Steam Deals Thread V11 ~ Let's move along, people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Seemed about time for a new thread, so here it is. Welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V11!

Daily Deal
Luftrausers - $9.99 $5.99

Yesterday's Deal
Metro: Last Light Complete Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Metro 2033 - $14.99 $3.74

Weekend Deals
Europa Universalis IV - $39.99 $9.99
Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition - $44.99 $11.24 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis III Collection - 39.99 9.99
Europa Universalis III Complete - 14.99 3.74 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition - 9.99 2.49
PAYDAY 2 - 29.99 9.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
PAYDAY™ The Heist - 14.99 4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]

Midweek Madness
Audiosurf 2 - $14.99 $8.99
Audiosurf - $9.99 $2.49
XCOM Complete - $49.99 $24.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]
Painkiller Complete Pack - $69.99 $13.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

Weeklong Deals
Pool Nation - $9.99 $1.49
Booster Trooper - $4.99 $0.74
Zeno Clash - $9.99 $1.99
Thunder Wolves - $9.99 $1.99
Alien Breed™ Trilogy - $22.99 $11.49 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Two Worlds II - $19.99 $4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Titan Quest - Immortal Throne - $14.99 $3.74
Titan Quest - $14.99 $3.74
Sine Mora - $9.99 $2.49
Primal Carnage - $14.99 $3.74
Mirror's Edge™ - $19.99 $4.99
Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina - $7.99 $1.99
Guncraft - $14.99 $3.74
Expeditions: Conquistador - $19.99 $4.99
Alien Spidy - $9.99 $2.49
Violett - $9.99 $2.99
Dark Matter - $14.99 $4.49
Survivor Squad - $8.99 $2.96
Victoria II - $19.99 $6.79
Star Trek - $14.99 $5.09
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition - $14.99 $5.09
Tiny Troopers - $4.99 $2.49
Spate - $9.99 $4.99
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Litil Divil - $9.99 $4.99
Last Dream - $9.99 $4.99
KickBeat Steam Edition - $9.99 $4.99
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
Dead Space Pack - $34.99 $8.74 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Earthworm Jim Collection - $19.99 $9.99
Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension - $34.99 $17.49
Desert Thunder - $9.99 $4.99
Construction Machines 2014 - $14.99 $7.49
Tower of Guns - $14.99 $8.24
PlayClaw - Game Video Recorder - $49.99 $29.99
Vox - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure II (Obscure: The Aftermath) - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure - $6.99 $5.24
Action Indie Pack - $14.99 $1.49
Geneforge Saga - $19.99 $3.99

Miscellaneous Deals (end time varies)
Cloudbuilt - $19.99 $9.19
Titan Quest Gold - $19.99 $4.99
Football Manager 2014 - $49.99 $12.5
Dracula Trilogy - $19.99 $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
The Wolf Among Us - $24.99 $16.74
MXGP - $39.99 $25.19
FX Eleven - $19.99 $9.99
Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 - $39.99 $19.99
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - $14.99 $6.00

Thread under construction, more to be added shortly...

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up over a month ago and never got credited for anything. Maybe I did something wrong, but their site is so impossible to navigate I honestly can't tell. I guess it can't hurt to contact support though.

Steam tells me that I have no less than 10 friends who already own South Park: The Stick of Truth. That'll be the South Park AAA release that came out yesterday/today/whatever, and I've only seen a 25% discount at best.

I'm looking forward to all of you explaining yourself while asheskitty prepares her [FAKE CAG] branding iron.

To quote a former boss of mine, "confession is good for the soul". Is there anything you'd like to tell us?

So I got an email in my inbox today for the new batman game...

Se it online here:
Batman Arkham Knight

It looks pretty cool to me (I loved all the Arkham games).. but this one line: "THE EXPLOSIVE FINALE TO THE ARKHAM TRILOGY" confuses the crap out of me.  Does Arkham Origins not count, or do they just not know how to?? lol

Steam tells me that I have no less than 10 friends who already own South Park: The Stick of Truth. That'll be the South Park AAA release that came out yesterday/today/whatever, and I've only seen a 25% discount at best.

