Steam Deals Thread V11 ~ Let's move along, people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Seemed about time for a new thread, so here it is. Welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V11!

Daily Deal
Luftrausers - $9.99 $5.99

Yesterday's Deal
Metro: Last Light Complete Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Metro 2033 - $14.99 $3.74

Weekend Deals
Europa Universalis IV - $39.99 $9.99
Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition - $44.99 $11.24 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis III Collection - 39.99 9.99
Europa Universalis III Complete - 14.99 3.74 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition - 9.99 2.49
PAYDAY 2 - 29.99 9.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
PAYDAY™ The Heist - 14.99 4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]

Midweek Madness
Audiosurf 2 - $14.99 $8.99
Audiosurf - $9.99 $2.49
XCOM Complete - $49.99 $24.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]
Painkiller Complete Pack - $69.99 $13.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

Weeklong Deals
Pool Nation - $9.99 $1.49
Booster Trooper - $4.99 $0.74
Zeno Clash - $9.99 $1.99
Thunder Wolves - $9.99 $1.99
Alien Breed™ Trilogy - $22.99 $11.49 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Two Worlds II - $19.99 $4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Titan Quest - Immortal Throne - $14.99 $3.74
Titan Quest - $14.99 $3.74
Sine Mora - $9.99 $2.49
Primal Carnage - $14.99 $3.74
Mirror's Edge™ - $19.99 $4.99
Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina - $7.99 $1.99
Guncraft - $14.99 $3.74
Expeditions: Conquistador - $19.99 $4.99
Alien Spidy - $9.99 $2.49
Violett - $9.99 $2.99
Dark Matter - $14.99 $4.49
Survivor Squad - $8.99 $2.96
Victoria II - $19.99 $6.79
Star Trek - $14.99 $5.09
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition - $14.99 $5.09
Tiny Troopers - $4.99 $2.49
Spate - $9.99 $4.99
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Litil Divil - $9.99 $4.99
Last Dream - $9.99 $4.99
KickBeat Steam Edition - $9.99 $4.99
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
Dead Space Pack - $34.99 $8.74 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Earthworm Jim Collection - $19.99 $9.99
Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension - $34.99 $17.49
Desert Thunder - $9.99 $4.99
Construction Machines 2014 - $14.99 $7.49
Tower of Guns - $14.99 $8.24
PlayClaw - Game Video Recorder - $49.99 $29.99
Vox - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure II (Obscure: The Aftermath) - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure - $6.99 $5.24
Action Indie Pack - $14.99 $1.49
Geneforge Saga - $19.99 $3.99

Miscellaneous Deals (end time varies)
Cloudbuilt - $19.99 $9.19
Titan Quest Gold - $19.99 $4.99
Football Manager 2014 - $49.99 $12.5
Dracula Trilogy - $19.99 $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
The Wolf Among Us - $24.99 $16.74
MXGP - $39.99 $25.19
FX Eleven - $19.99 $9.99
Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 - $39.99 $19.99
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - $14.99 $6.00

Thread under construction, more to be added shortly...

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
One more to give away.

RACE Injection Includes 6 items:

• RACE 07
  • STCC The Game 2
  • Formula RaceRoom
  • GT Power Expansion
  • Retro Pack
  • WTCC 2010 Pack

3PLB9-055RB-7GJ0R

So Winter Wolves says he gave keys "over two weeks ago" to the bundle sites for Planet Stronghold which I find a bit suspicious since Groupees in the past has distributed Steam keys for games well before the official release if the developer gave them the keys early.

I suppose I should contact [email protected] but then watch Eric say some crap like they never got them but then it turns out after a bunch of drama that Winter Wolves contacted someone else there or Eric had his head up his ass or some crap like that.

Man I'm getting too old for this internet lynch mob for keys crap.

Looks like Planet Stronghold Steam keys are up on Humble (including a Steam key for the Deluxe DLC).

inb4 Groupees buyers get screwed again. Can't say I didn't see this coming, but at least it's only the soundtrack and nothing important.
Actually I feel like a dumbass for skipping that Groupees because I wanted Vera Blanc.

I'm out of this lynch mob for once. I already got my keys from HB so I need to farm and sell quickly before the other dirty peons get keys. It's all about me.

EDIT: Time to start crashing the prices.....

pWLJl53.png

^

|

Is that serious? Ugh.
I thought he was saying the game was already out. I still have 5 hours to get them to you, relax :)

They would have been sent earlier but I've had a dead PC (on top of trying to sort the group).

I thought he was saying the game was already out. I still have 5 hours to get them to you, relax :)

They would have been sent earlier but I've had a dead PC (on top of trying to sort the group).
Hope you get your PC stuff worked out. Is that the one you stream with? Super bummer if so. Good luck with it.

