Steam Deals Thread V11 ~ Let's move along, people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Seemed about time for a new thread, so here it is. Welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V11!

Daily Deal
Luftrausers - $9.99 $5.99

Yesterday's Deal
Metro: Last Light Complete Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Metro 2033 - $14.99 $3.74

Weekend Deals
Europa Universalis IV - $39.99 $9.99
Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition - $44.99 $11.24 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis III Collection - 39.99 9.99
Europa Universalis III Complete - 14.99 3.74 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition - 9.99 2.49
PAYDAY 2 - 29.99 9.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
PAYDAY™ The Heist - 14.99 4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]

Midweek Madness
Audiosurf 2 - $14.99 $8.99
Audiosurf - $9.99 $2.49
XCOM Complete - $49.99 $24.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]
Painkiller Complete Pack - $69.99 $13.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

Weeklong Deals
Pool Nation - $9.99 $1.49
Booster Trooper - $4.99 $0.74
Zeno Clash - $9.99 $1.99
Thunder Wolves - $9.99 $1.99
Alien Breed™ Trilogy - $22.99 $11.49 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Two Worlds II - $19.99 $4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Titan Quest - Immortal Throne - $14.99 $3.74
Titan Quest - $14.99 $3.74
Sine Mora - $9.99 $2.49
Primal Carnage - $14.99 $3.74
Mirror's Edge™ - $19.99 $4.99
Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina - $7.99 $1.99
Guncraft - $14.99 $3.74
Expeditions: Conquistador - $19.99 $4.99
Alien Spidy - $9.99 $2.49
Violett - $9.99 $2.99
Dark Matter - $14.99 $4.49
Survivor Squad - $8.99 $2.96
Victoria II - $19.99 $6.79
Star Trek - $14.99 $5.09
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition - $14.99 $5.09
Tiny Troopers - $4.99 $2.49
Spate - $9.99 $4.99
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Litil Divil - $9.99 $4.99
Last Dream - $9.99 $4.99
KickBeat Steam Edition - $9.99 $4.99
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
Dead Space Pack - $34.99 $8.74 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Earthworm Jim Collection - $19.99 $9.99
Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension - $34.99 $17.49
Desert Thunder - $9.99 $4.99
Construction Machines 2014 - $14.99 $7.49
Tower of Guns - $14.99 $8.24
PlayClaw - Game Video Recorder - $49.99 $29.99
Vox - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure II (Obscure: The Aftermath) - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure - $6.99 $5.24
Action Indie Pack - $14.99 $1.49
Geneforge Saga - $19.99 $3.99

Miscellaneous Deals (end time varies)
Cloudbuilt - $19.99 $9.19
Titan Quest Gold - $19.99 $4.99
Football Manager 2014 - $49.99 $12.5
Dracula Trilogy - $19.99 $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
The Wolf Among Us - $24.99 $16.74
MXGP - $39.99 $25.19
FX Eleven - $19.99 $9.99
Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 - $39.99 $19.99
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - $14.99 $6.00

Thread under construction, more to be added shortly...

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
this sounds so dirty
That's the idea. Crumbs are dirty. :p

Well, you should've built me better.
I was drunk when I built you, I'm sorry to tell you this little toaster, but you were an accident.

You really should stop teasing MysterD, what has he ever done to you?
I'm sorry as I seem to be the only one teasing MysterD today. I'll stop and follow your example. :p

I exist.

Isn't that enough?

Worst of all - it's Bobby's fault; he freaking built me like this.
See above. Drinking makes building stuff hard.

Well, you know Boobytastic is a :newbie: so he still needs to level up his building skills.
That's not how it works in video games!

I feel like such a Prototype...
It's okay, I feel like DiRT 2.

Did bobby program you to be so self loathing?

And did he also program you to besmirch him like that?

Bobby seriously get it together
I think his drinking game should be to drink whenever he says a depressing as fuck comment.