I'm looking forward to all of you explaining yourself while asheskitty prepares her [FAKE CAG] branding iron.

To quote a former boss of mine, "confession is good for the soul". Is there anything you'd like to tell us?
The game was around 23-25$ bucks in the first weeks when it was on preorder on Steam(because of regional pricing). However, its not possible anymore to get it at that price, as they region locked the game.

Se it online here:
Batman Arkham Knight

It looks pretty cool to me (I loved all the Arkham games).. but this one line: "THE EXPLOSIVE FINALE TO THE ARKHAM TRILOGY" confuses the crap out of me. Does Arkham Origins not count, or do they just not know how to?? lol
Arkham Origins was made by another studio and was set before AA.

Se it online here:
Batman Arkham Knight

It looks pretty cool to me (I loved all the Arkham games).. but this one line: "THE EXPLOSIVE FINALE TO THE ARKHAM TRILOGY" confuses the crap out of me. Does Arkham Origins not count, or do they just not know how to?? lol
Yup - WB Montreal did Arkham Origins (prequel).

Rocksteady's Batman Trilogy = Batman AA, AC, and AK.

Well, I had it pre-ordered from Amazon with a $5 off credit from way before THQ went out of business. That put my total at $39.99 so I figured it would be a decent deal but I'd also have time to cancel if I changed my mind. Part of me forgot that I had the pre-order and it charged me when the pre-load was available but with the good reviews and what I've played of it so far, I don't regret my decision.

I don't buy many games at release so I don't think this one should put me in the fake CAG category hopefully...

Se it online here:
Batman Arkham Knight

I don't think they are including Origins since it was a prequal and not developed by Rocksteady. Either way I was really excited when I got home from work and saw they had announced Arkham Knights.

Wasn't that game $20 via a Russian trick?

Se it online here:
Batman Arkham Knight

It's the third Batman game by Rocksteady. Arkham Origins was made by another studio.

Its Skyrim with farts
Wait - I didn't think Stick of Truth was anywhere over 100+ hours long...

Most reviews saying 10-15 hours.

EDIT:

I'm mildy interested but nowhere near $50-60 interested. TBH I'm kind of incredulous people are paying that much for that game but I suppose the show does have its devoted fans and I guess Obsidian has some too.

Although based on past games it seems like it's better to wait a while before buying an Obsidian game anyhow, but maybe Ubi whipped them into shape this time. *shrug*

In any case way too rich for my blood right now.

You are a hero among men Sir.
Kotaku is saying Stick of Truth's a technical buggy mess - but that the game's great:

http://kotaku.com/south-park-the-stick-of-truth-the-kotaku-review-1535203089?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

apvmqt55nob3qbw7bdrk.png

I do realize that Rocksteady didn't make Arkham Origins..   I dunno, it just seemed odd phrasing to me. I would have understood it if they said Rocksteady's Batman Trilogy or something like that.. To me it is kind of like saying the "Indiana Jones Trilogy" and trying to pretend the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull never came out (which many do anyway, I know).  It's especially odd to me since WB Montreal kept the "Arkham" branding..  I dunno, maybe I'm just in a weird mood today.  Nevermind :p

I bought a ROW Steam Gift for $20 about a month ago. -67% off a Ubisoft game before the release date, I have no regrets. So would you kindly get that branding iron away from my butt. ;)

You'd have 11 friends who already own South Park if we were friends, just saying. ;)

The Vanguard Princess screenshot section...

I feel dirty just from looking at it...
You should! Also, you made me go look at them just to see what the fuss was about. My gf then came in and was critiquing the fact that the butt shot makes no anatomical sense. I then had to explain WHY I was on the page to begin with - so I just showed her your post.

