Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tidalis please

Hey squatch can I request ya not be streaming the games I chose from 1:30pm to 7:30 central time sat if at all possible. Less ya figure out how ta youtube it for later

I suppose I shouldn't post anything when the mad dash for keys for kids is going on but it's Greenlight so I doubt anyone will care anyway. Until the day it launches on Steam and then Snakeybro notices is exists. Anyhoo...

This developer is surprisingly honest:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/287685286/1406862196

Luna Shattered Hearts is Available on Desura Today!

JULY 31 - GILLIS
I will likely have news next week about Luna appearing in an upcoming bundle so it might be best to wait a while to snag it but if you can't wait you can be playing it NOW! :)
I had my eye on that game since it went up on Greenlight a bit ago anyway but nice to know it's coming in a bundle soon.

I suppose I shouldn't post anything when the mad dash for keys for kids is going on but it's Greenlight so I doubt anyone will care anyway. Until the day it launches on Steam and then Snakeybro notices is exists. Anyhoo...

This developer is surprisingly honest:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/287685286/1406862196

I had my eye on that game since it went up on Greenlight a bit ago anyway but nice to know it's coming in a bundle soon.
I only pay attention to good games ;p

Right. Games that aren't on Steam don't exist to you. And then you scramble around to buy all the new release trash because it's a new release.
Ok, but u fakeybroed that gay game.

Snakey's Games To Watch Out For In August

Eidolon

Jet Gunner

Road Not Taken

Rex Rocket

The Escapists

The Sun at Night

Residue- Final Cut

Looks they took out the rpg in action rpg and now its just all action like the crappy Sacred Citadel game.

Groupees keys for The Sun At Night are sent out now, should be in your profile page later or by tomorrow afternoon.
Sacred Citadel wasn't so bad as a modern side-scrollin' beat-em-up, but that might be the Stockholm syndrome talking.

Sacred 3 is a cash grab by Derp Silver. They paid an iOS/mobile dev peanuts to develop a hack-n-slash that bares little resemblance to the predecessors.
mq1.jpg

Tidalis please

Hey squatch can I request ya not be streaming the games I chose from 1:30pm to 7:30 central time sat if at all possible. Less ya figure out how ta youtube it for later
Sent, and I won't be online much at all this weekend.

I'd like this if you allow taking second one.
This one for me please... Thanks!
Could I get Sweet Lily Please?

Thanks!
I'll take this one if you don't mind. Thanks!
Sent, sent, sent, and sent.

Darn, the first new list since my becoming a donor and I'm late getting to it.

If you happen to have more than one, I realize I'm not the first to ask.
Will put up another list within 15 minutes, so keep an eye out.

I kind of feel bad that Transistor went on sale today. My friend got it to gift to me today, but I think she got it a day or two before the sale. At least she'll also get to play it through family sharing. My other family sharing friend has it on his wishlist, so at least 3 people get to play for the price of 1.

Open for all:

• Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Gun Monkeys
  • Lume
  • Humanity Asset
  • 1953 - KGB Unleashed
  • Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete
  • Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller: Episode 1
  • Soulbringer
  • Gun Metal
  • Syberia II
  • Crayon Physics Deluxe
  • Strategic War In Europe
  • Ravensword: Shadowlands
  • Rock of Ages
  • Dust: An Elysian Tail
  • NEO Scavenger

Desura:
  • One Day for Ched
  • Songs of the Myrne
  • Pester
  • Dark Scavenger
  • Rhythm Destruction
  • International Snooker
  • Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends

New donor only list:

• Stealth Bastard Deluxe
  • Tobe's Vertical Adventure
  • Speedball 2 HD
  • Capsized
  • Clickr
  • Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf
  • Tidalis
  • Skyborn
To get on the donor list, just make a donation to Seattle Children's through my Extra Life page! Go team!

