price. 6/10

I am one of those sickos who has played through all the AC games (except Valhalla) including the 2.5D smaller games for India/China/Russia with the intent of trying to follow the continuity of the modern day thread. Kind of like when you watch a show to completion even though it clearly is not as good as it used to be but you need to see it through to the end. I do plan to play Valhalla but haven't had time yet. I think the Ezio trilogy was the most fun for me although the Illuminati puzzles probably would not have lasting appeal if repeated.

It is kind of interesting that Ubisoft has spent so much time on the European/American historical periods when there is a mountain of history in China/India/Japan that is just dying to be told. Maybe Western audiences don't go for Asian history as much as Western history but I think I would learn more that I didn't already know with a shift to the East.
You have to get through Valhalla...feels like they are trying to get back to some sort of story continuity. And yes, I would love for them to focus elsewhere in the world...much deeper mythology...there was a books series called Area 51 (by Robert Doherty) that connected a bunch of our myths/legends with an alien twist. I liked the connections..hated the series from the "the-bad-guy-is-always on-top" standpoint

Morrowind will be free on Prime next month. So with this and Death of the Outsider that's 2 more free Bethesda games. I think the only notable ones that haven't been given away are Skyrim, Fallout 4, Wolfenstein 2, Doom series and Deathloop/Ghostwire.

You have to get through Valhalla...feels like they are trying to get back to some sort of story continuity. And yes, I would love for them to focus elsewhere in the world...much deeper mythology...there was a books series called Area 51 (by Robert Doherty) that connected a bunch of our myths/legends with an alien twist. I liked the connections..hated the series from the "the-bad-guy-is-always on-top" standpoint
I just beat Ghost of Tsushima and the DLCs on PS5. I am now playing Halo Infinite on my Series X. I have to beat a Nintendo Switch game next (Triangle Strategy?), then a PC/SteamDeck game, and then a retro/emulated game before I can circle back to the PS5.

I have been intentionally stalling waiting to acquire the Valhalla DLC but I did get it last Black Friday so no excuses any more.

Epic Store:

Borderlands 3: Ultimate Edition = $20

-> Includes BL3 base-game, Season Pass 1, Season Pass 2 & some Cosmetic Bonus Stuff.

What this package of BL3: Ultimate includes, in details:

Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition is the quintessential Borderlands 3 experience, featuring the award-winning base game plus all 6 content add-ons and the full collection of bonus cosmetic packs! Blast through multiple worlds as 1 of 4 Vault Hunters – the ultimate treasure-seeking badasses of the Borderlands.

Season Pass includes four campaign add-ons:
• Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot
• Guns, Love, and Tentacles: The Marriage of Wainwright & Hammerlock
• Bounty of Blood
• Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck

Season Pass 2 includes:
• Designer's Cut content add-on, featuring brand new mode 'Arms Race' and an additional skill tree for each Vault Hunter
• Director's Cut content add-on details to be announced
• All four Multiverse Final Form Cosmetic Packs

Additional Bonus Content:
• Butt Stallion Pack: Weapon skin, trinket, Butt Stallion grenade mod
• Retro Cosmetic Pack
• Neon Cosmetic Pack
• Gearbox Cosmetic Pack
• Toy Box Weapons Pack
• Equippable XP & Loot Drop Boost Mods

Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: Denuvo Anti-Tamper

I just beat Ghost of Tsushima and the DLCs on PS5. I am now playing Halo Infinite on my Series X. I have to beat a Nintendo Switch game next (Triangle Strategy?), then a PC/SteamDeck game, and then a retro/emulated game before I can circle back to the PS5.

I have been intentionally stalling waiting to acquire the Valhalla DLC but I did get it last Black Friday so no excuses any more.
totally get that, although i never (and rarely) get DLC for a game...but yeah lets not get started on back logs :p

Ghosts is one of the only games ever got all the trophies for, the other one was Ragnarok

totally get that, although i never (and rarely) get DLC for a game...but yeah lets not get started on back logs :p

Ghosts is one of the only games ever got all the trophies for, the other one was Ragnarok
It was good but like any open world game it can take a long time to complete. The DLC was interesting. It came with the Director's cut.

Battlerite and Battlerite Royale DLC:

Y8VRE-F27GN-XBDWY

I662E-AXKEP-CVPK5

DCTZD-A8J9T-WYKMY

LD9N3-HMHWL-796R8

0JZK9-VEC6Q-YFEFI

3PF33-KTTWV-M5G6J

TC696-RVJRM-L50XR

F7H87-RPJNK-ZIZPK

B3VP2-JZCTG-T92ND

4LTBX-MVT0C-4KFI0

24C7C-I84D4-EJFXP

ITEBC-2XBFL-TV99K

Got gifted Vampire Survivors 3.5 hours ago and spent all that time trying to remember what the intro screen reminded me of...