I'm sure I'll hear more about this later..

So Deadfall Adventures boxed retail Collector's Edition Amazon the good news for everyone here except maybe MysterD (sorry no DRM free) is that it definitely is a Steam key that activates as the Digital Deluxe edition.

The bad news is the price went up from $13 to $30 on Amazon. :(

Might be worth keeping an eye on it and doing a price alert on camelcamelcamel if anyone is interested in it.

Oh and it comes with a DVD documentary of the making of the game, a CD of the soundtrack and a paperback artbook. The key also gives you digital versions of all those on Steam plus a DLC with 3 multiplayer skins and a gun DLC.

Tried the demo a few days ago.  Decidedly 'meh.'  Neither the shooting nor puzzles were anything special and mixing the two together just screws up the tempo.

So pumped for Arkham Knight. :drool:

Plus Kevin Conroy will be back voicing Batman. It's all looking good and sounding good at this point.

You should! Also, you made me go look at them just to see what the fuss was about. My gf then came in and was critiquing the fact that the butt shot makes no anatomical sense. I then had to explain WHY I was on the page to begin with - so I just showed her your post.

It might have helped your situation a bit better if you were wearing pants at the time.

I bought a ROW Steam Gift for $20 about a month ago. -67% off a Ubisoft game before the release date, I have no regrets. So would you kindly get that branding iron away from my butt. ;)

You'd have 11 friends who already own South Park if we were friends, just saying. ;)
I also bought said $20 Steam Gift from a Russian. I will say I actually had this pre-ordered from Amazon for $32 for about a year and a half due to some credit and a coupon stacking as well as a lowered MSRP a long time ago, but I canceled it once I got the $20 one. So I would have bought it either way without the Russian invasion. I would have offered my $32 pre order up to someone but I didn't think there would have been any interest given the lower price to be had from Russia.

So Deadfall Adventures boxed retail Collector's Edition Amazon the good news for everyone here except maybe MysterD (sorry no DRM free) is that it definitely is a Steam key that activates as the Digital Deluxe edition.

The bad news is the price went up from $13 to $30 on Amazon. :(

Might be worth keeping an eye on it and doing a price alert on camelcamelcamel if anyone is interested in it.

Oh and it comes with a DVD documentary of the making of the game, a CD of the soundtrack and a paperback artbook. The key also gives you digital versions of all those on Steam plus a DLC with 3 multiplayer skins and a gun DLC.
I'll be keeping an eye out for it then.

Edit:

SONOFABITCH. Vanguard Princess controls with the freakin' left stick, not the D-Pad? What is this crap?

I'll be keeping an eye out for it then.

Edit:

SONOFABITCH. Vanguard Princess controls with the freakin' left stick, not the D-Pad? What is this crap?
Just use the free version of xpadder that's floating around the internets. That's what I did. Controls like a dream for me now.

I didn't even see a butt shot. I called my daughter over to watch the trailer because she loves Arcana Heart on PS2 and has been wanting to play something similar for a whiles.

Sixty in March update:

Ten more games down:

18: Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2 (3/3; 6 Hours played; 4 stars) - Very fun. End boss is a pain.
19: Hope: The Other Side of Adventure (3/3; 1 Hour played; 4 stars) - Cool format, dark game. Was expecting/hoping for a different ending.
20: Karateka (3/3; 35 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Simple, fun brawler with a good atmosphere.
21: Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space (3/4; 26 Minutes played; 5 stars) - This is a cool one. Will be playing this one again.
22: Hack n Slash Prototype (3/4; 47 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Very interesting. Recommend playing.
23: Wake (3/4; 44 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Cool platformer about escaping a sinking ship. 
24: Savant - Ascent (3/4; 58 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Tough as crap, cool music.
25: Samorost (3/4; 15 Minutes played; 5 stars) - Neato point and click. Short and free and cool; everyone should play it.
26: McPixel (3/4; 1 Hour played; 3 stars) - Funny but grating.
27: Lee-Lee's Quest 2 (3/4; 25 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Decent platforming, pretty funny.

