Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just automatically assume it was a guy if breasts were molded into the fursuit. That's just me though.
My limited understanding is to always assume it's a guy until proven otherwise (molded breats or not). Way more males then females in the community is what I've heard.

http://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=291342035

Looks like no bundle games & vote-for-key games.
Yeah, this vote was completely rigged. AJTilley, who has two games on Greenlight, posted this less than an hour ago:

avrPPmW.png

But I am very happy that Nelly Cootalot got greenlit. Even if it took the game uh. Two weeks.

(RIGGED.)

It's because GabeN is doing quality control keeping crappy anime games off of Steam.

Ooh! Could I have this please?
If no one else asks for it, I would appreciate Tobe's Vertical Adventure. Thanks
Sent and sent.

Open for all:

• Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Gun Monkeys
  • Humanity Asset
  • 1953 - KGB Unleashed
  • Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete
  • Soulbringer
  • Gun Metal
  • Syberia II
  • Crayon Physics Deluxe
  • Strategic War In Europe
  • Ravensword: Shadowlands
  • Stealth Bastard Deluxe
  • Capsized
  • Clickr
  • Skyborn
Desura:
  • One Day for Ched
  • Songs of the Myrne
  • Pester
  • Dark Scavenger
  • Rhythm Destruction
  • International Snooker
  • Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends

New donor only list:

• GEARCRACK Arena
  • Huntsman: The Orphanage
  • 7th guest
  • Shadow man
  • OOTP 14
  • Universe Sandbox
  • Interstellar Marines
  • Sweet Lily Dreams
  • Sequence
  • Dark Scavenger
  • Jack Orlando
To get on the donor list, just make a donation to Seattle Children's through my Extra Life page! Go team!

This totally looks like its worth $16, am i rite guys?

I won this today on that Carl guy's Stream. It's ok. It seems to lack polish and there's tons of misspelled words and looks, feels, and plays like an indie. But, I found the hour I put in engaging. Nothing remotely interesting about the gameplay though. Its basically a point and click puzzle game from a top down perspective. Very Outlast reminiscent in respect to mood and setting, but obviously not as polished (or good) as that.

Bundle fodder within 6 months no doubt.

I had this game on N64. I remember it being pretty terrible.

I'll take it, please! :D
Please and thanks!
Could i get dark scavenger please
Best one on the list?
If I could, that would be great. Thanks as always :)
Can I take this one please Dr Philsquatch? ;)
Sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, and sent.

Fun story. When I was in high school, a guy my dad knew was on Dr Phil. We got to watch his marriage crumble apart on national TV! :D

Since it's the slow time of day, Nvidia Shield giveaway, brought to you by Dungeon Defenders guys. Requires FB (at least probably). Requires sign-up to newsletter, name, and Zip Code submission.

Runner up prizes are a graphics card,  DD2 shirt and mousepad for the Eternity game. Free in-game item apparently too. Not sure if that's for Eternity or what.

https://www.facebook.com/DungeonDefenders?v=app_190322544333196

Sent, sent, sent, sent, sent, and sent.

Fun story. When I was in high school, a guy my dad knew was on Dr Phil. We got to watch his marriage crumble apart on national TV! :D
One of my dad's golfing buddies was on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. He choked and lost on the $250,000 question. I admit that I lold.

And thanks for Clickr. Been playing it since I redeemed it. Bastard addicting little puzzle game. My hand hurts from clicking now though.

Since no one else seems to want this, can I have it? Thanks
Sent.

One of my dad's golfing buddies was on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. He choked and lost on the $250,000 question. I admit that I lold.

And thanks for Clickr. Been playing it since I redeemed it. Bastard addicting little puzzle game. My hand hurts from clicking now though.
My sister had a friend on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. He never made it past the fastest finger round. Also had a friend whose mom went on Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader. She apparently was, and won a bunch of money.

So played Evolve for a couple of hours.   Super sekrrrrit NDA but I guess I can say that I found it pretty meh.  If you really love L4D then you'll probably really love Evolve.  Although since it's team versus one guy/monster as opposed to team of survivors versus team of infected the dynamics are a lot less interesting.