As for the self-loathing, it's part of the "made in my own image" thing. I built him while I was drinking, remember? :p

That's the idea. Crumbs are dirty. :p

I was drunk when I built you, I'm sorry to tell you this little toaster, but you were an accident.

I'm sorry as I seem to be the only one teasing MysterD today. I'll stop and follow your example. :p

See above. Drinking makes building stuff hard.

That's not how it works in video games!

It's okay, I feel like DiRT 2.

I think his drinking game should be to drink whenever he says a depressing as fuck comment.

As for the self-loathing, it's part of the "made in my own image" thing. I built him while I was drinking, remember? :p

Yes and yes.

That'll happen probably when I actually win the PowerBall.
I think the only logical thing is for you two to make a marriage pact. If you both aren't married in five years, you both put on wigs and dresses and get married to each other.

I think the only logical thing is for you two to make a marriage pact. If you both aren't married in five years, you both put on wigs and dresses and get married to each other.
I already have a marriage pact with someone. But it's looking like she'll probably end up hitched before then (not surprised in the slightest). But until then, I'm spoken for in terms of marriage pacts. :p

Dementium was a decent series, but one that should've stayed on DS where the market is less congested with similar games. Amnesia and Penumbra are both vastly superior. And due to their success and the success of the Slenderman games, these first-person horror titles are a dime a dozen on PC.
Apparently the PC version is crap, but I don't think I'd directly compare Dementium to Amnesia and Penumbra. Those two games are heavily focused on suspense, stealth, survival, etc. Dementium is kinda fucked up and has no problem throwing subtlety out the window, throwing you into hellish, violent battles and whatnot. It's sort of a cross between Amnesia and Painkiller or NecroVisioN in that regard.

I already have a marriage pact with someone. But it's looking like she'll probably end up hitched before then (not surprised in the slightest). But until then, I'm spoken for in terms of marriage pacts. :p
What? Is she waiting to turn the legal age for marriage before hitching up with her second baby's daddy? Also, you can have a back up marriage pact.

But, what if I have a girlfriend within the next 5 years and me and her ain't married?
We'll make exceptions for serious relationships. The marriage pact gets extended 2 years. If you aren't engaged or married within two years then it's not meant to be.

What? Is she waiting to turn the legal age for marriage before hitching up with her second baby's daddy? Also, you can have a back up marriage pact.
Haha, very funny. She's older than me, But no thank you, a marriage pact is in itself a back-up plan. I think I'd shoot myself if I needed a back-up plan for my back-up plan.

We'll make exceptions for serious relationships. The marriage pact gets extended 2 years. If you aren't engaged or married within two years then it's not meant to be.
Is there another extension if I get engaged within those 2 extended years?

What is the point of this really? If you end up with someone you didn't love enough to marry them to begin with, why the hell do it anyway? Just for the sake of being married? Tax breaks? Someone explain this to to me!?!? The world makes no sense!?!

P.S. The Gala\Humble way of redeeming games to your account does suck in one regard, that you have to go through your library to find the new games, and then install the games. Redeeming keys means you get to install the game right then and there.

P.S.S. @Ashes, @madgamer, @utopianmachine I don't have a marriage pact yet....just saying.

Haha, very funny. She's older than me, But no thank you, a marriage pact is in itself a back-up plan. I think I'd shoot myself if I needed a back-up plan for my back-up plan.
Hi, Big Boi (of OutKast)!

B001450401CD.jpg

EDIT:

What is the point of this really? If you end up with someone you didn't love enough to marry them to begin with, why the hell do it anyway? Just for the sake of being married? Tax breaks? Someone explain this to to me!?!? The world makes no sense!?!

P.S. The Gala\Humble way of redeeming games to your account does suck in one regard, that you have to go through your library to find the new games, and then install the games. Redeeming keys means you get to install the game right then and there.

P.S.S. @Ashes, @madgamer, @utopianmachine I don't have a marriage pact yet....just saying.
Hmmm.

I wonder what girl would make a marriage pact w/ a Toaster like me.