Previous updates:
01: Luxor (3/1; 9 Hours played; 3 stars) - Started in Feb. It's ok.
02: Love (3/1; 38 Minutes played; 3 stars) - Pretty fun.
03: The Graveyard (3/1; 13 Minutes played; 1 or maybe 5 stars) - A true gem! Or maybe not. But maybe!
04: Happy Song Prototype (3/1; 5 Minutes played; 3 stars) - Nifty?
05: The White Birch Prototype (3/1; 16 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Very nice atmospheric climbing game. Rough mechanics.
06: Black Lake Prototype (3/1; 16 Minutes played; 5 stars) - Really cool game. Gotta find that fox!
07: BRAZEN Prototype (3/1; 10 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Fun stuff. A few hours would have been too much.
08: Magical Drop V (3/1; 30 Minutes played; 2 stars) - Not sure if this game is designed for kids or perverts.
09: Worms Pinball (3/2; 6 Minutes played; 2 stars) - Don't know if I am going to count this.
10: 9.03 (3/2; 12 Minutes played; 5 stars?) - A nifty arty game about being sad and then going to a beach party for wizards. Oh, those wizards are all dead. Oh. They weren't wizards.
11: Dinner Date (3/2; 20 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Sit at a Table and Ponder Your Life: The Game
12: The Polynomial (3/2; 7 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Endless game, not sure if I should count it. Looks great.
13: GundeadliGne (3/2; 30 Minutes played; X stars) - Shoot stuff.
14: Telltale Texas Hold'Em (3/2; 15 Minutes played; 3 stars) - Pretty funny, but not as polished as their recent poker games.
15: Postal (3/3; 3 Hours played; 2 stars) - The sounds of hundreds of burning ostriches will haunt my dreams for all days.
16: Costume Quest Prototype (3/3; 13 Minutes played; 1 star) - Buggy but charming mess.
17: Save the Date (3/3; 15 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Interesting one. Well worth the investment (zero dollars and fifteen minutes)

Wow, Mini Motor Racing EVO is WIERD. When you play it on quick race with default settings for a controller it makes you play with "point the stick in the direction you want to go' mode and not the standard 'left/right' mode. Be sure to switch this in the options as soon as you realise the default controller options suck ass.

EDIT: Actually, although it seemed wierd at first, the 'point in direction' controller option actually seems easier and is more effective. Only because of the severe left/right oversteer with the traditional method though.

Without a controller, keyboard control is difficult as the cars have severe oversteer and strangely the best way to play without a controller is with keyboard/mouse. It's a wierd method but is strangely effective. 

Next up you'll find theres an annoying 'zoom in and out' thing going on with the camera which is annoying as  fuck and as far as I can see is not changeable in the options.

Getting past the controls and camera debacles you'll find the computer AI cars are constantly crashing into you, which doesn't seem to affect them much but royally  fuck  s up your car and your desired line of travel.

The cars also have nitros, which are awesome because the tracks are so small, using a nitro launches you at rocket speed into the side of the track in next upcoming turn.

I'm going to play it a bit more until either:

a) all the cards are dropped or

b) my wife thinks I've developed Touret's

Sixty in March update:

Ten more games down:

18: Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2 (3/3; 6 Hours played; 4 stars) - Very fun. End boss is a pain.
19: Hope: The Other Side of Adventure (3/3; 1 Hour played; 4 stars) - Cool format, dark game. Was expecting/hoping for a different ending.
20: Karateka (3/3; 35 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Simple, fun brawler with a good atmosphere.
21: Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space (3/4; 26 Minutes played; 5 stars) - This is a cool one. Will be playing this one again.
22: Hack n Slash Prototype (3/4; 47 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Very interesting. Recommend playing.
23: Wake (3/4; 44 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Cool platformer about escaping a sinking ship.
24: Savant - Ascent (3/4; 58 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Tough as crap, cool music.
25: Samorost (3/4; 15 Minutes played; 5 stars) - Neato point and click. Short and free and cool; everyone should play it.
26: McPixel (3/4; 1 Hour played; 3 stars) - Funny but grating.
27: Lee-Lee's Quest 2 (3/4; 25 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Decent platforming, pretty funny.