If u guys get Jet Force over on Desura (its $2.99), you can still get a steam key before the game comes out on Monday. All u have to do is get Jet Force on desura and pm the dev and he'll give u a steam key. It's this game on steam btw, its now called Jet Gunner

If u guys get Jet Force over on Desura (its $2.99), you can still get a steam key before the game comes out on Monday. All u have to do is get Jet Force on desura and pm the dev and he'll give u a steam key. It's this game on steam btw, its now called Jet Gunner
It was one of those Who's Gaming Now Greenlight giveaways. I should be getting my free key soon! :whistle2:

Bleh - I really dug the hell out of Sacred 1 + 2.

This really sucks.

I don't understand why the hell they'd take the ARPG + open-world elements out of Sacred series - since that's what the hell made the series as great as it was.

I can understand using a franchise-name (brand-recognition), but if they gonna make a second and remove elements that made the series what it was and as great as it was - why the hell even number it w/ a sequel number?

Numbered-sequels are suppose to ADD, IMPROVE, and TWEAK things in a series to make them better.

I guess we'll have to keep our eyes open for Unbended + other ARPG's then...
Maybe they should have called it Sacred Citadel 2... "Now with 100% more isometric 3D."
Well, I had a bad feeling about this when I saw how terrible Sacred Citadel was. I guess I'm not too surprised.

[H] The Sun at Night

[W] The Moon at Night

This isn't clever.
Well, it is if you live in Alaska.

I can't play games this weekend because I'm out of town, but I'm drinking as much as I want on someone else's dime for a rehearsal and wedding. Win?
No.

Any of you guys play Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky? Was wondering if the PC port was decent before jumping in.
Already beat the game (50 hours'ish - Slow week for me and I really like the game). There are some issues, but the crashing has been fixed for pretty much everyone (Except for 1920x1080 Windowed Mode which crashes on launch). Besides that there are a few minor issues here and there, but nothing that causes any real issue. Also there are patches coming daily (several a day in fact) to try and fix any issue people are having as quickly as possible.

In case you do come across some issue, when loading go left to Page 0 and that's the auto-saves which saves every time you load a zone (some areas has transitioning between rooms that aren't considered zone transitions),

If you haven't played it before and enjoy story driven RPGs, I highly recommend picking it up. However it's very slow to start and while you'll see a lot of tropes, I don't recommend looking at them as such. The story does well with the progression of the overall story and the characters which compliment each other. There is also a cliffhanger at the end, however the story wraps itself up otherwise with a few questions that lead into the sequel. The sequel finishes the story for the main characters and then the third game (Different main character) in the trilogy bridges the two games to the next few games in the series that takes place in a different country.

XSeed has said that the third game coming out will entirely depend on the sales of the second chapter. Hopefully it is a hit and sells well so we can see the third as well as Zero and Ao. Plus the other games they plan to release that take place on the same continent.

tl;dr - It's what FFXII wishes its main characters were. Crashing has been fixed and they're continually releasing patches to continue to fix the other minor issues.

can I have this one please ? :)

many thanks in advance :)
Dear doc is KGB still around ?
Sent and sent.

Open for all:

• Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Dead Island Epidemic
  • Gun Monkeys
  • Humanity Asset
  • Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete
  • Soulbringer
  • Syberia II
  • Crayon Physics Deluxe
  • Ravensword: Shadowlands
  • GEARCRACK Arena
  • Huntsman: The Orphanage
  • Universe Sandbox
  • Interstellar Marines
  • Sweet Lilly Dreams
  • Sequence
  • Jack Orlando
Desura:
  • One Day for Ched
  • Songs of the Myrne
  • Pester
  • Dark Scavenger
  • Rhythm Destruction
  • International Snooker
  • Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends

What Draekon said. There were some issues at launch but those guys at XSeed were on top of it and pushed out multiple patches really fast. Runs great for me. I'm Enjoying the game so far.

Also, yeah us getting the 3rd game depends on the sales of this and the next one so it's TITS or GTFO.

New donor only list:

• S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
  • War of the Human Tanks
  • Turba
  • Talisman Prologue
  • Ticket to Ride + 1910 DLC
  • Shelter
  • Major Mayhem
  • Gun Metal
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War

To get on the donor list, just make a donation to Seattle Children's through my Extra Life page! Go team!

While cleaning up some folders in preparation for an OS reinstall as part of a new build, I found my pdf with my Aerena Bombshell ship giveaway code.  The pdf is completely messed up and unreadable.  I don't suppose someone has an extra Bombshell DLC code for me, do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back