Apparently keys are on the way for SkidmarksStained:

realaxis [developer] 2 hours ago
notification_icon_flag_dark.png
forum_topicicon_reply.png

Not sure if keys are there for everyone yet, but it is definatly in the works.
No keys on the "The Debut 3 Bundle" page itself yet.

As mentioned to me in the email, it is available via Desura client and need to be enabled on IR page. They are working on it, and it should not take much time.

I just checked my Desura account, and there is the exact same key there

This is exactly what I wanted. This feature was not there in Desura back-end, that is why they said it's not possible in the beginning. Later considering the gravity of the situation they re-evaluated the possibilities and fixed it.

I am glad it all worked out nicely.
tumblr_lm57pvxQHm1qatrzoo1_500.gif

"The gravity of the situation."

Right. This guy is likely never going to be invited to any bundle again.

"The gravity of the situation."

Right. This guy is likely never going to be invited to any bundle again.
I doubt that IndieGala would care, and given the 'bundling was a huge mistake' stuff he spouted, it would be hilarious if this game (of any other by the same guy) did end up in an IG bundle with their notoriously low per-sale payout.

How does a weeabu like u not have this already!?
Full disclosure. I want to give it to a family member. I do have it myself. If this disqualifies me somehow I understand. I'll figure out a way to get them a copy somewhere else down the line. BTW there is a line between Weaboo and Furry. Not that it matters either way for me anyway. I tend to wander around all over the place when it comes to that kind of stuff.

Last edited:
Full disclosure. I want to give it to a family member. I do have it myself. If this disqualifies me somehow I understand. I'll figure out a way to get them a copy somewhere else down the line. BTW there is a line between Weaboo and Furry. Not that it matters either way for me anyway. I tend to wander around all over the place when it comes to that kind of stuff.
I don't think it does. It's for whatever you want to do with it! I think donaters have preference though.

Up to the mythical beast.

Only in your mind. They're both equally as shamefurrrrrrr. Anyway, Dust is a decent game. Nice throwback to Genesis era beat-em-ups. Although most of you weren't born when Genesis was the current console.
I think Bobby was a baby when Sega Genesis was born. Anyways, I thought the average age of CAGs was bigger.

Only in your mind. They're both equally as shamefurrrrrrr. Anyway, Dust is a decent game. Nice throwback to Genesis era beat-em-ups. Although most of you weren't born when Genesis was the current console.
The real difference is that you won't see anime fans dressed up as animals balled up together in a room in a "furpile" and at least when you have cosplayers for anime there isn't as big of a chace that some other cosplayer will just come at you and start humping you in public. One big reason why my interest in anthro will only be based in the 2d world. Those fursuiters are just plain creepy.

I respect them: they fully embrace their deviant behavior. Unlike anime fans who live in denial!
Oh no. I don't deny anything I am fully aware and proud of my deviancy. It's just my deviant tendencies lie elsewhere. They certainly don't lie with random I don't know what's hiding behind sexually androgenous bulky mascot uniforms. At least if you see the random dude wearing a Sailor Moon uniform you know for a fact to run the other way and fast.

For example.

Linxie4867.jpg

Is it a dude or a chick? Who the fuck knows?

If that thing came up to me and tried to flirt or worse it wouldn't matter which just run the fuck away!

The Genesis wishes it had a game that controlled that well. Or looked that good. Or sounded that great.

Almost nobody knew how to program the console properly.

Oh no. I don't deny anything I am fully aware and proud of my deviancy. It's just my deviant tendencies lie elsewhere. They certainly don't lie with random I don't know what's hiding behind sexually androgenous bulky mascot uniforms. At least if you see the random dude wearing a Sailor Moon uniform you know for a fact to run the other way and fast.

For example.

Linxie4867.jpg

Is it a dude or a chick? Who the fuck knows?

If that thing came up to me and tried to flirt or worse it wouldn't matter which just run the fuck away!
Oh, that? That's a Ukranian dude, so don't worry, your purity shall be safe forever.

Also, the ones that always the most vocal about furries are usually the ones that are the most in denial. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back