Looks like Planet Stronghold Steam keys are up on Humble (including a Steam key for the Deluxe DLC).

inb4 Groupees buyers get screwed again. Can't say I didn't see this coming, but at least it's only the soundtrack and nothing important.
If you're like me and haven't memorized every bundle, you can find Planet Stronghold in your HiB Library under Humble Weekly Sale: Celebrating Open Source

*sigh* was Planet Stronghold on the $1 tier for that humble openindiesourcewhateverthehell bundle? Because I'm annoyed then that the $1 people got it before us $10 people that bought the damned thing 20 months ago.  :bomb:

*sigh* was Planet Stronghold on the $1 tier for that humble openindiesourcewhateverthehell bundle? Because I'm annoyed then that the $1 people got it before us $10 people that bought the damned thing 20 months ago. :bomb:
I bought the winter wolves bundle but the 10 dollar tier was a joke. Wasn't planet stronghold a bonus for that as well as being in the 10 dollar tier? I know the bonus wasn't reached but that's one of the reasons I avoided that tier...well that and no real cag buys into 10 dollar bundle tiers.

ftfy

Good to hear your pc troubles were only temporary. Looking forward to see what you do with your group. From the ashes, right?
Let's hope so. It's a long road to get back to where we were.

Sweezy Gunner keys are now being sent out. Give it a few hours before you get yours.

I bought the winter wolves bundle but the 10 dollar tier was a joke. Wasn't planet stronghold a bonus for that as well as being in the 10 dollar tier? I know the bonus wasn't reached but that's one of the reasons I avoided that tier...well that and no real cag buys into 10 dollar bundle tiers.
It was a bonus in that they were going to give it to everyone at the $5 tier if they reached so many bundles sold. They lowered the number drastically and still didn't meet the goal.

*sigh* was Planet Stronghold on the $1 tier for that humble openindiesourcewhateverthehell bundle? Because I'm annoyed then that the $1 people got it before us $10 people that bought the damned thing 20 months ago. :bomb:
Yeah, I'm annoyed about that too.. I paid $10 because I love VNs and didn't mind supporting the dev, but I regret that now. It's the most expensive bundle I've ever bought.

I guess the recent $5 Red Dead Redemption sale on PSN probably confirms no PC/PS4 port, I was still holding out a 1% hope it could come to PC one day but this was the final nail in the coffin I'd imagine.

My reasoning being if there was a PC port in the works they'd probably want it on PS4 as well, and they wouldn't discount PS3 to $5 and ensure more people already own the game for cheap.

I guess the recent $5 Red Dead Redemption sale on PSN probably confirms no PC/PS4 port, I was still holding out a 1% hope it could come to PC one day but this was the final nail in the coffin I'd imagine.

My reasoning being if there was a PC port in the works they'd probably want it on PS4 as well, and they wouldn't discount PS3 to $5 and ensure more people already own the game for cheap.
You're just posting this to get MysterD's attention, aren't you?

I got banned from the CS:GO forums til May 8th for posting a trade outside the trade forum?  I posted one last night but I am pretty sure it was in the Trade section.

Anybody know who I could contact or better yet see my old posts..

edit: Well i found how to see my old posts but the mods must of deleted it.

This might be the silliest logic I've ever seen.

Yeah, I'm annoyed about that too.. I paid $10 because I love VNs and didn't mind supporting the dev, but I regret that now. It's the most expensive bundle I've ever bought.
But your $10 has bought him tissue to wipe his tears from all the stress and bitchiness that being in a bundle brings.

I want Watch_Dogs.  As Uplay codes go out, we're seeing prices of $30 (or less) on the market. ....So...

Stupid question: How long is the wait after a Ubisoft game's release before competitive prices show up on Steam?

I think I could wait a month to play it on Steam, but only if the proverbial "Steam surcharge" wasn't ridiculous.  'Cause if that's the case, I may as well buy a Uplay code now and play it day one.

Thanks in advance.

I want Watch_Dogs. As Uplay codes go out, we're seeing prices of $30 (or less) on the market. ....So...

Stupid question: How long is the wait after a Ubisoft game's release before competitive prices show up on Steam?

I think I could wait a month to play it on Steam, but only if the proverbial "Steam surcharge" wasn't ridiculous. 'Cause if that's the case, I may as well buy a Uplay code now and play it day one.

Thanks in advance.
Ummm, Uplay games usually take awhile. I think South Park has yet to hit $30 on Steam. I think ACIV might have hit $30 or below, but your talking 4-5 months after release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back