Previous updates:
01: Luxor (3/1; 9 Hours played; 3 stars) - Started in Feb. It's ok.
02: Love (3/1; 38 Minutes played; 3 stars) - Pretty fun.
03: The Graveyard (3/1; 13 Minutes played; 1 or maybe 5 stars) - A true gem! Or maybe not. But maybe!
04: Happy Song Prototype (3/1; 5 Minutes played; 3 stars) - Nifty?
05: The White Birch Prototype (3/1; 16 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Very nice atmospheric climbing game. Rough mechanics.
06: Black Lake Prototype (3/1; 16 Minutes played; 5 stars) - Really cool game. Gotta find that fox!
07: BRAZEN Prototype (3/1; 10 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Fun stuff. A few hours would have been too much.
08: Magical Drop V (3/1; 30 Minutes played; 2 stars) - Not sure if this game is designed for kids or perverts.
09: Worms Pinball (3/2; 6 Minutes played; 2 stars) - Don't know if I am going to count this.
10: 9.03 (3/2; 12 Minutes played; 5 stars?) - A nifty arty game about being sad and then going to a beach party for wizards. Oh, those wizards are all dead. Oh. They weren't wizards.
11: Dinner Date (3/2; 20 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Sit at a Table and Ponder Your Life: The Game
12: The Polynomial (3/2; 7 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Endless game, not sure if I should count it. Looks great.
13: GundeadliGne (3/2; 30 Minutes played; X stars) - Shoot stuff.
14: Telltale Texas Hold'Em (3/2; 15 Minutes played; 3 stars) - Pretty funny, but not as polished as their recent poker games.
15: Postal (3/3; 3 Hours played; 2 stars) - The sounds of hundreds of burning ostriches will haunt my dreams for all days.
16: Costume Quest Prototype (3/3; 13 Minutes played; 1 star) - Buggy but charming mess.
17: Save the Date (3/3; 15 Minutes played; 4 stars) - Interesting one. Well worth the investment (zero dollars and fifteen minutes)
Given your crazy progress on this, why don't you go for 64 in March for march madness

Wow, Mini Motor Racing EVO is WIERD. When you play it on quick race with default settings for a controller it makes you play with "point the stick in the direction you want to go' mode and not the standard 'left/right' mode. Be sure to switch this in the options as soon as you realise the default controller options suck ass. Without a controller, keyboard control is difficult as the cars have severe oversteer and strangely the best way to play without a controller is with keyboard/mouse. It's a wierd method but is strangely effective.

Next up you'll find theres an annoying 'zoom in and out' thing going on with the camera which is annoying as fuck and as far as I can see is not changeable in the options.

Get all the cards for it then switch to Little Racers Street. Much better game. Only thing Mini Motor Racing EVO has over it is steam workshop support.

So I sent Steam a support request, but I thought I'd ask here too in case someone knows how to fix this.

I already had Saturday Morning RPG and Blockland on my account, so I decided to give them to a friend. This friend happens to have my account shared on his computer. He redeemed the codes under HIS account, but it added them to "Luriden's Games" instead. I deauthorized his computer from my account, and now he can't access the two games at all. When he tries to redeem them again, they're not used unfortunately, but it says he already owns them and asks if he'd like to reinstall. After clicking yes, it says "This game cannot be installed."

Any ideas? It's like even though he's logged in under himself on Steam, Steam keeps redeeming games under my account instead. He has other codes to redeem but we're holding off until we figure out wtf is going on.