P.S. The Gala\Humble way of redeeming games to your account does suck in one regard, that you have to go through your library and then install the games. Redeeming keys means you get to install the game right then and there.

Since you asked, it's mostly a joke. but I think it's a kind of an agreement to settle for a close friend and avoid dying alone/not having kids, and yes for tax breaks. That's not depressing, right?

P.S.S.S. UtopianMachine doesn't have a marriage pact.. because she's already married. :p

Since you asked, it's mostly a joke. but I think it's a kind of an agreement to settle for a close friend and avoid dying alone/not having kids, and yes for tax breaks. That's not depressing, right?

P.S.S.S. UtopianMachine doesn't have a marriage pact.. because she's already married. :p
Walkonshadows is right though. It's a sad, sad thing to do a marriage pact Just take your promise ring off, remove her initials tattooed on the small of your back, and ask her to return your balls. Or at least one of them.

Sooooo is everyone here like a 14 year old girl? Marriage pacts?
Yup. It's why I immediately delete any nudes I get in my CAG inbox.

Walkonshadows is right though. It's a sad, sad thing to do a marriage pact Just take your promise ring off, remove her initials tattooed on the small of your back, and ask her to return your balls. Or at least one of them.
I think you missed the part where it's mostly a joke? Nobody's waiting around for anyone, it's just a "Hey, if we're not married by 30, let's get hitched" thing that came up a while back (we've both been in serious relationships since then).. Wasn't my idea either, but what do I have to lose? :p

I'm guessing another perk is the make-up sex, seeing as how you already halfway dislike each other to begin with?

I'm not even going to joke about this thread having 14 year old girls. No Sir, you're not fooling me again Chris Hansen! Although those cookies were fantastic.

Not everyone frequents game deal sites and some don't want to go through the hassle of organizing/searching for a group buy.
And those types of people are dead to us. Leave.

It's for people who actually have marriage as a life goal. I think it's a retro-hipster thing.

Steam->Account Details (upper right corner) you can see games added to your account in reverse chronological order... very handy for recovering from a bundle-induced blackout when you're trying to figure what you did/bought.

Yup. It's why I immediately delete any nudes I get in my CAG inbox.

I think you missed the part where it's mostly a joke? Nobody's waiting around for anyone, it's just a "Hey, if we're not married by 30, let's get hitched" thing that came up a while back (we've both been in serious relationships since then).. Wasn't my idea either, but what do I have to lose? :p
R-R-ross-and-rachel-2665370-250-327.jpg

Nah, I totally got that the concept is a joke, that's why I'm making fun of it, RossyTastic.

Have u guys seen this before? I just realized that Half-Life 2 is fukin creepy!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md1afDGmUXA&list=HL1400542541[/youtube]

That reminds me, since you're here snakeybro. DId you and the other Snake #FakeCAG hear about the review embargo on Watch Dogs? Does not bode well at all.
When I pre-order something I don't even bother to pay attention to reviews. I'm committed to hit it, even if she turns out to be a beast once I get her out in the light, amirite?

I'm half surprised the bbcode for that hasn't been changed to :bobby:
A few of us used to use it on occasion for legit expression of intent/feelings... then this console peasant poser starts frequenting the PC threads and abusing it to mean I'm fuck ing your grandmother right now.

Le sigh.

I'm half surprised the bbcode for that hasn't been changed to :bobby:
I wouldn't mind that at all. Less letters to type.

I'm a 14 year old girl, and even I think this conversation is dumb.
I always knew you were a 14 year old guy. :p

A few of us used to use it on occasion for legit expression of intent/feelings... then this console peasant poser starts frequenting the PC threads and abusing it to mean I'm fuck ing your grandmother right now.

Le sigh.
I'm sorry, I just can't help fucking all your grandmothers all the time, they're always asking for it.

Apparently I got some Chompy Chomp Chomochimpcihcmpcpcpcc key from Groupees.  Someone give me Sweezy Gunner for it.  Trade thread is a cesspit.

Damn, that was fast, thanks Bobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back