3tyytfsib0g81.png

Man it's been years since I've had the stamina to spend an entire 3.5 hours "trying to remember" something. 

Anyone played Rimworld DLCS? I did get the game on Fanatical (the base one) and am likely going to play it and get the DLC later if I like the game, but am wondering if the DLCS are worth it sometime.

Not sure if this is a legit sale or a price mistake, but it looks like Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising is 80% off ($2.99):

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1658290/Eiyuden_Chronicle_Rising/

This is the lowest price the game has ever been by a longshot I believe. Assuming this is an intended sale it runs until January 31st.

Legit sale. It was also $2-$3 digitally on eshop for a few days around Thanksgiving.
Legit question... how do you play games like this on a PC? I ask because I've been console only for the past 10 years, just recently buying a new gaming PC. Used to play mainly FPS and RTS like the original Call of Duty, Battlefield 2142, and Command and Conquer.

Or do the kids these days use console controllers on their PC? Decades ago that was always the dream...

Legit question... how do you play games like this on a PC?
You can do anything you would do on a console on a PC. As an added bonus, you have your choice of controllers from just about every major console. I personally use Xbox Series and Saturn controllers when not on M/KB.

Legit question... how do you play games like this on a PC? I ask because I've been console only for the past 10 years, just recently buying a new gaming PC. Used to play mainly FPS and RTS like the original Call of Duty, Battlefield 2142, and Command and Conquer.

Or do the kids these days use console controllers on their PC? Decades ago that was always the dream...
I use an Xbox Series X/S controller connected to a USB port, although you can also use their proprietary wireless dongle or a Bluetooth adapter. PS5 Dualsense is also an option with a cable or Bluetooth for many games or an 8bitdo controller.

Legit question... how do you play games like this on a PC?

Do you mean what control scheme?

Many people use controllers (xbox361etc/ps4/ps5/steam controller/arcade sticks/etc/etc/etc).

I don't like controllers. I play all my games with use keyboard and mouse.

Decades ago there was...

lY7DLWa.jpg

And I think I remember homebrew adapters for using older console controllers on pc existing at least 20 years ago.

Anyone played Rimworld DLCS? I did get the game on Fanatical (the base one) and am likely going to play it and get the DLC later if I like the game, but am wondering if the DLCS are worth it sometime.
Definately play the base game and see how you like it. The DLC's aren't needed and I'd recommend learning the base game first. I only own the Royalty dlc which is ok but not something I'd rush to get. The ideology one doesn't interest me as it is just roleplay stuff that makes the game more tedious. The new biotech one gets good reviews but I've not picked it up yet. Maybe in the future if they ever put it on sale. $25 is steep and I've burned out on the game awhile back.

Mods to check out after you've spent some time in game, Dub's Bad Hygiene (adds sanitation, water requirements, much better A/C options), Hospitality mod (lets people come visit and trade more as house guests) and Wall Light. A lot of Dub's other mods add neat stuff to the game. Oh, and Vanilla Fishing Expanded adds fishing into the game.

Perfect for Skies of Arcadia.
Wait, did that finally get a PC port?

EDIT:

USB-based Xbox 360 for Windows Controller over here. Yeah, I'm still old-schooling it over here from that 360 era on PC.

Probably gonna need to buy newer controllers at some point, as I'm down to my last 360 for Windows controller.

I certainly do prefer that over the Logitech F310.

Wait, did that finally get a PC port?

EDIT:
USB-based Xbox 360 for Windows Controller over here. Yeah, I'm still old-schooling it over here from that 360 era on PC.

Probably gonna need to buy newer controllers at some point, as I'm down to my last 360 for Windows controller.

I certainly do prefer that over the Logitech F310.
Sadly, no, emulation is the only option on PC, but I hope it gets a remaster at some point.

Oh how I wish they would remaster that, baten kaitos, and a few other things.
Rumors for the first Baten Kaitos are floating... I would hope its a dual pack with both titles.

Click the box, take whatever, do whatever. At least let others know what you nabbed.