Wow, Mini Motor Racing EVO is WIERD. When you play it on quick race with default settings for a controller it makes you play with "point the stick in the direction you want to go' mode and not the standard 'left/right' mode. Be sure to switch this in the options as soon as you realise the default controller options suck ass.

EDIT: Actually, although it seemed wierd at first, the 'point in direction' controller option actually seems easier and is more effective. Only because of the sever left/right oversteer with the traditional method though.

Without a controller, keyboard control is difficult as the cars have severe oversteer and strangely the best way to play without a controller is with keyboard/mouse. It's a wierd method but is strangely effective.

Next up you'll find theres an annoying 'zoom in and out' thing going on with the camera which is annoying as fuck and as far as I can see is not changeable in the options.

Getting past the controls and camera debacles you'll find the computer AI cars are constantly crashing into you, which doesn't seem to affect them much but royally fuck s up your car and your desired line of travel.

The cars also have nitros, which are awesome because the tracks are so small, using a nitro launches you at rocket speed into the side of the track in next upcoming turn.

OK, I've worked out what the problem is. The Quick Race sucks ass. The cars go too quick, there's too many AI cars. It's junk. The career mode is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better and actually enjoyable.

The camera zoom still sucks balls though.

OK, I've worked out what the problem is. The Quick Race sucks ass. The cars go too quick, there's too many AI cars. It's junk. The career mode is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better and actually enjoyable.
Again, idle for cards and then play LRS instead. y u no listen. The gameplay in EVO isn't very good no matter what mode you play.

Anyone looking at Van Helsing do yourself a favor first... Try the demo. Its a hack/loot game (aka Diablo) but it doesn't control like Diablo even though one would suspect it would. (WASD movement.)
No other control scheme possible? Glad I haven't dropped money on it yet. Left-hand ARPG keys are for skills, not movement.

Wait - I didn't think Stick of Truth was anywhere over 100+ hours long...

Most reviews saying 10-15 hours.

EDIT:

Kotaku is saying Stick of Truth's a technical buggy mess - but that the game's great:

http://kotaku.com/south-park-the-stick-of-truth-the-kotaku-review-1535203089?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

apvmqt55nob3qbw7bdrk.png
The RPS review said much the same thing. No graphics options? Must disconnect controller in order to use kb/m? Yeah, more polish is needed.

Given your crazy progress on this, why don't you go for 64 in March for march madness
There are 68 now.

Haha I try really hard to follow it all and never miss a key from any source, even really obscure additions like Spirited Heart Desura keys finally getting added to the Groupees Winter Wolves bundle that like 3 people bought.
Make that 4.

Anyone looking at Van Helsing do yourself a favor first... Try the demo. Its a hack/loot game (aka Diablo) but it doesn't control like Diablo even though one would suspect it would. (WASD movement.)
Ewwww...

Linking my Steam account to the site was something they had me do before downloading the client, so that's not the problem.

I played Angvik for the first time Saturday while it was a bounty set to run out by the end of the day, and I still have nothing credited, so I figured I waited long enough to ask.

I'll double-check everything, but I'm reluctant to start trying to earn these things unless I find something to do differently.
I'm not getting my hopes up about it... I just set up my Playfire thing, linked it to my Steam, and it has not updated AT ALL three days later. I should have at least 90p from turning on certain games for the first time.

Do you have to use the client too? I wasn't under the impression that you did...

I'm not getting my hopes up about it... I just set up my Playfire thing, linked it to my Steam, and it has not updated AT ALL three days later. I should have at least 90p from turning on certain games for the first time.

Do you have to use the client too? I wasn't under the impression that you did...
I'm running the client and it hasn't updated a thing, still says I have 0 games and nothing played, so it doesn't seem to make a difference.

I went to go wishlist this and... you guessed it - I already have it.

Turns out I got a review code from Nordic back in October, activated it, and then forgot about it... whoops! :whistle2:
Ok, this is getting ridiculous. CAGs are backlogging review codes? wtf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back