Awesomenauts: 6YNQR-LJNL0-LD48L

Awesomenauts DLC: XDLN6-LK4AT-YH4B4

Nightsky: YRV3X-7ZFGW-A4Y6Z

Dominique Pamplemousse: QBKVB-70YC8-NZH4J

Battlesloths: 5GI8B-0TFP9-M7YVK

Uurnog Uurnlimited: 967D6-Y2CBI-QZVNE

Tumblestone: L9ET6-2I4DZ-VWM70

Slime-san: MJT3M-JQEB7-JNRMT

Hacknet: DVXBK-J3TX4-DJXB6

Millennium: A New Hope: TMMD6-088DV-8FWLK

Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You: MCK09-KEXP4-0MRZE

Automachef: YHD7L-CZX30-CYKTH

Through the Darkest of Times: YHIMQ-VIDY3-YBHRK

American Fugitive: XBTQQ-92BRW-EZKJK

The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters: Y27Q9-FK3QM-AA77J
Total Tank Simulator: QY2QH-70PR9-RWFWV
Boomerang Fu: Q3MAQ-IYZNC-ZYGNA
Worms Rumble: T4697-G6MCL-ETXHA
Kill It With Fire: VNPE3-PKXKN-5EAT2
Swag and Sorcery: Q02HK-06CID-7LMYX
Orwell: Ignorance is Strength: LQK8H-ICFPJ-VNP0Z
Talisman: Digital Edition: 8026Q-FMIZ3-LP9GP
Beyond The Wire: MPTPX-YD8RP-D3PZ9

Hello Neighbor: XKDXQ-Y27G4-QX3IN

Dirt Rally 2.0 CAR DLC: AITPV-LX3ZL-FAXJR

Dirt Rally 2.0 CAR DLC: ARJH7-QWWBD-JRE9P

Dirt Rally 2.0 CAR DLC: AM0QI-9Z24Q-DBWYI

XCOM® 2: Resistance Warrior Pack DLC: LF8XQ-BHWGY-HMYFQ
XCOM® 2: Reinforcement Pack DLC: P0ERX-HGVQR-HBVAR
Golf With Your Friends - OST: BJFM3-EFF2X-8JYI0

Worms Rumble Legends Pack DLC: P9MYX-GYDX9-9DN9M

Eador: Masters of the Broken World [GOG]: XBDUNGX7

Rumors for the first Baten Kaitos are floating... I would hope its a dual pack with both titles.

Click the box, take whatever, do whatever. At least let others know what you nabbed.

Awesomenauts: 6YNQR-LJNL0-LD48L

Awesomenauts DLC: XDLN6-LK4AT-YH4B4

Nightsky: YRV3X-7ZFGW-A4Y6Z

Dominique Pamplemousse: QBKVB-70YC8-NZH4J

Battlesloths: 5GI8B-0TFP9-M7YVK

Uurnog Uurnlimited: 967D6-Y2CBI-QZVNE

Tumblestone: L9ET6-2I4DZ-VWM70

Slime-san: MJT3M-JQEB7-JNRMT

Hacknet: DVXBK-J3TX4-DJXB6

Millennium: A New Hope: TMMD6-088DV-8FWLK

Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You: MCK09-KEXP4-0MRZE

Automachef: YHD7L-CZX30-CYKTH

Through the Darkest of Times: YHIMQ-VIDY3-YBHRK

American Fugitive: XBTQQ-92BRW-EZKJK

The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters: Y27Q9-FK3QM-AA77J
Total Tank Simulator: QY2QH-70PR9-RWFWV
Boomerang Fu: Q3MAQ-IYZNC-ZYGNA
Worms Rumble: T4697-G6MCL-ETXHA
Kill It With Fire: VNPE3-PKXKN-5EAT2
Swag and Sorcery: Q02HK-06CID-7LMYX
Orwell: Ignorance is Strength: LQK8H-ICFPJ-VNP0Z
Talisman: Digital Edition: 8026Q-FMIZ3-LP9GP
Beyond The Wire: MPTPX-YD8RP-D3PZ9

Hello Neighbor: XKDXQ-Y27G4-QX3IN

Dirt Rally 2.0 CAR DLC: AITPV-LX3ZL-FAXJR

Dirt Rally 2.0 CAR DLC: ARJH7-QWWBD-JRE9P

Dirt Rally 2.0 CAR DLC: AM0QI-9Z24Q-DBWYI

XCOM® 2: Resistance Warrior Pack DLC: LF8XQ-BHWGY-HMYFQ
XCOM® 2: Reinforcement Pack DLC: P0ERX-HGVQR-HBVAR
Golf With Your Friends - OST: BJFM3-EFF2X-8JYI0

Worms Rumble Legends Pack DLC: P9MYX-GYDX9-9DN9M

Eador: Masters of the Broken World [GOG]: XBDUNGX7
Thanks. I didnt get any but I am sure the person who grabbed them all is writing up his thank you reply as we speak.

bread's done
Back